Author Topic: Searching for GOD...  (Read 3733564 times)

Stranger

• Lightly seared on the reality grill.
Re: Searching for GOD...
« Reply #42325 on: October 25, 2020, 11:26:02 AM »
Well...let's start with this little gem...That the speed of the the collision force within God's (Hadron) Collider was, I think you've already guessed...186000 mps...

The first tiny little problem is that this "God's (Hadron) Collider" appears to exist entirely in your head. No evidence, no reasoning, just you posting drivel.

The second is that "hadron" is actually a type of particle which has mass and therefore can't travel at the speed of light.

There are more but frankly, what's the point? You know nothing.

...and that is why 'C' is so prominent in all atomic equations...

Which equations and how do they connect to this little fantasy of yours about "God's (Hadron) Collider".

...and it is proof positive that the kicking force of the higgs field is related to that calculation.

The Higgs field doesn't have a 'kicking force'. A force is a vector and the Higgs isn't even a vector field. This is the problem with just making shit up from a position of total ignorance. Also, what calculation? You haven't done one.

Anyway, back to the point, where is the mathematics that unifies the forces? The four forces are defined and described using mathematics, you can't unify them without also using mathematics.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 11:43:23 AM by Never Talk to Strangers »
x(∅ ∈ x ∧ ∀y(yxy ∪ {y} ∈ x))

Enki

« Reply #42326 on: October 25, 2020, 11:51:30 AM »
From Post 42305

That's what cerebrospinal fluid does, it is a shock absorber in the places we need it most...being...the brain, the heart, the joints, the lungs, the spine, the muscles and many other places that your righteous misbehaviour has snatched it away from...It's all in the Holy Bible.

I see you have mentioned 'cerebrospinal fluid' several times. It's obviously one of your latest buzzwords, no doubt meant to impress people, but,  unfortunately for you,  it once more, only shows your total ignorance of science. 'Cerebrospinal fluid' related only to the brain and the spinal cord, not to the heart, joints, muscles or lungs.

synovial fluid relates to the joints and is no way connected to cerebrospinal fluid.

Pericardial fluid relates to the heart and is no way connected to cerebrospinal fluid.

Pleural fluid is connected to the lungs and is no way connected to cerebrospinal fluid. Indeed it can cause major problems when excesses of this build up due to diseases such as pneumonia.

None of these relate or function to any state of 'righteousness' at all(Oxford Dictionary definition-state of morally rightness or justifiability). They are simply normal physical bodily attributes.

And apart from the vague description of blood and water coming out of Christ's side in John 19:34, you tell me when any of the above bodily fluids are mentioned in any exact scientific detail in the Bible, or indeed are mentioned at all.

I am reminded of the Platonic quote:

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound”.  I leave you to fill in what follows.

Sometimes I wish my first word was 'quote,' so that on my death bed, my last words could be 'end quote.'
Steven Wright

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #42327 on: October 25, 2020, 11:57:54 AM »
You might have asked...

Why is this important??
Where is it in the Holy Bible??
How can it help us??         

But I'll tell you anyway...

I might have indeed asked those questions, but I didn't.

You chose to yet again, avoid answering the question that I did ask.

Please explain in simple terms, plain English, without recourse to the Bible and your interpretation of it, excluding psuedo science, use understandable analogy if it helps

"
separated from that high-speed motion, then the stars will all appear to be coming towards us..."

Now the fact that you are answering questions that I did not ask leads me to conclude one or more of the following
1. You dont have an answer
2. You are a troll
3 you are a teflon coated snake oil merchant  covered in the snake oil that you try to sell, making you even more slippery.

"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

ippy

« Reply #42328 on: October 25, 2020, 12:08:07 PM »

Or equally a galaxy far, far away.
You never know.

It must be a bit of a problem travelling with a split infinitive as well?

ippy.

ippy

« Reply #42329 on: October 25, 2020, 12:24:30 PM »
You wouldn't need much knowledge of the Bible to realise that Nick is talking gibberish. However, you would need some knowledge of the Bible to realise that Nicky boy is not "using the Bible to prove the Bible". You claimed that he was. He is not.

I have to admire your diligence reading through so much nonsense word by word, how you've managed to conclude this apparent fact, I'll have to take my hat off to you.

