Author Topic: Searching for GOD...  (Read 3734125 times)

NicholasMarks

Re: Searching for GOD...
« Reply #42250 on: October 24, 2020, 10:15:38 AM »

Hmmmmm
You mean, you have a Bible which says "All who call upon the name of the Lord, believing in the science of righteousness, shall be saved'?
Wow.....that's a new translation on me......

The science of righteousness is written into the Holy Bible...anyone who is following Gospel teaching, quietly, calmly, prayerfully, responsibly, in good order and righteous sincerity, is participating in that science whether they realise it or not. At that point of great danger we, who follow the faith, will automatically call out to Jesus for help and will be saved...but some of those who call out, Jesus will say...I do not know you. We are all about to face a great danger and it is in our best interest  to be participating in that science...but be warned...Satan won't like it. The innocent...the repentant...the faithful, and the righteous all have this in common..that their spiritual strength is sufficient to withstand Satan, and the fiery lake of sulphur...even though we might die, we will be reborn through the same science that Jesus was resurrected by...and that will be far better than all eternity on board a searingly hot prison planet continually reeking of burning sulphur.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #42251 on: October 24, 2020, 10:30:39 AM »
Is that a joke?

You're pretending to know about science when you obviously know nothing and what little you say about it that isn't meaningless is simply wrong. Your words demonstrate that you're dishonest or ignorant (or both), so who's going to listen to any actual message you may have?

If you dropped the pretence about science you might even be taken a bit more seriously.

My experience of teaching, especially new and difficult concepts...or, rather, older but forgotten concepts, is that it takes a little while to sink in. It took me a little while so I'm not expecting miracles. When you come to realise that your entire health, whether from problems that sprung up in this generation or by genetic heredity can all be resolved by putting our nervous/electrical/emotional/spiritual health first...not as I say, but as Jesus Christ says...then you might conform...especially as the reintroduction of hormones and cerebrospinal fluid back into your life will make you a big pussycat.   

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #42252 on: October 24, 2020, 10:41:09 AM »
My experience of teaching, especially new and difficult concepts...or, rather, older but forgotten concepts, is that it takes a little while to sink in. It took me a little while so I'm not expecting miracles. When you come to realise that your entire health, whether from problems that sprung up in this generation or by genetic heredity can all be resolved by putting our nervous/electrical/emotional/spiritual health first...not as I say, but as Jesus Christ says...then you might conform...especially as the reintroduction of hormones and cerebrospinal fluid back into your life will make you a big pussycat.   

Trash and dangerous trash.
You can put in this non-existant emotional Weetabix as much as you want, but it will do diddly squat to 'cure' my sensory disabilities or my MS.
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #42253 on: October 24, 2020, 10:44:34 AM »
There was once a man...working around the Jerusalem area who never told a single lie and because of it people tried to catch him out...they would ask him a question ready to pounce on his answer...but Jesus saw it coming and gave a better answer...now...I'm not as clever as Jesus and I have told a few fibs in my time but if I sense a similar trap I will tell you.
Well Nick  based on your responses and previous history, I can only conclude that that you don't really have anything of actual factual substance to declare (astrnomically at least) and what you don't want to happen is for you to be exposed for your espousal of blatant nonsense.....again.

Teflon wearing, snake-oil salesman is a description which springs to mind for some reason!
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

Stranger

• Lightly seared on the reality grill.
« Reply #42254 on: October 24, 2020, 10:47:21 AM »
My experience of teaching....

It's going to take me ages to clean the mouthful of tea out of my keyboard. Another joke? Is there a subject you actually know something about, because it certainly isn't science (or the bible)?
x(∅ ∈ x ∧ ∀y(yxy ∪ {y} ∈ x))

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #42255 on: October 24, 2020, 10:58:27 AM »

You can put in this non-existant emotional Weetabix as much as you want, but it will do diddly squat to 'cure' my sensory disabilities or my MS.
Standing ovation

NicholasMarks

« Reply #42256 on: October 24, 2020, 10:58:44 AM »
Acts 24:15 - and I have hope toward God, which hope these [men] themselves also entertain, that there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.

Some for everlasting life and others to eternal damnation.

