Author Topic: Death Hell Problems stalk the unbeliever  (Read 61249 times)

Owlswing

Re: Death Hell Problems stalk the unbeliever
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2016, 11:51:56 AM »
Instead of threatening others, maybe TW should consider his own behaviour which brings Christianity into disrepute. He might be the one getting a tan in the fiery furnace! ;D

He'll be alright. His thick skin will protect him for a while.

Any bets on just how long?
The Holy Bible, probably the most diabolical work of fiction ever to be visited upon mankind.

An it harm none, do what you will; an it harm some, do what you must!

ippy

« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2016, 12:36:51 PM »
How very indicative! T&W are the first two letters of TWADDLE.  ;D

Or Twit.

ippy

ippy

« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2016, 12:41:08 PM »
You've posted ~TW~ and no mention of the flood or creation?

ippy

~TW~

• home sweet home
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2016, 12:47:32 PM »
Instead of threatening others, maybe TW should consider his own behaviour which brings Christianity into disrepute. He might be the one getting a tan in the fiery furnace! ;D

Really floo lets look at what I have said and show you are a joke .God uses evil to destroy evil. Example Evil Babylonians sent to destroy Evil disobedient Israel.

Christians turn the other cheek but now ask   10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?”  So we have Christians seeking revenge.God replies  11 Then a white robe was given to each of them; and it was said to them that they should rest a little while longer, until both the number of their fellow servants and their brethren, who would be killed as they were, was completed. With God clearly using Satan  {scriptures can be provided} to bring Judgement on the world as we run up to the last day and with Gods anger hardening the hearts of people like you Floo,        Satan is your king and he awaits you soon in hell.

The sands of time are running out and you are a lost soul.

27 “Then he said, ‘I beg you therefore, father, that you would send him to my father’s house, 28 for I have five brothers, that he may testify to them, lest they also come to this place of torment.’ 29 Abraham said to him, ‘They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.’ 30 And he said, ‘No, father Abraham; but if one goes to them from the dead, they will repent.’ 31 But he said to him, ‘If they do not hear Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded though one rise from the dead.’”

~TW~
" Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs/George Burns

Outrider

« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2016, 12:55:23 PM »
With God clearly using Satan  {scriptures can be provided} to bring Judgement on the world as we run up to the last day,in the  form of Death,sickness,famine,wars,also hardening the hearts of un-believers,the day of Grace fading the prospect of knowing you have been used by Satan and he loves his  victims of un-belief and also hates you all his servants very much.

With confirmation bias like that, who needs evidence?

Well lets have a look at the twaddle from today's un-believing world

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3407270/Shocking-moment-journalist-attacked-migrants-Calais-Jungle.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/news/article-3407234/Worried-state-world-economy-s-prepare-new-crisis.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3407757/Scandal-indie-music-world-CEO-management-group-forced-resign-female-musicians-accuse-sexual-misconduct.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3406204/Relatives-lose-contact-three-London-schoolgirls-fled-Syria.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3407654/British-man-Marco-Bulmer-Rizzi-banned-dead-husband-s-funeral-arrangements-Australia.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3407533/Hunt-s-2bn-offer-stop-GP-revolt-Health-Secretary-promises-cut-paperwork-ease-workload-scale-inspections-ahead-crisis-meeting-senior-doctors.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3407556/Blackmail-Fury-EU-tells-Britain-Agree-quote-migrants-barred-deporting-thousands.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3407679/Mr-Cameron-stop-vile-witch-hunts-against-brave-troops-former-Armed-Forces-minister-s-Winston-Churchill-s-grandson-blistering-call-arms.html

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/636266/Jihadi-Sid-s-benefit-scrounger-pals-boast-of-Sharia-UK-and-being-paid-by-YOU-to-spout-bile

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/636169/Norway-warns-Brexit-WON-T-free-us-from-EU-meddling

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/635942/Islam-Scholar-Saud-Saleh-Cairo-Slavery-Muslim-Women-Pagan-ISIS-Al-Azhar-University-Egypt?utm_source=traffic.outbrain&utm_medium=traffic.outbrain&utm_term=traffic.outbrain&utm_content=traffic.outbrain&utm_campaign=traffic.outbrain

Bad things happen therefore God wants you all to suffer for not believing in the right unevidenced assertions... Does that really come across to you as more likely than 'bad things happen, therefore the universe is not built to make us happy'?

