Author Topic: Death Hell Problems stalk the unbeliever  (Read 61185 times)

Owlswing

Re: Death Hell Problems stalk the unbeliever
« Reply #325 on: February 05, 2016, 12:17:21 PM »
As his post does NOT say what your dad did, his post in no way can be used against you.

Grow up... I for one am glad I never saw the post. But if it has anything to do with your particular brand of rudeness and attack. Then it really does not excuse it...Neither being rude to JC as he has only referred to said post NOT content.

I guessed you just missed talking to JC. Maybe you should not use the reference to parents if you don't want others asking questions. I personally hope there was no harm to yourself in any way.

I posted what I did because it was in line with the matter under discussion on another thread.

I did NOT remove it, I did not ASK for it be removed.

It was removed, I was advised that it had been removed and the reason for irs removal.

In  case you hadn't noticed, you are also, normally, on my "Ignore" list and you also will be ignored in future, being as full of shit as JC, your hero!
The Holy Bible, probably the most diabolical work of fiction ever to be visited upon mankind.

An it harm none, do what you will; an it harm some, do what you must!

ippy

« Reply #326 on: February 05, 2016, 03:06:19 PM »
I posted what I did because it was in line with the matter under discussion on another thread.

I did NOT remove it, I did not ASK for it be removed.

It was removed, I was advised that it had been removed and the reason for irs removal.

In  case you hadn't noticed, you are also, normally, on my "Ignore" list and you also will be ignored in future, being as full of shit as JC, your hero!

Owl how can anyone that's lost all reason insult anybody, just feel sorry for him.

ippy 

Owlswing

« Reply #327 on: February 05, 2016, 04:00:23 PM »

Owl how can anyone that's lost all reason insult anybody, just feel sorry for him.

ippy

Actually, Ippy, I do!

One has to feel sorry for someone whose deity gave them the power to reason then completely fails to use that power and instead uses a thoroughly discredited pseudo-history book to justify everything that they say and/or do.

I cannot understand why they insist on retaining the right to insult the beliefs of others, yours or mine, but denying us the right to equally insult theirs and quoting the Holy Book of Terminal Bullshit as justification.

And as for the sanctimoius way that JC picks up on every tiny fault of everyone else while denying that he has any himself . . .

Hence my "to be ignored" list.
The Holy Bible, probably the most diabolical work of fiction ever to be visited upon mankind.

OH MY WORLD!

• Just between you me and a monkey sitting on a rock
« Reply #328 on: February 05, 2016, 05:47:56 PM »
Oh Matty, I am full of faults, and never have I been shy at owning them. They complete me, they're the apple sauce on the pork chop, the ginger ale in the Canada Dry can.

OH MY WORLD!

« Reply #329 on: February 05, 2016, 05:52:51 PM »
Matty,
When you post things like, all were pagan before Christianity, of course I can't pretend I never read that BS.

Rhiannon

« Reply #330 on: February 05, 2016, 06:25:07 PM »
Oh Matty, I am full of faults, and never have I been shy at owning them. They complete me, they're the apple sauce on the pork chop, the ginger ale in the Canada Dry can.

A lack of common decency seems to be one of your biggest.

ippy

« Reply #331 on: February 05, 2016, 08:09:01 PM »
Actually, Ippy, I do!

One has to feel sorry for someone whose deity gave them the power to reason then completely fails to use that power and instead uses a thoroughly discredited pseudo-history book to justify everything that they say and/or do.

I cannot understand why they insist on retaining the right to insult the beliefs of others, yours or mine, but denying us the right to equally insult theirs and quoting the Holy Book of Terminal Bullshit as justification.

And as for the sanctimoius way that JC picks up on every tiny fault of everyone else while denying that he has any himself . . .

Hence my "to be ignored" list.

His deity isn't real owl it's only exists in his mind as an imaginary figure.

How does something that doesn't exist hand out power?

Just bathe in any insult he likes to throw at you, I would imagine he's just another one of those harmless nuters.

ippy

Owlswing

« Reply #332 on: February 05, 2016, 08:37:12 PM »
His deity isn't real owl it's only exists in his mind as an imaginary figure.

How does something that doesn't exist hand out power?

