Author Topic: Death Hell Problems stalk the unbeliever  (Read 61237 times)

floo

Re: Death Hell Problems stalk the unbeliever
« Reply #275 on: January 29, 2016, 02:19:45 PM »
Well once again time to check the goats/hell bound club you must all be very happy to know that you wont be going to heaven  :) hardened hearts is the problem.
are you banking on evolution to be true,and yet we no sign of it,no sign of life elsewhere,and you worship your idols and x sperts and what do you have a world in trouble and you abandoned by God.

I suppose it is good you don't need to worry about an alien invasion,because taking one look at you lot  :o it would be exterminate,exterminate.

But alas for you it is woe woe woe as the Lord has you in his sights.

Have fun ~TW~

We are having fun TW, your posts are good for a giggle! ;D

BeRational

« Reply #276 on: January 29, 2016, 03:04:18 PM »
Well once again time to check the goats/hell bound club you must all be very happy to know that you wont be going to heaven  :) hardened hearts is the problem.
are you banking on evolution to be true,and yet we no sign of it,no sign of life elsewhere,and you worship your idols and x sperts and what do you have a world in trouble and you abandoned by God.

I suppose it is good you don't need to worry about an alien invasion,because taking one look at you lot  :o it would be exterminate,exterminate.

Have fun ~TW~

I would think you are more likely to end up in a padded cell.
I see gullible people, everywhere!

Owlswing

« Reply #277 on: January 29, 2016, 04:03:44 PM »

I would think you are more likely to end up in a padded cell.

Are you totally, 100.00%, sure that he is not actually posting from one now?
The Holy Bible, probably the most diabolical work of fiction ever to be visited upon mankind.

An it harm none, do what you will; an it harm some, do what you must!

BeRational

« Reply #278 on: January 29, 2016, 04:24:16 PM »
Are you totally, 100.00%, sure that he is not actually posting from one now?

No not really.

I perhaps wrongly assumed they would not be allowed access to tinternet.
I see gullible people, everywhere!

King Oberon

• Spread your wings and let the fairy in you fly!
« Reply #279 on: January 29, 2016, 04:28:28 PM »
With God clearly using Satan  {scriptures can be provided} to bring Judgement on the world as we run up to the last day,in the  form of Death,sickness,famine,wars,also hardening the hearts of un-believers,the day of Grace fading the prospect of knowing you have been used by Satan and he loves his  victims of un-belief and also hates you all his servants very much.

Eternity with him will not be much fun,and your chances of escaping hell are very,very low.How do you victims feel about that.  8)  That you have fallen for Satan's scam.

Only a true satanist would say this!!  ::)

As for death,sickness,famine and wars if you had been reading the medieval news the 'last day' would have been a very long time ago!

Strange how all you fundies think every century is end of days and sad to think of how bad your miserable lives must be to be looking forward to it!  :(
I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?

floo

« Reply #280 on: January 29, 2016, 04:36:55 PM »
Only a true satanist would say this!!  ::)

As for death,sickness,famine and wars if you had been reading the medieval news the 'last day' would have been a very long time ago!

Strange how all you fundies think every century is end of days and sad to think of how bad your miserable lives must be to be looking forward to it!  :(

Two thousand years hence no doubt some fundies will still be getting off on the idea of people condemned to hell, in the way TW does, if religion is still practised then!

OH MY WORLD!

• Just between you me and a monkey sitting on a rock
« Reply #281 on: January 29, 2016, 05:51:01 PM »
I don't think every century is "end of days" Too funny you Obe

"...how bad your miserable lives must be..." No Obe, I see yours as bad and miserable. So now what? (snork)

Owlswing

« Reply #282 on: January 29, 2016, 05:55:02 PM »
No not really.

I perhaps wrongly assumed they would not be allowed access to tinternet.

If they thought that it was a calming and therapeutic tool they might do so.
The Holy Bible, probably the most diabolical work of fiction ever to be visited upon mankind.

Owlswing

« Reply #283 on: January 29, 2016, 06:03:10 PM »

Strange how all you fundies think every century is the end of days and sad to think of how bad your miserable lives must be to be looking forward to it!  :(

I hate to disagree with you, but I would say that all Christians, but especially the Fundamentalists, would look forward to the End of Days in joyous expectation. Expectation of being taken from this sinful world, to watch all non-believers shovelled into the fiery pits of Hell where Satan will dispense God's punishment for their lack of faith and obedience, and for the to be welcomed in Paradise for Eternity for their total faith.

Their lives will only be miserable if, at the End of Days, they find that they have been following the wrong God all the time.

Bubbles

« Reply #284 on: January 29, 2016, 06:52:34 PM »

Have fun ~TW~

if hardened hearts is the problem, yours tops the list TW

Owlswing

« Reply #285 on: January 29, 2016, 07:02:14 PM »
if hardened hearts is the problem, yours tops the list TW

If he has one

~TW~

• home sweet home
« Reply #286 on: February 04, 2016, 08:48:48 AM »
Just a quick reply to those who are doomed and fully paid up members of the hell bound club.Scripture often tells us about the actions of the Lord and you people are not up to a fair discussion you are simply blinkered in all departments,but as stated the last laugh belongs  to the Lord you all have to approach the last day and as you slobber over your beer at the physic meeting at your local pub well have a reading            Hebrews 9:27King James Version (KJV)

27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

~TW~
" Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs/George Burns

Owlswing

« Reply #287 on: February 04, 2016, 10:00:33 AM »

. . . you people are not up to a fair discussion you are simply blinkered in all departments . . .

