Author Topic: Savage beliefs.  (Read 7992 times)

Shaker

Re: Savage beliefs.
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2015, 01:32:29 PM »
An example of the Devil citing scripture for his own purpose there, surely  :D

I am now trying to work out whether that is an insult or a compliment.
The latter!
Pain, or damage, don't end the world. Or despair, or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back. - Al Swearengen, Deadwood.

Sassy

« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2015, 01:32:58 PM »
I personally, cannot take anything she says seriously.

There is a statement to ponder.

You don't need to worry your pondering would never end....
“Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

So Rose is Christian? OH, I SEE you thought you could take a verse from the bible and misuse it for your own purpose totally out of context...

Never mind.. KEEP TRYING...
We know we have to work together to abolish war and terrorism to create a compassionate  world in which Justice and peace prevail. Love ;D   Einstein
 "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

Sassy

« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2015, 01:34:54 PM »

Ironic really... You just made yourself and Trent look stupid....

Keep up the good work!
We know we have to work together to abolish war and terrorism to create a compassionate  world in which Justice and peace prevail. Love ;D   Einstein

Leonard James

« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2015, 01:35:16 PM »

“Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

So Rose is Christian? OH, I SEE you thought you could take a verse from the bible and misuse it for your own purpose totally out of context...

More delusional nonsense.

Sassy

« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2015, 01:38:32 PM »

More delusional nonsense.

When you write that everyone knows you are defeated... You for all Christian claims cannot even give an intellectual answer or show reasoning for your reply.
Do you not think it is time to stop making statements of attack you cannot give or show validation for with the vast knowledge and experience of Christianity which you claim to have.

Like throwing popcorn at a Lion advancing towards you. Your just adding garnish for the lions feast when devouring you. Best to run away... at least it gives you a chance to survive...

Aruntraveller

• Administrator
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2015, 01:42:28 PM »

I thought the Bible applied to all regardless of whether one believes in it or not. After all we are all going to face judgement aren't we?

Never mind....KEEP TRYING...
Before we work on Artificial Intelligence shouldn't we address the problem of natural stupidity.

Shaker

« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2015, 01:43:21 PM »
When you write that everyone knows you are defeated... You for all Christian claims cannot even give an intellectual answer or show reasoning for your reply.
Do you not think it is time to stop making statements of attack you cannot give or show validation for with the vast knowledge and experience of Christianity which you claim to have.

Like throwing popcorn at a Lion advancing towards you. Your just adding garnish for the lions feast when devouring you. Best to run away... at least it gives you a chance to survive...

You know this O level in English you claim to have ... where did you buy it from?
Pain, or damage, don't end the world. Or despair, or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back. - Al Swearengen, Deadwood.

Leonard James

« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2015, 01:45:20 PM »

My survival, oh wise one, is quite independent of your puny lion. I shall live until medical science can no longer keep me alive.  ;D

floo

« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2015, 01:47:46 PM »
Some idiots praise Abraham for being willing to sacrifice his son because some voice in his head told him to!  >:(

Again the deliberate misrepresentation of the actual facts...
God already knew Abraham was faithful and loved him for who he was and NOT what he had given him or promised him...

However, so future generation would know and understand the requirement of that love he gave them an example. One example for those of faith would understand that Abraham knew God could give him back his son from the dead and would be faithful to his promises even if he was doing something that would not seem so.

Abraham did not hold back his son. However God DID NOT allow him to sacrifice his son and provided as he promised.

True faith: Abraham believed God could do what he said even when killing his son would have rendered that impossible to all intents and purposes...

Loyal God: Always providing a way out and assuring us he has our best interests at heart no matter how unlikely and dark the way starts to appear...

Abraham never sacrificed his SON and God never let him sacrifice his son.
Expectant FAITH and fulfilled promises and loyalty from God.

Abraham was a BAD father to put the voice in his head before the welfare of his son. Anyone doing that today would be in prison, hopefully for a very long time! Only a psychopathic deity would make such a request!

Stop playing the common sense card Roses! It's taking advantage of a handicapped opponent.

Isn't it sad that Rose cannot debate the biblical issues... :(
All she does is insult to try and get peoples backs up.
A little like the rebellious teenager not wanting to do as their parent's wish them to do.

I have to say  Roses has lost all credibility when it comes to religious topics of discussion. There is absolutely nothing she says that has anything to do with the truth in the bible. Just a deliberate and distorted impression from her own mind.

I personally, cannot take anything she says seriously. Just someone pretending they are still a teenager looking for a reaction by  deliberately stating what would be deemed to be provoking towards others.

Rose never learns because she never listens. One way only for Roses, her own way. That way did not work for her as a teenager and still isn't working now she is an adult. Roses cannot learn because she decides by the 'against' and 'for' and by definition that means what gets her the most attention by attack or not attack.

