Author Topic: Death Hell Problems stalk the unbeliever  (Read 61221 times)

~TW~

• home sweet home
Death Hell Problems stalk the unbeliever
« on: January 20, 2016, 09:33:27 AM »
With God clearly using Satan  {scriptures can be provided} to bring Judgement on the world as we run up to the last day,in the  form of Death,sickness,famine,wars,also hardening the hearts of un-believers,the day of Grace fading the prospect of knowing you have been used by Satan and he loves his  victims of un-belief and also hates you all his servants very much.

Eternity with him will not be much fun,and your chances of escaping hell are very,very low.How do you victims feel about that.  8)  That you have fallen for Satan's scam.

~TW~
" Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs/George Burns

Leonard James

Re: Death Hell Problems stalk the unbeliever
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2016, 09:39:07 AM »
I feel absolutely great! It's a wonderful world and the sun is shining!  ;D

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2016, 09:39:11 AM »
TW,

With God clearly using Satan  {scriptures can be provided} to bring Judgement on the world as we run up to the last day,in the  form of Death,sickness,famine,wars,also hardening the hearts of un-believers,the day of Grace fading the prospect of knowing you have been used by Satan and he loves his  victims of un-belief and also hates you all his servants very much.

Eternity with him will not be much fun,and your chances of escaping hell are very,very low.How do you victims feel about that.  8)  That you have fallen for Satan's scam.

NURSE! He's escaped again!
"Don't make me come down there."

God

Gordon

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2016, 09:40:34 AM »
Good morning, TW.

Not bothered in the slightest!

~TW~

• home sweet home
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2016, 09:40:48 AM »
TW,

NURSE! He's escaped again!

Hell is calling you.Next please.

~TW~
" Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs/George Burns

~TW~

• home sweet home
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2016, 09:42:41 AM »
Gordon and others.I know you are not bothered,but a friendly reminder will not go amiss  :)

~TW~

Leonard James

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2016, 09:43:27 AM »
How very indicative! T&W are the first two letters of TWADDLE.  ;D

Leonard James

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2016, 09:45:30 AM »
Gordon and others.I know you are not bothered,but a friendly reminder will not go amiss  :)

~TW~

Come now Mr TWaddle, we all know that the motive for your post is sadistic pleasure rather than a friendly reminder!   ;D ;D

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2016, 09:47:56 AM »
Len,

How very indicative! T&W are the first two letters of TWADDLE.

Oh I can think of a better "tw" word to describe him than that.

In the vanishingly unlikely event that there is a god who punishes scumbags, you have to think that TW's venomously smug delight in the supposedly grim fate of others would put him somewhere near the top of the list...

God

Leonard James

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2016, 09:50:23 AM »
Len,

Oh I can think of a better "tw" word to describe him than that.

Twit, twat, twirp and two-faced come to mind. Take your pick. :)

In the vanishingly unlikely event that there is a god who punishes scumbags, you have to think that TW's venomously smug delight in the supposedly grim fate of others would put him somewhere near the top of the list...

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

~TW~

• home sweet home
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2016, 10:22:04 AM »
Well lets have a look at the twaddle from today's un-believing world

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3407270/Shocking-moment-journalist-attacked-migrants-Calais-Jungle.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/news/article-3407234/Worried-state-world-economy-s-prepare-new-crisis.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3407757/Scandal-indie-music-world-CEO-management-group-forced-resign-female-musicians-accuse-sexual-misconduct.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3406204/Relatives-lose-contact-three-London-schoolgirls-fled-Syria.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3407654/British-man-Marco-Bulmer-Rizzi-banned-dead-husband-s-funeral-arrangements-Australia.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3407533/Hunt-s-2bn-offer-stop-GP-revolt-Health-Secretary-promises-cut-paperwork-ease-workload-scale-inspections-ahead-crisis-meeting-senior-doctors.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3407556/Blackmail-Fury-EU-tells-Britain-Agree-quote-migrants-barred-deporting-thousands.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3407679/Mr-Cameron-stop-vile-witch-hunts-against-brave-troops-former-Armed-Forces-minister-s-Winston-Churchill-s-grandson-blistering-call-arms.html

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/636266/Jihadi-Sid-s-benefit-scrounger-pals-boast-of-Sharia-UK-and-being-paid-by-YOU-to-spout-bile

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/636169/Norway-warns-Brexit-WON-T-free-us-from-EU-meddling

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/635942/Islam-Scholar-Saud-Saleh-Cairo-Slavery-Muslim-Women-Pagan-ISIS-Al-Azhar-University-Egypt?utm_source=traffic.outbrain&utm_medium=traffic.outbrain&utm_term=traffic.outbrain&utm_content=traffic.outbrain&utm_campaign=traffic.outbrain

Not true they cry bury it under the mat.        “How long, O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?”

and the Lord says now          Power was given to him who sat on it to take peace from the earth, causing people to kill one another. Then a great sword was given to him.

