Author Topic: My Kingdom is Not of This World (Jesus Christ)  (Read 12472 times)

NicholasMarks

Re: My Kingdom is Not of This World (Jesus Christ)
« Reply #75 on: December 03, 2016, 02:22:45 PM »
As I said there is NO evidence NM, the Bible cannot be regarded as evidence.

Not for those with a closed mind Floo...but those who seek its benefits always seem to find them...This is the power of following a science of such a powerful force. Me...to my own satisfaction have unified all science into Jesus' teaching and there is no doubt in my mind that Jesus was teaching us a very advanced knowledge...a profound knowledge that, as yet, defies your understanding.

floo

« Reply #76 on: December 03, 2016, 02:27:02 PM »
Here we go again NM, bringing science into the equation has no more credibility now than when you first came up with it. ::)

NicholasMarks

« Reply #77 on: December 03, 2016, 02:40:14 PM »
Here we go again NM, bringing science into the equation has no more credibility now than when you first came up with it. ::)

Unfortunately thr depth of knowledge to enable you to understand that science is beyond you Floo...No matter how simple I try to make it for you. If you can't see that an authority that can travel the length and breadth of the universe, just as the Holy Bible tells us, is much more advanced than you or I and that that advanced knowledge is built into Jesus' righteous  teaching...who can save you from eternal damnation regardless of your own views on the matter??

floo

« Reply #78 on: December 03, 2016, 02:56:27 PM »
Unfortunately thr depth of knowledge to enable you to understand that science is beyond you Floo...No matter how simple I try to make it for you. If you can't see that an authority that can travel the length and breadth of the universe, just as the Holy Bible tells us, is much more advanced than you or I and that that advanced knowledge is built into Jesus' righteous  teaching...who can save you from eternal damnation regardless of your own views on the matter??

NM it is obviously beyond you to understand the meaning of the word science, or you wouldn't use the word in the context in which you do. ::)

NicholasMarks

« Reply #79 on: December 03, 2016, 03:12:33 PM »
NM it is obviously beyond you to understand the meaning of the word science, or you wouldn't use the word in the context in which you do. ::)

You are just trying to have the last word again Floo...well...you are welcome to it. Science is understanding the detail of reality and the Holy Bible proves that over and over again. It's sad that you...and many others can't grasp that reality because I wouldn't wish eternal damnation on anyone even though many deserve it

Brownie

• Faith evolves
« Reply #80 on: December 03, 2016, 03:15:04 PM »
Floo, just for information (no eggsucking lessons)

O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: (1 Tim 6:20)

Daniel 1:4   Children in whom [was] no blemish, but well favoured, and skilful in all wisdom, and cunning in knowledge, and understanding science, and such as [had] ability in them to stand in the king's palace, and whom they might teach the learning and the tongue of the Chaldeans

Both KJV

From Merriam-Webster
Definition of:
eschatology
ˌɛskəˈtɒlədʒi/Submit
noun
the part of theology concerned with death, judgement, and the final destiny of the soul and of humankind.
"Christian hope is concerned with eschatology, or the science of last things"

Science = gnosis or knowledge.

Let us profit by what every day and hour teaches us

floo

« Reply #81 on: December 03, 2016, 03:15:36 PM »
You are just trying to have the last word again Floo...well...you are welcome to it. Science is understanding the detail of reality and the Holy Bible proves that over and over again. It's sad that you...and many others can't grasp that reality because I wouldn't wish eternal damnation on anyone even though many deserve it

Have you thought that if god does exist it might chuck you into the fires of hell for the garbage you spout in its name?

NicholasMarks

« Reply #82 on: December 03, 2016, 03:31:22 PM »
Have you thought that if god does exist it might chuck you into the fires of hell for the garbage you spout in its name?

That's a risk I'm prepared to take Floo...but you are right...I have no guarantees except that Jesus did promise everlasting life to those who could harness his teaching accurately and that accurate teaching is at the root of everything I say.

floo

« Reply #83 on: December 03, 2016, 03:40:48 PM »
That's a risk I'm prepared to take Floo...but you are right...I have no guarantees except that Jesus did promise everlasting life to those who could harness his teaching accurately and that accurate teaching is at the root of everything I say.

Only in your opinion, I don't think many agree with you, or would Jesus if he was around today!

NicholasMarks

« Reply #84 on: December 03, 2016, 03:54:52 PM »
Only in your opinion, I don't think many agree with you, or would Jesus if he was around today!

It doesn't matter how many agree with me Floo...it matters more on how many follow Jesus Christ accurately.

Some follow iniquity believing they are following Jesus...do you think these will be saved whilst those who have scrutinised his word and are following the good will and the good heart inspired by his accurate teaching will be snatched into a fiery lake of sulphur because non-believers such as yourself say so??

I rather fancy that believers whether iniquitous believers or faithful believers...unbelievers or those who know nothing about Jesus will be given a last chance and those who show their righteous ability to align themselves with righteousness will have the righteous strength to withstand the full force of the Judgement...after all we have been warned about it long enough...and Wormwood appears to be well on its way.