Author Topic: Searching for GOD...  (Read 3735052 times)

Stranger

• Lightly seared on the reality grill.
Re: Searching for GOD...
« Reply #42200 on: October 22, 2020, 02:30:56 PM »
Before Einstein few realised that light was packet of energy with a fixed speed that can be solid, wave-form or gaseous in an instant...

More scientific illiteracy. Light isn't energy (nothing is energy, things, like photons, have energy), and it definitely can't be either solid or gaseous.

I know because it fits into the Grand Unification of the Universal Field Forces.

Drivel.

and it all fits into the Holy Bible.

The bible says nothing at all about this - please stop lying at least.

In its purest form it is an invisible, superabundant, indestructible, dynamic energy, not to dissimilar to dark energy and dark matter combined, that is squashed into atoms via some very special mechanics. Mechanics which reverberate through the entire book of science and through every book in the Holy Bible...Now, it would be a pointless exercise to tell those who are saved...just at the moment...but those who are unsaved at this moment in time might just benefit from what I have to say.

Yet more scientifically illiterate gibberish.
x(∅ ∈ x ∧ ∀y(yxy ∪ {y} ∈ x))

NicholasMarks

« Reply #42201 on: October 22, 2020, 02:35:58 PM »
It's got bugger all to do with you making patently false statements about science. To which we can add, by the way, that neurons are an electric force (they are cells) and stars are an electric furnace (they are powered by nuclear fusion).

In what way do you imagine that you making up shit about science is connected to the bible verse you quoted?

It's all to do with God's Living Waters...a superabundant force that resides within all atoms. No nuclear fission or fusion is possible without it. Nor is the replicating processes of the living cell. That's why the living cell replication process goes haywire because we keep no reserve of emotional/electrical/nervous/spiritual strength to support the process...easily remedied if we take in the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ, who will attach us to his father's life supporting energy...free of charge...Now there's a first isn't it...The only cost is adherence to righteousness. Failure to do so sends a starving replication process into, amongst other things, wild spasms, and we all know what that means...don't we??

« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 02:51:46 PM by NicholasMarks »

Stranger

« Reply #42202 on: October 22, 2020, 02:50:35 PM »
It's all to do with God's Living Waters...a superabundant force that resides within all atoms. No nuclear fission or fusion is possible without it. Nor is the replicating processes of the living cell. That's why the living cell replication process goes haywire because we keep no reserve of emotional/electrical/nervous/spiritual strength to support the process...easily remedied if we take in the accurate reaching of Jesus Christ, who will attach us to his father's life supporting energy...free of charge...Now there's a first isn't it...The only cost is adherence to righteousness. Failure to do so sends a starving replication process into, amongst other things, wild spasms, and we all know what that means...don't we??

More foot-stamping and gibberish. You really don't get the difference between asserting something and arguing for it, or providing evidence for it, do you?

And you still won't address the fact that you've made multiple statements about science that are simply false.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #42203 on: October 22, 2020, 03:20:42 PM »
I strongly recommend you read Hebrews 1…It supports everything I say…also…

Matthew 17:5, Mark 9:7, Luke 9:35, Matthew 3:17 ESV - He was still speaking when, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them, and a voice from the cloud said, “This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased…also

1 John 4:15… Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

Jesus Christ/Yahshua is a God…The Son of God is still a God, higher than the angels and equal to God if Jesus hadn’t declined God’s offer to him…and we must respect that…and the Biblical evidence supports that fact.

You may not think it important but I’m afraid the mechanics of our prayers demand we get it right.

And I strongly suggest that you learn both Koine Greek and Hieratic Egyptian, whilst at one and the same time acquainting yourself with basic physics, elementary theology and the thoughts of REAL Scientists who are also Christians.
The Greek will give you a reasonable understanding of the NT; The Egyptian will open your mind to the available writings of the Alexandrine Christians, from where we think Mark wrote his gospel.
I'd suggest studying - accurately - with scholars in the field, rather than delving into the wells of your own imagining.
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Outrider

« Reply #42204 on: October 22, 2020, 04:01:23 PM »
Before Einstein few realised that light was packet of energy with a fixed speed that can be solid, wave-form or gaseous in an instant...