How you take the trouble to read through his vast quantities of gibberish beats me, all I see is when trying to challenge his ideas  any answer that comes from his direction appears to have no connection with whatever question is asked of him.

ippy.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #42330 on: October 25, 2020, 12:28:09 PM »
From Post 42305
I see you have mentioned 'cerebrospinal fluid' several times. It's obviously one of your latest buzzwords, no doubt meant to impress people, but,  unfortunately for you,  it once more, only shows your total ignorance of science. 'Cerebrospinal fluid' related only to the brain and the spinal cord, not to the heart, joints, muscles or lungs.

synovial fluid relates to the joints and is no way connected to cerebrospinal fluid.

Pericardial fluid relates to the heart and is no way connected to cerebrospinal fluid.

Pleural fluid is connected to the lungs and is no way connected to cerebrospinal fluid. Indeed it can cause major problems when excesses of this build up due to diseases such as pneumonia.

None of these relate or function to any state of 'righteousness' at all(Oxford Dictionary definition-state of morally rightness or justifiability). They are simply normal physical bodily attributes.

And apart from the vague description of blood and water coming out of Christ's side in John 19:34, you tell me when any of the above bodily fluids are mentioned in any exact scientific detail in the Bible, or indeed are mentioned at all.

I am reminded of the Platonic quote:

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound”.  I leave you to fill in what follows.

I am guided by the science that I have brought alive from within the Holy Bible...The many utterances of Almighty God, Yhwh, and Yahshua/Jesus Christ has been leading my thoughts and I have come to realise that a deep and poorly understood science lies within the mechanics of the human body. I have devised, or rather am devising a multifaceted therapy with seven offshoot therapies which lead one to the other and cerebrospinal fluid looms large within it, at number five. Please keep an eye on what I say about it because, when it's ready for use everybody will want it...but, in the meantime, the accurate word of Jesus will deliver the goods that I will be suggesting and its better coming from him...ps...That is the first therapy...The taking in of the accurate knowledge of Jesus Christ...not my teaching...but as Jesus himself taught us.

ippy

« Reply #42331 on: October 25, 2020, 12:41:58 PM »

When you are working for the highest authority in the universe you follow their code of behaviour and do what they want you to do knowing that it will all be loving, caring, beneficial, and lead to a wonderful goal...for those who share those same values, at least. Smashing, weighing, naming and measuring particle shrapnel isn't my idea of fun. I know that it will all equate to a massless energy that will dissipate to its purest form when it is dislodged from the mechanics that holds it together...but, at least, the Hadron particle collider has one positive use...it explains how a more natural and much bigger, and more Godly collider smashed up two galaxy clouds of God's Living Waters and sent shockwaves outward and spinning up all the other galaxy clouds, of which there were millions, sending them into powerful storms which spawned the galaxies...but you have to read the Holy Bible to get the full gist of it.

You could do much the same thing do with your bible and say a Harry potter novels, work your way through the Sherlock Holmes series of novels or any other set of famous fictional works of art.

Good stories in your bible but that's all they are Nick until such times you're able to find anything that substantiates the veracity thereof.

Word fame awaits you Nick if you manage to prove your bible is completely factual especially the magical, mystical and superstition based parts of it.

ippy   

NicholasMarks

« Reply #42332 on: October 25, 2020, 12:55:31 PM »
You could do much the same thing do with your bible and say a Harry potter novels, work your way through the Sherlock Holmes series of novels or any other set of famous fictional works of art.

Good stories in your bible but that's all they are Nick until such times you're able to find anything that substantiates the veracity thereof.

Word fame awaits you Nick if you manage to prove your bible is completely factual especially the magical, mystical and superstition based parts of it.

ippy

One thing you all seem to be very good at is bashing and condemning a word of scientific art which you are all too clever to read or even try to understand...a book that has captured the minds of millions and brought great joy into many peoples lives, especially those who had no where else to turn. This is scientific proof of its validity...because it repeats this ability over and over again. It is the warnings announced in Revelation that we should currently be concerned about because the language used states clearly that we only physically die in death but have the possibility of entering into a wonderful life of rebirth and resurrection where poor health and death will be eliminated...my concern is for those that wont make it because that indestructible part of them will be snatched into eternal drudgery and despair...That is why it's wise to read the warning stamped within it.

