Author Topic: Former President Trump  (Read 205629 times)

Robbie

Re: President Trump
« Reply #650 on: May 24, 2017, 06:54:35 PM »
That is a very funny remark!!! I wonder if Trump knew he was being funny? A bit of me thinks he said it quite naturally & unthinkingly.

However someone would have explained it to him fairly quckly and he can now try to pass himself off as a self-deprecating wit, nice fella who doesn't take himself too seriously.

As floo said -

Yeh right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
True Wit is Nature to Advantage drest,
          What oft was Thought, but ne’er so well Exprest

Aruntraveller

• Administrator
« Reply #651 on: May 25, 2017, 08:49:08 AM »
I see May is going to have strong words with Trump about the leaking of information appertaining to the Manchester atrocity!

Surely that should be strong and stable words?

I'm sure the Trumpster is quaking in his boots.  ::)
Before we work on Artificial Intelligence shouldn't we address the problem of natural stupidity.

Harrowby Hall

« Reply #652 on: May 25, 2017, 03:07:39 PM »
Surely that should be strong and stable words?

I'm sure the Trumpster is quaking in his boots.  ::)

He will probably tell her that freedom of speech is something she should try ...
Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?

Harrowby Hall

« Reply #653 on: May 27, 2017, 05:36:04 PM »
So, the G7 conference has broken up.

Can't those idiot, wooden-headed politicians see how readily they allow themselves to be duped by self-styled "experts"? It is clear to anyone that there is no global climate catastrophe awaiting the world. Anthropogenic climate change is a FAKE. If he can only get the world to see what is absolutely clear to him, like the damage that vaccination does, then Donald J Trump may go down in history ...

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #654 on: May 29, 2017, 02:33:36 PM »
Are you crazy, or what?
it's called sarcasm

Harrowby Hall

« Reply #655 on: May 29, 2017, 05:11:57 PM »
Are you crazy, or what?

Well, I certainly might be a bit "or what" ...  but you are remarkably unperceptive.

floo

« Reply #656 on: May 29, 2017, 05:18:56 PM »
Well, I certainly might be a bit "or what" ...  but you are remarkably unperceptive.

So you weren't being serious?

Harrowby Hall

« Reply #657 on: May 29, 2017, 06:54:47 PM »
So you weren't being serious?

Yes. I was being very serious.

I think that it is a very serious matter that the figurehead and chief executive officer of richest and most powerful country on Earth considers anthropogenic climate change a hoax and also appears to be opposed to vaccination and presumably a supporter of Andrew Wakefield.

I had hoped that my earlier comment would have been recognised as scorn.

jeremyp

• Admin Support
  • Blurb
    • Sincere Flattery: A blog about computing
« Reply #658 on: May 29, 2017, 07:15:33 PM »
This post and all of JeremyP's posts words certified 100% divinely inspired* -- signed God.
*Platinum infallibility package, terms and conditions may apply

Robbie

« Reply #659 on: May 29, 2017, 07:35:29 PM »
So did I.

Lateral thinking floo but it doesn't really matter in the big scheme of things. We get used to eachothers' idiosyncrasies.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #660 on: May 31, 2017, 02:17:20 PM »
Oh Covfefe, bam ba lam...Covfefe had a child, bam ba lam...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40104063

Robbie

« Reply #661 on: May 31, 2017, 11:44:31 PM »
A 'Press Covfefe' sounds like an instrument of torture used in S&M.

torridon

« Reply #662 on: June 01, 2017, 05:58:09 AM »
Ah ha, so you know about these things eh ?

Robbie

« Reply #663 on: June 01, 2017, 10:39:15 AM »
Watched 'Fifty SHades' on Netflix one night with my sister & never recovered, can't even look at a tin opener now without flashbacks, never mind the vacuum cleaner. My sister has been going round with her mouth open ever since.

jeremyp

• Admin Support
  • Blurb
    • Sincere Flattery: A blog about computing
« Reply #664 on: June 01, 2017, 08:15:51 PM »
Watched 'Fifty SHades' on Netflix one night with my sister & never recovered, can't even look at a tin opener now without flashbacks, never mind the vacuum cleaner. My sister has been going round with her mouth open ever since.
Good news. There's a sequel.
This post and all of JeremyP's posts words certified 100% divinely inspired* -- signed God.
*Platinum infallibility package, terms and conditions may apply

Robbie

« Reply #665 on: June 01, 2017, 09:52:47 PM »
No thanks haven't recovered from the last one.

