Author Topic: Former President Trump  (Read 204721 times)

Roses

Re: President Trump
« Reply #1500 on: December 17, 2018, 09:19:24 AM »
Trump is one of the few people in power who is really seeing things as it is. Watching a broadcast this morning it revealed why Trump is making other countries look out for their own defense.

France riots is due to many things including the fact that the president of France Emmanuel Macron's Plans to Create an 'Islam of France. The country already has MEN ONLY quarters and even cafe's, bars and other public footpaths which are MEN ONLY.

Italy is now thinking of leaving the EU.

When are people going to wake up and smell the coffee.  The WORLD is a stage.... but for whom the bell tolls is a different story.

The EU now want to build a European Army...Trump is no danger but a united Europe with an army is a very realistic danger. Especially with the force of Islam being pushed on every country in that union.  Call Trump all you want and fear your Brexit but we have  greater problems and being out of the EU is our safest bet.

It is sad that you can't see what a dangerous clown that man in the White House is! But I suppose it isn't surprising  you support him as you appear to be a right wing extremist. >:(
"At the going down of the sun and in the morning we will remember them."

Roses

« Reply #1501 on: December 17, 2018, 11:42:50 AM »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46407999

If all that is true, Trump is a scam merchant and then some! >:(

wigginhall

« Reply #1502 on: December 17, 2018, 11:54:15 AM »
Being out of the EU with a wild man in the White House, sounds exactly wrong for the UK.  We can't look to the US as an ally, so who?  China, yeah, right.
They were the footprints of a gigantic hound!

jeremyp

• Admin Support
  • Blurb
    • Sincere Flattery: A blog about computing
« Reply #1503 on: December 17, 2018, 12:33:58 PM »
Trump is one of the few people in power who is really seeing things as it is. Watching a broadcast this morning it revealed why Trump is making other countries look out for their own defense.
Trump is a dangerous idiot. He has no grasp whatsoever of geopolitics. He doesn't understand the economics of international trade. He's a liar and a crook.

He's also a serial adulterer and has admitted sexual assault on tape.

I recommend you read Fear: Trump in the Whitehouse by Bob Woodward. He doesn't read his briefing papers. He doesn't listen to experts. He gets most of his "information" from Fox News.

France riots is due to many things including the fact that the president of France Emmanuel Macron's Plans to Create an 'Islam of France. The country already has MEN ONLY quarters and even cafe's, bars and other public footpaths which are MEN ONLY.

Citation needed.

Italy is now thinking of leaving the EU.

Citation needed.

When are people going to wake up and smell the coffee.
You mean covfefe, surely.

The WORLD is a stage.... but for whom the bell tolls is a different story.
True. The first is a quote from As You Like It by Shakespeare. The second is a novel by Earnest Hemmingway.

The EU now want to build a European Army...Trump is no danger but a united Europe with an army is a very realistic danger. Especially with the force of Islam being pushed on every country in that union.  Call Trump all you want and fear your Brexit but we have  greater problems and being out of the EU is our safest bet.
If we weren't Brexiting, we'd be involved in any European army - or maybe vetoing it.
This post and all of JeremyP's posts words certified 100% divinely inspired* -- signed God.
*Platinum infallibility package, terms and conditions may apply

SteveH

• God? She's black.
« Reply #1504 on: December 17, 2018, 01:42:45 PM »

True. The first is a quote from As You Like It by Shakespeare. The second is a novel by Earnest Hemmingway.

"For whom the bell tolls" was originally from John Donne - EH was quoting.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 11:27:00 PM by Oliphant Chuckerbutty »
When conspiracy nuts start spouting their bollocks, the best answer is "That's what they want you to think".

Roses

« Reply #1505 on: December 17, 2018, 06:15:19 PM »
Being out of the EU with a wild man in the White House, sounds exactly wrong for the UK.  We can't look to the US as an ally, so who?  China, yeah, right.

Good question.

Roses

« Reply #1506 on: December 18, 2018, 04:48:37 PM »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46611178

Trump's charitable foundation is to close down as there are allegations he used the funds for his own use!

Roses

« Reply #1507 on: December 19, 2018, 08:49:12 AM »

SteveH

• God? She's black.
« Reply #1508 on: December 19, 2018, 12:02:03 PM »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46611178

Trump's charitable foundation is to close down as there are allegations he used the funds for his own use!
Allegations, not proven yet. I loath Trump, but let's stick with proven facts.
When conspiracy nuts start spouting their bollocks, the best answer is "That's what they want you to think".

Roses

« Reply #1509 on: December 19, 2018, 12:07:36 PM »
Allegations, not proven yet. I loath Trump, but let's stick with proven facts.