Dicky Underpants

« Reply #42333 on: October 25, 2020, 01:46:11 PM »
I have to admire your diligence reading through so much nonsense word by word, how you've managed to conclude this apparent fact, I'll have to take my hat off to you.

How you take the trouble to read through his vast quantities of gibberish beats me, all I see is when trying to challenge his ideas  any answer that comes from his direction appears to have no connection with whatever question is asked of him.

ippy.
The simple answer is that I don't spend time reading through his gibberish. I long ago realised that all we get are fanciful repetitions of the same nonsense, laced with further 'sciency' stuff he's gleaned (and misunderstood) from trawling the internet.
It's a pity you can't understand the simple point I was making. What Nick waffles on about has largely nothing to do with what is in the Bible (and I'm not recommending anyone to believe or swallow the Bible wholesale - I certainly don't believe any of the supernatural stuff myself)
I just want you to realise that you are continually misrepresenting what he is doing. He is simply riffing and fantasizing on a few biblical references, coupling them erroneously to 'sciency' things he's read about and waffling on ad nauseam. That's not the same as him believing that everything in the Bible is 'factual'. I'm sure committed Christians would be interested in finding where the Bible mentions anything about Black Holes or cerebro-spinal fluid, or whatever nonsense he was babbling about.
Ask Anchorman if Nick really believes the Bible 'accurately' and 'factually'.
"Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous.”

Le Bon David

NicholasMarks

« Reply #42334 on: October 25, 2020, 02:11:32 PM »
The simple answer is that I don't spend time reading through his gibberish. I long ago realised that all we get are fanciful repetitions of the same nonsense, laced with further 'sciency' stuff he's gleaned (and misunderstood) from trawling the internet.
It's a pity you can't understand the simple point I was making. What Nick waffles on about has largely nothing to do with what is in the Bible (and I'm not recommending anyone to believe or swallow the Bible wholesale - I certainly don't believe any of the supernatural stuff myself)
I just want you to realise that you are continually misrepresenting what he is doing. He is simply riffing and fantasizing on a few biblical references, coupling them erroneously to 'sciency' things he's read about and waffling on ad nauseam. That's not the same as him believing that everything in the Bible is 'factual'. I'm sure committed Christians would be interested in finding where the Bible mentions anything about Black Holes or cerebro-spinal fluid, or whatever nonsense he was babbling about.

Bringing a modern science forward that was written to appeal to many generations would never be easy...and it is unfortunate that you think you know enough about science and Biblical knowledge to condemn what I say. God made the universe and within that universe are black-holes and, when you follow the science of Creation you know that black-holes aren't the product of collapsing neutron stars but are the result of many tornado eyes that spawned the whole galaxy they reside in. When all if the energy that spawned all the stars and atoms became spent and abated they all swirled together as one powerful black-hole at the centre of that galaxy...In other words...God did it...because He left all the clues for us in His written word..

« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 02:16:13 PM by NicholasMarks »

Stranger

• Lightly seared on the reality grill.
« Reply #42335 on: October 25, 2020, 02:28:39 PM »
Bringing a modern science forward that was written to appeal to many generations would never be easy...and it is unfortunate that you think you know enough about science and Biblical knowledge to condemn what I say.

Your posts here show, beyond any shadow of reasonable doubt, that you know exactly NOTHING about science.

God made the universe and within that universe are black-holes and, when you follow the science of Creation you know that black-holes aren't the product of collapsing neutron stars but are the result of many tornado eyes that spawned the whole galaxy they reside in. When all if the energy that spawned all the stars and atoms became spent and abated they all swirled together as one powerful black-hole at the centre of that galaxy...In other words...God did it...because He left all the clues for us in His written word..

Idiotic, scientifically illiterate gibberish.

x(∅ ∈ x ∧ ∀y(yxy ∪ {y} ∈ x))

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #42336 on: October 25, 2020, 03:15:37 PM »
The first thing you must learn about charismatics is, in no way do they identify with righteousness or with the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ. The thing all these people have in common is that they are at the core of a mass audience and that radiance you see coming from them is the strength of the audiences attention upon them....carefully engineered I might add. That energy that they have lured from others is the same energy that should be working within us, satisfying the demands of our own replicating cells but by giving it to others we are doing exactly what Jesus told us not to do. We must upbuild our own healthy electric system and lead those who want to waste it away from that destructive behaviour. Many of the nastiest people who ever lived were charismatics and look where they led us.

