Author Topic: My Kingdom is Not of This World (Jesus Christ)  (Read 12476 times)

floo

Re: My Kingdom is Not of This World (Jesus Christ)
« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2016, 08:30:25 AM »
Apparently I have an 'invalid video configuration' to play your offering Ricky...but I suggest I can do much better. I have seen ufos and these got me thinking about the true nature of the universe and how these things could possibly work. Many of my conclusions are embedded in my posts.

You have seen UFOs, how many, and what did they look like?

ippy

« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2016, 11:16:55 AM »
Apparently I have an 'invalid video configuration' to play your offering Ricky...but I suggest I can do much better. I have seen ufos and these got me thinking about the true nature of the universe and how these things could possibly work. Many of my conclusions are embedded in my posts.

Nick I note you're very selective about whom you answer, why's that?

ippy

john

« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2016, 12:07:13 PM »
Nicholas Marks

It is quite clear from quotes attributed to Jesus that he predicted that the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN would arrive within the lifetime of those listening to him.

What happened? Where is it? Or are those people who were listening to him still alive and still waiting?

Verily I say unto you, there are some of them that stand here, who shall in no wise taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom (Matthew 16:28).

Verily I say unto you, there are some here of them that stand by, who shall in no wise taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God come with power (Mark 9:1).

But I tell you of a truth, there are some of them that stand here, who shall in no wise taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God (Luke 9:27).
"Try again. Fail again. Fail Better". Samuel Beckett

floo

« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2016, 12:14:49 PM »
It is quite clear from quotes attributed to Jesus that he predicted that the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN would arrive within the lifetime of those listening to him.

I have asked that question many times John, but never got a satisfactory answer.

Brownie

• Faith evolves
« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2016, 02:15:15 PM »
but we are still listening to him.
Let us profit by what every day and hour teaches us

Spud

« Reply #55 on: December 02, 2016, 03:08:06 PM »
Your point is also true SweetPea...but I am looking at Almighty God's total ownership of the entire universe. He owns it because he is the true living voice of the science that Jesus also teaches us...and the state of the world today tells us that God doesn't live here directly...to suggest he does means that he isn't the God that Jesus Christ taught us about. Via prayer we can have communication with our God...remembering that we cannot go to God unless we go through Jesus...this means following Jesus' righteous teaching and including him in our prayers.

Now...Almighty God is in Heaven. The path to Heaven features being lifted into clouds and this suggests to me that Jesus was lifted into a space vehicle ready to sweep him off to Heaven...where he became the highest authority in the universe under the authority of his father. Now this is tough luck on those who discredit righteousness and Jesus because they will have to realise, and soon, that they are blaspheming a wonderful people who are a little cleverer than ourselves.

Hm, space vehicle? We know that when Yahweh was seen in OT times he was surrounded by a cloud. I think that's probably how Jesus was transported to heaven. As for where heaven is, it isn't in space. The sky and space are a copy of the heaven. When Jesus was baptized he saw heaven 'opened'. So it seems that it can be glimpsed from the earth, when it is opened for us.

floo

« Reply #56 on: December 02, 2016, 03:13:39 PM »
Hm, space vehicle? We know that when Yahweh was seen in OT times he was surrounded by a cloud. I think that's probably how Jesus was transported to heaven. As for where heaven is, it isn't in space. The sky and space are a copy of the heaven. When Jesus was baptized he saw heaven 'opened'. So it seems that it can be glimpsed from the earth, when it is opened for us.

The Bible is a book of fanciful tales most of which are much less than credible.

Spud

« Reply #57 on: December 02, 2016, 03:14:18 PM »
Nicholas Marks

What happened? Where is it? Or are those people who were listening to him still alive and still waiting?

Verily I say unto you, there are some of them that stand here, who shall in no wise taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom (Matthew 16:28).

Verily I say unto you, there are some here of them that stand by, who shall in no wise taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God come with power (Mark 9:1).

But I tell you of a truth, there are some of them that stand here, who shall in no wise taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God (Luke 9:27).

The "kingdom of heaven" is where God's rule is manifested in his chosen king, Jesus. It's inaugurated already, but not consummated until the end of the world.

floo

« Reply #58 on: December 02, 2016, 03:24:56 PM »
The "kingdom of heaven" is where God's rule is manifested in his chosen king, Jesus. It's inaugurated already, but not consummated until the end of the world.

That is your belief, not a fact.

ippy

« Reply #59 on: December 02, 2016, 04:38:08 PM »
but we are still listening to him.

You might be, Brownie.

ippy

NicholasMarks

« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2016, 07:33:59 PM »
You might be, Brownie.

ippy

I'm listening to the wonderful 'word' of Jesus as well, ippy.

I've been out all day but I'll endeavor to answer some of your questions here.