20 The rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands. They did not cease to worship demons, and idols of gold, silver, brass, stone, and wood, which cannot see nor hear nor walk. 21 Nor did they repent of their murders or their magical arts or their sexual immorality or their thefts

Past tense? This has already happened, yet here we are. If it didn't work last time, why would it work this time?

Really floo lets look at what I have said and show you are a joke .God uses evil to destroy evil. Example Evil Babylonians sent to destroy Evil disobedient Israel.

Is that on Netflix?

Christians turn the other cheek but now ask   10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?”  So we have Christians seeking revenge.God replies  11 Then a white robe was given to each of them; and it was said to them that they should rest a little while longer, until both the number of their fellow servants and their brethren, who would be killed as they were, was completed. With God clearly using Satan  {scriptures can be provided} to bring Judgement on the world as we run up to the last day and with Gods anger hardening the hearts of people like you Floo,        Satan is your king and he awaits you soon in hell.

But Gandalf warned: "Do not trifle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger." And it must be true, because Elric said it, as well, in Babylon 5!

Rather than spending your time telling people they are going to hell in an afterlife for which there is no evidence, try just enjoying the life you have a decent reason for suspecting that you do have.

O.
Universes are forever, not just for creation...

New Atheism - because, apparently, there's a use-by date on unanswered questions.

Eminent Pedant, Interpreter of Heretical Writings, Unwarranted Harvester of Trite Nomenclature, Church of Debatable Saints

Brownie

• Faith evolves
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2016, 01:17:17 PM »
TW, who are you to tell unbelievers what is going to happen to them?  Your OP stinks of judgementalism.  Not one of us knows another's fate and you are extremely arrogant to think you do. 

For some, there is Hell on earth already, do you believe God will punish them all over again, for eternity if not infinity?

Let us profit by what every day and hour teaches us

~TW~

• home sweet home
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2016, 01:56:10 PM »
TW, who are you to tell unbelievers what is going to happen to them?  Your OP stinks of judgementalism.  Not one of us knows another's fate and you are extremely arrogant to think you do. 

For some, there is Hell on earth already, do you believe God will punish them all over again, for eternity if not infinity?

Read your bible brownie  I am not telling anyone,if there is no God you are in the clear ............If.  :)
" Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs/George Burns

~TW~

• home sweet home
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2016, 02:00:14 PM »
With confirmation bias like that, who needs evidence?

Bad things happen therefore God wants you all to suffer for not believing in the right unevidenced assertions... Does that really come across to you as more likely than 'bad things happen, therefore the universe is not built to make us happy'?

Past tense? This has already happened, yet here we are. If it didn't work last time, why would it work this time?

Is that on Netflix?

But Gandalf warned: "Do not trifle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger." And it must be true, because Elric said it, as well, in Babylon 5!

Rather than spending your time telling people they are going to hell in an afterlife for which there is no evidence, try just enjoying the life you have a decent reason for suspecting that you do have.

O.

Outrider or is it crashed rider whatever it is Hell is waiting for un-believers and that I believe puts you in the  Q your choice.

~TW~   

Aruntraveller

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2016, 02:03:48 PM »
I believe puts you in the  Q your choice.

Q - wasn't he a great character in Star Trek - TNG.

A bit god like.
Before we work on Artificial Intelligence shouldn't we address the problem of natural stupidity.

Outrider

« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2016, 02:12:51 PM »
Outrider or is it crashed rider whatever it is Hell is waiting for un-believers and that I believe puts you in the  Q your choice.

~TW~

Can you hear that? That's the sound of my knees completely failing to knock together in fear at the cartoon horror story you suggest is awaiting in an unevidenced and logically nonsensical afterlife.

If you want to encourage people to be better people then:

a) come up with a system of morality that's more discerning than 'do what barbaric people tried to impose on their tribes'

b) encourage people to be good for its own merits rather than out of fear of punishment

O.

New Atheism - because, apparently, there's a use-by date on unanswered questions.

Eminent Pedant, Interpreter of Heretical Writings, Unwarranted Harvester of Trite Nomenclature, Church of Debatable Saints

~TW~

• home sweet home
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2016, 02:18:25 PM »
Can you hear that? That's the sound of my knees completely failing to knock together in fear at the cartoon horror story you suggest is awaiting in an unevidenced and logically nonsensical afterlife.