~TW~

This is brilliant coming from someone who is blinkered blindfolded wearing dark glasses and is locked eternally in an unlit coal cellar.

All this and he also has absolutely no idea of what is happening outside his self-bult imaginary world run by the contents of a bogus rule-book of highly dubious origin.

~TW~

• home sweet home
« Reply #288 on: February 04, 2016, 11:40:16 AM »
This is brilliant coming from someone who is blinkered blindfolded wearing dark glasses and is locked eternally in an unlit coal cellar.

All this and he also has absolutely no idea of what is happening outside his self-bult imaginary world run by the contents of a bogus rule-book of highly dubious origin.

Yes it is brilliant considering the Christian faith is growing worldwide and puzzling also when I see although twirps like you deny the existence of a superior intelligence which you search for daily with space probes,you also have a category on this site for prayers which is madness considering the myth most of you spread of there is no God.

Completly brain dead in all departments.  8)

~TW~
" Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs/George Burns

floo

« Reply #289 on: February 04, 2016, 12:14:36 PM »
Yes it is brilliant considering the Christian faith is growing worldwide and puzzling also when I see although twirps like you deny the existence of a superior intelligence which you search for daily with space probes,you also have a category on this site for prayers which is madness considering the myth most of you spread of there is no God.

Completly brain dead in all departments8)

~TW~

TW was looking in the mirror when making that statement! ;D

Outrider

« Reply #290 on: February 04, 2016, 12:49:26 PM »
Yes it is brilliant considering the Christian faith is growing worldwide

So are Islam and atheism - it's almost like the world's population is growing!

...and puzzling also when I see although twirps like you deny the existence of a superior intelligence which you search for daily with space probes

You are confusing a specific claim of an example of superior intelligence with the general concept of superior intelligence, and then are confusing the search for signs of extra-terrestrial life with the search for superior intelligence. Two for the price of dumb, as it were.

...you also have a category on this site for prayers which is madness considering the myth most of you spread of there is no God.

That's because we accommodate people, we're nice like that. Must be our rigorous indoctrination into Christian ethics, right?

Completly brain dead in all departments.  8)

You must have skipped that indoctrination bit... never mind, I'm sure they'll let you in anyway.

O.
Universes are forever, not just for creation...

New Atheism - because, apparently, there's a use-by date on unanswered questions.

Eminent Pedant, Interpreter of Heretical Writings, Unwarranted Harvester of Trite Nomenclature, Church of Debatable Saints

Sassy

« Reply #291 on: February 04, 2016, 01:02:54 PM »
Erm ... K hears.

Sorry, best I can do  :-[

Or H. K. Arse  :D

Ark She...

Shark E with an attitude.    Ask Her.. 

Just a few more ideas....
We know we have to work together to abolish war and terrorism to create a compassionate  world in which Justice and peace prevail. Love ;D   Einstein
 "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

~TW~

• home sweet home
« Reply #292 on: February 04, 2016, 03:44:40 PM »
So are Islam and atheism - it's almost like the world's population is growing!

You are confusing a specific claim of an example of superior intelligence with the general concept of superior intelligence, and then are confusing the search for signs of extra-terrestrial life with the search for superior intelligence. Two for the price of dumb, as it were.

That's because we accommodate people, we're nice like that. Must be our rigorous indoctrination into Christian ethics, right?

You must have skipped that indoctrination bit... never mind, I'm sure they'll let you in anyway.

O.
You are so far gone ----not worth the bother stick with your tea-leaves in the cup.

~TW~

ippy

« Reply #293 on: February 04, 2016, 03:47:48 PM »
Ark She...

Shark E with an attitude.    Ask Her.. 

Just a few more ideas....

How's things Sassy, you're cutting your assertions to the bone these days?

Proves you do know what an assertion is.

ippy 
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 10:35:19 PM by ippy »

floo

« Reply #294 on: February 04, 2016, 03:48:34 PM »
TW you are doing yourself and your 'faith' no favours at all. It is as if you are determined to put it in the worst possible light! ::)

~TW~

• home sweet home
« Reply #295 on: February 04, 2016, 03:49:45 PM »
So with hell looming is it a case of fiddle while Rome burns  :) how about you clowns sorry to put it so crude but it is true,how about one of you clowns producing a thread with  facts for evolution,and allow me to tear it down.

~TW~

~TW~

• home sweet home
« Reply #296 on: February 04, 2016, 03:51:30 PM »
TW you are doing yourself and your 'faith' no favours at all. It is as if you are determined to put it in the worst possible light! ::)

floo hell is looming for you that is what my faith says,so you don't like it shame.You are a dead woman walking.

~TW~

floo

« Reply #297 on: February 04, 2016, 03:52:21 PM »
So with hell looming is it a case of fiddle while Rome burns  :) how about you clowns sorry to put it so crude but it is true,how about one of you clowns producing a thread with  facts for evolution,and allow me to tear it down.

~TW~

TW you obviously have some serious problems you need to address, and should go into therapy!

~TW~

• home sweet home
« Reply #298 on: February 04, 2016, 03:54:15 PM »
TW you obviously have some serious problems you need to address, and should go into therapy!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) Is that your best shot.  ::)

~TW~

Shaker

« Reply #299 on: February 04, 2016, 03:57:36 PM »
We could produce the facts aplenty, but (a) you wouldn't understand any of them, (b) you couldn't tear them down and (c) I for one couldn't stand any more of your grievous bodily harm against the English language.
Pain, or damage, don't end the world. Or despair, or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back. - Al Swearengen, Deadwood.