Just bathe in any insult he likes to throw at you, I would imagine he's just another one of those harmless nuters.

ippy

I regret that I cannot agree with 'he's just another one of those harmless nutters'. On the old Beeb forum someone dismissed the Recondite Revenant similarly and wound up having a complete breakdown under the onslaught of pernicuious insults and open accusations of criminal and perverse sexual activities with relatives and children. All this because the individual concerned had the temerity to defend another target of RR's nastiness.

Against some targets 'those harmless nutters' are just that, harmless - against others . . .

OH MY WORLD!

« Reply #333 on: February 05, 2016, 09:16:33 PM »
True Rhi, but only to those that deserve exactly that. I do not suffer fools gladly. And since you seem to want to point out faults, how about your habit of making up an offence where none exists nor was intended. "our women" for example.

Rhiannon

« Reply #334 on: February 05, 2016, 09:33:58 PM »
True Rhi, but only to those that deserve exactly that. I do not suffer fools gladly. And since you seem to want to point out faults, how about your habit of making up an offence where none exists nor was intended. "our women" for example.

Even those you consider to be 'fools' deserve some compassion. Some empathy.

OH MY WORLD!

« Reply #335 on: February 05, 2016, 09:57:56 PM »
Rhi,
I agree but that doesn't mean I have to tolerate foolishness. Doesn't mean I have to remain silent when you and others launch your attacks on Christianity and my Saviour. If you break a leg, I would wish you a speedy recovery and I would carry on getting in your face when you make nasty comments about Christianity and God. Just as you have when I dished it right back at you in the pagan section many moons ago.
Common decency, are you thinking back to Matty's very first post on this site? The one that was nothing but an attack on me. Now if he had introduced himself and then stated his disagreement with me, we would have a much different relationship.

But just between you and I, I think deep down he has a big old man crush on me.

Rhiannon

« Reply #336 on: February 05, 2016, 10:20:09 PM »
I forgot I was talking to a troll.

Owlswing

« Reply #337 on: February 05, 2016, 11:20:16 PM »

I forgot I was talking to a troll.

Too right! The only crush I have on him is with a twenty-five ton lump of rock! With a monkey on it! And under it!

ippy

« Reply #338 on: February 06, 2016, 12:00:50 PM »
I regret that I cannot agree with 'he's just another one of those harmless nutters'. On the old Beeb forum someone dismissed the Recondite Revenant similarly and wound up having a complete breakdown under the onslaught of pernicuious insults and open accusations of criminal and perverse sexual activities with relatives and children. All this because the individual concerned had the temerity to defend another target of RR's nastiness.

Against some targets 'those harmless nutters' are just that, harmless - against others . . .

I'm sure some people are driven to sad episodes by people like ~TW~ but usually with these cases if it wasn't someone like TW it would end up being some other form of pressure from another unpredictable direction that could spark off an episode.

I just happen to think in TW's case where he obviously has a brain about the size of a pea, if he's lucky enough to have that much; obviously some of these rather minor league nutters can be harmful I just think he, TW, in particular is best swept around and not worth bothering about.

ippy

ippy

« Reply #339 on: February 06, 2016, 12:05:14 PM »
Rhi,
I agree but that doesn't mean I have to tolerate foolishness. Doesn't mean I have to remain silent when you and others launch your attacks on Christianity and my Saviour. If you break a leg, I would wish you a speedy recovery and I would carry on getting in your face when you make nasty comments about Christianity and God. Just as you have when I dished it right back at you in the pagan section many moons ago.
Common decency, are you thinking back to Matty's very first post on this site? The one that was nothing but an attack on me. Now if he had introduced himself and then stated his disagreement with me, we would have a much different relationship.

But just between you and I, I think deep down he has a big old man crush on me.

Woody, we tolerate you with all of your references to your imaginary figures as though they really exist.

ippy

Owlswing

« Reply #340 on: February 06, 2016, 01:56:09 PM »

Rhi

Common decency, are you thinking back to Matty's very first post on this site? The one that was nothing but an attack on me. .

You need yto check your facts.

My first post of this foirum was at12:36:45 on 01.11.2013 on the "Introductions". thread.

My first post mentioning you was in reply to a post BY you at 12:27:43 on 03.05.2015 in the "Homosexuality" thread in which you stated:

So bitter Matty. Who pooped in your breakfast cereal this morning? Was it Elton?

The references to my being "bitter" and to "Elton (John)" related to a comment that I made that "the only homosexual that I would not miss" from the world was Reginald Dwight - a person I knew at school.

