Author Topic: Searching for GOD...  (Read 3736731 times)

Stranger

• Lightly seared on the reality grill.
Re: Searching for GOD...
« Reply #42050 on: October 18, 2020, 02:50:07 PM »
God exists because everything seen is made from the invisible stuff, God's Dynamic Energy, written of in Isaiah, and which, normally, can't be seen but which Albert Einstein and Nikola Tesla made visible for us...and there is no escaping that fact that the Holy Bible declared its existence about 3000 years ago.

Well, welcome back but this is still appears to be nothing but your own personal and utterly baseless fantasy that has nothing at all to do with anything Einstein, Tesla, or the bible has to say.
x(∅ ∈ x ∧ ∀y(yxy ∪ {y} ∈ x))

NicholasMarks

« Reply #42051 on: October 18, 2020, 03:01:07 PM »
Sparky,

"Polished" is pushing it, but good to see your greatest hits ("wonderful" this, "dynamic energy" that) are still in play. Just think - if you could ever find an argument to justify these claims or evidence to verify them, you'd single-handedly revolutionise all of science. They'd have to invent a new Nobel prize just for you!

Good luck with it though - let us know if you ever make any progress with that.

My progress is self evident. There is the Holy Bible and there is science and I can unify them together in a wonderful, and coherent way...and you will have to as well if you want salvation. That salvation boils down to the simple fact that the energy found in atoms is the same energy found in human health and if we use it wisely...as Jesus Christ, actually taught us...we are following a repair programme which we all desperately need...Many seek it, but few there are that actually find it...and I'm one of those few...who, like Almighty God, wants to save as many as possible...before it's too late.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #42052 on: October 18, 2020, 03:07:06 PM »
Well, welcome back but this is still appears to be nothing but your own personal and utterly baseless fantasy that has nothing at all to do with anything Einstein, Tesla, or the bible has to say.

The Holy Bible is the source of millions of books and science has millions more...but you expect me to condense it all into a paragraph. In fact, that is precisely what I try to do. And here is a paragraph that says it all...The universe is the manifestation of some special electric laws, hard to understand, but accessible if we follow Jesus Christ as accurately as poss.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 03:09:54 PM by NicholasMarks »

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #42053 on: October 18, 2020, 03:11:59 PM »
Sparky,

My progress is self evident. There is the Holy Bible and there is science and I can unify them together in a wonderful, and coherent way...and you will have to as well if you want salvation. That salvation boils down to the simple fact that the energy found in atoms is the same energy found in human health and if we use it wisely...as Jesus Christ, actually taught us...we are following a repair programme which we all desperately need...Many seek it, but few there are that actually find it...and I'm one of those few...who, like Almighty God, wants to save as many as possible...before it's too late.

All of which no doubt makes perfect sense in your head. Unfortunately though, there's not a shred of reason or evidence to justify or verify any of it. That's your problem - finding a logical path from unqualified assertions to reasoned conclusions. That has always been your problem, and no amount of supposed "polish" has changed that.     

If ever you do manage to make a reasoned argument or to produce some evidence though, by all means share it here.

Oh, and you might want to keep your messiah complex in check a bit too while you're at it. 
"Don't make me come down there."

God

Stranger

« Reply #42054 on: October 18, 2020, 03:19:09 PM »
The Holy Bible is the source of millions of books and science has millions more...

Unfortunately you don't appear to understand any of them.

And here is a paragraph that says it all...The universe is the manifestation of some special electric laws, hard to understand...

It's not hard to understand, it's utterly devoid of any meaning.

ippy

« Reply #42055 on: October 18, 2020, 03:41:18 PM »
The Holy Bible is the source of millions of books and science has millions more...but you expect me to condense it all into a paragraph. In fact, that is precisely what I try to do. And here is a paragraph that says it all...The universe is the manifestation of some special electric laws, hard to understand, but accessible if we follow Jesus Christ as accurately as poss.

First Nick welcome back and I hope all is well with you and yours.

Now while you've been away have you managed to get your head around the fact that you can't use the bible as evidence that supports the bible, only I can remember you had quiet a bit of difficulty with this fact in the past?

It is good to see your posts here again even though you allways seem to be attacked from all directions when you post anything here on the forum, in spite of that you're still welcome here by me anytime.

Kind regards to you N M, ippy 
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 03:47:42 PM by ippy »

NicholasMarks

« Reply #42056 on: October 18, 2020, 04:57:49 PM »
ippy, Never Talk to Strangers, bluehillside Retd.

