Author Topic: Incest  (Read 21624 times)

Sassy

Re: Incest
« Reply #100 on: February 12, 2016, 08:51:08 AM »
If the deity exists and created us, it created human nature, so of course ALL the blame rests squarely on its shoulders!

Your Father Satan knows differently, but he too slanders and lies about God. Is it anything new to expect his children to do the same. Like Father like daughter...
We know we have to work together to abolish war and terrorism to create a compassionate  world in which Justice and peace prevail. Love ;D   Einstein
 "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

Sassy

Re: Incest
« Reply #101 on: February 12, 2016, 08:53:12 AM »
In Hounslow High Street every other day there are a group, outside the Church, declaiming the word of god at the tops of their voices. Last week they also had a chilren's choir singing hymns. My pentacle ensures that I am targetted with the information that I am to be destined for Hell unless I change my wicked, sinful ways and give up my worship[ of Satan and accept Christ into my heart and my life.

I walk past trying to ignore this becasse I know that if I repond I am going to be facing a lecture and a string of quotations from the bible. I have had occasions when I have been followed along the street by the preacher and have had to duck into a shop, any shop, to escape.

I am not alone in this experience.

Force feeding? What am I supposed to do? Only shop on the days that they are not there? Find another route to the shops that I want? Take off the emblem of my faith? I remember the furore when a christian was asked to do the same! But that is different, isn't it? Christians have to be allowed to advertise their religion even if no-one else is!

They aren't force feeding... browsing a menu is not the same as eating the food.
You don't even have to look at the menu go via a different route... Change the restaurant if the food not to your liking...
We know we have to work together to abolish war and terrorism to create a compassionate  world in which Justice and peace prevail. Love ;D   Einstein
 "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."