Author Topic: Death Hell Problems stalk the unbeliever  (Read 61206 times)

floo

Re: Death Hell Problems stalk the unbeliever
« Reply #300 on: February 04, 2016, 03:57:52 PM »
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) Is that your best shot.  ::)

~TW~

The garbage you keep coming out with, shows you have problems, but sadly you don't realise the extent of them!

OH MY WORLD!

• Just between you me and a monkey sitting on a rock
« Reply #301 on: February 04, 2016, 03:58:27 PM »
"...dead woman walking"
Well TW, are you saying she appears very zombie looking? Very manly I would say but not walking dead.

Shaker

« Reply #302 on: February 04, 2016, 04:00:05 PM »
Zombies eat brains, apparently, don't they? Looks like the zombies got to ~TW~ early.
Pain, or damage, don't end the world. Or despair, or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back. - Al Swearengen, Deadwood.

Outrider

« Reply #303 on: February 04, 2016, 04:01:26 PM »
You are so far gone ----not worth the bother stick with your tea-leaves in the cup.

You mean I have points, and you have no rebuttal. Never mind, dear...

O.
Universes are forever, not just for creation...

New Atheism - because, apparently, there's a use-by date on unanswered questions.

Eminent Pedant, Interpreter of Heretical Writings, Unwarranted Harvester of Trite Nomenclature, Church of Debatable Saints

Maeght

« Reply #304 on: February 04, 2016, 04:18:07 PM »
........ allow me to tear it down.

Now that is funny and does deserve some smilies.

wigginhall

« Reply #305 on: February 04, 2016, 04:31:07 PM »
Poor old TW, he still tries to troll somebody into a futile discussion, since he knows nowt about owt.   Yet another abusive Christian, blimey, is there a factory making them?
They were the footprints of a gigantic hound!

OH MY WORLD!

« Reply #306 on: February 04, 2016, 04:49:24 PM »
 Mr. Wigginhall,
Yes, that abusive atheist factory pumps them out for one week out of the year.

Owlswing

« Reply #307 on: February 04, 2016, 04:54:15 PM »
floo hell is looming for you that is what my faith says,so you don't like it shame.You are a dead woman walking.

~TW~

You really are stupid aren't you - we are ALL dead men and women walking!

Death, eventually, is the only thing that everyone can be sure of!
The Holy Bible, probably the most diabolical work of fiction ever to be visited upon mankind.

An it harm none, do what you will; an it harm some, do what you must!

Owlswing

« Reply #308 on: February 04, 2016, 04:55:47 PM »
We could produce the facts aplenty, but (a) you wouldn't understand any of them, (b) you couldn't tear them down and (c) I for one couldn't stand any more of your grievous bodily harm against the English language.

Seconded - his punctuation would be a disgrace if used by a five year old.
The Holy Bible, probably the most diabolical work of fiction ever to be visited upon mankind.

~TW~

• home sweet home
« Reply #309 on: February 04, 2016, 04:59:24 PM »
You really are stupid aren't you - we are ALL dead men and women walking!

Death, eventually, is the only thing that everyone can be sure of!

You forgot taxes and what the bible say's, so no one can put up a thread I thought so. Owlswing what with over 3000 post to your name why the change, and so I know what clown you are could you tell me, or is it a case of hiding.

~TW~ 
" Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs/George Burns

Owlswing

« Reply #310 on: February 04, 2016, 05:01:47 PM »
You forgot taxes and what the bible say's, so no one can put up a thread I thought so. Owlswing what with over 3000 post to your name why the change, and so I know what clown you are could you tell me, or is it a case of hiding.

~TW~

What change?

~TW~

• home sweet home
« Reply #311 on: February 04, 2016, 05:07:48 PM »
What change?

OK so you are new and hell bound and I would estimate just coming up,or near to your sell by date 3 score year and 10 very close to meeting your judge good job ,I warned you.

~TW~

" Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs/George Burns

Owlswing

« Reply #312 on: February 04, 2016, 05:10:12 PM »
OK so you are new and hell bound and I would estimate just coming up,or near to your sell by date 3 score year and 10 very close to meeting your judge good job ,I warned you.

~TW~

And my parents warned me about people like you when I was seven or eight - total nutters they said - I didn't believe that such existed until I started reading your posts.

~TW~

• home sweet home
« Reply #313 on: February 04, 2016, 05:11:56 PM »
And my parents warned me about people like you when I was seven or eight - total nutters they said - I didn't believe that such existed until I started reading your posts.

:) Why don't you post a few facts on evolution go on,be the first one on here.

~TW~

Owlswing

« Reply #314 on: February 04, 2016, 05:14:23 PM »
  :) Why don't you post a few facts on evolution go on,be the first one on here.

~TW~

Says the Forum's evolutionary dead-end!