I said allegations. ::)

jeremyp

• Admin Support
  • Blurb
« Reply #1510 on: December 19, 2018, 08:58:33 PM »
"For whom the bell tolls" was originally from John Donne - EH was quoting.
It is not the name of a literary work by John Donne, it's a quotation from Devotions Upon Emergent Occasions, Meditation XVII. Sassy said "for whom the bell tolls is a different story". The only story I know called "For Whom the Bell Tolls" was written by Hemmingway.

This post and all of JeremyP's posts words certified 100% divinely inspired* -- signed God.

Aruntraveller

• Administrator
« Reply #1511 on: December 21, 2018, 08:19:43 AM »
Before we work on Artificial Intelligence shouldn't we address the problem of natural stupidity.

Roses

« Reply #1512 on: December 21, 2018, 08:38:39 AM »
Trump's team are like rats leaving a sinking ship. I hope it sinks without trace before long.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator

Harrowby Hall

« Reply #1514 on: December 23, 2018, 11:03:04 PM »
Trump's team are like rats leaving a sinking ship. I hope it sinks without trace before long.

No. They are like people who are leaving a sinking ship because a rat is in charge.

Has anyone seen the short video sequence showing the latest departing person (Defense Secretary, I think) with an army officer and Trump, saluting during the national anthem? The other two are ram-rod rigid but Trump is swaying to the music.
Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?

Aruntraveller

• Administrator
Before we work on Artificial Intelligence shouldn't we address the problem of natural stupidity.

jakswan

• Preloved Ads
« Reply #1516 on: January 02, 2019, 11:10:44 AM »
This made me smile.

@TranslateRealDT
BECAUSE OF ME, IT'S NOW 2019. THAT'S THE HIGHEST NUMBERED YEAR EVER. MUCH HIGHER THAN OBAMA EVER HAD!
Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.
- Voltaire

jeremyp

• Admin Support
  • Blurb
« Reply #1517 on: January 04, 2019, 07:26:39 PM »
Righty ho. We now have a deadlock situation. The Federal government is partially shut down because Trump will not sign a budget that does not include his Wall into law, and the Dems will not pass any bill that has funding for the Wall in it.

I see two possible outcomes

1. The Dems make concessions to at least make it look like Trump gets his Wall funding

2. The Republicans eventually come round to the Democrat point of view and help them to force the budget bill through without a wall.

A third theoretical possibility "Trump backs down" exists but I don't think any of us believe he is going to do that.

I guess that:

4. This impasse continues until either Trump is voted out of office or the Dems lose control of the House and the Reps control 60 seats in the Senate

also exists.

Place your bets now...

Roses

« Reply #1518 on: January 12, 2019, 01:48:15 PM »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46848435

I feel so sorry for the people who are in financial difficulties due to this Government shutdown, the longest in US history!

Roses

« Reply #1519 on: January 14, 2019, 11:20:30 AM »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-46859164

And now that psycho is threatening to devastate the Turkish economy! >:(

jeremyp

• Admin Support
  • Blurb
« Reply #1520 on: January 18, 2019, 07:45:01 PM »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46915909

The net is closing in. It's getting to the point that the Democrat House of Representatives will have to impeach even if there is little chance that the Senate will convict.

Roses

« Reply #1521 on: January 19, 2019, 08:34:41 AM »

The net is closing in. It's getting to the point that the Democrat House of Representatives will have to impeach even if there is little chance that the Senate will convict.

Compared to Trump, Nixon would have been a candidate for sainthood.

Harrowby Hall

« Reply #1522 on: January 19, 2019, 08:35:04 AM »

I think that you imply an important point here. People talk as though impeachment were some kind of trial ending in a punitive sentence (eg removal from office). It is not, it is an investigation leading to a statement of possible wrongdoing. It is an indictment not a sentence - as the impeachment of Bill Clinton demonstrated.
Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?

jeremyp

• Admin Support
  • Blurb
« Reply #1523 on: January 19, 2019, 05:55:42 PM »
I think that you imply an important point here. People talk as though impeachment were some kind of trial ending in a punitive sentence (eg removal from office). It is not, it is an investigation leading to a statement of possible wrongdoing. It is an indictment not a sentence - as the impeachment of Bill Clinton demonstrated.
Yes, that is completely correct. The House of Representatives impeaches the President. This means they think he has done something that makes him unfit to be president. Once they have impeached him, there is a kind of trial in which the Senate (currently Republican controlled) acts as the jury.

I happen to think that if the Democrat controlled House impeaches and the Republican controlled Senate acquits, that would be a complete catastrophe for the Democrat Party which is probably why they haven't done it yet.

jeremyp

• Admin Support
  • Blurb
« Reply #1524 on: January 25, 2019, 03:14:12 PM »
Another of Trump's associates has been arrested.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47002713

Does Trump attract crooks to his staff or does working for Trump turn people into crooks?