Author Topic: Maybe YOU should take the test.... keep the faith!  (Read 40053 times)

Sassy

Re: Maybe YOU should take the test.... keep the faith!
« Reply #75 on: June 02, 2015, 12:37:00 AM »
Can't you come up with some original comment?  All you do is trot out the same old, same old!
At least Floo does her own writing - all Sass ever does is copy and paste vast swathes of the Bible and considers that a reply to anything and everything ::)

What a LIE... I quote the bible and I don't copy and paste. I know the verses hence I can quote. I copy from the online bible but the writings are my own.
What a weak and unimaginative answer... GOT NOTHING better than lies and sarcasm.
I guess I am more intelligent in my replies. At least I know the bible and Christianity,.
I have forgotten more about Christianity and the bible than you will ever know...
We know we have to work together to abolish war and terrorism to create a compassionate  world in which Justice and peace prevail. Love ;D   Einstein
 "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

Sassy

« Reply #76 on: June 02, 2015, 12:39:49 AM »
Can't you come up with some original comment?  All you do is trot out the same old, same old!
At least Floo does her own writing - all Sass ever does is copy and paste vast swathes of the Bible and considers that a reply to anything and ev

Floo, writng?  Pull the other one.  It's a series of one-liners, and always the same old...

Well, quoting the Bible is always the same old, but it's just easier to copy whole lumps of it.

Are you saying that's what I do?  Please quote some examples.. It is a necessary part of defending one's beliefs to quote parts of the Bible that is under scrutiny:  but "whole lumps"?  No.

We are talking about Sass, BA. Sorry to disappoint you!  :)

You have to talk and insult me.. I am the one who shows you and others know absolutely NOTHING about God or the bible.
Must hate me for showing how much Bull you talk and how much is in ignorance with NO REAL FOUNDATION but what you have read from others...

So stop talking and making false allegations. Write something original and informative instead of the same old same old same old...
We know we have to work together to abolish war and terrorism to create a compassionate  world in which Justice and peace prevail. Love ;D   Einstein

Sassy

« Reply #77 on: June 02, 2015, 12:40:41 AM »

Well, nobody's compelled to read them;  so what's the problem?

No problem, dearie, just keeping the balance in our favour.  :)

The balance shows you have lost...

Sassy

« Reply #78 on: June 02, 2015, 12:41:33 AM »

Well, nobody's compelled to read them;  so what's the problem?

No problem, dearie, just keeping the balance in our favour.  :)

"Balance" is not a word I usually associate with the atheists on here!    :)

That's understandable, given your warped view of us.  :D

Oh dear:  you find it hard to face the honest truth, don't you?

Shhhhh they think no one has noticed.... ;D

Sassy

« Reply #79 on: June 02, 2015, 12:43:57 AM »
What I don't get is that Biblical literalists will claim the deity created everything, yet blame humans when things go wrong! ::)
It's all part of the endless parade of excuses, dodges, ducks, dives, bobs and weaves that some theists put up when faced with sceptical challenge to their beliefs.

The biggest dodge of all on this forum is philosophical materialists denying that's what they are.

Sorry to piss on your bonfire.
Dang it!
My VB card doesn't have PM on it this week, I'm screwed!

Your all screwed, dead and just won't lie down....

Shaker

« Reply #80 on: June 02, 2015, 12:54:19 AM »

Of course you would have to look.
Cast not thy pearls before the swine...
So a phenomenally implausible event which would rock the entire basis of science itself wouldn't make it into the papers?

AS I said... pearls and swine.
As I said, evasive horseshit designed to avoid the burden of proof for your ridiculous claims.

Go look for it, instead of asking for evidence and expecting everyone else to do your work for you. Go look and stop making pathetic excuses. How old are you? Because right now you are worse than a rebellious teenager.
If you want proof look of it instead of wanting others to do it for you.
But your too lazy and far too closed minded to actually really want evidence enough to go seek it.,..

It doesn't exist. I know it, you know it, everyone knows it. It doesn't exist. Anywhere. If it did you would produce it. You don't because you can't, and your wince-inducingly moronic and typically unlettered attempts at evasion and deflection confirm it. You made a stupid claim, got called out on it and now are, as the colonials have it, butthurt because of it. There is no evidence for the absurd claims you make. None. Zero. I no more have to go looking for the nonexistent evidence of amputees regrowing limbs than I do for the Tooth Fairy leaving behind hard cash for lost teeth. You make the claim, you back it up. That's how it works. Prove me wrong. Here's your chance, right here and right now. Piss or get off the pot, as they say. It's that simple.

