Author Topic: Satan is having an easy time of it!  (Read 45595 times)

Sassy

Re: Satan is having an easy time of it!
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2015, 10:37:09 AM »
Sass where you have written, "Jesus Christ said", shows exactly what it is that doesn't seem to be getting through to you.

You need to know what you are talking about and take the forest out of your eye to see and remove a speck in someone elses.
Personally your posts are drone, drone,, drone,,,.
How can you or anyone else possibly know what this Jesus has said or not said?
Had you read the bible understood Christianity you would know that answer...

Without some form of credible supporting evidence to back up your word that he did in fact say the these things.

Prove Christ was not the Son of God... You see you are really ignorant when it comes to what FAITH is and how Faith and the word of Christ works.. What are Christs teachings about evidence for the individual?

You keep asserting knowledge that you nor anyone else can verify.

Verify for who? Again lack of knowledge about Christianity and the bible shows you have no understanding and what you say is absolutely nothing to do with Christianity. Had you known the bible and Christianity you could have tried it for yourself. As you have never done what it says you cannot make that assertion/assumption you are not educated enough to do so.

To use the bible to support the bible, surly you can see this isn't the way to prove your case?

Ahh the fatal mistake of ignorance.. No believers uses the bible to support the bible. Supporting the NT by the OT is sound but had you known Christianity and the bible then you would not make such silly remarks because no believers believes because the OT must support the NT. Had you understood the bible and followed it, you would not ask such things out of ignorance.
Before you can introduce the bible as evidence you need to verify the bible is what it says it is first, this is something neither you or anyone else has been able to do.

Assumption is the mother of all F*ck ups I believe is the saying..
Christianity and the truth does not rely on the bible for it's existence or proof of God. Had you read the bible you would know this.. Your mind is so closed and so brainwashed that you cannot see the truth that everyone else can who has read the bible. Abraham did not have a bible... You see where your logic is off ?
So because you don't have any evidence how can you possibly know for certain that all of these endless quotes you keep giving us from your bible have anything in them that would prove there is such a thing as this he, she or it thing you refer to as god.

Who says I don't have evidence?
Did Jesus Christ show any evidence? Of course he did... he did what was written about him in the bible.. But what do you think made him sure he was the son of God? How did he perform the miracles and why did he allow himself to be put to death?
You cannot reason even with what does exist. How can you assume to think you can tell someone what the evidence of God actually is?

What is it Sass no evidence so no answer?

Your ignorance of what the evidence is and what evidence is shown to the believer...

Is that why you either go quite or go into one because someone has had the cheek to ask you to prove your case? 

ippy

What case? You are not educated enough concerning the bible or Christianity to question or ask anyone to prove a "case". In fact that ignorance means you ask things out of ignorance you would not need to ask if you knew Christianity and the bible. YOU are simply not qualified to question or ask a believer for proof... Because you don't even know how to seek it for yourself and never have done.
We know we have to work together to abolish war and terrorism to create a compassionate  world in which Justice and peace prevail. Love ;D   Einstein
 "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

Sassy

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2015, 10:41:52 AM »
Ippy you will be waiting a heck of a long time if you are waiting for Sass to come up with anything bordering on a sensible post. Meanwhile, Satan's pit bull, with the intelligence to match their status, will probably jump in to defend her honour!  ;D ;D ;D
Blind leading the blind... Someone help floo and ippy out of the ditch.... second thoughts don't. Wait till they have realised they are in the ditch... ;D ::)

Okay, Sassy, I'll help them out of that ditch their in.

Look you two, you must read the Bible!  Read it right through and never argue with one word it says!  Never ever question any of it because God actually sat and wrote every word - Sassy guarantees it!

Now, every time you post on here, quote a page of verses ... in Bold and at least using a 72 font!

If anyone else posts a reply, just tell them they haven't read the Bible - and always ALWAYS add 50 columns of great big verses, just in case they don't understand.

Get it, you heathens!

