Author Topic: Confused? One persons journey.  (Read 1368 times)

Bubbles

Confused? One persons journey.
« on: August 10, 2015, 07:58:43 AM »
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 10:24:40 PM by Rose »

Rhiannon

Re: Confused? One persons journey.
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 09:18:33 AM »
The boots/dress combo's cool. It's interesting to see a dress that should be worn with killer heels worked differently.

For me the sad part of the story is society's lack of acceptance, even today. Nobody should have to dress a certain way just to feel safe.

floo

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2015, 10:28:45 AM »
I think people should dress in the way that suits them.

I am a 65 year old tom boy, still rebelling against my mother's attempts to dress me in pretty girly clothes as a kid. The occasion has to be very special indeed for me to actually wear a skirt/dress/make up.

Sassy

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2015, 10:38:31 AM »
This person obviously has no fear of dress sense, sexuality or how they are perceived. Their actions speak loudly and clearly in wanting the whole world to know. Most confusion is fear to make the decision to remain one  sex or move to another. Usually it is not possibly to return once done. That fear can be motivated by a wide number of causes. Rejection by parent's siblings, friends and even your own children.Everything we decide has an affect on others.

I believe everyone is normal in their own space. But people are cruel and it usually begins in the play ground. Whatever the hang-ups, pros and cons. We have to find time to face decisions bravely and make our choices... Never go into relationships till you are firmly sure of what you want...Never do anything because someone else wants you to do it...
We know we have to work together to abolish war and terrorism to create a compassionate  world in which Justice and peace prevail. Love ;D   Einstein
 "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

Outrider

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2015, 12:40:50 PM »
This person obviously has no fear of dress sense, sexuality or how they are perceived. Their actions speak loudly and clearly in wanting the whole world to know. Most confusion is fear to make the decision to remain one  sex or move to another. Usually it is not possibly to return once done. That fear can be motivated by a wide number of causes. Rejection by parent's siblings, friends and even your own children.Everything we decide has an affect on others.

I believe everyone is normal in their own space. But people are cruel and it usually begins in the play ground. Whatever the hang-ups, pros and cons. We have to find time to face decisions bravely and make our choices... Never go into relationships till you are firmly sure of what you want...Never do anything because someone else wants you to do it...

Have an 'applaud' Sass, on me :)

O.
Universes are forever, not just for creation...

New Atheism - because, apparently, there's a use-by date on unanswered questions.

Eminent Pedant, Interpreter of Heretical Writings, Unwarranted Harvester of Trite Nomenclature, Church of Debatable Saints

BashfulAnthony

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2015, 01:02:50 PM »
I think people should dress in the way that suits them.

I am a 65 year old tom boy, still rebelling against my mother's attempts to dress me in pretty girly clothes as a kid. The occasion has to be very special indeed for me to actually wear a skirt/dress/make up.

Isn't it time you put all your childhood traumas behind you?
BA.

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life.

It is my commandment that you love one another."