Author Topic: Why bother ringing 911?  (Read 52523 times)

BashfulAnthony

Re: Why bother ringing 911?
« Reply #325 on: September 19, 2016, 10:55:34 AM »
(((((Oxymoron is a figure of speech in which apparently contradictory terms appear in conjunction.))))

One would have thought that someone claiming to know about science would know the meaning of that word!

We are a nuclear power, and can well look after ourselves.  But anyway, being in or out of the EU is not relevant to defence.  NATO is our defence and that is independent of the EU.  I do wish you people could find out what you are talking about before you pontificate!
BA.

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life.

It is my commandment that you love one another."

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #326 on: September 19, 2016, 10:59:43 AM »
We are a nuclear power, and can well look after ourselves.  But anyway, being in or out of the EU is not relevant to defence.  NATO is our defence and that is independent of the EU.  I do wish you people could find out what you are talking about before you pontificate!
Wrong thread?

NicholasMarks

« Reply #327 on: September 19, 2016, 11:39:47 AM »
(((((Oxymoron is a figure of speech in which apparently contradictory terms appear in conjunction.))))

One would have thought that someone claiming to know about science would know the meaning of that word!

No Floo...I've never come across the word until I came across your posts...now I seem to here it every day.

The problem is, you see, that a science that supports Jesus Christ...is the same science that says we are all subjects of heavy brain-washing and that this not only confuses our outward thinking but confuses our inner, thinking as well, so that you may easily read things differently to their true meaning. It is common sense that if you are told something constantly, every day...with sound-bites and excitement, often accompanied with the banging of a big drum, and with great urgency that eventually your mind will switch off to it and just accept that what is being advertised must be alright, but what they have successfully done is twisted your inner thinking so that your health is in a muddle and, sub-consciously, can't reason itself out efficiently.

Propaganda uses the same trick...so what chance have you got to realise that Jesus was teaching you how to walk away from all that brain-washing...with a kind heart and a righteous take on things, so that you are fit to participate in a new heavens and a new Earth...on the road to repair...where you wont need 911 ever again.

floo

« Reply #328 on: September 19, 2016, 11:43:41 AM »
No Floo...I've never come across the word until I came across your posts...now I seem to here it every day.

The problem is, you see, that a science that supports Jesus Christ...is the same science that says we are all subjects of heavy brain-washing and that this not only confuses our outward thinking but confuses our inner, thinking as well, so that you may easily read things differently to their true meaning. It is common sense that if you are told something constantly, every day...with sound-bites and excitement, often accompanied with the banging of a big drum, and with great urgency that eventually your mind will switch off to it and just accept that what is being advertised must be alright, but what they have successfully done is twisted your inner thinking so that your health is in a muddle and, sub-consciously, can't reason itself out efficiently.

Propaganda uses the same trick...so what chance have you got to realise that Jesus was teaching you how to walk away from all that brain-washing...with a kind heart and a righteous take on things, so that you are fit to participate in a new heavens and a new Earth...on the road to repair...where you wont need 911 ever again.

Oxymoron is a word which is used very frequently in every day speech. Maybe your idea of science, which isn't science, is confusing you?

NicholasMarks

« Reply #329 on: September 19, 2016, 11:49:34 AM »
Oxymoron is a word which is used very frequently in every day speech. Maybe your idea of science, which isn't science, is confusing you?

You could be right Floo...It would be foolish of me to think I am totally right...but truth...and Wormwood...will have the last word on the subject.

floo

« Reply #330 on: September 19, 2016, 11:52:12 AM »
You could be right Floo...It would be foolish of me to think I am totally right...but truth...and Wormwood...will have the last word on the subject.

What if the 'truth', whatever that actually is, is totally at odds with your highly imaginative version?

NicholasMarks

« Reply #331 on: September 19, 2016, 07:07:24 PM »
What if the 'truth', whatever that actually is, is totally at odds with your highly imaginative version?

You don't doubt the truth when it is written with such honesty, openness, good-will and the evidence of Wormwood looming. 

ippy

« Reply #332 on: September 19, 2016, 11:37:37 PM »

NM, misuse of the word brainwashing again, you actually mean indoctrination, going by the text of your post.

ippy

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #333 on: September 20, 2016, 01:24:04 AM »
the evidence of Wormwood looming.
That would be no evidence then.
Move along now, nothing to see.  ::)
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein