Author Topic: Satan is having an easy time of it!  (Read 45564 times)

floo

Satan is having an easy time of it!
« on: May 31, 2015, 02:37:40 PM »
deleted
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 02:25:57 PM by Nearly Sane »

Sassy

Re: Satan is having an easy time of it!
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2015, 02:51:51 PM »
The dear boy is sitting in his comfortable armchair by the side of the eternal bonfire, drinking a single malt, and contemplating the good life. Satan doesn't need to lift a finger as he has so many willing slaves, namely extreme Christians who do his bidding. Their nastiness and bigotry brings the faith into disrepute and puts people right off it!

I have been posting on a couple of other forums in the past week, which are exclusively Christian fundamentalist. OMG if I thought one or two of the Christian posters on here were Satan's spawn, the majority of posters on those two forums are his generals. Their extremist nastiness is eye watering. As you can imagine some of my comments haven't gone down too well, so I am expecting a lifetime ban very soon! ;D

What do you want Floo?

Someone to commend you and tell you that your doing Satans work really well or should that be doing your own work but supporting Satan?

You think you are any better than any one else who taunts and sets out to deliberately cause friction with those who are not harming you?
Be careful if you poke the bear you are likely to get hurt....

So how do those Christians compare to your own Christian daughter a vicar?

Does she believe homosexuality is wrong for Christians?
Does she condemn homosexuals? Does she believe anything like those others believe.

Glass houses and Stones... You are not in a position to judge anyone unless judging your own daughter too.

Those people are someones Sons and Daughters, too.
Do you think all believers are like those people? Why those forums?

I think if you lie down with dirt then you are going to get dirty.

They are fair game for you who is not a believer. Why do to others what you do not want done to yourself?
We know we have to work together to abolish war and terrorism to create a compassionate  world in which Justice and peace prevail. Love ;D   Einstein
 "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

floo

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2015, 03:40:01 PM »
Sass, my dear you make my case so well, I do thank you so much! ;D ;D ;D

OH MY WORLD!

• Just between you me and a monkey sitting on a rock
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2015, 03:49:26 PM »
Not sure why you seek those sites out and your obsession with fundies floo. Wouldn't you be the first to scream about them knocking on your door and bothering you, yet you seek them out? Just asking.  How's your spider?

floo

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2015, 03:51:06 PM »
Not sure why you seek those sites out and your obsession with fundies floo. Wouldn't you be the first to scream about them knocking on your door and bothering you, yet you seek them out? Just asking.  How's your spider?

The spider went to spider heaven last year, and I am not replacing it.

floo

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2015, 09:05:30 AM »
Satan is probably on his hols at the moment, having left his throne in heaven in the safe hands of one particular 'Christian' poster on this forum, whose hypocrisy knows no bounds! ::)

BashfulAnthony

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2015, 08:14:04 PM »
Satan is probably on his hols at the moment, having left his throne in heaven in the safe hands of one particular 'Christian' poster on this forum, whose hypocrisy knows no bounds! ::)

Poor Floo.  She is such a mess.     :(
BA.

Jesus said to him, 的 am the way, and the truth, and the life.

It is my commandment that you love one another."

floo

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2015, 12:34:23 PM »
Satan reckons his main man is doing a splendid job in his absence! ;D ;D ;D

BashfulAnthony

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2015, 12:43:54 PM »

That's the mystery, isn't it?  What's her problem?
BA.

BashfulAnthony

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2015, 01:09:07 PM »

Never answer a question, do you, Floo?
BA.

Sassy

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2015, 11:14:01 AM »

She can't her half brain cell is lonely and is impregnated with the atheist and bias side of human nature... Poor Floo, couldn't even get the nice half of the one half of brain cell she has... ;D :)
We know we have to work together to abolish war and terrorism to create a compassionate  world in which Justice and peace prevail. Love ;D   Einstein

floo

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2015, 11:40:05 AM »
Blimey Satan must have taken Sass on to provide the entertainment in Hell, and is in a love tryst with his right hand man! ;D 

ippy

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2015, 05:04:39 PM »

She can't her half brain cell is lonely and is impregnated with the atheist and bias side of human nature... Poor Floo, couldn't even get the nice half of the one half of brain cell she has... ;D :)

How come Sass when anyone asks you to tell us how you manage to verify the source of the knowledge you keep telling us is in your workshop manual, the bible? It all goes quite we don't hear anything about how you can possibly know they are the words of this he she or it thing you refer to as god?

Nobody else has supplied any evidence that would support the veracity of your book, perhaps you can? So that we can all check it and see if it is in fact true as you keep telling us it is at some length?

Look forward to hearing how you verify the evidence that could support your book, or will it all go quite again?

ippy

floo

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2015, 12:20:09 PM »
Ippy you will be waiting a heck of a long time if you are waiting for Sass to come up with anything bordering on a sensible post. Meanwhile, Satan's pit bull, with the intelligence to match their status, will probably jump in to defend her honour!  ;D ;D ;D

Sassy

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2015, 12:58:12 PM »

How come Sass when anyone asks you to tell us how you manage to verify the source of the knowledge you keep telling us is in your workshop manual, the bible? It all goes quite we don't hear anything about how you can possibly know they are the words of this he she or it thing you refer to as god?

Source of what knowledge?
Well explain in details really tired of your half baked excuses called posts which say absolutely nothing as you are never clear about what knowledge the source is about.
So give us the KNOWLEDGE and what part of the bible you are referring to and what the bible states...

