Author Topic: Searching for GOD...  (Read 3735373 times)

Stranger

• Lightly seared on the reality grill.
Re: Searching for GOD...
« Reply #42150 on: October 21, 2020, 11:56:36 AM »
Got you taped now Stranger...you can't be a Christian because you are a committed Dawkinist...

You need to ask for your money back from the mind-reading course. This is just more silliness. Dawkinist? What the fuck is a Dawkinist?

...and take your instructions from the atheist movement which allows no one to stand if they support the Holy Bible...

You don't support the "Holy Bible", you only support your own personal view of it and your bizarre fantasies about science (which you don't actually know anything about).

...so I think your comments are valueless for true Christian minded people...but you will never be able to say that the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ didn't try to reach into you foolish and false philosophy and try to save you.

Well, being totally dishonest about me, what I think, and what it's based on, I guess saves you from facing up to the fact that once again you've been caught out displaying total ignorance of science (in this case about neutrinos), eh?
x(∅ ∈ x ∧ ∀y(yxy ∪ {y} ∈ x))

NicholasMarks

« Reply #42151 on: October 21, 2020, 12:04:41 PM »
You need to ask for your money back from the mind-reading course. This is just more silliness. Dawkinist? What the fuck is a Dawkinist?

You don't support the "Holy Bible", you only support your own personal view of it and your bizarre fantasies about science (which you don't actually know anything about).

Well, being totally dishonest about me, what I think, and what it's based on, I guess saves you from facing up to the fact that once again you've been caught out displaying total ignorance of science (in this case about neutrinos), eh?

I know exactly what you are saying without reading...it will all be negative, full of unpleasantries and hostile towards righteousness...I will read it now and see if I'm right.

Told you.

Stranger

« Reply #42152 on: October 21, 2020, 12:12:29 PM »
I know exactly what you are saying without reading...it will all be negative, full of unpleasantries and hostile towards righteousness...I will read it now and see if I'm right.

Please stop lying, I'm not being hostile towards righteousness. If I'm being hostile it's towards you presenting utter nonsense and claiming it to be science. Doing that is not righteousness, it's either (self-imposed) ignorance or blatant dishonesty.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #42153 on: October 21, 2020, 12:18:34 PM »
My position is pretty clear...that the Holy Bible has a scientific code secreted within its many teachings and  it is this...that all those neutrinos are the product of electric energy generating within us via the replication of healthy living cells. If we do it righteously we have a Holy Spirit dwelling within us which organises our spiritual energy, firstly as an indestructible spirit that can even resurrect us, but usually gives repentant sinners rebirth or, if wasted, after life is over, it will just jostle around in the ether, but, secondly, it will instigate a  repair programme, which I have put to the test in many different ways and can tell you it works...your arguments against it will serve no useful purpose because it is wasting your own nervous strength and 
"

This, NM, is not Christianity.
Not by a long chalk.
Nor is it science.
At best it smacks of Gnostic mysticism, and at worst, meaningless drivel grounded, neither in science nor Scripture.
You need to undertake serious scholarly study in both disciplines before you try to wreck either.
You seem to have no understanding of elementary science whatsoever, and scant understanding of theology.
I can understand atheists refuting theology and disregarding the Scripture; but your total failure to read - accurately - and use bits of scripture like missing jigsaw pieces to patch up a picture of your own imagination for which they were not intended is breathtakingly crass.

If I say that Jesus Christ/Yahshua is the Son of God and rose from the dead, then I am saved...and this is what I am telling you all...here and now. The Holy Bible is a book of instruction, God's living 'word' and what I am quoting is organised from that living 'word' and at its core it tells us about God's Living Waters and how it does the work of God and the 'word made flesh' lays down a code that brings God's Living Waters into our daily lives...now, all true prophets are inspired by our Deity so...interpret that as you wish.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #42154 on: October 21, 2020, 12:26:18 PM »
Please stop lying, I'm not being hostile towards righteousness. If I'm being hostile it's towards you presenting utter nonsense and claiming it to be science. Doing that is not righteousness, it's either (self-imposed) ignorance or blatant dishonesty.

I beg to differ...it is a very complex science...so complex that it requires faith because most will not fully understand it but sense its validity...I made the mistake that you were scientifically ready to understand it...and I apologise for that.

Stranger

« Reply #42155 on: October 21, 2020, 12:35:13 PM »
I beg to differ...

You can differ all you like but you have made several statements about science that are simply wrong and displayed no understanding of the subject whatsoever.

...it is a very complex science...so complex that it requires faith...

Science that requires faith is an oxymoron. Science is based on producing hypotheses that make predictions and then testing those predictions. Once again, you are showing everybody that you simply don't understand what the word 'science' even means.

...because most will not fully understand it but sense its validity...

Again, is the antithesis of what science is about.

...I made the mistake that you were scientifically ready to understand it...and I apologise for that.

The mistake you are making is trying to con people in a subject that they know far more about than you do.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #42156 on: October 21, 2020, 01:34:01 PM »
Sparky, Vlad.....spotted in same room, together, anytime.....anyone?