Goodbye, Terminal Wanker, you have passed your sell-by date by several centuries.

wigginhall

« Reply #315 on: February 04, 2016, 05:22:44 PM »
That made me laugh, Owlswing.   They used to say that evolution was continuous, but yes, TW shows that it can reach an end-point, rather like flightless parrots.
They were the footprints of a gigantic hound!

~TW~

• home sweet home
« Reply #316 on: February 04, 2016, 05:25:54 PM »
So the wing is stuffed the owl is stuffed and hell is coming in fast. De stabilization continues Judgement on this country continues cut buses raise retirement age,we cant afford street lights, subs suggested by clowns need not have weapons,Falklands soon to go,Russia teasing every day,up to one's necks in debt,stuffed daily by EU,thank God we have Christians and food banks.

Not good for the lost souls,deluded souls heading for hell.

~TW~

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #317 on: February 04, 2016, 05:39:08 PM »
Hi Wiggs,

That made me laugh, Owlswing.   They used to say that evolution was continuous, but yes, TW shows that it can reach an end-point, rather like flightless parrots.

I'm sensing that you're beginning to despair a little at the selection of barmies, nasties and the logically challenged who pitch up here to argue for the god in which you also believe. Presumably though there are theists out there who believe in a "true for you too" god who do have arguments that merit scrutiny?

Maybe if we could ban the flakey five, the logical fallacies, the "because I say so" assertions etc first it'd be worth considering a thread on intelligent arguments for God?

Just a thought. 
"Don't make me come down there."

God

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #318 on: February 04, 2016, 05:43:13 PM »
So the wing is stuffed the owl is stuffed and hell is coming in fast. De stabilization continues Judgement on this country continues cut buses raise retirement age,we cant afford street lights, subs suggested by clowns need not have weapons,Falklands soon to go,Russia teasing every day,up to one's necks in debt,stuffed daily by EU,thank God we have Christians and food banks.

~TW~

Banging your 'end of the world' drum again ~TW~?

This reminds me of you;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COjvW4-9d9Y

:D
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

Owlswing

« Reply #319 on: February 04, 2016, 05:52:49 PM »

And legless chocolate frogs.

Bubbles

« Reply #320 on: February 04, 2016, 05:58:00 PM »
Just a quick reply to those who are doomed and fully paid up members of the hell bound club.Scripture often tells us about the actions of the Lord and you people are not up to a fair discussion you are simply blinkered in all departments,but as stated the last laugh belongs  to the Lord you all have to approach the last day and as you slobber over your beer at the physic meeting at your local pub well have a reading            Hebrews 9:27King James Version (KJV)

27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

~TW~

Psychic meeting? Pub?

What psychic meeting @ the pub?

Have you never been in a pub?

That's not what people do.  :o

Owlswing

« Reply #321 on: February 04, 2016, 05:58:45 PM »

~TW~

So the wing is stuffed, the owl is stuffed, and Hell is coming in fast. De-stabilization continues. Judgement on this country continues, cut buses, raise the retirement age, we can't afford street lights, subs suggested by clowns need not have nuclear weapons, the Falklands soon to go, Russia teasing every day, up to one's necks in debt, stuffed daily by the EU, thank God we have Christians and food banks.

Not good for the lost, deluded souls heading for Hell.

Corrected for punctuation etc - TW's mark 2 out of 10 - English FAILED.

OH MY WORLD!

« Reply #322 on: February 04, 2016, 06:03:42 PM »
"And my parents warned me..."
I wouldn't bring up your parents Matty, after what you told us about your dad. Just a suggestion.

Owlswing

« Reply #323 on: February 04, 2016, 06:10:10 PM »

"And my parents warned me..."

I wouldn't bring up your parents Matty, after what you told us about your dad. Just a suggestion.

I am going to break my rule of ignoring you for this - you might have noticed that that particular post was removed - precisely to try and prevent an arse like you using it against me!

"Ignore JC" rule now back in place!

Sassy

« Reply #324 on: February 05, 2016, 08:06:45 AM »
I am going to break my rule of ignoring you for this - you might have noticed that that particular post was removed - precisely to try and prevent an arse like you using it against me!

"Ignore JC" rule now back in place!

As his post does NOT say what your dad did, his post in no way can be used against you.

Grow up... I for one am glad I never saw the post. But if it has anything to do with your particular brand of rudeness and attack. Then it really does not excuse it...Neither being rude to JC as he has only referred to said post NOT content.

I guessed you just missed talking to JC. Maybe you should not use the reference to parents if you don't want others asking questions. I personally hope there was no harm to yourself in any way.
We know we have to work together to abolish war and terrorism to create a compassionate  world in which Justice and peace prevail. Love ;D   Einstein
 "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."