Author Topic: My Kingdom is Not of This World (Jesus Christ)  (Read 12499 times)

Sebastian Toe

Re: My Kingdom is Not of This World (Jesus Christ)
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2016, 02:17:43 PM »
Circular arguments wont help you find Almighty God and it is obvious that those who have too many reasons not to look wont find him either...but these are the very ones who are in great peril...according to Biblical teaching...they wont be lookig for the great danger that is about to overcome this planet either...and certainly wont be prepared. They might think that thay will simply impose on those who have prepared at that time...but it will be all over in a flash.

Rather you than me.
circular avoidance doesn't work with me Nick.
Your avoidance of an accurate reply leads to the inevitable conclusion- you don't know. Why don't you just admit it?
....and move on......
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

NicholasMarks

« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2016, 02:31:46 PM »
circular avoidance doesn't work with me Nick.
Your avoidance of an accurate reply leads to the inevitable conclusion- you don't know. Why don't you just admit it?
....and move on......

Simple really Seb...you aren't reading...just attacking...and that is a tactic which I am well able to understand...It is all down to sluggish juices passing through the equipment you aren't prepared to put into the discussion.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2016, 02:36:22 PM »
Simple really Seb...you aren't reading...just attacking...and that is a tactic which I am well able to understand...It is all down to sluggish juices passing through the equipment you aren't prepared to put into the discussion.
Not attacking Nick. Just pointing out some facts to you. Just because you are uncomfortable with those facts gives you no right to falsely accuse me. That's what a bully does Nick.
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

NicholasMarks

« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2016, 02:43:31 PM »
Not attacking Nick. Just pointing out some facts to you. Just because you are uncomfortable with those facts gives you no right to falsely accuse me. That's what a bully does Nick.

Anything but stay on track Seb. If I said I don't want to derail the thread by going down an Islamic route...what don't you understand??

There is still plenty of meat here in the fact that Jesus said...My Kingdom is Not of This World...so think of some counter argument to that instead of derailing the thread.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2016, 03:10:00 PM »
Anything but stay on track Seb. If I said I don't want to derail the thread by going down an Islamic route...what don't you understand??

There is still plenty of meat here in the fact that Jesus said...My Kingdom is Not of This World...so think of some counter argument to that instead of derailing the thread.
A simple answer Nick. The Prophet Muhammad pbuh tell you, if you studied his words accurately that Jesus was a Prophet.  Therefore he couldn't have the kingdom to which you refer.
That's  not a derail Nick, that's a proper counter argument.
If only you would read the Qu'ran accurately and with an open heart. Then you would understand.
Albert Einstein

NicholasMarks

« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2016, 04:51:19 PM »
A simple answer Nick. The Prophet Muhammad pbuh tell you, if you studied his words accurately that Jesus was a Prophet.  Therefore he couldn't have the kingdom to which you refer.
That's  not a derail Nick, that's a proper counter argument.
If only you would read the Qu'ran accurately and with an open heart. Then you would understand.

Not biting today Seb...even you can see through your half-hearted argument to poke fun at both deities.

Better to realise that Islam is the religion of Esau and it too has a Biblical claim.

But Jesus Christ is offering even you Seb, salvation, but not freely or without a righteous turn around and quickly.

Quickly here means...no one knows the hour or the day...except Almighty God who is in Heaven...but all the signs are saying...'quickly'...and if you think you can argue with a power that can travel the universe as obviously as they can, I would be more mindful of saying the things that might offend them.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2016, 04:57:07 PM »

But Jesus Christ is offering even you Seb, salvation, but not freely or without a righteous turn around and quickly.

Quickly here means...no one knows the hour or the day...except Almighty God who is in Heaven...but all the signs are saying...'quickly'...
You have me confused Nick. Is the last 'quickly' in your post
The English everyday common usage of 'quickly' or your contorted use as in 'nobody knows'.....etc.?
It's important to know the difference. For my salvation and all that!
Albert Einstein

Khatru

« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2016, 04:59:55 PM »
Almighty God says that everywhere in the universe is made from his hand...his electric/spiritual force...and Wormwood is one aspect of those forces...but by showing us how to escape Hell, he is showing us he doesn't get too involved with it.

He created it and allows it to exist and function.  You can't get much more involved than that!

Ps.  I've just watched an episode of Horizon that was all about the concept of infinity.

Towards the end, cosmologists were postulating that there are actually an infinite number of different universes.