High Theoretical Skeptic...I'm more interested in those who are volunteering for eternal damnation at the moment. I enjoyed reading through some of your points...especially about the Jehovah's Witnesses...I am a great fan of theirs. Now, on the point of the stars falling to the Earth...in the Holy Bible there are many points made that have tandem references and this may be one, but the meaning to which I refer is at the end of the Great Tribulations which will result in a particular way and indicates that the planet Earth will be impacted in a specific way. This planet, along with the Sun and all of the Milky Way are proceeding through the universe at high-speed. If, by impact of some rogue celestial body, as indicated by the reference to Wormwood and the fiery lake of sulphur, this planet stalls...separated from that high-speed motion, then the stars will all appear to be coming towards us...but worse than this, all the elements would dissolve, in an instant, all at the same time, now don't ask me about the science that tells me this, it's all in the Holy Bible, and no one can understand it all anyway...but we had better be ready.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #42257 on: October 24, 2020, 11:06:11 AM »
It's going to take me ages to clean the mouthful of tea out of my keyboard. Another joke? Is there a subject you actually know something about, because it certainly isn't science (or the bible)?

At least you weren't drinking Laphroaig.
Look on the bright side......
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #42258 on: October 24, 2020, 11:07:34 AM »

separated from that high-speed motion, then the stars will all appear to be coming towards us...

That needs some science behind it.
Please explain.
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

NicholasMarks

« Reply #42259 on: October 24, 2020, 11:18:29 AM »

It's all brand new and I'm not prepared to be drawn on the matter just yet...but like any scientist I am very inspired by the science I am discovering and proclaiming. If you cannot see that the wonderful words of Yahshua/Jesus Christ stated about the living word of his Father doesn't carry scientific merit then you have missed the point that the entire Holy Bible carries. When a nation wants to go to war they grab the hearts and minds of the people to pull them on side and work for the war effort even though the truth may be very different to what the people are being told...this has a science...Jesus Christ pulls people on side by telling the truth and this is a repairing force because we all want to be led by truth.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #42260 on: October 24, 2020, 11:22:01 AM »

It's all brand new and I'm not prepared to be drawn on the matter just yet...but like any scientist I am very inspired by the science I am discovering and proclaiming. If you cannot see that the wonderful words of Yahshua/Jesus Christ stated about the living word of his Father doesn't carry scientific merit then you have missed the point that the entire Holy Bible carries. When a nation wants to go to war they grab the hearts and minds of the people to pull them on side and work for the war effort even though the truth may be very different to what the people are being told...this has a science...Jesus Christ pulls people on side by telling the truth and this is a repairing force because we all want to be led by truth.

So you're saying your dynamic emotional Weetabix, rce-Krispie enhanced energy won't cure my MS or restore my sight.
Have I got that right?

Stranger

« Reply #42261 on: October 24, 2020, 11:24:06 AM »
It's all brand new and I'm not prepared to be drawn on the matter just yet...but like any scientist I am very inspired by the science I am discovering and proclaiming.

You have demonstrated with countless false and meaningless assertions that you know nothing about science, even, apparently, what the word means. So are you lying or ignorant?

Stranger

« Reply #42262 on: October 24, 2020, 11:25:28 AM »
At least you weren't drinking Laphroaig.
Look on the bright side......

True. Bit early in the day, and I've run out!

ippy

« Reply #42263 on: October 24, 2020, 11:39:48 AM »
T S and Nick marks posting to each other, well I'm not that sure of what to say, amusement, no, entertainment, no, which one will most baffle the other, who knows.

I know I'll dip in now and again and try to understand what on Earth they're both talking about, it might or might not be interesting.

ippy.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #42264 on: October 24, 2020, 11:59:36 AM »
That needs some science behind it.
Please explain.

I will start slowly and clearly, and do it in bits...encouraged by your responses...especially Biblical responses ...You see...the first clues are extrapolated from the Holy Bible. Almighty God doesn't reside in our dimension we live in a separate dimension to the Heavenly dimension. Two dimensions need a scientific explanation. Well, there are two primary dimensions...The pre-bang-bang dimension and our own high-speed, expanding dimension...we see evidence of these two dimensions clashing with each other all the time.

Here endeth the first lesson.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #42265 on: October 24, 2020, 12:04:21 PM »

I will start slowly and clearly, and do it in bits...encouraged by your responses...especially Biblical responses ...You see...the first clues are extrapolated from the Holy Bible. Almighty God doesn't reside in our dimension we live in a separate dimension to the Heavenly dimension. Two dimensions need a scientific explanation. Well, there are two primary dimensions...The pre-bang-bang dimension and our own high-speed, expanding dimension...we see evidence of these two dimensions clashing with each other all the time.

https://youtu.be/H1aKzJgGHFo

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #42266 on: October 24, 2020, 12:08:29 PM »

This is both scientific and theological codswallop.
Two out of two, then.

Stranger

« Reply #42267 on: October 24, 2020, 12:10:58 PM »
Almighty God doesn't reside in our dimension we live in a separate dimension to the Heavenly dimension. Two dimensions need a scientific explanation. Well, there are two primary dimensions...The pre-bang-bang dimension and our own high-speed, expanding dimension...