Surely you must have realised that all that omnipotent language spoken by Almighty God and through Him in the Holy Bible has a wonderful science to back it all up,...here is how it works...Electric energy feeds our health but if we waste it we waste our health. Now, it is far easier to say that by sin, death came into the world, and if we stick to the purest laws of righteousness we can reverse that trend. The important thing to remember is that, first and foremost, the living cell is a tiny electric generator and every time it replicates it generates a tiny electric charge and the mass of body cells should create a very useful charge, that is, when we know how to pull it into its healthiest form...hence...righteousness.

Stranger

« Reply #42057 on: October 18, 2020, 05:43:30 PM »
Surely you must have realised that all that omnipotent language spoken by Almighty God and through Him in the Holy Bible has a wonderful science to back it all up,...here is how it works...Electric energy feeds our health but if we waste it we waste our health. Now, it is far easier to say that by sin, death came into the world, and if we stick to the purest laws of righteousness we can reverse that trend. The important thing to remember is that, first and foremost, the living cell is a tiny electric generator and every time it replicates it generates a tiny electric charge and the mass of body cells should create a very useful charge, that is, when we know how to pull it into its healthiest form...hence...righteousness.

Gibberish.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #42058 on: October 18, 2020, 06:22:10 PM »
Gibberish indeed - but nicely put.......
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

ippy

« Reply #42059 on: October 18, 2020, 06:23:37 PM »
ippy, Never Talk to Strangers, bluehillside Retd.

One of my friends, he's now retired, he used to teach electronics at our local university, I'll get him to have a look at that lot and see if he can straighten out a few points for you and me too.

He's become very righteous and he's always been omnipotent even more so now since he's retired I'll show him a copy of this post of yours Nick.

torridon

« Reply #42060 on: October 18, 2020, 06:33:13 PM »

I've got a few answers for you...God did it. You see, secreted within the Holy Bible is a wonderful science. This science says that before the big-bang there was a static universe filled with a wonderful dynamic energy that just drifted around a static universe gathering into many huge, dense clouds of galaxy proportions. It was when two of these dense clouds drifted into each other that God's Hadron collider came into force as the dense cores of each cloud set upon a journey that would bring them onto a collision course and when the collision came shock-waves sprung into life which passed through all the other galaxy clouds...spinning them all up into electric storms with many tornadoes in each storm and the eyes of these tornadoes created an imploding force between these two dimensions, being the original static dimension and now a high-speed, expanding, dimension that passed over and through the static dimension...and these imploding forces created energy sucking energy, hence stars, atoms, gravity and life...and we drew the short straw because we are a part of that high-speed expanding dimension.

Oh dear.  Lockdown clearly hasn't been good for you. 

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #42061 on: October 18, 2020, 07:10:44 PM »
Here is a reply that, with thorough analysis, answers all questions...but you will need the Holy Bible to find them...

I've got a few answers for you...God did it. You see, secreted within the Holy Bible is a wonderful science. This science says that before the big-bang there was a static universe filled with a wonderful dynamic energy that just drifted around a static universe gathering into many huge, dense clouds of galaxy proportions. It was when two of these dense clouds drifted into each other that God's Hadron collider came into force as the dense cores of each cloud set upon a journey that would bring them onto a collision course and when the collision came shock-waves sprung into life which passed through all the other galaxy clouds...spinning them all up into electric storms with many tornadoes in each storm and the eyes of these tornadoes created an imploding force between these two dimensions, being the original static dimension and now a high-speed, expanding, dimension that passed over and through the static dimension...and these imploding forces created energy sucking energy, hence stars, atoms, gravity and life...and we drew the short straw because we are a part of that high-speed expanding dimension.

You know, I've read umpteen versions of Scripture; from paraphrase to KJV, NIV to NJV...excluding the daft NWT of course....but none of 'em say what you think they say.
Should I try reading it backward upside down whilst drinking a glass of Laphroaig?
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

NicholasMarks

« Reply #42062 on: October 18, 2020, 08:36:13 PM »
Anchorman, torridon, ippy, Never Talk to Strangers.