Not gaseous, so far as we can tell, and the description 'solid' is somewhat misleading interpretation of 'particle', but... in principle, yes.

I know because it fits into the Grand Unification of the Universal Field Forces.

Or, at least, it might, if we get one - currently we don't have a grand unified theory, because we can't make gravity play nicely with the other fundamental children.

and it all fits into the Holy Bible.

You're going to need to a whole lot more work that just throwing that tidbit out to be able to hold on to the claim that bronze-age middle-Eastern fairy tales and their post-Roman sequels have anything informative to say about quantum gravitational theory.

In its purest form it is an invisible, superabundant, indestructible, dynamic energy, not to dissimilar to dark energy and dark matter combined, that is squashed into atoms via some very special mechanics.

What is?  How can you suggest anything compares to dark energy or dark matter when those terms are used because we know nothing about them - they are placeholder terms for highly theoretical possibilities to explain current gaps in our understanding.  As to the rest... all energy is invisible (with the exception of photons?); given that energy and matter are variant forms of the same thing and that thing is everything, then by definition it's 'superabundant'; what does 'dynamic' mean in relation to energy?

Mechanics which reverberate through the entire book of science and through every book in the Holy Bible...

By 'book of science' do you mean the various books which relate the findings of scientific enquiry?  I'm afraid I strongly suspect any interpretation of the Bible you have that involves advanced field theories says more about your interpretation than it does about the work itself.

Now, it would be a pointless exercise to tell those who are saved...just at the moment...but those who are unsaved at this moment in time might just benefit from what I have to say.

Except that you don't seem to actually be saying very much - you make claims, but can't support or justify them.  You can throw in as many post-nuclear science buzzwords as you'd like, but in the end you have the same faith claims as the Catholic Church, but with more syllables in your glossary.

O.
Universes are forever, not just for creation...

New Atheism - because, apparently, there's a use-by date on unanswered questions.

Eminent Pedant, Interpreter of Heretical Writings, Unwarranted Harvester of Trite Nomenclature, Church of Debatable Saints

NicholasMarks

« Reply #42205 on: October 22, 2020, 04:56:21 PM »

And I strongly suggest that you learn both Koine Greek and Hieratic Egyptian, whilst at one and the same time acquainting yourself with basic physics, elementary theology and the thoughts of REAL Scientists who are also Christians.
The Greek will give you a reasonable understanding of the NT; The Egyptian will open your mind to the available writings of the Alexandrine Christians, from where we think Mark wrote his gospel.
I'd suggest studying - accurately - with scholars in the field, rather than delving into the wells of your own imagining.

The accurate teaching of Jesus Christ/Yahshua, is all we need...that is what it means when he says...I am the way, the truth, and the life.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #42206 on: October 22, 2020, 05:09:09 PM »
Not gaseous, so far as we can tell, and the description 'solid' is somewhat misleading interpretation of 'particle', but... in principle, yes.

Or, at least, it might, if we get one - currently we don't have a grand unified theory, because we can't make gravity play nicely with the other fundamental children.

You're going to need to a whole lot more work that just throwing that tidbit out to be able to hold on to the claim that bronze-age middle-Eastern fairy tales and their post-Roman sequels have anything informative to say about quantum gravitational theory.

What is?  How can you suggest anything compares to dark energy or dark matter when those terms are used because we know nothing about them - they are placeholder terms for highly theoretical possibilities to explain current gaps in our understanding.  As to the rest... all energy is invisible (with the exception of photons?); given that energy and matter are variant forms of the same thing and that thing is everything, then by definition it's 'superabundant'; what does 'dynamic' mean in relation to energy?

By 'book of science' do you mean the various books which relate the findings of scientific enquiry?  I'm afraid I strongly suspect any interpretation of the Bible you have that involves advanced field theories says more about your interpretation than it does about the work itself.

Except that you don't seem to actually be saying very much - you make claims, but can't support or justify them.  You can throw in as many post-nuclear science buzzwords as you'd like, but in the end you have the same faith claims as the Catholic Church, but with more syllables in your glossary.