Too much tacky science fiction and no actual science. Clearly you have no idea what 'dimension' actually means in real science. However, let's be charitable and assume that you have some non-standard definition. In that case, you'll need to actually define what you mean by it...

...we see evidence of these two dimensions clashing with each other all the time.

Where?

NicholasMarks

« Reply #42268 on: October 24, 2020, 12:17:41 PM »

So you're saying your dynamic emotional Weetabix, rce-Krispie enhanced energy won't cure my MS or restore my sight.
Have I got that right?

I'm pretty damn sure it could...but this is a virgin science and will require great endurance and this endurance is fed by prayerful meekness and careful use of our spiritual energy...like...say...in the manner Jesus Christ taught us. This is why the first therapy of the seven I mention requires us following the 'word' of Jesus accurately, as Jesus alone taught us...not in the way others have steered it to satisfy there own reasoning but as righteousness dictates because then, even if we are wrong at first, it will steer us back to the true intention of the meaning.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #42269 on: October 24, 2020, 12:18:26 PM »
Too much tacky science fiction and no actual science. Clearly you have no idea what 'dimension' actually means in real science. However, let's be charitable and assume that you have some non-standard definition. In that case, you'll need to actually define what you mean by it...

Where?

I share your sense of morbid curiosity....but did you have to ask?

NicholasMarks

« Reply #42270 on: October 24, 2020, 12:22:55 PM »

https://youtu.be/H1aKzJgGHFo

I like it...It's good to have a laugh when there is so much to be concerned about.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #42271 on: October 24, 2020, 12:30:46 PM »

Where?

All the mysteries that science dodge or ignore have there understanding via the clash of dimensions...but more specifically at the heart of all atoms and that includes the living cell...oh...gravity is one such mystery solved as well.

ippy

« Reply #42272 on: October 24, 2020, 12:50:02 PM »
There's no need to go into never ending letter mode Nick if you do send a reply, but I was wondering? Going right back to your last letter writing flurry a year ago or more, with all of those past posts of yours  you never did seem to get your head around the fact that you cant use the bible as proof of the words in the bible.

Now In this current flurry you're still showing signs that your position on this hasn't changed, this approach of yours seems totally illogical Nick.

It's a bit worrying to think you seem to be totally unable to grasp this concept that you can't in fact use the bible to prove the bible, it's just plain daft to even try to do this Nick, is there anything you can do about this blind spot of yours?

ippy.

I've seen your reply to my post Nick, but what has that got to do with my original post to you about where it's plain daft to think that the bible can stand as proof that the bible is all based on facts?

Anyway I'll paste that original post here for you below and perhaps you could reply to that one as your last post to me must have been intended for someone else:

There's no need to go into never ending letter mode Nick if you do send a reply, but I was wondering? Going right back to your last letter writing flurry a year ago or more, with all of those past posts of yours  you never did seem to get your head around the fact that you cant use the bible as proof of the words in the bible.

Now In this current flurry you're still showing signs that your position on this hasn't changed, this approach of yours seems totally illogical Nick.

It's a bit worrying to think you seem to be totally unable to grasp this concept that you can't in fact use the bible to prove the bible, it's just plain daft to even try to do this Nick, is there anything you can do about this blind spot of yours?

ippy.

Stranger

« Reply #42273 on: October 24, 2020, 12:59:08 PM »
All the mysteries that science dodge or ignore have there understanding via the clash of dimensions...

Except "clash of dimensions" is just meaningless gibberish until and unless you define what you mean by "dimension", and then tell us what it means for them to clash.

...but more specifically at the heart of all atoms and that includes the living cell...

More drivel. What about the "heart of all atom" (nucleus)? How can it "include the living cell", which are made of trillions of atoms?

...oh...gravity is one such mystery solved as well.

So, what's the solution? Any idiot can say they have a solution.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #42274 on: October 24, 2020, 01:26:14 PM »
I've seen your reply to my post Nick, but what has that got to do with my original post to you about where it's plain daft to think that the bible can stand as proof that the bible is all based on facts?

Anyway I'll paste that original post here for you below and perhaps you could reply to that one as your last post to me must have been intended for someone else:

ippy.

Science erupts out of every page of the Holy Bible and from that we can deduce that the person responsible for the Holy Bible knows a thing or two about science. The key thing to realise is the the superabundant, indestructible energy that built all the galaxies, all the stars and all the atoms, are Biblically referred to as God's Living Waters, God's Dynamic Energy, God's Mighty Power...and from their we can build the Grand Unification of the Four Universal Forces, and then we begin talking God's language because righteousness is a science that erupts out of that unification of the four fundamental forces. If you can't accept that or can't scientifically understand it you can use faith in the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ...which is just as valid, in fact, more so.