Nobody else has supplied any evidence that would support the veracity of your book, perhaps you can? So that we can all check it and see if it is in fact true as you keep telling us it is at some length?
Jesus Christ said:
King James Bible
He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

TRUTH IS, if you have never kept his commandments then you cannot say the bible does not prove anything... So perhaps your damn ignorance is the most likely cause for writing
such stupid posts.
Look forward to hearing how you verify the evidence that could support your book, or will it all go quite again?

ippy
Looking  forward to the day you actually read the bible and know enough of it'a contents to make a reasoned and well thought out posts. Instead of posts which blatantly show how ignorant you really about the bible and Christianity...

Sassy

« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2015, 01:00:09 PM »
Ippy you will be waiting a heck of a long time if you are waiting for Sass to come up with anything bordering on a sensible post. Meanwhile, Satan's pit bull, with the intelligence to match their status, will probably jump in to defend her honour!  ;D ;D ;D
Blind leading the blind... Someone help floo and ippy out of the ditch.... second thoughts don't. Wait till they have realised they are in the ditch... ;D ::)

jjohnjil

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2015, 01:22:54 PM »
Blind leading the blind... Someone help floo and ippy out of the ditch.... second thoughts don't. Wait till they have realised they are in the ditch... ;D ::)

Okay, Sassy, I'll help them out of that ditch their in.

Look you two, you must read the Bible!  Read it right through and never argue with one word it says!  Never ever question any of it because God actually sat and wrote every word - Sassy guarantees it!

Now, every time you post on here, quote a page of verses ... in Bold and at least using a 72 font!

If anyone else posts a reply, just tell them they haven't read the Bible - and always ALWAYS add 50 columns of great big verses, just in case they don't understand.

Get it, you heathens!

ippy

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2015, 01:30:27 PM »
Sass where you have written, "Jesus Christ said", shows exactly what it is that doesn't seem to be getting through to you.

How can you or anyone else possibly know what this Jesus has said or not said?

Without some form of credible supporting evidence to back up your word that he did in fact say the these things.

You keep asserting knowledge that you nor anyone else can verify.

To use the bible to support the bible, surly you can see this isn't the way to prove your case?

Before you can introduce the bible as evidence you need to verify the bible is what it says it is first, this is something neither you or anyone else has been able to do.

So because you don't have any evidence how can you possibly know for certain that all of these endless quotes you keep giving us from your bible have anything in them that would prove there is such a thing as this he, she or it thing you refer to as god.

What is it Sass no evidence so no answer?

Is that why you either go quite or go into one because someone has had the cheek to ask you to prove your case? 

ippy
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 01:52:30 PM by ippy »

floo

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2015, 03:14:07 PM »

Look you two, you must read the Bible!  Read it right through and never argue with one word it says!  Never ever question any of it because God actually sat and wrote every word - Sassy guarantees it!

Now, every time you post on here, quote a page of verses ... in Bold and at least using a 72 font!

If anyone else posts a reply, just tell them they haven't read the Bible - and always ALWAYS add 50 columns of great big verses, just in case they don't understand.

Get it, you heathens!

GOT IT! ;D ;D ;D You have to admit though that reading Sass's nonsense is good for a giggle as it is so silly!

BashfulAnthony

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2015, 04:26:19 PM »
Sass where you have written, "Jesus Christ said", shows exactly what it is that doesn't seem to be getting through to you.

Without some form of credible supporting evidence to back up your word that he did in fact say the these things.

To use the bible to support the bible, surly you can see this isn't the way to prove your case?

Before you can introduce the bible as evidence you need to verify the bible is what it says it is first, this is something neither you or anyone else has been able to do.

So because you don't have any evidence how can you possibly know for certain that all of these endless quotes you keep giving us from your bible have anything in them that would prove there is such a thing as this he, she or it thing you refer to as god.

Is that why you either go quite or go into one because someone has had the cheek to ask you to prove your case? 

ippy

The points you make here have been made before, and answered.  Either you did not read the answers, or did not understand; or, most likely, are just a trouble-maker trying to score cheap points without any attention to proper debate.
BA.

ippy

« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2015, 07:00:49 PM »

ippy

The points you make here have been made before, and answered.  Either you did not read the answers, or did not understand; or, most likely, are just a trouble-maker trying to score cheap points without any attention to proper debate.

Same sweet old BA enjoy the rest of your day matie.

ippy

BashfulAnthony

« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2015, 08:48:07 PM »

Get it, you heathens!

GOT IT! ;D ;D ;D You have to admit though that reading Sass's nonsense is good for a giggle as it is so silly!

Why is it silly?  You never actually take up anything she says, just this blanket dismissal.  I don't think you even read the posts.
BA.

BashfulAnthony

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2015, 08:49:00 PM »

ippy

Same sweet old BA enjoy the rest of your day matie.

ippy

I didn't realise you cared.     ;)
BA.

Sassy

« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2015, 10:20:35 AM »

Get it, you heathens!

There goes a third ignorant person...

Can't you reason without bias and without allowing yourselves to have the wrong end of the stick. It is a fact that Floo and Ippy show no knowledge of having read the bible hence their posts are really based in ignorance.... Fools rush in where angels fear to tread... You could apply that to yourself. You saw the post and had NO KNOWLEDGE of the back ground to that post regarding the posts of these two people...

Is it any wonder that ignorance abounds about Christianity and when the blind try to help the blind out of the ditch.. three in a ditch.. no bad going..

floo

« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2015, 10:35:37 AM »
Sass you are absolutely HILARIOUS, ;D I am willing to bet I have read the Bible as many, if not more times, than you. Your posts are generally ill put together nonsense, I suspect if some deity is reading them he gets a fit of the giggles too.

Anyway Satan's henchman will no doubt step in and defend Hell's court jester from the comments made by us terrible heathen! Funny he is quick to pull anyone else up on ill constructed posts and poor English (even when his own aren't perfect), but Sass gets away with it. It must LOVE! ;D ;D ;D