O.

I know I can't win with you so I'm not going to try...but even so I will repeat what I know is true. A placeholder is something that appears to be their by way of calculation but is invisible...I have given that invisible place holder a name...God's Living Waters...An invisible, indestructible, superabindnt, dynamic energy written of in the Holy Bible and which follows a line of logic which says that it built up into galaxy size clouds, millions of them, and by processes easily explained gave us the four universal field forces...all science and much more besides...and if you care to read the Holy Bible and accept its wonderful instructions...you will see it too.

Stranger

« Reply #42207 on: October 22, 2020, 05:37:15 PM »
A placeholder is something that appears to be their by way of calculation but is invisible...I have given that invisible place holder a name...

They already have names.

God's Living Waters...An invisible, indestructible, superabindnt, dynamic energy written of in the Holy Bible and which follows a line of logic which says that it built up into galaxy size clouds, millions of them, and by processes easily explained gave us the four universal field forces...all science and much more besides...and if you care to read the Holy Bible and accept its wonderful instructions...you will see it too.

Oh, there's a "line of logic", is there? And the process that gave us the four forces is "easily explained"? Well, then, you really are in line for that Nobel prize, then, all you have to do is come up with the logic and the explanation. Do tell, I can hardly wait.

Just one question: if you actually have logic and an explanation, why have you wasted so much time posting meaningless gibberish and statements about science that are simply false?

NicholasMarks

« Reply #42208 on: October 22, 2020, 05:42:23 PM »
More foot-stamping and gibberish. You really don't get the difference between asserting something and arguing for it, or providing evidence for it, do you?

And you still won't address the fact that you've made multiple statements about science that are simply false.

I have made errors in my wording but I normally own up to them. I have claimed that through looking at Biblical instruction I see a science staring us all in the face and have tried explaining that science but you...who have no apparent Biblical knowledge or understanding...are outspoken in saying I am Biblically wrong. I have showed you how a Biblical scholar can be convinced that Almighty God doesn't mean what He says...even though it is also written that our Deity doesn't tell lies...and I have made a startling unification between life...stars...and Biblical truth...and that is exactly what the written word of our Deity is telling us. It has captured the minds of millions over the generations and has been the source of much corruption...that is proof that ir contains a repeatable science, and that is why we must read that instruction-manual accurately...and I'm here to help...and don't say you don't need that help because you obviously do.

Stranger

« Reply #42209 on: October 22, 2020, 05:53:53 PM »
I have made errors in my wording but I normally own up to them.

I think we're on seven or eight flatly wrong statements about science, you 'corrected' one (neutrino/neuron) but introduced two new ones in the process!

I have claimed that through looking at Biblical instruction I see a science staring us all in the face...

Yes, you're very good at making claims, the problem is that you never back them up with any reasoning or evidence. The other problem is that you make claims about science which is clearly a subject you know nothing about.

...who have no apparent Biblical knowledge or understanding...are outspoken in saying I am Biblically wrong.

I think you're getting me confused with somebody else. I've concentrated on your scientific illiteracy. However, I have read the bible and know it well enough to know that it doesn't support the pseudo-science gibberish you keep spouting.

It has captured the minds of millions over the generations and has been the source of much corruption...that is proof that ir contains a repeatable science...

That's an absurd claim, even by your standards.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 05:56:24 PM by Never Talk to Strangers »

NicholasMarks

« Reply #42210 on: October 22, 2020, 05:54:36 PM »
They already have names.

Oh, there's a "line of logic", is there? And the process that gave us the four forces is "easily explained"? Well, then, you really are in line for that Nobel prize, then, all you have to do is come up with the logic and the explanation. Do tell, I can hardly wait.

Just one question: if you actually have logic and an explanation, why have you wasted so much time posting meaningless gibberish and statements about science that are simply false?

We have to clear that mental block you have against anything Christian first. It isn't doing your health any good. Our minds need all the pathways open to convey various fluids to various places and by stubbornness and conviction in your own reasoning you have blocked out other thinking. Remember when you were a child and your mind felt happy and refreshed daily...well that's what you must achieve if you want Biblical health...and it is an arduous path supported only by your Deity...Oh...and be prepared to be ridiculed and misquoted when you are telling the truth, as you and the Holy Bible, see it.

