Author Topic: Pre-Tribbers help needed  (Read 14702 times)

~TW~

• home sweet home
Re: Pre-Tribbers help needed
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2016, 08:23:51 PM »
hi Spud just popped in,Sass is all over the place.Try this    psalm 102                I said, O my God, take me not away in the midst of my days:
thy years are throughout all generations.
25 Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth:
and the heavens are the work of thy hands.
26 They shall perish, but thou shalt endure:
yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment;
as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed:
27 but thou art the same,
and thy years shall have no end.   Now ask Sass who is this about she will reply God then show her this Hebrews Chapter 1 the same scriptures applied to Jesus

8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. 9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows. 10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands: 11 they shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment; 12 and as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.

She is as lost as those in the hell fire club. :)

~TW~
" Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs/George Burns

Sassy

« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2016, 12:43:34 PM »
Hi Sass,
But in the verses you quoted from Romans 10 Jesus is Jehovah, since it is Jehovah to whom Joel refers in the original passage. We do not find Moses being given that name.

The OT does not say Jesus will be Jehovah.

In fact they only said Jesus committed blasphemy because calling himself the Son of God put him on equal standing with God.
But Christ never made himself equal to God and had he been God he could not have been tested by Satan as God cannot be tested.

The disciples have done their best, especially John to show that Jesus Christ  came in the Flesh.
Peter even makes this clear when he says:-

Acts 10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

As Moses was to the people so is Jesus the Son of God.

Like God he is without sin and though with the power over God to rule of men he himself is back under God when all things have been put under him.

For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith, all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.
#

So God spoke to man through Christ and all men speak the word of God by the power of the Holy Spirit.
God is first in all things the teachings of Christ himself.
We know we have to work together to abolish war and terrorism to create a compassionate  world in which Justice and peace prevail. Love ;D   Einstein
 "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

~TW~

• home sweet home
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2016, 04:24:03 PM »
Sass you are barmy how about John 1:1
~TW~
" Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs/George Burns

Sassy

« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2016, 07:20:59 AM »
Sass you are barmy how about John 1:1
~TW~

John 1:1.

King James Bible
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

If you knew your old testament then you would know that God speaks and it happens.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

You also know that there is nothing to sustain that verse as you believe it in the OT and if it isn't in the OT you cannot accept it your way. But the OT does show what Christ meant when he himself speaks.

Genesis chapter 1.

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

My Words are Spirit and they are life.

King James Bible
For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

iF YOU study the Word you will know the truth...

King James Bible
Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.

John 16:13
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Romans 8:9
. 9But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

King James Bible
Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. The promised Messiah so the word the promise is made flesh.
Became a reality... As the Angel warned... Luke 1.35.And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

God leaves no one with excuse for knowing who Christ is. Jesus Christ is the Son of God and a holy thing.

When you know the OT and understand where men received the Holy Word of God through, (the Spirit) including Christ...
"My words are Spirit and they are life" we know that no flesh can receive the truth except from God through his Spirit.

“I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.”

NT
King James Bible
For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

OT
I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

The words Christ spoke - the fact is that Jesus Christ was the vessel God spoke through just as Moses.

Man made teachings started springing up not longer after Christ was received back to God.
But Spirit and truth are the requirements for the believer. Accepting the truth about Jesus Christ brings the baptism of the Holy Spirit. John said he baptised with water but he who came after him Jesus Christ baptised with the Holy Spirit.

It is in believing in Christ that the baptism of the Spirit is received.
We know we have to work together to abolish war and terrorism to create a compassionate  world in which Justice and peace prevail. Love ;D   Einstein

~TW~

• home sweet home
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2016, 08:18:02 AM »
Complete Rubbish Sass notice a few words are enough for you as you do not read scripture.
~TW~

Sassy

« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2016, 02:23:30 PM »
Complete Rubbish Sass notice a few words are enough for you as you do not read scripture.
~TW~
#
BELOW PROVES YOU A LIAR ABOUT ME NOT READING SCRIPTURE.

“I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.”

NT
King James Bible
For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

OT
I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

When I reply to a post such as yours the scriptures the words to say are given me.
Note your post lacks any replies using scripture.
That is because you do not know the scriptures or understand the truth which God reveals.

Had you really got the truth about this then you would have been able to provide an argument but anything you do say God shoots down with the truth.

What we have is faith in a true God not a fiction or imagination.
Men who knew about him wrote his truth and presented it.

This is not a battle of words or about being seen as right.
It is about listening to God and what he is saying and gaining understanding.

The Jews do not believe Christ is the Messiah the scriptures were given to them. Are they right?

God corrects those he loves. Jesus came to us in flesh and God was with him and gave him the words to speak.

~TW~

• home sweet home
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2016, 11:32:39 PM »
Well here is one you have never read

16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
 God was manifest in the flesh,
 Did you notice that,  God was manifest in the flesh, So that was your KJV. Now try the NKJV   16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness:

God[c] was manifested in the flesh,
Justified in the Spirit,
Seen by angels,
Preached among the Gentiles,
Believed on in the world,
Received up in glory.

So over to you explain that a way .  Plonker.

~TW~

Sassy

« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2016, 12:13:16 AM »
Well here is one you have never read

16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
 God was manifest in the flesh,
 Did you notice that,  God was manifest in the flesh, So that was your KJV. Now try the NKJV   16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness:

God[c] was manifested in the flesh,
Justified in the Spirit,
Seen by angels,
Preached among the Gentiles,
Believed on in the world,
Received up in glory.

So over to you explain that a way .  Plonker.

~TW~

15 But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

God made known in flesh through Jesus Christ who like God was without sin.

John 1:18
No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.”
[/b]

So no disciple or man has seen God at any time. So God was never made flesh but Christ who was made flesh declared the Father to us, by doing as God would do and living without sin as God is without sin.

King James Bible
Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

Who do you say came in the flesh when the disciples clearly teach NO MAN HAS SEEN GOD AT ANY TIME.?

~TW~

• home sweet home
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2016, 01:49:53 PM »
Dont read your bible Sass you have proved that does not work pray that God will show you who Jesus is.

~TW~

Sassy

« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2016, 11:34:23 PM »
Dont read your bible Sass you have proved that does not work pray that God will show you who Jesus is.

~TW~

Pray God removes your pride and the forest in your eye so you can recognise the difference between manmade teachings and Gods truth.
Jesus is the Son of God. He was NOT God made flesh he was Christ made flesh.
He made God known to us.

In Christ own words...

"Eternal life is knowing you the only true God and Jesus Christ whom you sent."

Christ brought Gods final truth to us. We are not to replace God or worship Christ as if God.

God is my Father and he is the only God  I worship as Christ said to me.
If you love me you will keep my commandments to love God with all your heart and love your neighbour as yourself.

You cannot know Christ or love him if you do not love God with all your heart.

I know God and Christ exist and like Peter I know God was with Christ and gave him the power.
Christ was fully human.

~TW~

• home sweet home
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2016, 11:19:51 PM »
And you say you are church of England ;D dont be daft.
~TW~

Sassy

« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2016, 01:25:41 AM »
~TW~

I am a child of the most high God. Had you known God you could ask him.
It is the WORDS of Christ we are to heed. Not the words of Paul and the Disciples if they
do not fit in with the OT.

Like many you use false teachings as if they somehow cancel out the Salvation Christ brings through his death and resurrection.

But note not one of the disciples call Christ God. They call him the Messiah the Son of the Most High God.

You can make all the statements that you want but for the Grace of God in Christ Jesus there is no other way to know God. Not one of the first believers were ever told Jesus was God.
The Jews knew the Messiah would be a man and a Prophet like Moses.
They knew God would put his own words into his mouth.

Peter made it plain in Acts 10.
38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

God was with Jesus...

3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Whom is Jesus calling the ONLY TRUE GOD, WHO SENT HIM?

NO! for years people tell us that we must call Jesus God and that God came in the flesh.
But the truth is that Jesus Christ came in the flesh and God was with him.

Christ died for our sins he took our place. He had to be fully human to do that.
He is the Son of God and is at the right hand of the Father.  Who are you to judge me?
The Father himself declares us not guilty in Christ.

31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

The Lord God told us to call Christ The Son of God.

And you, what charge would you lay against me for calling Christ the Son of God?

You have none.

~TW~

• home sweet home
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2016, 08:28:16 AM »
Sass you ask what charges I would lay against you.well not just me,charges have been laid against you---good charges--brilliant charges and you ignore.

~TW~

Hope

• Tools With A Mission
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2016, 08:53:38 AM »
~TW~, could you explain what 'Pre-tribbers help' is all about.  Have to say that I'd never heard the phrase before you started this thread, nor heard of the concept.   ;)
Are your, or your friends'/relatives', garages, lofts or sheds full of unused DIY gear, sewing/knitting machines or fabric and haberdashery stuff?

