Author Topic: Former President Trump  (Read 205615 times)

torridon

Re: President Trump
« Reply #700 on: June 27, 2017, 12:12:51 PM »
It is disturbing if Israel and Russia rate Trump! :o

Is it just coincidence that the only major nation to rate Mr Trump is also the one implicated in interfering in American democracy to help get him elected ?  Circumstantial evidence lending plausibility to FBI claims.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #701 on: June 27, 2017, 12:17:16 PM »
Is it just coincidence that the only major nation to rate Mr Trump is also the one implicated in interfering in American democracy to help get him elected ?  Circumstantial evidence lending plausibility to FBI claims.
Don't see it. This is the public's perception not a state rating. Trump has been more concialiatory to Russia in his rhetoric.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 12:26:57 PM by Nearly Sane »

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #702 on: June 30, 2017, 02:01:23 PM »

Bubbles

« Reply #703 on: June 30, 2017, 07:52:31 PM »
He has been accused of blackmailing and threatening them.

Mika Brzezinski-Trump row: White House accused of smear threat
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40458145

Rhiannon

« Reply #704 on: July 02, 2017, 06:13:10 PM »

Sassy

« Reply #705 on: July 06, 2017, 12:32:33 PM »
If we are honest, we know this is just another ploy to get someone out of office because he not particularly liked by the party he beat or the
fact he is now in office.
Trump will not be moved by the farce or the things happening.

If the charges are 'trumped up' they will not stand against him, if anything I believe once everything is over there will be none left to accuse
and none will dare to press anything further.

A country who can do these things needs watching it cannot be trusted.

We know we have to work together to abolish war and terrorism to create a compassionate  world in which Justice and peace prevail. Love ;D   Einstein
 "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

Harrowby Hall

« Reply #706 on: July 06, 2017, 07:11:52 PM »
If we are honest, we know this is just another ploy to get someone out of office because he not particularly liked by the party he beat or the
fact he is now in office.
Trump will not be moved by the farce or the things happening.

If the charges are 'trumped up' they will not stand against him, if anything I believe once everything is over there will be none left to accuse
and none will dare to press anything further.

A country who can do these things needs watching it cannot be trusted.

For someone with two "O" levels in English you have great difficulty in understanding reality.
Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?

Sassy

« Reply #707 on: July 09, 2017, 11:24:32 PM »
Trump is a farce, he is an idiot who is doing his country and the world no good at all.

He is a 'farce' in your opinion who made president of the United States of America.
A multi-millionaire business man who seems to have done a lot better than you, for a farce.

Idiots do not become presidents.

Your opinion is based on your personal dislike. No man accomplishes what he has if an idiot.
We know we have to work together to abolish war and terrorism to create a compassionate  world in which Justice and peace prevail. Love ;D   Einstein
 "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

jeremyp

• Admin Support
  • Blurb
    • Sincere Flattery: A blog about computing
« Reply #708 on: July 11, 2017, 02:09:41 AM »
He is a 'farce' in your opinion who made president of the United States of America.
Just look at him. FFS

He's a child in a seventy year old body.

He is a useless twat who tweets insults about journalists, who constantly undermines his own staff, who by his own admission assaults women, who has bankrupted five companies, who let his daughter take his chair in a G20 meeting.

He's broken the sanctity of marriage twice. It's somewhat ironic to see a Christian object to same sex marriage and support Trump who has ridden roughshod over the institution.
This post and all of JeremyP's posts words certified 100% divinely inspired* -- signed God.
*Platinum infallibility package, terms and conditions may apply

jeremyp

• Admin Support
  • Blurb
« Reply #709 on: July 11, 2017, 05:36:55 PM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40566786

Trump is now supposed to make his state visit to the UK in 2018. With a bit of luck, and a following wind, he might not be in office by then.

Trump will not be impeached before the mid term elections, which, I think happen in November 2018. If the visit is scheduled for 2018, he'll almost certainly still be in office.
This post and all of JeremyP's posts words certified 100% divinely inspired* -- signed God.

Rhiannon

« Reply #710 on: July 11, 2017, 06:31:10 PM »
Maybe this is the game changer.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40574564

Although why on earth he's released the emails I've no clue.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #711 on: July 11, 2017, 06:37:57 PM »
Mmm seems to show Baby Trump as an idiot who will now be relentlessly targeted by Nigerian Crown Prince Prosecutors offering their services and a gajillion dollars for a one off fee but the story seems to overplay. There has been too much non news on this and it isn't making an impact.

Rhiannon

« Reply #712 on: July 11, 2017, 06:56:41 PM »
It shows that tbey*wanted* to collude. Even if the Russian Nigerian Crown Prosecution Princes weren't involved.

We've definitely established that Trump Minor is a gullible idiot.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #713 on: July 11, 2017, 07:01:00 PM »
It shows that tbey*wanted* to collude. Even if the Russian Nigerian Crown Prosecution Princes weren't involved.

We've definitely established that Trump Minor is a gullible idiot.

Being interested in information here is a long way from being guilty from using real or supposed real info . And the Trump the Even Lesser offered interest here doesn't seem enough to me.

Rhiannon

« Reply #714 on: July 11, 2017, 07:04:43 PM »
Being interested in information here is a long way from being guilty from using real or supposed real info . And the Trump the Even Lesser offered interest here doesn't seem enough to me.

I guess we'll find out.

SteveH

• God? She's black.
« Reply #715 on: July 22, 2017, 06:57:13 PM »
He won't last four years - he'll be impeached or forced to resign before then, and good bloody riddance.
When conspiracy nuts start spouting their bollocks, the best answer is "That's what they want you to think".

Rhiannon

« Reply #716 on: July 22, 2017, 09:00:02 PM »
No, he can pardon anyone, including himself. Apparently.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #717 on: July 25, 2017, 01:25:11 PM »
Just when you thought the man couldn't get any worse..... https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/25/donald-trump-speech-boy-scouts-jamboree
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Aruntraveller

• Administrator
« Reply #718 on: July 25, 2017, 01:37:46 PM »
Just when you thought the man couldn't get any worse..... https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/25/donald-trump-speech-boy-scouts-jamboree

I know, I had no words when he got elected. I still have no words. Well not words that I could type in front of decent, respectable people like yourselves.  :P
Before we work on Artificial Intelligence shouldn't we address the problem of natural stupidity.

Rhiannon

« Reply #719 on: July 25, 2017, 02:09:59 PM »
I'm surprised no-one in the crowd shot him out of boredom.

jeremyp

• Admin Support
  • Blurb
« Reply #720 on: July 25, 2017, 07:48:31 PM »
To b e fair that's quite an old story. It is about yesterday evening. He seems to have kept out of trouble since then,

ProfessorDavey

« Reply #721 on: July 25, 2017, 08:24:06 PM »
To b e fair that's quite an old story. It is about yesterday evening. He seems to have kept out of trouble since then,
An old story - I thought this was yesterday evening USA time.

I know the 24 hour news cycle means that anything is an 'old news story' but that's taking it a bit far.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #722 on: July 25, 2017, 08:26:25 PM »
An old story - I thought this was yesterday evening USA time.

I know the 24 hour news cycle means that anything is an 'old news story' but that's taking it a bit far.
I think jeremyp is being a tad facetious here, and mocking Trump's  inability to stay out of trouble.

ProfessorDavey

« Reply #723 on: July 25, 2017, 08:36:05 PM »
I think jeremyp is being a tad facetious here, and mocking Trump's  inability to stay out of trouble.
Indeed - good point.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator