Author Topic: Pre-Tribbers help needed  (Read 14691 times)

Bubbles

Re: Pre-Tribbers help needed
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2016, 07:43:17 AM »
We don't seem to have any "pre-tribbers", what ever that is.

This link is why they think they have it right.

36 reasons.

Perhaps we can discuss that?

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2012/daymondd35.htm

Presumably pre tribbers believe they will be removed before the nasty stuff happens on a literal interpretation of revelation and end of times references?

:)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 07:47:35 AM by Rose »

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2016, 11:54:37 AM »
We don't seem to have any "pre-tribbers", what ever that is.

This link is why they think they have it right.

36 reasons.

Perhaps we can discuss that?

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2012/daymondd35.htm

Presumably pre tribbers believe they will be removed before the nasty stuff happens on a literal interpretation of revelation and end of times references?

:)
That was posted in 2012 by a guy who thinks that Obama is the antichrist and that's why people shouldn't vote for him that year.
Well that worked out well for him!
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

Hope

• Tools With A Mission
« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2016, 02:39:47 PM »
Hope, the poster is asking for the help of Pre-Tribbers, he is questioning something.

A comma in the middle of the title sentence would be useful, ie:

"Pre-Tribbers, help needed"

or even better:

"Attention Pre-Tribbers, your help is needed".
Glad you have cottoned onto my meaning, Brownie.  I wonder why ~TW~ hasn't!!
Are your, or your friends'/relatives', garages, lofts or sheds full of unused DIY gear, sewing/knitting machines or fabric and haberdashery stuff?

Lists of what is needed and a search engine to find your nearest collector (scroll to bottom for latter) are here:  http://www.twam.uk/donate-tools

~TW~

• home sweet home
« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2016, 09:17:28 AM »
Hope, the poster is asking for the help of Pre-Tribbers, he is questioning something.

A comma in the middle of the title sentence would be useful, ie:

"Pre-Tribbers, help needed"

or even better:

"Attention Pre-Tribbers, your help is needed".

True you and Hope do seem a little do-lally. Why was I daft enough to asked the question in the first place,with the standard of Christianity on here,I must be mad.

~TW~
" Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs/George Burns

Hope

• Tools With A Mission
« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2016, 04:17:27 PM »
True you and Hope do seem a little do-lally. Why was I daft enough to asked the question in the first place,with the standard of Christianity on here,I must be mad.

~TW~
~TW~, perhaps its my past as an English teacher, but I do enjoy picking up on poor grammar, and on questionable theology!!
Are your, or your friends'/relatives', garages, lofts or sheds full of unused DIY gear, sewing/knitting machines or fabric and haberdashery stuff?

Lists of what is needed and a search engine to find your nearest collector (scroll to bottom for latter) are here:  http://www.twam.uk/donate-tools

~TW~

• home sweet home
« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2016, 11:09:49 PM »
~TW~, perhaps its my past as an English teacher, but I do enjoy picking up on poor grammar, and on questionable theology!!

Theology,you are light years from it.
~TW~
" Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs/George Burns

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #56 on: August 23, 2016, 12:53:23 AM »
Theology,you are light years from it.
~TW~
You are the same distance from reality, coincidentally.
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein