Author Topic: My Kingdom is Not of This World (Jesus Christ)  (Read 12523 times)

NicholasMarks

My Kingdom is Not of This World (Jesus Christ)
« on: October 01, 2016, 05:24:54 PM »

Jesus Christ tells us he isn't from this world. This world is a planet so, by implication, Jesus is from another planet...and if this is the case then these people from this other planet are far more advanced than we are because they have certainly breeched the difficulty of getting through space quite efficiently...haven't they??  (John 18:36)

Sriram

• Spirituality & Science
Re: My Kingdom is Not of This World (Jesus Christ)
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2016, 05:34:28 PM »

Jesus Christ tells us he isn't from this world. This world is a planet so, by implication, Jesus is from another planet...and if this is the case then these people from this other planet are far more advanced than we are because they have certainly breeched the difficulty of getting through space quite efficiently...haven't they??  (John 18:36)

Planets are from THIS world. The OTHER world could be a parallel universe that scientists are speculating about. Its probably much easier to come and go from a parallel universe than from exoplanets because Parallel universes are said to exist all around us.   

Sassy

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2016, 05:54:16 PM »
There is not a place in all creation where God cannot be found. Not a time where he is not.
He tells the end from the beginning. God in all places at all times... A little difficult for some to understand.
We know we have to work together to abolish war and terrorism to create a compassionate  world in which Justice and peace prevail. Love ;D   Einstein
 "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

NicholasMarks

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2016, 07:00:15 PM »

Planets are from THIS world. The OTHER world could be a parallel universe that scientists are speculating about. Its probably much easier to come and go from a parallel universe than from exoplanets because Parallel universes are said to exist all around us.

You do make things difficult for yourself Sriram...There is only one universe...but that one universe comprises of two primary dimensions. Almighty God teaches us about them saying that the first dimension, his primary dimension,  is a quiet, peaceful place where time stands still and where all the dynamic energy that created the universe existed...just drifting around that static dimension, building up into huge, dense clouds, of galaxy proportions...both in size and potential energy content. There were as many clouds as there are now galaxies. The other dimension is the one we live in.

It is the clashes between these two dimensions that created all science...under the auspices of Almighty God.

If we reach out for God's primary dimension, especially at difficult times, we reach a peace that passeth all understanding.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2016, 07:01:04 PM »
There is not a place in all creation where God cannot be found. Not a time where he is not.
He tells the end from the beginning. God in all places at all times... A little difficult for some to understand.

No arguments there Sassy.

Hope

• Tools With A Mission
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2016, 09:17:25 PM »
You do make things difficult for yourself Sriram...There is only one universe...
You have definitive proof for this assertion, NM?  After all, if God is able to exist in a tripartite nature and in both human and spirit form, why shouldn't he be able to have multiverses?
Are your, or your friends'/relatives', garages, lofts or sheds full of unused DIY gear, sewing/knitting machines or fabric and haberdashery stuff?

Lists of what is needed and a search engine to find your nearest collector (scroll to bottom for latter) are here:  http://www.twam.uk/donate-tools

torridon

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2016, 09:19:26 PM »
This looks good, you guys keep going, I'm going to get some popcorn.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2016, 09:48:27 PM »
You have definitive proof for this assertion, NM?  After all, if God is able to exist in a tripartite nature and in both human and spirit form, why shouldn't he be able to have multiverses?

It's quite simple really Hope...They aren't needed (multiverses)...not to make this universe to function as it does...and give quick and easy access to many different places in the Milky Way...I could say universe, but that would require even more expertise.

True that there are three aspects to God's authority...He, himself...Jesus Christ, his son...and the Holy Spirit, which we ourselves develop by following Jesus' accurate teaching. Each separate and individual parts of that high authority.

If Almighty God wanted to come here in the flesh I'm sure he could and there would have been no difference in the righteous teaching or the outcome...but that would have left all those in Heaven without leadership for a time and so Jesus undertook to bring that righteous knowledge to us on God's behalf...knowing full well what the outcome would be and the full impact on those who value righteous good order, against the disgraceful mechanics that the world offers us today. But, you see, we have got to follow the full extent of the knowledge of good and evil so that we know exactly which side we are on...either on the side with solid, righteous, resistance, to Wormwood or the side with no resistance what-so-ever.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2016, 11:23:34 PM »
......... where all the dynamic energy that created the universe existed...just drifting around that static dimension, building up into huge, dense clouds, of galaxy proportions...both in size and potential energy content.
drift: to move slowly, especially as a result of outside forces, with no control over direction:

Nick if something drifts that means it was in one place then sometime later it is in another place - having moved there slowly.