Christianity... it is obvious. She got the most attention from people by rebelling and attacking it...

Floo will suffice, thanks, unless you would like me to use your given name?

As for taking things seriously, your posts certainly provide one with a giggle as they appear to lack any thought or logic!

OH MY WORLD!

• Just between you me and a monkey sitting on a rock
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2015, 01:56:05 PM »
Well we can toss thought and logic down the toilet cause I just saw Cleopatra running around in my back yard killing snakes.

from the being watched

Shaker

« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2015, 01:56:33 PM »
Stay away from the brown acid.

Leonard James

« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2015, 01:58:53 PM »
Well we can toss thought and logic down the toilet cause I just saw Cleopatra running around in my back yard killing snakes.

That was me in drag! I wanted to save you from the asps, so that you would have to be grateful to me!  ;)

OH MY WORLD!

« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2015, 02:00:29 PM »
For real Shaker? You who posts suggesting murder and hiding bodies in the yard. Too funny you.

from the being watched

OH MY WORLD!

« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2015, 02:01:40 PM »
Leo, you're HOT!

from the being watched

Leonard James

« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2015, 02:02:39 PM »
Leo, you're HOT!

from the being watched

You have no idea!  :-*

OH MY WORLD!

« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2015, 02:12:23 PM »
OK, I'm going to my fish keeping site for a bit. I know I won't get raised eyebrows talking about my six Black Skirts over there. LEO, black skirts are fish!

Aruntraveller

• Administrator
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2015, 02:12:37 PM »
Leo, you're HOT!

from the being watched

See - now I'm jealous.  >:(
Before we work on Artificial Intelligence shouldn't we address the problem of natural stupidity.

Leonard James

« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2015, 02:25:39 PM »
OK, I'm going to my fish keeping site for a bit. I know I won't get raised eyebrows talking about my six Black Skirts over there. LEO, black skirts are fish!

I'm so glad! Men in drag turn me off!

Leonard James

« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2015, 02:26:44 PM »
Leo, you're HOT!

from the being watched

See - now I'm jealous.  >:(

Aw, cummon Trent, I'm sure JC has more than enough to go round.

Owlswing

« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2015, 03:00:52 PM »
MMM!!!!!
Is Christianity made up of all those who don't understand the OT???
Jesus lived & died a JEW !!! Why are there Christians now?

They are all JEWS now. Christian is the insult name given to them by the Christian haters...

You see we are Gods children just as the Israelites are. All one covenant and with one God. Jews believe in the saviour and the gentiles. So all Jews in the NEW covenant that is children of God. Not by circumcision of male flesh but circumcision of the heart for all flesh....

Ye Gods, Sassy, you can really stretch things when you are challenged can't you?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 04:22:51 PM by CMG KCMG GCMG »
The Holy Bible, probably the most diabolical work of fiction ever to be visited upon mankind.

An it harm none, do what you will; an it harm some, do what you must!

Owlswing

« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2015, 03:11:39 PM »

Ironic really... You just made yourself and Trent look stupid....

Keep up the good work!

Only to a Christian - to anyone else it is a case of using your own arguments against you.
The Holy Bible, probably the most diabolical work of fiction ever to be visited upon mankind.

Hope

• Tools With A Mission
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2015, 05:02:25 PM »
To save time, BA pretty much rejects all of the OT.
Not sure that he rejects any of the OT; rather, he doesn't believe that it has any relevance to Christianity.
Are your, or your friends'/relatives', garages, lofts or sheds full of unused DIY gear, sewing/knitting machines or fabric and haberdashery stuff?

Lists of what is needed and a search engine to find your nearest collector (scroll to bottom for latter) are here:  http://www.twam.uk/donate-tools

Owlswing

« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2015, 05:04:13 PM »
To save time, BA pretty much rejects all of the OT.
Not sure that he rejects any of the OT; rather, he doesn't believe that it has any relevance to Christianity.

If that is not rejecting it, what is it?

OH MY WORLD!

« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2015, 06:38:35 PM »
"But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing ALL THINGS written in the law and in the prophets."   Acts 24:14

from the being watched

Sriram

• Spirituality & Science
« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2015, 02:49:29 PM »
These beliefs exist worldwide apparently...............from CNN today.

http://us.cnn.com/2015/08/04/us/florida-slayings-ritualistic-witchcraft/index.html

Investigators found three people hammered to death with their throats slit inside a Florida home in a case that authorities said Tuesday could be linked to witchcraft.

The way the victims were killed, the position of their bodies and the timing of the slayings has detectives wondering whether a triple homicide was a "ritualistic killing" tied to last week's blue moon, a sheriff told reporters Tuesday.