#justwonding
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #42157 on: October 21, 2020, 01:50:19 PM »
If I say that Jesus Christ/Yahshua is the Son of God and rose from the dead, then I am saved...and this is what I am telling you all...here and now. The Holy Bible is a book of instruction, God's living 'word' and what I am quoting is organised from that living 'word' and at its core it tells us about God's Living Waters and how it does the work of God and the 'word made flesh' lays down a code that brings God's Living Waters into our daily lives...now, all true prophets are inspired by our Deity so...interpret that as you wish.

Whoa.
Christians - those who accept Scripture as 'accurate', anywat - accept Christ Jesus as God . God; not anything else.
Anything less is BOT Christian inany recognised sense of the word.
Do you accept Christ is God - yes or no; no gobbledegook, no trashy jargon - yes or no?
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

NicholasMarks

« Reply #42158 on: October 21, 2020, 01:54:25 PM »

Seb, Stranger...

It's all antichrist as far as I can see. You ignore the wonderful work in many peoples lives who turn to our saviour because the world has let them down, badly. The philosophy you have decided to follow is also an expression of your nervous strength and behaviour...but I will tell you how it works so that you know what you are dealing with. The body generates electric energy that feeds all our nervous requirements. It is our healthy cells that do this and you must be aware that our many cells don't remain very health if we abuse that emotional/spiritual/nervous/electrical strength. What you might consider abuse isn't the same as what righteousness considers abuse...all electric, nervous waste is sin, and it is this that drives the genetic change of evolution and also when done righteously, our repair...but you are determined to follow you own paths of evolutionary destruction...and the Biblical warning states that this will be a great foolishness.

Stranger

« Reply #42159 on: October 21, 2020, 02:05:35 PM »
It's all antichrist as far as I can see. You ignore the wonderful work in many peoples lives who turn to our saviour because the world has let them down, badly. The philosophy you have decided to follow is also an expression of your nervous strength and behaviour...but I will tell you how it works so that you know what you are dealing with. The body generates electric energy that feeds all our nervous requirements. It is our healthy cells that do this and you must be aware that our many cells don't remain very health if we abuse that emotional/spiritual/nervous/electrical strength. What you might consider abuse isn't the same as what righteousness considers abuse...all electric, nervous waste is sin, and it is this that drives the genetic change of evolution and also when done righteously, our repair...but you are determined to follow you own paths of evolutionary destruction...and the Biblical warning states that this will be a great foolishness.

Yet again, you are running away from substantive criticisms, namely, the fact that you have made multiple statements about science that are simply wrong and the fact that you show no understanding of the subject you claim to be talking about, and post more meaningless, incoherent assertions instead.

Do you even understand the difference between making an argument for something, rather than just asserting it?

Do you even understand that you actually need to study a subject (such as science) in order to understand it and make any sort of sensible comments about it?

If anything is "antichrist" it's your blatant dishonesty and/or stubborn ignorance.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #42160 on: October 21, 2020, 02:18:05 PM »

Whoa.
Christians - those who accept Scripture as 'accurate', anywat - accept Christ Jesus as God . God; not anything else.
Anything less is BOT Christian inany recognised sense of the word.
Do you accept Christ is God - yes or no; no gobbledegook, no trashy jargon - yes or no?

1 John 4:15, ESV: "Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God."

1 John 4:15, KJV: "Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God."

NicholasMarks

« Reply #42161 on: October 21, 2020, 02:22:19 PM »
Yet again, you are running away from substantive criticisms, namely, the fact that you have made multiple statements about science that are simply wrong and the fact that you show no understanding of the subject you claim to be talking about, and post more meaningless, incoherent assertions instead.

Do you even understand the difference between making an argument for something, rather than just asserting it?

Do you even understand that you actually need to study a subject (such as science) in order to understand it and make any sort of sensible comments about it?

If anything is "antichrist" it's your blatant dishonesty and/or stubborn ignorance.

I understand the difference between the Christian and the antichrist...and we have a long and interesting dialogue from you to establish where you stand on the issue.

torridon

« Reply #42162 on: October 21, 2020, 02:29:08 PM »
Seb, Stranger...

Double Wibble

NicholasMarks

« Reply #42163 on: October 21, 2020, 02:39:37 PM »
Sparky, Vlad.....spotted in same room, together, anytime.....anyone?

#justwonding

1Dear friends, this is now my second letter to you. I have written both of them as reminders to stimulate you to wholesome thinking. 2I want you to recall the words spoken in the past by the holy prophets and the command given by our Lord and Savior through your apostles.

3Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. 4They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.” 5But they deliberately forget that long ago by God’s word the heavens came into being and the earth was formed out of water and by water. 6By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. 7By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly.

8But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. 9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

I wonder where Einstein got the idea from that time can change and that at the speed of light time stands still...There is another way to achieve the same end...by attaching to God's dimension...the static dimension of the universe...time stands absolutely still because it existed before time began, and had no gravitational influences to concern itself with.