Or of course what you could do, and almost certainly will do, is come back sans evidence (of course) but with more of your usual functionally illiterate bullshit, either with or without another meaningless slab of biblical cut-and-pastery.
Pain, or damage, don't end the world. Or despair, or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back. - Al Swearengen, Deadwood.

Shaker

« Reply #81 on: June 02, 2015, 12:57:08 AM »
I guess I am more intelligent in my replies.

Fiendishly well hidden, I must say.

At least I know the bible and Christianity,.
I have forgotten more about Christianity and the bible than you will ever know...
Any chance you can forget some more?
Pain, or damage, don't end the world. Or despair, or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back. - Al Swearengen, Deadwood.

Leonard James

« Reply #82 on: June 02, 2015, 06:02:55 AM »

Of course you would have to look.
Cast not thy pearls before the swine...
So a phenomenally implausible event which would rock the entire basis of science itself wouldn't make it into the papers?

AS I said... pearls and swine.
As I said, evasive horseshit designed to avoid the burden of proof for your ridiculous claims.

Go look for it, instead of asking for evidence and expecting everyone else to do your work for you. Go look and stop making pathetic excuses. How old are you? Because right now you are worse than a rebellious teenager.
If you want proof look of it instead of wanting others to do it for you.
But your too lazy and far too closed minded to actually really want evidence enough to go seek it.,..

It doesn't exist. I know it, you know it, everyone knows it. It doesn't exist. Anywhere. If it did you would produce it. You don't because you can't, and your wince-inducingly moronic and typically unlettered attempts at evasion and deflection confirm it. You made a stupid claim, got called out on it and now are, as the colonials have it, butthurt because of it. There is no evidence for the absurd claims you make. None. Zero. I no more have to go looking for the nonexistent evidence of amputees regrowing limbs than I do for the Tooth Fairy leaving behind hard cash for lost teeth. You make the claim, you back it up. That's how it works. Prove me wrong. Here's your chance, right here and right now. Piss or get off the pot, as they say. It's that simple.

Or of course what you could do, and almost certainly will do, is come back sans evidence (of course) but with more of your usual functionally illiterate bullshit, either with or without another meaningless slab of biblical cut-and-pastery.

Shaker, old fruit, you and I (and many others here) know that you are trying to turn a sow's ear into a silken purse, as my old mum would have said! It can't be done.

But oh, what a joy it is to read your attempts to achieve the impossible! Rough diamonds presenting the glorious truth. They brighten my day.  :)

Shaker

« Reply #83 on: June 02, 2015, 09:38:47 AM »
Bless you Len :D

BashfulAnthony

« Reply #84 on: June 02, 2015, 09:53:24 AM »
Bless you Len :D

Let's get Sassy time again!  You people are bullying idiots.  If it gives you some sort of satisfaction to pick on her daily, and so often in tandem, then you should consider how you appear to others, and it's not nice. 
BA.

Jesus said to him, 的 am the way, and the truth, and the life.

It is my commandment that you love one another."

Shaker

« Reply #85 on: June 02, 2015, 10:15:09 AM »
White knight to the rescue ... Sass brings everything she gets squarely on herself as far as I'm concerned. After all, she still keeps coming back again and again and again and again, still trotting out the same twaddle and making the same ludicrous claims that she refuses to provide any backing for (and continually dodging the responsibility to do so), and seems to be perfectly capable of standing up for herself, so what's it to you?

BashfulAnthony

« Reply #86 on: June 02, 2015, 10:21:47 AM »
White knight to the rescue ... Sass brings everything she gets squarely on herself as far as I'm concerned. After all, she still keeps coming back again and again and again and again, still trotting out the same twaddle and making the same ludicrous claims that she refuses to provide any backing for (and continually dodging the responsibility to do so), and seems to be perfectly capable of standing up for herself, so what's it to you?