GOT IT! ;D ;D ;D You have to admit though that reading Sass's nonsense is good for a giggle as it is so silly!

What you fail to understand in your own ignorance is neither any Christian here or myself are actually bothered by anything you write. To be honest I feel embarrassed for yourself and Ippy. Because no amount of mockery or self-subterfuge concerning that mockery will hide the embarrassment that it is simply a ploy to try and cover your own ignorance...

We don't find it funny we feel sorry that the rest of the board can see how you are trying to defend your ignorance with mockery and insult.
But it remains what it is.. You and Ippy are both ignorant when it comes to the bible and Christian truths...
We know we have to work together to abolish war and terrorism to create a compassionate  world in which Justice and peace prevail. Love ;D   Einstein

Sassy

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2015, 10:43:16 AM »
Sass where you have written, "Jesus Christ said", shows exactly what it is that doesn't seem to be getting through to you.

Without some form of credible supporting evidence to back up your word that he did in fact say the these things.

To use the bible to support the bible, surly you can see this isn't the way to prove your case?

Before you can introduce the bible as evidence you need to verify the bible is what it says it is first, this is something neither you or anyone else has been able to do.

So because you don't have any evidence how can you possibly know for certain that all of these endless quotes you keep giving us from your bible have anything in them that would prove there is such a thing as this he, she or it thing you refer to as god.

Is that why you either go quite or go into one because someone has had the cheek to ask you to prove your case? 

ippy

The points you make here have been made before, and answered.  Either you did not read the answers, or did not understand; or, most likely, are just a trouble-maker trying to score cheap points without any attention to proper debate.

As I said, Floo and Ippy, everyone here is aware of you not knowing anything about Christianity and the bible... You would not repeat yourselves over and over and over again if you did... :(

BeRational

« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2015, 10:49:04 AM »

ippy

The points you make here have been made before, and answered.  Either you did not read the answers, or did not understand; or, most likely, are just a trouble-maker trying to score cheap points without any attention to proper debate.

As I said, Floo and Ippy, everyone here is aware of you not knowing anything about Christianity and the bible... You would not repeat yourselves over and over and over again if you did... :(

The problem is that you refer to the bible, and expect everyone to accept it as some sort of wisdom.

Why should I care what it says in the bible?
I see gullible people, everywhere!

BashfulAnthony

« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2015, 11:44:53 AM »

ippy

The problem is that you refer to the bible, and expect everyone to accept it as some sort of wisdom.

Then why do you post on here, knowing what will be said?  Why?
BA.

Jesus said to him, 的 am the way, and the truth, and the life.

It is my commandment that you love one another."

Shaker

« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2015, 11:48:37 AM »
Perhaps some people live in hope that they might have a discussion with somebody able to put down the Bible and argue rationally in their own words.

The triumph of hope over experience, I know.
Pain, or damage, don't end the world. Or despair, or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back. - Al Swearengen, Deadwood.

BashfulAnthony

« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2015, 11:54:14 AM »
Perhaps some people live in hope that they might have a discussion with somebody able to put down the Bible and argue rationally in their own words.

The triumph...

Thank you, BR, for that predicable response!     ;)
BA.

Shaker

« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2015, 11:55:54 AM »
Errr, no ... ???
Pain, or damage, don't end the world. Or despair, or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back. - Al Swearengen, Deadwood.

BashfulAnthony

« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2015, 11:57:42 AM »
BA.

Shaker

« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2015, 12:01:26 PM »
Why did you call me BR?

BashfulAnthony

« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2015, 12:03:24 PM »
Why did you call me BR?

Because I was addressing BR, and, as usual, you butted in  -  it was sarcasm, the lowest form of wit; but that's what you drive me to!   :)
BA.

floo

« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2015, 12:23:26 PM »
Ippy you will be waiting a heck of a long time if you are waiting for Sass to come up with anything bordering on a sensible post. Meanwhile, Satan's pit bull, with the intelligence to match their status, will probably jump in to defend her honour!  ;D ;D ;D
Blind leading the blind... Someone help floo and ippy out of the ditch.... second thoughts don't. Wait till they have realised they are in the ditch... ;D ::)

Look you two, you must read the Bible!  Read it right through and never argue with one word it says!  Never ever question any of it because God actually sat and wrote every word - Sassy guarantees it!