Stranger

« Reply #42211 on: October 22, 2020, 06:28:58 PM »
...by stubbornness and conviction in your own reasoning you have blocked out other thinking.

Irony off the scale again. Except, of course, you don't actually have any reasoning worthy of the name...

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #42212 on: October 22, 2020, 06:30:10 PM »

You say you do but you don't really...anyway, what I have seen you will have seen also...if, indeed, you are an amateur astronomer.
I see a lot of things.
Don't beat about the bush.
What, specifically are you talking about.
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #42213 on: October 22, 2020, 07:22:18 PM »
 You know, I think I see the problem.
NM is using his type of techno babble to try and show some mystery of Scripture which simply isn't there.
In my own field, We've battled against similar 'experts' - the great Egyptologist (and Christian) Flinders Petrie called them 'pyramidiot'; people who arm themselves with Scripture and try to shoehorn Egypt into it; or find in the monuments left in Egypt 'clues' to the fulfilment of Biblical prophesy - Smythe and his (non exist ant) 'pyramid inch' which led to CT Russell and his constant predictions of the parousia, etc; the modern descendants are the 'alien builders' theorists and the 'Abydos Helicopter' fans...trying to mangle bits of what they think are 'facts' into some preconceived theory based on religious - or scientific - faith.
NM seems to be an expert, though.
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

NicholasMarks

« Reply #42214 on: October 22, 2020, 09:50:17 PM »
You know, I think I see the problem.
NM is using his type of techno babble to try and show some mystery of Scripture which simply isn't there.
In my own field, We've battled against similar 'experts' - the great Egyptologist (and Christian) Flinders Petrie called them 'pyramidiot'; people who arm themselves with Scripture and try to shoehorn Egypt into it; or find in the monuments left in Egypt 'clues' to the fulfilment of Biblical prophesy - Smythe and his (non exist ant) 'pyramid inch' which led to CT Russell and his constant predictions of the parousia, etc; the modern descendants are the 'alien builders' theorists and the 'Abydos Helicopter' fans...trying to mangle bits of what they think are 'facts' into some preconceived theory based on religious - or scientific - faith.
NM seems to be an expert, though.

Anchorman, Seb, Stranger...

We are Biblically told that one day all will be revealed. It must all make sense, and it must cover all science, and it will come when all the Biblical signs are clearly visible in the Sun and the Moon, and the distress within them both is unmissable for those who actually look. Don't worry...That is, if you're fair minded, kind, willing to adopt righteousness as your way of life, and can feel the passion that Jesus Christ's sacrifice generates within us. Righteousness only works one way and it's promised to deliver all of our Deities promises to those who can repent in time...When that natural Biblical disaster falls we are told that no life would be left standing, but Almighty God will cut the chaos short in respect for the faithful, and I suggest we all try to be a little more faithful than we currently are.

Now...There is only one science that can explain the mechanics behind the stars falling to the Earth and when we see it, you will know I was right....strictly speaking, not me, but our Deity, who are in Heaven.

Owlswing

« Reply #42215 on: October 23, 2020, 02:35:50 AM »

We have to clear that mental block you have against anything Christian first. It isn't doing your health any good. Our minds need all the pathways open to convey various fluids to various places and by stubbornness and conviction in your own reasoning you have blocked out other thinking. Remember when you were a child and your mind felt happy and refreshed daily...well that's what you must achieve if you want Biblical health...and it is an arduous path supported only by your Deity...Oh...and be prepared to be ridiculed and misquoted when you are telling the truth, as you and the Holy Bible, see it.

There are two words that describe your post above with millimetric accuracy - UTTER BOLLOCKS!
The Holy Bible, probably the most diabolical work of fiction ever to be visited upon mankind.

An it harm none, do what you will; an it harm some, do what you must!

NicholasMarks

« Reply #42216 on: October 23, 2020, 09:26:19 AM »
There are two words that describe your post above with millimetric accuracy - UTTER BOLLOCKS!