This means there may well be a universe where your Wormwood Star exists.  Another one where I am a deeply pious believer and yet another where Sass is a Satanist.  In fact there would even be one where all three scenarios exist in the same universe.

« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 05:07:48 PM by Khatru »
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy"

Dorothy Parker

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2016, 05:04:00 PM »

This means there may well be a universe where your Wormwood Star exists.  Another one where I am a deeply pious believer and yet another where Sass is a Satanist.  In fact there would even be one where all three exist scenarios exist in the same universe.
I would pay good money to travel there!
Albert Einstein

Khatru

« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2016, 05:12:11 PM »
I would pay good money to travel there!

He he.  Perhaps there's even a universe where I've figured out how to get my profile pic right but that's pushing things a bit.
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy"

Dorothy Parker

NicholasMarks

« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2016, 05:53:40 PM »
He he.  Perhaps there's even a universe where I've figured out how to get my profile pic right but that's pushing things a bit.

But there is only one universe Khatru. It's funny how science will go to extremes to build into their knowledge-base things they can't explain but know has a reality. They are trying to justify space ships, portals, time warps and free energy but if they had just studied the Holy Bible they would already know and the world would be a much better place.

Still, we will get to those in due course...and then the electric mechanics of the living-cell which must unify into the same equation as well...ask Jesus Christ...a vistor whose kingdom is not of this world but he sure as heck knew a thing or two about this one.

floo

« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2016, 09:30:46 AM »
There is not a place in all creation where God cannot be found. Not a time where he is not.
He tells the end from the beginning. God in all places at all times... A little difficult for some to understand.

That is your belief to which you are entitled. However, it is not a fact. I suspect if there are intelligent life forms in other parts of this vast universe of ours, they might have very different belief systems to the ones here on Earth.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2016, 09:49:58 AM »
That is your belief to which you are entitled. However, it is not a fact. I suspect if there are intelligent life forms in other parts of this vast universe of ours, they might have very different belief systems to the ones here on Earth.

Hi Floo, welcome back...

I'm afraid there is a combination of reasons behind everything I say and each resolve themselves within Biblical study. It is already established, scientifically, that everything in the universe unifies together. Jesus says everything unifies under the auspices of Almighty God.

This means that every science is the same here as it is on a remote desert island planet out there deep in space. Almighty God in his written  word and especially in the Gospels takes us into this unified knowledge so that we have a distnct advantage over the serious issues these universal laws throw at us.

floo

« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2016, 10:26:43 AM »
Hi Floo, welcome back...

I'm afraid there is a combination of reasons behind everything I say and each resolve themselves within Biblical study. It is already established, scientifically, that everything in the universe unifies together. Jesus says everything unifies under the auspices of Almighty God.

This means that every science is the same here as it is on a remote desert island planet out there deep in space. Almighty God in his written  word and especially in the Gospels takes us into this unified knowledge so that we have a distnct advantage over the serious issues these universal laws throw at us.

That is how you interpret your view of the world and universe NM, but you can't prove god exists,or anything in the Bible is anymore than a human production. Of course I can't prove god doesn't exist either, but as there is no proof either way, one has to rely on what seems the most logical. To me the default position is unbelief unless the presence of god is proved in a way which no one can deny.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2016, 10:48:40 AM »
That is how you interpret your view of the world and universe NM, but you can't prove god exists,or anything in the Bible is anymore than a human production. Of course I can't prove god doesn't exist either, but as there is no proof either way, one has to rely on what seems the most logical. To me the default position is unbelief unless the presence of god is proved in a way which no one can deny.

Wrong again Floo...The Holy Bible is a book of very advanced knowledge. I'm afraid you have been tricked by iniquity into falling out with their curious take on the truth...but don't worry, salvation is at hand. Just read what Jesus actually said and implement that into your life...knowing that you are following a science and not the mumbo jumbo that has angered you so much.

Bubbles

« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2016, 11:10:19 AM »
Yes, I'm afraid they do.

Islam...though it might carry some good ideas as most religions do...(how else can they capture many minds)...lost me when I read that their 'Messiah' would be born from a man...you see...I realised instantly that this was a misrepresentation of...The Son of Man...and so I see it as a combination of Judaism and Christianity with an Egyptian influence. That doesn't mean they are totally wrong...It means that the root of Esau is represented here.

None of the other religions have a strict code built out of the science that is represented within the scriptures and especially the Gospels...except of course Judaism which is Almighty God riding ahead of his chosen people and guiding them into becoming a solid immovable nation...but they are also doomed because they refuse to follow Jesus accurately and the science of the structure of the entire universe including health and everlasting life is all wrapped up in that science.