Now, every time you post on here, quote a page of verses ... in Bold and at least using a 72 font!

If anyone else posts a reply, just tell them they haven't read the Bible - and always ALWAYS add 50 columns of great big verses, just in case they don't understand.

Get it, you heathens!

GOT IT! ;D ;D ;D You have to admit though that reading Sass's nonsense is good for a giggle as it is so silly!

What you fail to understand in your own ignorance is neither any Christian here or myself are actually bothered by anything you write. To be honest I feel embarrassed for yourself and Ippy. Because no amount of mockery or self-subterfuge concerning that mockery will hide the embarrassment that it is simply a ploy to try and cover your own ignorance...

We don't find it funny we feel sorry that the rest of the board can see how you are trying to defend your ignorance with mockery and insult.
But it remains what it is.. You and Ippy are both ignorant when it comes to the bible and Christian truths...

Thus spake the garbage monger! ;D ;D ;D

floo

« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2015, 12:26:06 PM »
Why did you call me BR?

Confusion could be setting in methinks. ;D

BashfulAnthony

« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2015, 01:05:58 PM »
Why did you call me BR?

Confusion could be setting in methinks. ;D

That would be Shaker's confusion, then.
BA.

Shaker

« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2015, 01:07:08 PM »
Hardly, since you were the one who referred to me by a screen name not my own.

BashfulAnthony

« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2015, 01:10:07 PM »
Hardly, since you were the one who referred to me by a screen name not my own.

I explained why, but you choose to be obtuse:  or are you actually unable to comprehend a perfectly sensible explanation?
BA.

Shaker

« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2015, 01:11:21 PM »
Your conception of 'sensible' is evidently different to mine; but then, we knew that already.

floo

« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2015, 01:38:01 PM »
Satan's henchman is definitely confused Shaker, they think they are serving their version of the deity when in actual fact it is the Great God Satan whom they are worshipping! ;D

BeRational

« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2015, 02:21:04 PM »

ippy

Is it too much to hope that the person quoting from the bible, will actually explain why anyone should be interested.

You must know that atheists do not accept that the bible is anything more than a book written by humans?

So why do I care what it says, when I have other sources of information that differ.

I see gullible people, everywhere!

floo

« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2015, 04:00:33 PM »

ippy

Is it too much to hope that the person quoting from the bible, will actually explain why anyone should be interested.

You must know that atheists do not accept that the bible is anything more than a book written by humans?

So why do I care what it says, when I have other sources of information that differ.

Ah but the Bible is always RIGHT, even when it is very WRONG! ;D

Sassy

« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2015, 03:58:09 AM »

ippy

Well, would you need to ask that if you had read and understood the bible?
You could remind us and yourself, as to why you are posting on a religion and ethics board?
Why should you care about religion or ethics at all?
Maybe you need to go away and ask yourself that question and why you feel the need to post on such a forum.

Sassy

« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2015, 03:59:49 AM »

The triumph of hope over experience, I know.

When in truth you would not and could not tell the difference if they did.
Because like many other atheists you do not understand Christianity or the bible.

Sassy

« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2015, 04:01:35 AM »

Get it, you heathens!

Thus spake the garbage monger! ;D ;D ;D

There speaks the epitome of ignorance..

Sassy

« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2015, 04:03:06 AM »
Your conception of 'sensible' is evidently different to mine; but then, we knew that already.

Only natural... since bash knows what he is talking about when it comes to Christianity and you don't.

trippymonkey

« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2015, 07:15:53 AM »
Is this post about Satan or you lot?
Maybe THAT'S the point. Seems some here have justified the title of this post !!!