Sassy

« Reply #666 on: June 02, 2017, 02:29:32 AM »
Have you ever read the Bible? The deeds attributed to the Biblical god, make even Brady look good! :o

Your problem is that you have no respect or idea of authority or position of justice in life.
You lack because you attack anything you don't want to understand or don't want to apply truth and justice too.
You would moan your bloody head off is someone walked into your house and kicked you on the street taking ALL YOU HAVE.
You would want someone to come to your aid and give your back what is yours.. But then you have to admit an authority has to exist
to be able to make that decision to give you your stuff back.,
God has that right when it comes to his creation and you don't, you are selective when it comes to right and wrong and authority.
We know we have to work together to abolish war and terrorism to create a compassionate  world in which Justice and peace prevail. Love ;D   Einstein
 "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

Sassy

« Reply #667 on: June 02, 2017, 02:31:17 AM »
You claim your assertions are the 'truth' when they are activated by what lies under your skull!

If god put Trump into power it is as crazy as Trump.

Name the assertions I claim to be truth...
See you talk absolute rubbish and have no idea what your talking about... Truth is I have more under my skull and understanding about the bible and God,. even from a none religious view, than you will ever have. I have forgotten more than you will ever learn,.
We know we have to work together to abolish war and terrorism to create a compassionate  world in which Justice and peace prevail. Love ;D   Einstein

Sassy

« Reply #668 on: June 02, 2017, 02:34:46 AM »
IF the Biblical god exists, and the deeds attributed to it are true, it is evil. Only a psychopathic monster would flood a whole world killing off most of the inhabitants and animals because it was having a temper tantrum. Even the worst of humans is no match for the evil of that depiction of god.
Shut up, Floo. According to your reckoning, the Judges in America are all murderers and psychopaths for executing  murderers and rapist etc.
It is because bloody humans are evil they get punished. Had you actually understood... Gods Authority and his person measured with Mercy and Justice and the evil of man needing punishing you would not look so ridiculously ignorant as you do.

Sassy

« Reply #669 on: June 02, 2017, 02:36:18 AM »
The people voted for Clinton. She won the popular vote by more than two million

They decided on how the President is elected. Hence Trump is President. So the facts are the facts. He is the Presidents by the means provided by the Americans so butt out and stop looking ridiculous by arguments that are no a logical answer.

Sassy

« Reply #670 on: June 02, 2017, 02:37:26 AM »
Yes she did,we forget that. Stupid electoral system.

No one forgot.  The Americans made and provided that electoral system. Your opinion does not count to them.
Nor would they think you know anything about the system.

Sassy

« Reply #671 on: June 02, 2017, 02:40:35 AM »
Fifty shades of *Bull Shit* LOL That is certainly true of this thread.

Good thing everyone can smell it... ;D

torridon

« Reply #672 on: June 02, 2017, 06:47:27 AM »
1st June 2017; the date the US under Donald Trump finally relinquished the last vestige of any global leadership.  Mr Trump's decision to leave the Paris accord shows contempt for the rest of the world, valuing the rust belt votes that put him in power above all else, setting the US on a downward trajectory dwindling into isolation,and irrelevance.  Now is the moment that China will establish itself in the role of global leadership; better start teaching your kids Mandarin.

Harrowby Hall

« Reply #673 on: June 02, 2017, 08:28:23 AM »
Indeed, Torridon.

I'm now trying to put these events into some sensible framework.

Thank heavens that we have the wisdom and perspicacity of Sassy to aid us. Almighty God personally ensured that an inadequate presidential election system would ensure that the will of the fundamental Christians of the American rust belt, of the underpopulated agricultural states, would prevail and ensure that a boorish, self-obsessed, womanising, half-competent, politically-illiterate megayob would become their president. Thus He ensured that His divine will that China should be the world's dominant country.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #674 on: June 03, 2017, 08:53:24 PM »
Randy Rainbow's take on covfefe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UW2ZndKqcg