Lists of what is needed and a search engine to find your nearest collector (scroll to bottom for latter) are here:  http://www.twam.uk/donate-tools

Hope

• Tools With A Mission
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2016, 08:57:23 AM »
~TW~
The CoE is a pretty broad church, ~TW~, and very little of what I have read of Sassy's posts conflicts dramatically with CoE thinking.  The odd quirk, I'd agree, but then very few of us - whatever our belief (religious or political) system - match the official thinking of that system 100%.
Are your, or your friends'/relatives', garages, lofts or sheds full of unused DIY gear, sewing/knitting machines or fabric and haberdashery stuff?

Lists of what is needed and a search engine to find your nearest collector (scroll to bottom for latter) are here:  http://www.twam.uk/donate-tools

Hope

• Tools With A Mission
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2016, 08:59:55 AM »

~TW~
The problem with that, ~TW~, is similar to deciding to work on your car without referring to the workshop manual.  You need to read the manual and ask advice from others for the project to be fully effective.

Gordon

• Administrator
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2016, 11:27:29 AM »
Moderator:

Can I just remind people that this is the FSA Board where the ethos is slightly different (see About This Board). I have removed some recent posts that were outwith the ethos of this Board (and will remove this one later).

It may be that members using 'show unread posts' weren't aware they were posting in FSA.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2016, 01:16:23 PM »

And again, the ethos of this board is different. Please read the About This Board Topic.

Posts outwith that ethos will simply be removed
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 01:27:23 PM by Nearly Sane »

~TW~

• home sweet home
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2016, 01:20:24 PM »
The CoE is a pretty broad church, ~TW~, and very little of what I have read of Sassy's posts conflicts dramatically with CoE thinking.  The odd quirk, I'd agree, but then very few of us - whatever our belief (religious or political) system - match the official thinking of that system 100%.

The C of E is trinitarian   Hope Sass is unitarian that is the difference.

~TW~

Bubbles

« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2016, 01:21:00 PM »

I didn't think it was so broad that they no longer believed Jesus was God.

:o

I thought that was just Sassys personal POV on it.

~TW~

• home sweet home
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2016, 01:23:06 PM »
~TW~, could you explain what 'Pre-tribbers help' is all about.  Have to say that I'd never heard the phrase before you started this thread, nor heard of the concept.   ;)

Hope Read post 1  then read Post 2 then you will understand.

~TW~

Hope

• Tools With A Mission
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2016, 02:24:06 PM »
Hope Read post 1  then read Post 2 then you will understand.

~TW~
Sorry, they don't explain the term 'Pre-Tibbers help'.  They explain the use of a phrase 'Pre-Tibbers' and a second phrase 'help needed'. ;)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 02:56:40 PM by Hope »

~TW~

• home sweet home
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2016, 02:52:01 PM »
Sorry, they don't explain the term 'Pre-Tibbers help'.  They explain the use of a phrase Pre-Tibbers' and a second phrase 'help needed'. ;)
Okay so you dont understand fair enough there are Christians out there that do and on this forum the Christian posters are about 2% so it looks like my query will not get an answer.
~TW~

Spud

« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2016, 05:00:45 PM »
hi Spud just popped in,Sass is all over the place.Try this    psalm 102                I said, O my God, take me not away in the midst of my days:
thy years are throughout all generations.
25 Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth:
and the heavens are the work of thy hands.
26 They shall perish, but thou shalt endure:
yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment;
as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed:
27 but thou art the same,
and thy years shall have no end.   Now ask Sass who is this about she will reply God then show her this Hebrews Chapter 1 the same scriptures applied to Jesus

8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. 9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows. 10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands: 11 they shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment; 12 and as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.

She is as lost as those in the hell fire club. :)

~TW~
I find it strange that the author of Hebrews didn't explain what he meant by "about the Son he says...etc"
Why is Psalm 102 about the Son?

Brownie

• Faith evolves
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2016, 10:28:27 AM »
Hope, the poster is asking for the help of Pre-Tribbers, he is questioning something.

A comma in the middle of the title sentence would be useful, ie:

"Pre-Tribbers, help needed"

or even better:

"Attention Pre-Tribbers, your help is needed".
Let us profit by what every day and hour teaches us