Is that what is happening in the other dimension?
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

NicholasMarks

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2016, 08:50:14 AM »
drift: to move slowly, especially as a result of outside forces, with no control over direction:

Nick if something drifts that means it was in one place then sometime later it is in another place - having moved there slowly.

Is that what is happening in the other dimension?

That is what was happening before that trigger swirled them all up into massive hurricane forces all hurtling outward away from the epicentre of all that commotion...now serious science could begin, but lying beneath all that activity there still exists a tranquil place where time stands still...we just have to fit it into our sciences and thanks to the Holy Bible and Jesus Christ...we can.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2016, 08:56:24 AM »
That is what was happening before that trigger swirled them all up into massive hurricane forces all hurtling outward away from the epicentre of all that commotion...now serious science could begin, but lying beneath all that activity there still exists a tranquil place where time stands still...we just have to fit it into our sciences and thanks to the Holy Bible and Jesus Christ...we can.

My problem with that Nick is, how, in place where time stands still,does a time event happen?
If the clouds are in one place, then sometime later they are in another? That strongly suggests that time is very much in evidence!
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

NicholasMarks

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2016, 10:02:47 AM »
My problem with that Nick is, how, in place where time stands still,does a time event happen?
If the clouds are in one place, then sometime later they are in another? That strongly suggests that time is very much in evidence!

Well...first of all there was no one to measure time...and secondly time is a construct of events...especialy gravatation events...but there was no gravity. It was just a time-less continuum with a concept that both Almighty God and Alhert Einstein introduce by their statements which state according to their own branches of science that time can be perfectly static..ie...At the speed of light time stands still or, as I prefer...a day is like a thousand years and a thousand years a day.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2016, 10:14:09 AM »
Well...first of all there was no one to measure time...and secondly time is a construct of events...especialy gravatation events...but there was no gravity. It was just a time-less continuum with a concept that both Almighty God and Alhert Einstein introduce by their statements which state according to their own branches of science that time can be perfectly static..ie...At the speed of light time stands still or, as I prefer...a day is like a thousand years and a thousand years a day.
But Nick, the clouds were moving slowly, remember. Not at the speed of light!
Do you even read your own nonsense?
Albert Einstein

NicholasMarks

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2016, 10:45:59 AM »
But Nick, the clouds were moving slowly, remember. Not at the speed of light!
Do you even read your own nonsense?

Of course I do, Seb...I also read the nonsense of others.

I know it is hard when you are bombarded with mind blowing substances like adverts and propaganda, daily...but try to think outside the box. They were listed as two separate branches of science mentioned above...yours and mine. Both allude to the same concept...one from the perspective of a high speed, expanding universe and one from the static, original, timeless zone of the Holy Bible, that Almighty God, Jesus Christ and now me, allude to. Put your scientific head on Seb and pretend you are sitting in the lecture theatre at the Hadron Collider...because I can give you a much more vivid account of mass and its origins and it is all extrapolated from the Holy Bible.

« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 10:57:37 AM by NicholasMarks »

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2016, 11:28:09 AM »

Of course I do, Seb...I also read the nonsense of others.

I know it is hard when you are bombarded with mind blowing substances like adverts and propaganda, daily...but try to think outside the box. They were listed as two separate branches of science mentioned above...yours and mine. Both allude to the same concept...one from the perspective of a high speed, expanding universe and one from the static, original, timeless zone of the Holy Bible, that Almighty God, Jesus Christ and now me, allude to. Put your scientific head on Seb and pretend you are sitting in the lecture theatre at the Hadron Collider...because I can give you a much more vivid account of mass and its origins and it is all extrapolated from the Holy Bible.
Doesn't stop your 'timeless universe ' which has time events in it, from being nonsense though, does it?
Albert Einstein

NicholasMarks

« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2016, 11:43:57 AM »
Doesn't stop your 'timeless universe ' which has time events in it, from being nonsense though, does it?

It does actually Seb...but we will have to pretend the concept is too difficult for you, as yet...Try this one...