I repeat:  you are a bully; and you and Leonard should be ashamed to deride someone, often in personal terms, questioning her intelligence, amongst other insults, to the extent that you do  -  that's what it is to me.  You have made your point as to what you think of her beliefs, to continue your attacks over months is unsavoury and simply the archetypal playground bullying.  I will stand up for someone under attack if I wish, just as you constantly do for Leonard and Floo, as you have only just now shown.
BA.

floo

« Reply #87 on: June 02, 2015, 10:22:49 AM »

Well Sass has an interesting take on the concept of intelligence if she thinks her confused posts are intelligent.  ;D ;D ;D

BashfulAnthony

« Reply #88 on: June 02, 2015, 10:25:50 AM »

Well Sass has an interesting take on the concept of intelligence if she thinks her confused posts are intelligent.  ;D ;D ;D

Thank you, Floo. for re-inforcing my point about attacks on her intelligence.  It would be easy to adopt similar methods with you and the others, but I'll refrain.
BA.

floo

« Reply #89 on: June 02, 2015, 10:33:57 AM »

Sass deserves all she gets in reply to her crazy, nonsense posts, I have no sympathy for the silly woman whatsoever! If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen!

BashfulAnthony

« Reply #90 on: June 02, 2015, 10:38:23 AM »

Sass deserves all she gets in reply to her crazy, nonsense posts, I have no sympathy for the silly woman whatsoever! If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen!

It's easy to see at least one of your objections to Christianity:  by rejecting it, you are free to do and say as you like, without the strictures of a religion.
BA.

Shaker

« Reply #91 on: June 02, 2015, 10:39:10 AM »
Free speech/freedom of expression you mean? How dreadful  ::)

BashfulAnthony

« Reply #92 on: June 02, 2015, 10:41:50 AM »
Free speech/freedom of expression you mean? How dreadful  ::)

Or licence to be a troll and bully.  Some people simply use that freedom as an excuse to abuse.  A certain amount of self-control and sympathy for the feelings of others needs to go hand in hand with freedom of speech, or should.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 10:44:13 AM by BashfulAnthony »
BA.

Shaker

« Reply #93 on: June 02, 2015, 10:45:22 AM »
Or licence to be a troll and bully.  Some people simply use that freedom as an excuse to abuse.  A certain amount of self-control and sympathy for the feelings of others needs to go hand in hand with freedom of speech, or should.
... which to me seems indistinguishable from free speech/freedom of expression being only what you think it ought to be.

Hm. Very free  ::)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 10:50:26 AM by Shaker »

BashfulAnthony

« Reply #94 on: June 02, 2015, 10:49:05 AM »
... which to me seems indisinguishable from free speech/freedom of expression being only what you think it ought to be.

Hm. Very free  ::)

You clearly have no idea that being free to say more or less as you like, should still carry with it some suggestion of thought for the feelings of others, at least sometimes.  Your lack of empathy with your fellows is so clear from your acerbic style of posting.  Not nice.
BA.

Shaker

« Reply #95 on: June 02, 2015, 10:51:15 AM »
You clearly have no idea that being free to say more or less as you like, should still carry with it some suggestion of thought for the feelings of others, at least sometimes.

I do have some thought for the feelings of others.

At least, sometimes.

BashfulAnthony

« Reply #96 on: June 02, 2015, 10:52:38 AM »
You clearly have no idea that being free to say more or less as you like, should still carry with it some suggestion of thought for the feelings of others, at least sometimes.

I do have some thought for the feelings of others.

At least, sometimes.

It would be nice to see some sign of it on this forum.
BA.

Shaker

« Reply #97 on: June 02, 2015, 10:54:27 AM »
You already do - since you're the one for ever accusing me of cosying up to Len and Floo and perhaps one or two others.

It's just that it's the wrong people as far as you're concerned, apparently.

BashfulAnthony

« Reply #98 on: June 02, 2015, 11:00:43 AM »
You already do - since you're the one for ever accusing me of cosying up to Len and Floo and perhaps one or two others.

It's just that it's the wrong people as far as you're concerned, apparently.

I have not suggested you "cosy up" to Leonard and Floo. You can't resist answering for them, because, I think, you have little faith in their ability to answer meaningfully.  That is not cosying:  it is arrogance.
BA.

Shaker

« Reply #99 on: June 02, 2015, 11:03:29 AM »
I have not suggested you "cosy up" to Leonard and Floo. You can't resist answering for them, because, I think, you have little faith in their ability to answer meaningfully.  That is not cosying:  it is arrogance.
Then you think wrongly. Len for sure can hold his own (at his age, the dirty boy!) in any discussion - I don't answer for him; I sometimes answer alongside him. Floo doesn't really develop short ideas into longer posts, I concede, but she hardly seems to be in need of anybody to defend her either. We've all been doing this for long enough and we're all still here in the playpen.