Author Topic: Death Hell Problems stalk the unbeliever  (Read 61160 times)

BeRational

Re: Death Hell Problems stalk the unbeliever
« Reply #375 on: February 09, 2016, 01:09:46 PM »
As regards the heat I am sure you will all be very well done,you must help me to understand your ways,difficult to understand rather like turkeys looking forward to Christmas.  ;D

~TW~

I think you misunderstand.

This is what we want you to believe to keep you out.
I see gullible people, everywhere!

floo

« Reply #376 on: February 09, 2016, 01:18:10 PM »
As regards the heat I am sure you will all be very well done,you must help me to understand your ways,difficult to understand rather like turkeys looking forward to Christmas.  ;D

~TW~

Some sort of therapy for your hell-fire fixation might be in order! ;D

ippy

« Reply #377 on: February 09, 2016, 07:57:17 PM »
Some sort of therapy for your hell-fire fixation might be in order! ;D

I think any poor therapist that was unkucky enough to have TW to deal with may well end up hanging themselves.

ippy

Sassy

« Reply #378 on: February 11, 2016, 09:09:06 AM »
I posted what I did because it was in line with the matter under discussion on another thread.

I did NOT remove it, I did not ASK for it be removed.

It was removed, I was advised that it had been removed and the reason for irs removal.

In  case you hadn't noticed, you are also, normally, on my "Ignore" list and you also will be ignored in future, being as full of shit as JC, your hero!

There is just no helping some people. As for your ignore list... thank you... I consider that a blessing given your ignorance on most matters... ;D
We know we have to work together to abolish war and terrorism to create a compassionate  world in which Justice and peace prevail. Love ;D   Einstein
 "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

Sassy

« Reply #379 on: February 11, 2016, 09:16:11 AM »
A lack of common decency seems to be one of your biggest.
I posted what I did because it was in line with the matter under discussion on another thread.

I did NOT remove it, I did not ASK for it be removed.

It was removed, I was advised that it had been removed and the reason for irs removal.

In  case you hadn't noticed, you are also, normally, on my "Ignore" list and you also will be ignored in future, being as full of shit as JC, your hero!

Where as hypocrisy and tunnel vision are more your faults and not to forget popularity contests.
Really... you see how Owlswing insults others and have the nerve to blame the ones he insults.

As  Axel Foley once said... "What's the fuckin' charge for getting pushed out of a moving car, huh? Jaywalking?"

Same mind set. You ignore what is really happening to have a go at the injured party.
We know we have to work together to abolish war and terrorism to create a compassionate  world in which Justice and peace prevail. Love ;D   Einstein

Sassy

« Reply #380 on: February 11, 2016, 09:17:03 AM »
I forgot I was talking to a troll.

There we go... PROOF.

Sassy

« Reply #381 on: February 11, 2016, 09:23:27 AM »
Matty,
Does your witchcraft teach you to be so dishonest? "A bit late seeing how I'VE BEEN POSTING FOR A WEEK" that was you at the exact time of 12:36:45
You know very well your first post was an attack on me and it wasn't about the gay thingy at all. It was in that pagan section. I don't suffer fools gladly matty, even though you have a man crush me.

If you would only ignore Matty then the actual posting and response to the posters who support him will drop.
You are not they troll. Matty and his friends are the trolls. Insulting you and nothing useful to say on the subject of Christianity.
Why not put him on ignore list and the other two. Life would be wonderful and they would be really irritated when unable to respond to your posts.... Be honest, be open and let them sink in their own sinking sand.
Don't insult just tell the truth about their actions or rather ignore them. Believe me in the long run you will be better off and they will realise they were only noticeable because you allowed them to be.

Take a break and answer points in posts only... watch and see the truth revealed.. Wonder if they can keep away from you. LOL. ;D 8) ::)

Sassy

« Reply #382 on: February 11, 2016, 09:24:30 AM »
I'm not going to Hell - I refuse to go.

Like you get a choice...LOL... That's right you had a choice and unless you make the right one that is where people go... :(

floo

« Reply #383 on: February 11, 2016, 11:58:44 AM »
I think any poor therapist that was unkucky enough to have TW to deal with may well end up hanging themselves.

ippy

True! ;D

Khatru

« Reply #384 on: February 11, 2016, 02:00:36 PM »
Like you get a choice...LOL... That's right you had a choice and unless you make the right one that is where people go... :(

Choice?

What choice?

Scriptures tell us that everything happens the way the Bible god has willed it.  So, according to your particular myth book, we have no choice.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 03:47:13 PM by Khatru »
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy"

Dorothy Parker

Maeght

« Reply #385 on: February 11, 2016, 02:02:34 PM »
Choice?

What choice?

Scriptures us that everything happens the way the Bible god has willed it.  So, according to your particular myth book, we have no choice.

Are we about to embark on another round of the freewill debate?

Sassy

« Reply #386 on: February 12, 2016, 08:31:24 AM »
Choice?

What choice?

Scriptures tell us that everything happens the way the Bible god has willed it.  So, according to your particular myth book, we have no choice.

Read the bible/scriptures young man... read the bible/scriptures.

More and more you display the fact and evidence you know nothing about God or the bible.
Stop talking about things you haven't even the basic knowledge about.

Sassy

« Reply #387 on: February 12, 2016, 08:32:06 AM »
Are we about to embark on another round of the freewill debate?

He does not know what you mean he has no knowledge of Christianity...

OH MY WORLD!

• Just between you me and a monkey sitting on a rock
« Reply #388 on: February 12, 2016, 04:09:28 PM »

jeremyp

• Admin Support
  • Blurb
    • Sincere Flattery: A blog about computing
« Reply #389 on: February 12, 2016, 04:11:13 PM »
This post and all of JeremyP's posts words certified 100% divinely inspired* -- signed God.
*Platinum infallibility package, terms and conditions may apply

Maeght

« Reply #390 on: February 12, 2016, 04:23:48 PM »
Here is a positive result for an atheist consumed with God.

http://www.shalombewithyou.com/christian-testimonies/dave-shmelzer-a-former-atheist-finds-god-through-christ/

'He was a devout God hater and was consumed with proving that God wasn’t real' - not an atheist then as jeremyp says.

Shaker

« Reply #391 on: February 12, 2016, 04:26:12 PM »
'He was a devout God hater and was consumed with proving that God wasn’t real' - not an atheist then as jeremyp says.
Reminds me of C.S. Lewis and his "angry at God" thing - also a sign of being not-an-atheist.
Pain, or damage, don't end the world. Or despair, or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back. - Al Swearengen, Deadwood.

Maeght

« Reply #392 on: February 12, 2016, 05:26:55 PM »
Reminds me of C.S. Lewis and his "angry at God" thing - also a sign of being not-an-atheist.

Absolutely. There is certainly a group of people who say they are atheist who really underneath it have a belief in God but don't want to admit it for various reasons so go extreme in the anti-theist direction. Most atheists aren't like that, despite what some posters on here seem to think though.