Ah!

The Messiah will be born from a man............

So that disqualifies everyone, in the past anyway   :)

We need more science so men can have babies  ;)

Got it  :)

Bubbles

« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2016, 11:15:25 AM »

:o

Never heard that one before!

;D

The mind boggles!  :o

SweetPea

• John 8:32
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2016, 11:20:03 AM »

Jesus Christ tells us he isn't from this world. This world is a planet so, by implication, Jesus is from another planet...and if this is the case then these people from this other planet are far more advanced than we are because they have certainly breeched the difficulty of getting through space quite efficiently...haven't they??  (John 18:36)

Jesus comes from another planet? Steady there Nicholas.... "My kingdom is not of this world... " surely is saying my kingdom is of the spiritual realm.
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power and of love and of a sound mind ~ 2 Timothy 1:7

floo

« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2016, 11:21:44 AM »
Wrong again Floo...The Holy Bible is a book of very advanced knowledge. I'm afraid you have been tricked by iniquity into falling out with their curious take on the truth...but don't worry, salvation is at hand. Just read what Jesus actually said and implement that into your life...knowing that you are following a science and not the mumbo jumbo that has angered you so much.

NM, the Bible is a book written by humans with the limited knowledge they had of the world all those many centuries ago. You read into the Bible things which I am willing to bet was nothing to do with the way the authors saw it. I think Jesus, if he was around today, would also be highly surprised by the way you attribute to him scientific knowledge which he didn't possess, being a man of his time.   

NicholasMarks

« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2016, 05:31:06 PM »
Jesus comes from another planet? Steady there Nicholas.... "My kingdom is not of this world... " surely is saying my kingdom is of the spiritual realm.

Your point is also true SweetPea...but I am looking at Almighty God's total ownership of the entire universe. He owns it because he is the true living voice of the science that Jesus also teaches us...and the state of the world today tells us that God doesn't live here directly...to suggest he does means that he isn't the God that Jesus Christ taught us about. Via prayer we can have communication with our God...remembering that we cannot go to God unless we go through Jesus...this means following Jesus' righteous teaching and including him in our prayers.

Now...Almighty God is in Heaven. The path to Heaven features being lifted into clouds and this suggests to me that Jesus was lifted into a space vehicle ready to sweep him off to Heaven...where he became the highest authority in the universe under the authority of his father. Now this is tough luck on those who discredit righteousness and Jesus because they will have to realise, and soon, that they are blaspheming a wonderful people who are a little cleverer than ourselves.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2016, 06:31:40 PM »
Jesus comes from another planet?
Welcome to the Sparkiverse. Careful or you might get trapped in it just like Nick has.
 :o
Albert Einstein

floo

« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2016, 03:09:24 PM »
WOW I have just had a revelation, our NM is really an alien from a planet of his own creation. He is kindly this forum his time to give us the benefit of his superior knowledge. :D

NicholasMarks

« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2016, 03:39:21 PM »
WOW I have just had a revelation, our NM is really an alien from a planet of his own creation. He is kindly this forum his time to give us the benefit of his superior knowledge. :D

If you say so Floo...as long as you realise that everything you say will be taken down and used in evidence.

It's a certain fact that if Jesus' kingdom was not from this world then his great army will be ready to help those who do value his word ensuring that they are guided to that new heavens and new Earth at the appropriate time, whilst everyone else, who are unsuccessfully reached, are listed as unfaithful.

See as that's not you Floo. 

Ricky Spanish

« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2016, 08:31:30 AM »

Jesus Christ tells us he isn't from this world. This world is a planet so, by implication, Jesus is from another planet...and if this is the case then these people from this other planet are far more advanced than we are because they have certainly breached the difficulty of getting through space quite efficiently...haven't they??

You will love this show Sparky: http://tinyurl.com/jf6lynz A H2 classic!!
UNDERSTAND - I MAKE OPINIONS. IF YOUR ARGUMENTS MAKE ME QUESTION MY OPINION THEN I WILL CONSIDER THEM.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2016, 07:12:54 AM »
You will love this show Sparky: http://tinyurl.com/jf6lynz A H2 classic!!

Apparently I have an 'invalid video configuration' to play your offering Ricky...but I suggest I can do much better. I have seen ufos and these got me thinking about the true nature of the universe and how these things could possibly work. Many of my conclusions are embedded in my posts.