My friend, the first thing YOU must learn about Charismatic's is that I am one.
And there is no hysteria, no mass meetings, no barking like a dog for Jesus - none of it.
I was forced to leave uni at one point due to increasing disability and vision problems.
To be honest, I despaired.
A friend of mine - a Church of Scotland minister - suggested I use what the Holy Spirit could give me as an aid to faith and life - and I did.
From that second, my relationship with God has deepened in ways I can't measure; I have never been alone, never felt alone and always felt needed.
I  have given my disabilities to God, and He has been gracious enough to use them for His purpose.
Nor have I ever been out of control, lost control or been unaware of any situation whilst exercising the gifts He has given me.
Indeed, He has made theology a joy to study, and enabled me to complete several courses, meaning that I am set apart as a reader in the Church, able to conduct worship where I am asked, and lead seminars and courses.
You, however, seem to be mired in Jehovah Witness Russelism, and that is not regarded by any mainstream Christian  denomination as Christian.
Your gobbledygook serves no purpose, does nothing to clarify the Gospel, is neither scientifically nor Scripturally credible - and your refusal to tell me where you studied Scripture speaks volumes.
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #42337 on: October 25, 2020, 03:50:10 PM »
Sparky,

Bringing a modern science forward that was written to appeal to many generations would never be easy...and it is unfortunate that you think you know enough about science and Biblical knowledge to condemn what I say. God made the universe and within that universe are black-holes and, when you follow the science of Creation you know that black-holes aren't the product of collapsing neutron stars but are the result of many tornado eyes that spawned the whole galaxy they reside in. When all if the energy that spawned all the stars and atoms became spent and abated they all swirled together as one powerful black-hole at the centre of that galaxy...In other words...God did it...because He left all the clues for us in His written word..

We know you to be scientifically illiterate, and I'm quite willing to take Anch' s word for it that you're theologically illiterate. What then do you think your omni-illiteracy brings to this forum?
"Don't make me come down there."

God

Dicky Underpants

« Reply #42338 on: October 25, 2020, 03:52:44 PM »

You, however, seem to be mired in Jehovah Witness Russelism, and that is not regarded by any mainstream Christian  denomination as Christian.
Your gobbledygook serves no purpose, does nothing to clarify the Gospel, is neither scientifically nor Scripturally credible - and your refusal to tell me where you studied Scripture speaks volumes.
Not quite, I think. That may have been his starting point, years ago, along with his allegiance to their 'accurate' translation of the Bible, which he has assessed as such despite having no knowledge of the relevant languages. But his free-roaming 'sciency' gobbledygook is quite at variance with the approach of such a doctrinally controlling sect. I wouldn't be surprised if he had in fact been 'disfellowshipped' from them way back, because of his fantasizing. That attitude of individualism might be considered a virtue in someone with the capacity for rational thought ...however.....
Your own testimony is, as always, inspiring.
"Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous.”

Le Bon David

ippy

« Reply #42339 on: October 25, 2020, 04:07:04 PM »

OK, try asking him to prove every word in his manual is true, if you can bear to go through any of the procession of words Nick hands you?

ippy.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #42340 on: October 25, 2020, 04:17:01 PM »
Not quite, I think. That may have been his starting point, years ago, along with his allegiance to their 'accurate' translation of the Bible, which he has assessed as such despite having no knowledge of the relevant languages. But his free-roaming 'sciency' gobbledygook is quite at variance with the approach of such a doctrinally controlling sect. I wouldn't be surprised if he had in fact been 'disfellowshipped' from them way back, because of his fantasizing. That attitude of individualism might be considered a virtue in someone with the capacity for rational thought ...however.....
Your own testimony is, as always, inspiring.