I'm glad you brought those up because it brings us right to the cutting edge of my current scientific knowledge...You see...via these organs we not only waste  vital hormones and deprive our endocrine glands of a vital cell producing component but also waste our cerebrospinal fluid...and this causes our health to breakdown in a strict and specific way. It is number five of a seven point therapy programme I am preparing for you all but the first therapy requires us taking in righteousness, accurately, as Jesus himself taught us, and no other, else the rest won't work. Now, whilst we have been following the dictates of a porn-mad society we have been self-harming in a serious and foolish way...but that's for later.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #42217 on: October 23, 2020, 09:32:28 AM »

I'm glad you brought those up because it brings us right to the cutting edge of my current scientific knowledge...You see...via these organs we not only waste  vital hormones and deprive our endocrine glands of a vital cell producing component but also waste our cerebrospinal fluid...and this causes our health to breakdown in a strict and specific way. It is number five of a seven point therapy programme I am preparing for you all but the first therapy requires us taking in righteousness, accurately, as Jesus himself taught us, and no other, else the rest won't work. Now, whilst we have been following the dictates of a porn-mad society we have been self-harming in a serious and foolish way...but that's for later.

I need another bottle of Laphroaig.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #42218 on: October 23, 2020, 09:50:01 AM »

I need another bottle of Laphroaig.

You object, then, to people taking in the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ, as he alone taught us...funny...that is the crux behind the entire teaching of The Way, The Truth, and The Life...The 'word' made flesh...The Son of Almighty God...who was lifted up higher than the angels, but would nor set himself up as a rival to his Father.

Stranger

« Reply #42219 on: October 23, 2020, 10:15:43 AM »
You object, then, to people taking in the accurate...

I can think of nothing you've said that is accurate. What little of what you've said that makes any sense at all (most of it is gibberish; not even wrong) has been inaccurate or simply false.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #42220 on: October 23, 2020, 10:45:50 AM »

You object, then, to people taking in the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ, as he alone taught us...funny...that is the crux behind the entire teaching of The Way, The Truth, and The Life...The 'word' made flesh...The Son of Almighty God...who was lifted up higher than the angels, but would nor set himself up as a rival to his Father.

Nope.
Just following the example of my Lords and Saviour- a real party animal, who turned water into premium plonk (and Laphroaig is, imho, premium(, spent time with the least, the last and the lost, used language they could understand, was a thorn in the side of the religious 'scholars' who thought they knew how things worked, got up the noses of those who thought they were intelligent, and - oh yes, was, is and always will be, God.
That's about as accurate as Scripture gets.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #42221 on: October 23, 2020, 12:14:00 PM »

Stranger, Anchorman...

You may have noticed I said the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ...not my accuracy but the accuracy of our saviour and I am far too aware that his 'word' has been pillaged, altered, misquoted and misrepresented by many people, so reading and acting out his Biblical 'word' is vital to avoid the minefields. Righteousness is all about truth and what Jesus says is one hundred percent truth but we have to discover that truth by reading what is written. Not by reading what clever and often unreliable intellectuals with one eye on power and the other on wealth tell is...but how the one who was crucified and rose from the dead told us, and  is telling us still, and whom, I hereby confess, is, Jesus Christ/Yahshua, the Son of the, One, True, God.

Stranger

« Reply #42222 on: October 23, 2020, 12:45:08 PM »
You may have noticed I said the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ...not my accuracy...

So why do you keep on spamming us with your own inaccurate, nonsensical, pseudo-science gibberish...?

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #42223 on: October 23, 2020, 12:46:48 PM »

You say you do but you don't really...anyway, what I have seen you will have seen also...if, indeed, you are an amateur astronomer.
What, in plain understandable English, are you talking about?
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

NicholasMarks

« Reply #42224 on: October 23, 2020, 01:55:22 PM »
So why do you keep on spamming us with your own inaccurate, nonsensical, pseudo-science gibberish...?

If you had bothered with your Holy Bible you would know that Almighty God uses people to do His bidding and perhaps you are getting the benefit of that...I know I certainly am.