My response was in reply to a post by Rhiannon which I made at 16:11:23 the same day on the same thread

JC is such a pure Christian boy he is probably still virgin in all respects. He is probably such a good boy theat he has never seen his own penis erect.  (Reference to a comment by you to Rhiannon about "blow-jobs")

My next post relating to you was also in response to a post by Rhiannon made at 17:43:00 on 03.05.2015

I don't find being asked who shit in my breakfast cereal acceptable

Please note that these comments were made AT LEAST A YEAR after my first post on this forum.

But then again, you Christians have never had a problem with twisting history to suit your arguments.

Now shut the fuck up and piss off back to your flowers, pansies preferably.

CONTACT ENDED

Leonard James

« Reply #341 on: February 06, 2016, 02:06:42 PM »

But then again, you Christians have never had a problem with twisting history to suit your arguments.

True!

Now shut the fuck up and piss off back to your flowers, pansies preferably.

My first guffaw today ... thank you man!

« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 07:57:39 PM by Leonard James »

OH MY WORLD!

« Reply #342 on: February 06, 2016, 04:38:44 PM »
Matty,
Does your witchcraft teach you to be so dishonest? "A bit late seeing how I'VE BEEN POSTING FOR A WEEK" that was you at the exact time of 12:36:45
You know very well your first post was an attack on me and it wasn't about the gay thingy at all. It was in that pagan section. I don't suffer fools gladly matty, even though you have a man crush me.

Owlswing

« Reply #343 on: February 06, 2016, 05:28:32 PM »
Matty,
Does your witchcraft teach you to be so dishonest? "A bit late seeing how I'VE BEEN POSTING FOR A WEEK" that was you at the exact time of 12:36:45
You know very well your first post was an attack on me and it wasn't about the gay thingy at all. It was in that pagan section. I don't suffer fools gladly matty, even though you have a man crush me.

You're so clever - show me, in full, the post to which you are referring AND the post to which I was replying.

Gordon

• Administrator
« Reply #344 on: February 06, 2016, 06:23:11 PM »
Moderator:

Owlswing and OH MY WORLD.

If you want to snipe at each other about who said what, and when, then please take this pressing issue to PMs between you, if you wish - but not in threads please.

It is disruptive and is of no interest to the rest of us.

Owlswing

« Reply #345 on: February 06, 2016, 06:55:07 PM »
Moderator:

Owlswing and OH MY WORLD.

If you want to snipe at each other about who said what, and when, then please take this pressing issue to PMs between you, if you wish - but not in threads please.

It is disruptive and is of no interest to the rest of us.

As far as I am aware I am unable to PM JC tho' he can PM me! However if he cares to contact me by PM I will respond, probably in kind.

And, in my defence I didn't start this "dig up the distant past" nonsence.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 07:00:23 PM by Owlswing »

Khatru

« Reply #346 on: February 07, 2016, 07:40:44 AM »
I'm not going to Hell - I refuse to go.
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy"

Dorothy Parker

ippy

« Reply #347 on: February 07, 2016, 11:48:53 AM »
With God clearly using Satan  {scriptures can be provided} to bring Judgement on the world as we run up to the last day,in the  form of Death,sickness,famine,wars,also hardening the hearts of un-believers,the day of Grace fading the prospect of knowing you have been used by Satan and he loves his  victims of un-belief and also hates you all his servants very much.

Eternity with him will not be much fun,and your chances of escaping hell are very,very low.How do you victims feel about that.  8)  That you have fallen for Satan's scam.

~TW~

Tell me TW, when did you first start having these episodes?

ippy

~TW~

• home sweet home
« Reply #348 on: February 08, 2016, 09:46:56 AM »
Tell me TW, when did you first start having these episodes?

ippy

Hello ippy these post of mine are purely biblical,I can take you through scripture blow by blow if you wish,You  know I am very kind,even to you a hell bound sinner.

~TW~
" Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs/George Burns

floo

« Reply #349 on: February 08, 2016, 11:32:03 AM »
Hello ippy these post of mine are purely biblical,I can take you through scripture blow by blow if you wish,You  know I am very kind,even to you a hell bound sinner.

~TW~

Just because something might be in the Bible doesn't mean it is TRUE. Besides which you put your unpleasant spin on that book! ::)