NM:
The NWT was translated by liars.
I was privilaged to hear the late Rev Professor William Barclay, by then Emeritus Professor of NT studies, lecture on several occasions.
The man was dying of cancer, but in the middle of suing the charlatans who run the JW cult in Brooklyn for claiming his endorsement of their mistranslation.
Willie said the only thing it was useful for was propping up a table leg. Unfortunately, he died before the suit came to court, and the JW liars got away with it.
Not one of those 'translators' had a qualification in linguisyics, ancient languages, or, for that matter, English to their name.
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Dicky Underpants

« Reply #42341 on: October 25, 2020, 04:31:51 PM »
OK, try asking him to prove every word in his manual is true, if you can bear to go through any of the procession of words Nick hands you?

ippy.
You still haven't got it. He takes the worst English version of the Bible as his starting point (see Anchorman above), and then misrepresents even that from the first sentence. You  really must get over the idea that Nicky boy accepts every word of the Bible. He may say that, but what is in the Bible and what is in NM's head are two very different things.
Not a difficult thing to grasp.

Le Bon David

ippy

« Reply #42342 on: October 25, 2020, 04:40:36 PM »
You still haven't got it. He takes the worst English version of the Bible as his starting point (see Anchorman above), and then misrepresents even that from the first sentence. You  really must get over the idea that Nicky boy accepts every word of the Bible. He may say that, but what is in the Bible and what is in NM's head are two very different things.
Not a difficult thing to grasp.

Who's doing the grasping?

ippy.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #42343 on: October 25, 2020, 06:19:17 PM »

My friend, the first thing YOU must learn about Charismatic's is that I am one.
And there is no hysteria, no mass meetings, no barking like a dog for Jesus - none of it.
I was forced to leave uni at one point due to increasing disability and vision problems.
To be honest, I despaired.
A friend of mine - a Church of Scotland minister - suggested I use what the Holy Spirit could give me as an aid to faith and life - and I did.
From that second, my relationship with God has deepened in ways I can't measure; I have never been alone, never felt alone and always felt needed.
I  have given my disabilities to God, and He has been gracious enough to use them for His purpose.
Nor have I ever been out of control, lost control or been unaware of any situation whilst exercising the gifts He has given me.
Indeed, He has made theology a joy to study, and enabled me to complete several courses, meaning that I am set apart as a reader in the Church, able to conduct worship where I am asked, and lead seminars and courses.

How you describe your church doesn't sound charismatic to me...It sounds like a more gentle type of church...and if its code of conduct hinges upon the meekness of Jesus Christ then that's ok by me...but you have still got to organise Almighty God, Yhwh, by His true nature and that nature is made flesh to us by Jesus Christ. Almighty God will not suffer sinners unless they approach Him through Jesus...That means studying Jesus so that we meekly comply with righteousness and that is another area where you seem to need a little extra instruction. Hitting the correct note of righteousness is a  signal that brings God's Living Waters into our daily lives and though you condemn the Jehovah's Witness faith, they have it in abundance. You can't carry a dislike for people who support the same God as you because that is in breech of the commandment...love thy neighbour, or, if you prefer, love your enemies...I still urge you to upbuild within you a righteous spirit because that will be what is resurrected at the appropriate time.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #42344 on: October 25, 2020, 06:25:57 PM »
How you describe your church doesn't sound charismatic to me...It sounds like a more gentle type of church...and if its code of conduct hinges upon the meekness of Jesus Christ then that's ok by me...but you have still got to organise Almighty God, Yhwh, by His true nature and that nature is made flesh to us by Jesus Christ. Almighty God will not suffer sinners unless they approach Him through Jesus...That means studying Jesus so that we meekly comply with righteousness and that is another area where you seem to need a little extra instruction. Hitting the correct note of righteousness is a  signal that brings God's Living Waters into our daily lives and though you condemn the Jehovah's Witness faith, they have it in abundance. You can't carry a dislike for people who support the same God as you because that is in breech of the commandment...love thy neighbour, or, if you prefer, love your enemies...I still urge you to upbuild within you a righteous spirit because that will be what is resurrected at the appropriate time.