Just like old times. Not one of you realises that the Holy Book, in which Jesus Christ says Almighty God knows everything there is to know about the universe, actually means what it says and gives that knowledge to whom he chooses. I've used this analogy before but though it is hugely important for you and those you love you have probably swept it under the carpet. When you go to a pop concert or a football game, a carnival, or any place that crowds gather we often say the air was electric. Here is a nervous property discharged by each individual of the excited audience and is a living proof of an invisible, scientific property, that is little understood but is vital to our health and welfare. Jesus Christ tells us how to harness and store it righteously because if we don't we send the message to our inner strength that we are more at home in a mosh-pit than we are in being healthy, honest, and responsible human beings...and our nervous body will respond accordingly. Only Jesus Christ knows the way out.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 08:47:46 PM by NicholasMarks »

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #42063 on: October 18, 2020, 09:15:43 PM »
Anchorman, torridon, ippy, Never Talk to Strangers.

Just like old times. Not one of you realises that the Holy Book, in which Jesus Christ says Almighty God knows everything there is to know about the universe, actually means what it says and gives that knowledge to whom he chooses. I've used this analogy before but though it is hugely important for you and those you love you have probably swept it under the carpet. When you go to a pop concert or a football game, a carnival, or any place that crowds gather we often say the air was electric. Here is a nervous property discharged by each individual of the excited audience and is a living proof of an invisible, scientific property, that is little understood but is vital to our health and welfare. Jesus Christ tells us how to harness and store it righteously because if we don't we send the message to our inner strength that we are more at home in a mosh-pit than we are in being healthy, honest, and responsible human beings...and our nervous body will respond accordingly. Only Jesus Christ knows the way out.

NM:
Ditch the jargon and pseudoscience - they don't accord with Scripture, certainly not with the NT which was written in 'street Greek' so that any hearaer could understand it.
You try to complicate it with gobbledegook which simply is not there, and are almost Gnostic in your zeal to communicate stuff that isn't there.

Stranger

« Reply #42064 on: October 19, 2020, 07:34:01 AM »
Just like old times.

Indeed - you're spouting the same meaningless gibberish and claiming it is related to science and the bible and everybody else is telling you it has nothing to do with either, which it doesn't.

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #42065 on: October 19, 2020, 10:13:23 AM »
Sparky,

Just like old times. Not one of you realises that...

You can't "realise" something you've been given no good reason to think to be true. Start with that - don't just assert what you think to be true, tell us why you think it's true.

God

NicholasMarks

« Reply #42066 on: October 19, 2020, 10:46:09 AM »
bluehillside Retd, Never Talk to Strangers, Anchorman...

Science is taking in all the data and making sense of what that data tells you so that the mechanics revealed by that data can be repeated over and over again...Science fails miserably because it refuses to take the data contained within the Holy Bible seriously and thereby doesn't use all the data available. No one can deny that the knowledge contained within Biblical data has inspired many people towards good works...has conquered many foes, and gives back life to many oppressed and enslaved people...So what is the science behind it all??   

I can help here...It is our nervous/emotional/electrical/spiritual health...the stuff we all use wildly until it no longer supports us but which can be harnessed to bring about the changes in our lives we all desire but refuse to obey the laws that can give it to us...and unless we resist the urge to bad-mouth our saviour, Jesus Christ, it never will.

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #42067 on: October 19, 2020, 10:50:01 AM »
Sparky,

Science is taking in all the data and making sense of what that data tells you so that the mechanics revealed by that data can be repeated over and over again...Science fails miserably because it refuses to take the data contained within the Holy Bible seriously and thereby doesn't use all the data available. No one can deny that the knowledge contained within Biblical data had inspired many people towards good works...has conquered many foes, and gives back life to many oppressed and enslaved people...So what is the science behind it all??   

I can help here...It is our nervous/emotional/electrical/spiritual health...the stuff we all use wildly until it no longer supports us but which can be harnessed to bring about the changes in our lives we all desire but refuse to obey the laws that can give it to us...and unless we resist the urge to bad-mouth our saviour, Jesus Christ, it never will.

You can't help anyone until and unless you can provide coherent and cogent reasoning to justify your (currently incoherent and unqualified) assertions. Start with that.

God

NicholasMarks

« Reply #42068 on: October 19, 2020, 11:00:51 AM »

bluehillside Retd...

Going round and round in circles doesn't go anywhere. It is used quite often to exhaust us of our emotional/nervous/electrical/spiritual health by bullies and bad guys though...so perhaps we should start from there??

Stranger

« Reply #42069 on: October 19, 2020, 11:05:45 AM »
Going round and round in circles doesn't go anywhere.