If you want to encourage people to be better people then:

a) come up with a system of morality that's more discerning than 'do what barbaric people tried to impose on their tribes'

b) encourage people to be good for its own merits rather than out of fear of punishment

O.

ok  :) but hell waits now be a good boy,good people do not go to heaven.so nothing changes.

~TW~

floo

« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2016, 02:34:01 PM »

The sands of time are running out and you are a lost soul.

27 “Then he said, ‘I beg you therefore, father, that you would send him to my father’s house, 28 for I have five brothers, that he may testify to them, lest they also come to this place of torment.’ 29 Abraham said to him, ‘They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.’ 30 And he said, ‘No, father Abraham; but if one goes to them from the dead, they will repent.’ 31 But he said to him, ‘If they do not hear Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded though one rise from the dead.’”

~TW~

You have a very sick version of faith, TW! >:(

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2016, 02:42:50 PM »
ok  :) but hell waits now be a good boy,good people do not go to heaven.so nothing changes.

~TW~

So heaven will just be filled with all the cunts then

~TW~

• home sweet home
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2016, 03:16:48 PM »
Sorry to have upset all of you but you are all guilty of blaspheming God and so a warning from scripture to tell you it has not gone un noticed,by the one who sees all I am being kind to to you.

Maybe some of you might escape hell but I think on the evidence you have more chance of winning the lottery  :) or finding alien space men.

~TW~

Aruntraveller

• Administrator
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2016, 03:18:30 PM »
Sorry to have upset all of you but you are all guilty of blaspheming God and so a warning from scripture to tell you it has not gone un noticed,by the one who sees all I am being kind to to you.

Maybe some of you might escape hell but I think on the evidence you have more chance of winning the lottery  :) or finding alien space men.

~TW~

Do people run away from you in the streets?
Before we work on Artificial Intelligence shouldn't we address the problem of natural stupidity.

OH MY WORLD!

• Just between you me and a monkey sitting on a rock
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2016, 03:23:08 PM »
I think this is just the response TW was looking for. Why? I have no idea.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2016, 03:25:02 PM »

~TW~

Not upset at all, I find you vaguely remiscent of this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8k7VoFiagfs

So quite entertaining

Outrider

« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2016, 03:32:06 PM »
ok  :) but hell waits now be a good boy,good people do not go to heaven.so nothing changes. ~TW~

Nobody goes anywhere, they just stop. Live while you can.

O.

Owlswing

« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2016, 03:46:23 PM »

~TW~

When are you going to learn that the god that you hold so dear is despised and hated by most people - and not just those on this forum - as a barbaric, vindictive, sadistic, tyranical arsehole and you, my friend (NOT), are quite clearly incapable of independant thought in, one, believing that the bible is anything other than a work of 2,000 year old Chinese Whispers and two, believing your god to be otherwise.
The Holy Bible, probably the most diabolical work of fiction ever to be visited upon mankind.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2016, 03:48:44 PM »
When are you going to learn that the god that you hold so dear is despised and hated by most people - and not just those on this forum - as a barbaric, vindictive, sadistic, tyranical arsehole and you, my friend (NOT), are quite clearly incapable of independant thought in, one, believing that the bible is anything other than a work of 2,000 year old Chinese Whispers and two, believing your god to be otherwise.

I just don't believe in it, saves the effort of all that hating and despising

Aruntraveller

• Administrator
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2016, 03:55:53 PM »

Sums my position up pretty much.

I'm saving all my hatred for the remake of "Birds of a Feather".

Now there's a question:

Why on Earth did God allow this to happen?

Owlswing

« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2016, 04:00:40 PM »

Now there's a question:

Because he's an unfeeling and stupid bastard?

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2016, 04:08:05 PM »

Now there's a question:

i'm splurging my hatred on the Bowie tribute band at the Brits

Spud

« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2016, 04:08:25 PM »
When are you going to learn that the god that you hold so dear is despised and hated by most people - and not just those on this forum - as a barbaric, vindictive, sadistic, tyranical arsehole

Here is the challenge, TW; to help people understand why this statement is wrong.

S

wigginhall

« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2016, 04:15:14 PM »

That's very good.  I was just thinking, what an effort to summon up any animosity, when in fact, it's just boring. 
They were the footprints of a gigantic hound!