Author Topic: The Treasonous Queen Elizabeth  (Read 2728 times)

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
The Treasonous Queen Elizabeth
« on: August 31, 2015, 05:51:35 PM »
Some may well be interested in this

http://tinyurl.com/ng597vm

Owlswing

Re: The Treasonous Queen Elizabeth
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2015, 06:22:48 PM »

Some may well be interested in this

http://tinyurl.com/ng597vm

Ye gods! There are pepople out there in te real world who talk as much bollocks as some of those on here.

QUOTE (from the link)

Ms. Windsor Cragg states that King Edward VIII was the victim of a deceptive, unlawful coup d’état that involved the occultist branch of the Windsor family – her Grandfather King George V, her Uncle King George VI and his half-brother Adolf Hitler – in a plot including MI5 double agent Wallace Warfield Simpson to take over the UK Crown from legitimate heir and non-occultist Christian King Edward VIII and stage World War II as a False Flag.

Edward violated the 1772 Marriage Act by marrying a divorcee [Wallace Warfield Simpson] who was [secretly] a double MI-5 agent in the employ of King George V during WWI serving as intermediary between the King and his German cousin Kaiser Wilhelm, as well as with the eldest illegitimate son, Adolph Hitler

END QUOTE

This reads like the script from an unbroadcast edition of the Goon Show!

Except, of course, that even Milligan and Bentine at their maddest best could not have come up with this one!

Or could they - maybe they did and this woman has got hold of a copy and decided to run with it!

If it ever gets to Court, I want a seat in the Gallery so I can be thrown out for laughing too loud!
The Holy Bible, probably the most diabolical work of fiction ever to be visited upon mankind.

An it harm none, do what you will; an it harm some, do what you must!

Walt Zingmatilder

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2015, 06:43:34 PM »
Thanks for that CMG.

You even added a touch of Eccles in this sentence:

Ye gods! There are pepople out there in te real world who talk as much bollocks as some of those on here.

Gordon

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2015, 07:04:55 PM »
Since the Goon Show has been mentioned:

http://www.hexmaster.com/goonscripts/what_time_is_it.html

Leonard James

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2015, 07:23:44 PM »
I remember her from the BBC board, where she went on incessantly about this claim.   

We all dismissed her as a nutcase, but if she can produce some sort of DNA proof connecting her with the royal family, it will make her story very interesting.  :)

Aruntraveller

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2015, 07:33:40 PM »
Is this Emily we are talking about?
Before we work on Artificial Intelligence shouldn't we address the problem of natural stupidity.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2015, 07:40:56 PM »

It is indeed

jeremyp

• Admin Support
  • Blurb
    • Sincere Flattery: A blog about computing
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2015, 07:42:21 PM »
The one and only.
This post and all of JeremyP's posts words certified 100% divinely inspired* -- signed God.
*Platinum infallibility package, terms and conditions may apply

Owlswing

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2015, 07:48:59 PM »

I remember her from the BBC board, where she went on incessantly about this claim.   

We all dismissed her as a nutcase, but if she can produce some sort of DNA proof connecting her with the royal family, it will make her story very interesting.  :)

I would not question her lineage.

What I question is her sanity.

Edward VIII abdicated, he was not pushed or forced or anything.

He was given a simple choice, give up Wallace because the law did not allow the reigning monarch or the heir apparent to marry a divorcee or give up the throne.

He chose to up the throne - CHOSE TO!

I just hope that the British taxpayer is not going to be asked or forced to pay her legal fees!

And as to Hitler being half-brother to George VI . . . even our violent anti-Brit could not come up with that one!
The Holy Bible, probably the most diabolical work of fiction ever to be visited upon mankind.

SqueakyVoice

• Life. Don't talk to me about life.
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2015, 07:51:56 PM »
The one and only.
I think you'll find that this is The One and Only...

http://tinyurl.com/p2jeacv
"Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" - D Adams

Spud

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2015, 08:22:50 AM »

Harrowby Hall

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2015, 08:32:42 AM »

He was given a simple choice, give up Wallace because the law did not allow the reigning monarch or the heir apparent to marry a divorcee or give up the throne.

I just hope that the British taxpayer is not going to be asked or forced to pay her legal fees!

And as to Hitler being half-brother to George VI . . . even our violent anti-Brit could not come up with that one!

I agree with all of this, but "Wallace" is Gromit's manservant, The Duchess of Windsor was "Wallis".
Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?

Owlswing

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2015, 09:30:32 PM »

I agree with all of this, but "Wallace" is Gromit's manservant, The Duchess of Windsor was "Wallis".

Point taken - apologies!