Stop doing it, then. All you ever have done is repeat the same incoherent and baseless assertions and claim they have something to do with science and the bible. It's utterly pointless.

You need to stop and attempt to construct some sort of coherent argument for your view, rather than the endless assertions.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #42070 on: October 19, 2020, 11:15:36 AM »
bluehillside Retd, Never Talk to Strangers, Anchorman... Science is taking in all the data and making sense of what that data tells you so that the mechanics revealed by that data can be repeated over and over again...Science fails miserably because it refuses to take the data contained within the Holy Bible seriously and thereby doesn't use all the data available. No one can deny that the knowledge contained within Biblical data has inspired many people towards good works...has conquered many foes, and gives back life to many oppressed and enslaved people...So what is the science behind it all?? I can help here...It is our nervous/emotional/electrical/spiritual health...the stuff we all use wildly until it no longer supports us but which can be harnessed to bring about the changes in our lives we all desire but refuse to obey the laws that can give it to us...and unless we resist the urge to bad-mouth our saviour, Jesus Christ, it never will.
'Nervous emotional electrical...." Claptrap, NM. There's no such thing mentioned in Scripture. Even the twisted NWT doesn't come up with that baloney. This is pathetic theology and does absolutely nothing to serve the cause of Christ. Were I to preach that guff in the pulpit, I'd have to avoid the congregation throwing hymnals at me - and the Kirk's CH4's a bloomin heavy missile.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #42071 on: October 19, 2020, 11:31:08 AM »

Anchorman, Never Talk to Strangers...

Anchorman...

The Holy Bible has a lot to say about our spiritual welfare...it is the key to understanding everything Jesus says and is the basic principle behind Almighty God's spiritual existence...I have simply linked this knowledge with other known phenomena that manifests itself in a similar way...giving an invisible property a visual aid...so that you will know that when Almighty God says that we must speak to Him 'in spirit and in truth' you will know what He is referring to...it is our emotional/nervous/electrical/spiritual strength.

Never Talk to Strangers...

Light never goes round and round in circles...and the teaching of Jesus Christ is the 'light' of the world.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #42072 on: October 19, 2020, 11:35:20 AM »
Anchorman, Never Talk to Strangers...

Anchorman...

The Holy Bible has a lot to say about our spiritual welfare...it is the key to understanding everything Jesus says and is the basic principle behind Almighty God's spiritual existence...I have simply linked this knowledge with other known phenomena that manifests itself in a similar way...giving an invisible property a visual aid...so that you will know that when Almighty God says that we must speak to Him 'in spirit and in truth' you will know what He is referring to...it is our emotional/nervous/electrical/spiritual strength.

Never Talk to Strangers...

Light never goes round and round in circles...and the teaching of Jesus Christ is the 'light' of the world.

Your 'linking' bears no relationship with the context of Scripture, the languages used in Scripture, the thought-for-thought never mind word-forword translation of Scripture, or, for that matter, any known doctrine espoused by mainstream Christianity, be it Orthodox, RC or Reformed.
It is, in fact, unique.

Stranger

« Reply #42073 on: October 19, 2020, 11:47:15 AM »
Light never goes round and round in circles...

It can actually. You like mention Einstein so much, how do you not know this?

...and the teaching of Jesus Christ is the 'light' of the world.

Another baseless and incoherent assertion.   ::)

NicholasMarks

« Reply #42074 on: October 19, 2020, 12:12:18 PM »

Your 'linking' bears no relationship with the context of Scripture, the languages used in Scripture, the thought-for-thought never mind word-forword translation of Scripture, or, for that matter, any known doctrine espoused by mainstream Christianity, be it Orthodox, RC or Reformed.
It is, in fact, unique.

You are assuming again that neither Almighty God, nor, Jesus Christ, know or refer to true science in their own righteous way...well I beg to differ. Righteousness is the refined way Jesus talks about things hard to understand but equate neatly into the mechanics of our emotional/nervous/electrical/spiritual nature...you see, every expression we make internally or externally, conscious or unconscious, requires this spiritual strength...and when we sin...or waste it wildly, which is sinning, there often isn't enough to perform all the functions required of it and then the hard face of our sins brings decline into our health...but Jesus teaches us the repair mechanism and I don't  need to alter a single word of his to make the science respond to his teaching.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2020, 12:14:51 PM by NicholasMarks »