Whst my Church 'sounds' like to you is irrelevant; we adhere to the faith contained in Scripture, which, in Kirk speak, is the Supreme rule for faith and Life'.
Whether you think practicing the gifts of the Holy Spirit as per Scripture is also irrelevant.
We trust in God who is Father Son And Spirit, embracing the world He has given us, and the giftsa of learning which has enabled science - real science - to exist; not the drivel you come up with.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #42345 on: October 25, 2020, 06:26:32 PM »
What gets me is that NM bleats on constantly about being 'accurate' (leaving aside the fact that he rarely is) yet trusts an organisation who used people with no qualifications or expertise to rewrite the Bible to make it conform to their doctrine.
Many serious experts in Bible translation, from all strands of the Christian Church, as well as atheists and non-theist experts in ancient languages, were, and are, rightly scandalised by the effrontery of this organisation which claims to be Christian, but is not recognised as such  by almost every denomination recognised as Christian today.
That in itself should make MN pause; apparently not.
Translation is part of the science of linguistic analysis...there, I've used the word 'sci
ence'.....accurately.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #42346 on: October 25, 2020, 06:33:40 PM »
Of course, Christians should be involved with science - real science, not technotripe. We are involved in Biomedics, Chemistry, Physics, Archaeology - you name it - but using the gifts God gave us to interact with those who are expert in the field. Here's a link to the CofS Science, religion and technology page. I trust it might be a bit more realistic than..... https://www.churchofscotland.org.uk/speak-out/science-and-technology

NicholasMarks

« Reply #42347 on: October 25, 2020, 06:45:17 PM »
What gets me is that NM bleats on constantly about being 'accurate' (leaving aside the fact that he rarely is) yet trusts an organisation who used people with no qualifications or expertise to rewrite the Bible to make it conform to their doctrine.
Many serious experts in Bible translation, from all strands of the Christian Church, as well as atheists and non-theist experts in ancient languages, were, and are, rightly scandalised by the effrontery of this organisation which claims to be Christian, but is not recognised as such  by almost every denomination recognised as Christian today.
Translation is part of the science of linguistic analysis...there, I've used the word 'sci
ence'.....accurately.

When I say accurate I am referring to how Jesus taught us and not how all the intellectuals you seem to admire taught us. There is a wonderful science within that accurate teaching. The Great Tribulations of Revelation are looming...at the door, in fact...but you all seem oblivious to them and they are getting worse. So, even though you don't like the honest truth, at least someone has tried to help you all...and when you see with your own eyes the things I have warned you about you will be glad that someone has given you the foreknowledge of what's going on.

Dicky Underpants

« Reply #42348 on: October 25, 2020, 06:48:08 PM »
ence'.....accurately.
But that's a justified complaint about the Jehovah's Witnesses and their loathsome 'translation'. It only applies in part to NM himself. He may say he trusts the JW translation - lord knows why, but his own beliefs depart widely from theirs in many respects, depending on where his fantasies have led him in any particular week. The fact is, as I said before, the JWs would never allow such a loose cannon as NM to represent them. Their doctrines are controlled by what comes out of Watchtower Inc. and they expect the faithful to imbibe them without question. This is not NM's approach - he's his own self-styled prophet. I know he does not represent the JWs with any consistency (apart from their Arian heresy and an insistence on the End-Times), because I came under the influence of the JWs during my early teens. They wouldn't want someone like NM to represent them. They may be pernicious, but NM's 'Science of Righteouness' and other barmy ramblings are entirely his own

Le Bon David

NicholasMarks

« Reply #42349 on: October 25, 2020, 08:55:41 PM »

Dicky, Anchorman, ippy, Seb, enki, bluehillside Rtrd...

I think that most of you are just following Dawkinism...keep slapping down everything a follower of Jesus Christ says...but the truth will out. That Mighty Power of God's that built all the stars and all the atoms built all science as well. It is an indestructible energy and so things that are made from it have a link with that indestructibility...and that includes you and I...if we get the science right. If reaching out for vital needs alters the genetic code as it does in evolution then harnessing that electrical/nervous stimulus in an upbuilding way can repair genetic malfunctions as well  and that is what Jesus Christ is teaching us...and it's all in the Holy Bible...How can we expect everlasting life if there isn't a science supporting it...but the more we deny that Biblical truth the harder it will be to find it. As a footnote Jesus said, and I imagine Anchorman will confirm...Just as they hated me they will hate you and by your uncaring words towards them you make the JW faith the true faith.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 09:01:30 PM by NicholasMarks »