You are curently living on a planet that is not only turning on its own axis...or orbiting the sun but is swooping around a black hole whilst it also hurtles through the expanding universe...and you thank your normal, everyday experiences are sufficient to guide you through the depths of the mechanics that all your life experiences are made up from.

The sensible guy might say to themselves...I will listen extra hard to the authority that claims to to know all about these things.

The Holy Bible...and in particular, the life, death and the resurrection of Jesus Christ, is such a claim.

torridon

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2016, 12:13:49 PM »

The sensible guy might say to themselves...I will listen extra hard to the authority that claims to to know all about these things.

You are still keen on the same fallacy I see.  Appeals to authority are not an argument.  The Qu'ran also claims to be the definitive guide to the nature of God and man's relationship with him.  Do you listen extra hard to that also, or do your principles go out the window then ?

Khatru

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2016, 12:41:10 PM »

So your god is in Hell?
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy"

Dorothy Parker

NicholasMarks

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2016, 12:51:28 PM »
You are still keen on the same fallacy I see.  Appeals to authority are not an argument.  The Qu'ran also claims to be the definitive guide to the nature of God and man's relationship with him.  Do you listen extra hard to that also, or do your principles go out the window then ?

Yes, I'm afraid they do.

Islam...though it might carry some good ideas as most religions do...(how else can they capture many minds)...lost me when I read that their 'Messiah' would be born from a man...you see...I realised instantly that this was a misrepresentation of...The Son of Man...and so I see it as a combination of Judaism and Christianity with an Egyptian influence. That doesn't mean they are totally wrong...It means that the root of Esau is represented here.

None of the other religions have a strict code built out of the science that is represented within the scriptures and especially the Gospels...except of course Judaism which is Almighty God riding ahead of his chosen people and guiding them into becoming a solid immovable nation...but they are also doomed because they refuse to follow Jesus accurately and the science of the structure of the entire universe including health and everlasting life is all wrapped up in that science.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2016, 12:55:37 PM »
So your god is in Hell?

Almighty God says that everywhere in the universe is made from his hand...his electric/spiritual force...and Wormwood is one aspect of those forces...but by showing us how to escape Hell, he is showing us he doesn't get too involved with it.

ippy

« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2016, 01:01:07 PM »

Rubbish Nick, what you're saying bears no relation to any one of the Flash Gordon episodes I've seen.

ippy 

NicholasMarks

« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2016, 01:09:14 PM »
Rubbish Nick, what you're saying bears no relation to any one of the Flash Gordon episodes I've seen.

ippy

Rubbish is in the eye of the beholder, ippy...and I am wondering if you have any (in)sight at all.

If Einstein says it...even though few can understand it...it is true. If Almighty God says it then it is dubious and worthy of ridicule...not to mention the odd crucifixion here and there. Well I am saying it again. Mainly because Jesus Christ believed in his father implicitly and I do too...and mainly because all your sciences need it to make them work. I'm not just talking accepted science...I am talking the problems and holes in accepted science and of these there are many.

ippy

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2016, 01:36:50 PM »
Rubbish is in the eye of the beholder, ippy...and I am wondering if you have any (in)sight at all.

If Einstein says it...even though few can understand it...it is true. If Almighty God says it then it is dubious and worthy of ridicule...not to mention the odd crucifixion here and there. Well I am saying it again. Mainly because Jesus Christ believed in his father implicitly and I do too...and mainly because all your sciences need it to make them work. I'm not just talking accepted science...I am talking the problems and holes in accepted science and of these there are many.

"If almighty god", yes Nick.

ippy

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2016, 02:01:40 PM »
Almighty God says that everywhere in the universe is made from his hand...his electric/spiritual force...and Wormwood is one aspect of those forces...but by showing us how to escape Hell, he is showing us he doesn't get too involved with it.
But is he there or not?
Albert Einstein

NicholasMarks

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2016, 02:13:14 PM »
But is he there or not?

Circular arguments wont help you find Almighty God and it is obvious that those who have too many reasons not to look wont find him either...but these are the very ones who are in great peril...according to Biblical teaching...they wont be lookig for the great danger that is about to overcome this planet either...and certainly wont be prepared. They might think that thay will simply impose on those who have prepared at that time...but it will be all over in a flash.

Rather you than me.