Spud/John...There are many facets to Jesus' teaching. Sometimes he was talking just to those who believed in him implicitly and by way of belief in him followed his teaching accurately. Who is to say that these didn't go to Heaven without seeing death. Also, we should consider what happens to the less faithful followers when they die, because it is clear to me that all those who try and follow Jesus, since Jesus, have been reborn into the next generation, so these haven't seen death either...but also there is the final climax of God's Judgement when we will all pass through God's electric/spiritual filter, even those trapped in the electric ether from bygone days...some to everlasting life here on planet Earth, never to see death again, and some who will also never see death again because the part of us that can live forever will be snatched away within a fiery lake of sulphur where they can never inflict any injury on anyone else again....so, those who can...should repent and upbuild their own righteous spirit regardless of which generation we live in...and, especially, if I'm reading the signs correctly, this, the last generation.

Floo...Yes I have stories about ufo events, 3 in fact, one of which...the most publicised event, was a flyover which I heard, rather than saw, as it flew over my home and which got national publicity. Maybe I will tell you about them one day.

Spud...We know that Almighty God is the owner of the whole universe and all laws within it and it is clear to me that this includes the sciences that allow deep space exploration...quickly, easily, and efficiently. It also includes the parting of the 2 dimensions that give the universe all its energy, and it includes the finest teaching available from the finest science achievable...The Science of Righteousness.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2016, 08:05:49 PM »
.........should repent and upbuild their own righteous spirit regardless of which generation we live in...and, especially, if I'm reading the signs correctly, this, the last generation.

Nick. How are you defining 'generation' please?
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

NicholasMarks

« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2016, 08:49:28 PM »
Nick. How are you defining 'generation' please?

Generation, for you Seb, is the generation you are living in now. You are overlapping the generation that is following you and the one that is ahead of you dependent upon your age...but you should have worked that out for yourself Seb. The last generation is the period when all who are living are struck by Wormwood...the Fiery Lake of Sulphur...and it appears the gravitational and magnetic interference that will conclude that last generation.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #63 on: December 02, 2016, 11:35:56 PM »
Generation, for you Seb, is the generation you are living in now. You are overlapping the generation that is following you and the one that is ahead of you dependent upon your age...but you should have worked that out for yourself Seb. The last generation is the period when all who are living are struck by Wormwood...the Fiery Lake of Sulphur...and it appears the gravitational and magnetic interference that will conclude that last generation.
Is that compatible wirh the dictionary definition?

all of the people born and living at about the same time, regarded collectively.

That one?
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

floo

« Reply #64 on: December 03, 2016, 08:48:42 AM »
Floo...Yes I have stories about ufo events, 3 in fact, one of which...the most publicised event, was a flyover which I heard, rather than saw, as it flew over my home and which got national publicity. Maybe I will tell you about them one day.

I am sure there is a natural explanation for ufos and they are not aliens visiting our planet. I think if they were in our vicinity some would have landed by now, and we would have them in captivity!

Gordon

• Administrator
« Reply #65 on: December 03, 2016, 08:59:30 AM »

I am sure there is a natural explanation for ufos and they are not aliens visiting our planet. I think if they were in our vicinity some would have landed by now, and we would have them in captivity!

Would capturing them be the best option?

Assuming we could of course, since if they had the technology to get here then trying to round them up might be easier said than done - we might end up annoying them, which might not be the best option.

They might think we were uncivilised primitives - mind you they could be right on that score if our first response was to try and lock 'em up.

floo

« Reply #66 on: December 03, 2016, 09:08:00 AM »
Would capturing them be the best option?

Assuming we could of course, since if they had the technology to get here then trying to round them up might be easier said than done - we might end up annoying them, which might not be the best option.

They might think we were uncivilised primitives - mind you they could be right on that score if our first response was to try and lock 'em up.

You could be right. However, I think if aliens were buzzing around our planet as often as is reported, we would have some definite evidence to support their existence, which I don't think we have.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #67 on: December 03, 2016, 09:22:55 AM »
You could be right. However, I think if aliens were buzzing around our planet as often as is reported, we would have some definite evidence to support their existence, which I don't think we have.

There are  many ways of looking at this phenomena...but...first and formost...it puts Jesus Christ in a totally new light because it makes him the honesr and true represehtative of the authority that resurrected this planet from its void and devoid state and also claims total authority over us all regardless of what evil thinks.

« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 09:56:44 AM by NicholasMarks »

floo

« Reply #68 on: December 03, 2016, 10:46:47 AM »
There are  many ways of looking at this phenomena...but...first and formost...it puts Jesus Christ in a totally new light because it makes him the honesr and true represehtative of the authority that resurrected this planet from its void and devoid state and also claims total authority over us all regardless of what evil thinks.