Stranger

« Reply #42164 on: October 21, 2020, 02:43:07 PM »
I understand the difference between the Christian and the antichrist...and we have a long and interesting dialogue from you to establish where you stand on the issue.

It is indeed quite clear where we stand. I stand on the side of truth, accuracy, rationality, and science, whereas you on the side of misinformation (demonstrated multiple times in your flatly false statements about science) and meaningless, incoherant assertions.

Stranger

« Reply #42165 on: October 21, 2020, 02:46:21 PM »
I wonder where Einstein got the idea from that time can change and that at the speed of light time stands still...

Maxwell's theory of electromagnetism, mostly.

...There is another way to achieve the same end...by attaching to God's dimension...the static dimension of the universe...time stands absolutely still because it existed before time began, and had no gravitational influences to concern itself with.

More meaningless gibberish.   ::)

NicholasMarks

« Reply #42166 on: October 21, 2020, 02:47:05 PM »
Double Wibble

Now...I could just write double, double wibble, times six six six...but I try to put a a coherent and established science together because I see it clearly within the Holy Bible and that, that word can save you from your own wibble...and your wibble is running out of time.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #42167 on: October 21, 2020, 02:55:00 PM »
Maxwell's theory of electromagnetism, mostly.

More meaningless gibberish.   ::)

You see...your are gradually coming round to my way of thinking...This invisible electromagnetic force has to have a science behind it...it can't just happen. I can help...you see...every atom has a higgs field and this is an imploding force and every time that imploding force is exposed a magnetic field is exposed and that imploding force contains a kicking force that operates at the speed of light because that implosion must be fed by electric energy...No...your not advanced enough...let's just say...God did it.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #42168 on: October 21, 2020, 03:03:52 PM »
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

Stranger

« Reply #42169 on: October 21, 2020, 03:04:28 PM »
You see...your are gradually coming round to my way of thinking...

I can see no evidence whatsoever that you are doing any thinking (at least not of the rational kind).

This invisible electromagnetic force has to have a science behind it...it can't just happen.

It does. Unfortunately, you don't understand it.

I can help...you see...every atom has a higgs field and this is an imploding force and every time that imploding force is exposed a magnetic field is exposed and that imploding force contains a kicking force that operates at the speed of light because that implosion must be fed by electric energy...

Unmitigated drivel. In other words, totally false. To put it another way: you are bearing false witness.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #42170 on: October 21, 2020, 03:56:49 PM »
How so?

It's all to do with clear Biblical signs which are very apparent today...you are free to look them up...I'll give you a clue...try Revelation first...then read the Gospels  and if you are inspired to save yourself go with the Ten Commandments of Moses, because these have a genetic power that might save you genetically, as well...I'm not hopeful though.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #42171 on: October 21, 2020, 04:06:00 PM »
1 John 4:15, ESV: "Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God." 1 John 4:15, KJV: "Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God."
So; When Jesus said to the Pharisees; "Before Abraham was, IA", was He wrong in assuming the Name of God? Are you assuming the dubious mantle of a Gnostic JW as well?
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

NicholasMarks

« Reply #42172 on: October 21, 2020, 04:07:10 PM »
I can see no evidence whatsoever that you are doing any thinking (at least not of the rational kind).

It does. Unfortunately, you don't understand it.

Unmitigated drivel. In other words, totally false. To put it another way: you are bearing false witness.

Your forgetting that I got it from the highest source...the Holy Bible...and the evidence is there for the acute mind to sus out...You, I'm afraid, have a mental block on the subject...and though more nervous energy would unblock it for you, you seem happy in your own state of denial. Many have tried to squash the word of God but many also, like Constantine, found it best to ride it but with a few nasty modifications...but here, you are getting the unalterable, righteous truth.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #42173 on: October 21, 2020, 04:15:19 PM »
It's all to do with clear Biblical signs which are very apparent today...you are free to look them up...I'll give you a clue...try Revelation first...then read the Gospels  and if you are inspired to save yourself go with the Ten Commandments of Moses, because these have a genetic power that might save you genetically, as well...I'm not hopeful though.
"Running out of time" implies a target date which is getting closer.
How far away is it?
Albert Einstein

NicholasMarks

« Reply #42174 on: October 21, 2020, 04:15:52 PM »
So; When Jesus said to the Pharisees; "Before Abraham was, IA", was He wrong in assuming the Name of God? Are you assuming the dubious mantle of a Gnostic JW as well?

Jesus Christ is the Son of the One, True God...and I have Biblically shown you. Paul says that though he was like God in every detail, he would not stand as a rival to God, (Phillipians, I think). The science exposes much more about the nature of righteousness but you aren't ready...but this is guaranteed...follow Jesus accurately, as Jesus, alone taught us...implement righteousness into your daily life as Jesus displayed to us...and you will be able to follow the science that Jesus and Almighty God want us to follow...it is very involved but no sincere Christian will find it too difficult.