I looked, and there was a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. 6 Then I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A quart[a] of wheat for a day’s wages, and three quarts of barley for a day’s wages, and do not harm the oil and the wine.”

and there was a pale horse, and the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed him. Power over a fourth of the earth was given to them, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth.     The un- believer says Twaddle  no such thing as hell or God   but the Lord holds them in fast.He who sits in the heavens laughs;
    the Lord ridicules them.
5 Then He will speak to them in His wrath
    and terrify them in His burning anger:
6 “I have installed My king
    on Zion, My holy hill.”

Those from the bottomless pit at work bringing you down in to hell       11 They had as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek his name is Apollyon.[a]

~TW~

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2016, 10:29:11 AM »
Your petunias are looking lovely this year

Aruntraveller

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2016, 10:31:32 AM »
That these articles are from the Mail and the Express must be telling me something.

What is it?

Answers on a post card please - addressed to 1950.
Before we work on Artificial Intelligence shouldn't we address the problem of natural stupidity.

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2016, 10:32:57 AM »
It's Wednesday TW - steak and kidney for lunch today.

You like a nice bit of steak and kidney pie don't you?  Of course you do, so that's nice.

God

~TW~

• home sweet home
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2016, 10:35:52 AM »
That these articles are from the Mail and the Express must be telling me something.

What is it?

Answers on a post card please - addressed to 1950.

It is telling you hell is coming for you God has you in his sights.And he has hardened your heart you cannot repent.Doomed Mr Mannering Doomed.

~TW~

Aruntraveller

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2016, 10:40:15 AM »
It is telling you hell is coming for you God has you in his sights.And he has hardened your heart you cannot repent.Doomed Mr Mannering Doomed.

~TW~

It's not really.

It's telling me there's bad news in the world today. Plus ca change...

Even then it's bad news viewed through a badly damaged microscope that chooses to focus fuzzily but insistently on one spot only - ignoring lots of other stuff that is ticking along just fine.
Before we work on Artificial Intelligence shouldn't we address the problem of natural stupidity.

~TW~

• home sweet home
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2016, 10:45:06 AM »
20 The rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands. They did not cease to worship demons, and idols of gold, silver, brass, stone, and wood, which cannot see nor hear nor walk. 21 Nor did they repent of their murders or their magical arts or their sexual immorality or their thefts.

A perfect picture of today's world.   5 But because of your hardness and impenitent heart, you are storing up treasures of wrath against yourself on the day of wrath when the righteous judgment of God will be revealed,       onward and forward to hell with a heart that has been hardened by God you have scorned his mercy you have sent yourself to hell.

~TW~

Aruntraveller

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2016, 10:54:51 AM »
But because of your hardness and impenitent heart, you are storing up treasures of wrath against yourself on the day of wrath when the righteous judgment of God will be revealed,       onward and forward to hell with a heart that has been hardened by God you have scorned his mercy you have sent yourself to hell.

Well I'll sort all that out if I see God. It's really nothing for you to worry your pretty little head about.

But thanks for thinking of me.

Leonard James

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2016, 11:03:50 AM »
Oh dearie me, TW! What a lot of old toffee you have swallowed. How anybody can be so gullible in this enlightened age is astonishing.

Leonard James

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2016, 11:17:54 AM »
Where are your Christian chums, TW? It seems strange that none of them have joined you in your hopes for the future. Do you think they might be a tad ashamed of you? ::)

floo

« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2016, 11:23:46 AM »

~TW~

What a saddo TW is! :o

Owlswing

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2016, 11:24:53 AM »

~TW~

If by following the teaching that you so vehermently promote means an eternity in your so-called Heaven listening to the self-righteous rantings of you and those of similar beliefs - I will take Hell any day.

Unfortunately I CANNOT go to Hell as Satan still has a restraining order out against me as he thinks I am going to try to take over.

He's right!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 11:33:12 AM by Owlswing »
The Holy Bible, probably the most diabolical work of fiction ever to be visited upon mankind.

An it harm none, do what you will; an it harm some, do what you must!

floo

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2016, 11:25:29 AM »
If by following the teaching that you so vehermently promote means an eternity in your so-calkled Heaven listening to the self-righteous rantings of you and those of similar beliefs - I will take Hell any day.

Unfortunately I CANNOT go to Hell as Satan still has a restraining order out against me as he thinks I am going to try to take over.

He's right!

Nice one! ;D

Owlswing

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2016, 11:30:27 AM »

~TW~

Let me consider the contents of this post rather carefully!

Hmmm!

No, on balance, I really cannot count the number of shits and fucks that I don't give!
The Holy Bible, probably the most diabolical work of fiction ever to be visited upon mankind.

An it harm none, do what you will; an it harm some, do what you must!

floo

« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2016, 11:37:12 AM »
Instead of threatening others, maybe TW should consider his own behaviour which brings Christianity into disrepute. He might be the one getting a tan in the fiery furnace! ;D