What on earth UFOs have to do with the long dead Jesus goodness only knows! Your imagination is incredible NM!

Ricky Spanish

« Reply #69 on: December 03, 2016, 11:00:36 AM »

Awwww sorry to hear that Sparky.

Try here instead: http://www.history.com/shows/ancient-aliens

I love this sort of shit, as a wise man once said: "Chariots of the gods man": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fsc6wT5Eau4
UNDERSTAND - I MAKE OPINIONS. IF YOUR ARGUMENTS MAKE ME QUESTION MY OPINION THEN I WILL CONSIDER THEM.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #70 on: December 03, 2016, 11:16:21 AM »
Awwww sorry to hear that Sparky.

Try here instead: http://www.history.com/shows/ancient-aliens

I love this sort of shit, as a wise man once said: "Chariots of the gods man": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fsc6wT5Eau4

I'm not into playing games Ricky and the footnote on all your posts suggest you don't love my portrayal of the same phenomenon. What you might come to love...as I did...is that if you read the New Testament and bear in mind that forces much more advanced than us sent Jesus Christ and that Jesus was showing us how to harness an invisible force...owned by Almighty God, and was teaching us how to benefit from it whilst showing us that evil uses a knowledge that endorses what Jesus tells us, in an opposing way, and this is the reason the world is in such a state...even you might want to change the forum declaration you carry with you in every post.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #71 on: December 03, 2016, 11:33:52 AM »
What on earth UFOs have to do with the long dead Jesus goodness only knows! Your imagination is incredible NM!

I will explain it to you Floo...if only to give you ammunition for another snipe at righteousness.

Jesus is not long dead...he is sitting at the right hand of his father, Almighty God, in Heaven, and, like you Floo, waiting for Judgement Day. His message is so accurate and so deep within the emotional structure of us all that, at the end of the day, the choices made will determine that Judgement for each and everyone of us.

Now, if 2000 years ago we were visited by a man who declared...'I am not of this world' we know in an instant that he was from a much more advanced society and you don't elect to be crucified for that society unless you believe deeply in their cause and we know from his statements, his sincerity, and his suffering, that Jesus believed implicitly in his father and in his father's righteous stance over all existence.

Read your Gospels again Floo and read into them a very advanced Jesus who had a full working knowledge of the physics and the emotions of all human beings, and, even knowing they would crucify him in the most atrocious way possible, he still went through it all so that we can be saved by the invisible and indestructible force he taught us about.

floo

« Reply #72 on: December 03, 2016, 01:39:05 PM »
I will explain it to you Floo...if only to give you ammunition for another snipe at righteousness.

Jesus is not long dead...he is sitting at the right hand of his father, Almighty God, in Heaven, and, like you Floo, waiting for Judgement Day. His message is so accurate and so deep within the emotional structure of us all that, at the end of the day, the choices made will determine that Judgement for each and everyone of us.

Now, if 2000 years ago we were visited by a man who declared...'I am not of this world' we know in an instant that he was from a much more advanced society and you don't elect to be crucified for that society unless you believe deeply in their cause and we know from his statements, his sincerity, and his suffering, that Jesus believed implicitly in his father and in his father's righteous stance over all existence.

Read your Gospels again Floo and read into them a very advanced Jesus who had a full working knowledge of the physics and the emotions of all human beings, and, even knowing they would crucify him in the most atrocious way possible, he still went through it all so that we can be saved by the invisible and indestructible force he taught us about.

There is NO evidence Jesus didn't die over 2000 years ago and stay dead. ::)

NicholasMarks

« Reply #73 on: December 03, 2016, 02:14:53 PM »
There is NO evidence Jesus didn't die over 2000 years ago and stay dead. ::)

There is much evidence for me Floo because I read Jesus' word accurately and driven by the desire to find the truth went in and out with his proclamations until the science behind his truth reinforced what I suspected...being...and I've told you this many times...the entire mass of the universe is made by some strict spiritual laws, owned by Almighty God. Built from an invisible, superabundant and indestructible energy which can be harnessed by righteousness...through the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ...and via this route our only threat is to lose the power and the strength of our inner righteous spirit cus we need it for any eventuality and the greatest eventuality we will need it for is a natural disaster which we are warned about in the scriptures and told how to prepare for its arrival...and it is down to the individual to read about that righteous science which will save us so that we can instruct those we love on how to be saved as well.

Of course this is an overview but Jesus, a very advanced authority being the son of Almighty God, himself, has the most accurate version...but like you Floo...people have listened to iniquity and have found or will find it a dangerous substitute for Jesus' accurate teaching.

floo

« Reply #74 on: December 03, 2016, 02:18:18 PM »
As I said there is NO evidence NM, the Bible cannot be regarded as evidence.