Author Topic: Former President Trump  (Read 205162 times)

Grace of God

Re: President Trump
« Reply #1075 on: March 21, 2018, 08:49:43 AM »
Brilliant leader, trying to put America first, exactly how a leader should be...
John 3:16 the best news you will ever hear....

Aruntraveller

• Administrator
« Reply #1076 on: March 21, 2018, 09:03:59 AM »
Brilliant leader, trying to put America first, exactly how a leader should be...

Oh it's so nice to see satire making a return to the board.
Before we work on Artificial Intelligence shouldn't we address the problem of natural stupidity.

Grace of God

« Reply #1077 on: March 21, 2018, 09:05:30 AM »
I think he is like a breath of fresh air, which given his name that seems odd..lol

I seriously like the guy as a leader...

Rhiannon

« Reply #1078 on: March 21, 2018, 09:07:12 AM »
I think he is like a breath of fresh air, which given his name that seems odd..lol

Can you explain why?

Aruntraveller

• Administrator
« Reply #1079 on: March 21, 2018, 09:18:29 AM »

Really. Wow.

The greatest problem facing the USA internally is the problem of gun deaths, if he was truly putting America and Americans first he's be trying to solve that. Oh but I keep forgetting the NRA have him in their pocket.

If he was putting Americans first he wouldn't be giving tax breaks to the richest and depriving health care to the poorest.

If he was putting Americans first he wouldn't be taking more holidays than any previous US president and incurring the huge costs of his trips to Mar-el Lago which the US taxpayer has to foot. (although it could be argued that he is putting America first in this instance, by virtue of the fact that he is spending less time governing and more time playing golf)

If Trump were the moral leader some seem to think he is, he would not have been consorting with Stormy Daniels.

I could go on, but I have found with Trump supporters an amazing ability to ignore things like evidence and things actually said - have you grabbed any felines lately? 

I do find a surprising reluctance on their part to entertain any doubts as to the suitability of the man for the office he holds.

And I wonder how that whole building a wall thing is coming along. A beautiful wall, the most beautiful wall you've ever seen. Oh yes, that the Mexicans are going to pay for.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 09:26:23 AM by Trentvoyager »
Before we work on Artificial Intelligence shouldn't we address the problem of natural stupidity.

Grace of God

« Reply #1080 on: March 21, 2018, 09:25:29 AM »
Really. Wow.

The greatest problem facing the USA internally is the problem of gun deaths, if he was truly putting America and Americans first he's be trying to solve that. Oh but I keep forgetting the NRA have him in their pocket.

If he was putting Americans first he wouldn't be giving tax breaks to the richest and depriving health care to the poorest.

If he was putting Americans first he wouldn't be taking more holidays than any previous US president and incurring the huge costs of his trips to Mar-el Lago which the US taxpayer has to foot.

If Trump were the moral leader some seem to think he is, he would not have been consorting with Stormy Daniels.

I could go on, but I have found with Trump supporters an amazing ability to ignore things like evidence and things actually said - have you grabbed any felines lately? 

I do find a surprising reluctance on their part to entertain any doubts as to the suitability of the man for the office he holds.

And I wonder how that whole building a wall thing is coming along. A beautiful wall, the most beautiful wall you've ever seen. Oh yes, that the Mexicans are going to pay for.

I also heard he sleeps with the devil....lol

I suppose you thought Clinton would have been like snow white and obama wasn't really a bad guy..lol

I wonder if not taking his presidential wage saves some of those travel costs... who knows...

Even the president cannot do what he pleases..  bearing in mind all America seems to have done since his election is work as hard as they ca against him, then scream about his failing..lol, if the linemen stand by and watch a sack is inevitable..

here's a thought why not stand by a DEMOCRATICALLY elected president and see what he can do...

it seems America is as much against democracy as Britain...

Grace of God

« Reply #1081 on: March 21, 2018, 09:26:35 AM »
As I have said many times, Trump is a dangerous joke who makes his country looks stupid.

A democratically elected president, the risk of standing against democracy is frightening..

Grace of God

« Reply #1082 on: March 21, 2018, 09:30:55 AM »
Democratically elected is debateable, it looks as if he might have had a little help from his pal Putin.

I'm not sure Putin can vote or that many Russians for that matter... :)

Aruntraveller

• Administrator
« Reply #1083 on: March 21, 2018, 09:34:01 AM »
Democratically elected with Hillary Clinton gaining more than 3 million votes than Trump. He won because of an unusual quirk of the American electoral system called the electoral college, and for no other reason.

Did I claim that Bill Clinton was whiter than white, I think you'll find I didn't so that would be a straw man (although I get confused with these terms but someone here will put me right if I am wrong).

I'd not heard about the devil, just Stormy, and the fact that he cheated on his previous wives. All a matter of public record btw. As is the fact that although Obama wasn't a perfect president, at least he isn't a man who disrespects women - and if you really can't see the difference between the two men in that respect then you really are not paying enough attention.

Harrowby Hall

« Reply #1084 on: March 21, 2018, 09:35:48 AM »
A democratically elected president, the risk of standing against democracy is frightening..

Democratically elected president? He was elected by an electoral college - not by "the people".

Three million more people voted for his opponent than for him in a rather bizarre popularity poll held before the electoral college's decision.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 09:56:12 AM by Harrowby Hall »
Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #1085 on: March 21, 2018, 11:01:57 AM »

Might be a breath of air.
"Fresh" might be subjective.
There's a pretty ripe dung heap on the farm next to my street.
When the wind blows in the right direction, it's fresh....ripe, rancid and fly blown.
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Grace of God

« Reply #1086 on: March 21, 2018, 12:19:46 PM »
Democratically elected with Hillary Clinton gaining more than 3 million votes than Trump. He won because of an unusual quirk of the American electoral system called the electoral college, and for no other reason.

Did I claim that Bill Clinton was whiter than white, I think you'll find I didn't so that would be a straw man (although I get confused with these terms but someone here will put me right if I am wrong).

I'd not heard about the devil, just Stormy, and the fact that he cheated on his previous wives. All a matter of public record btw. As is the fact that although Obama wasn't a perfect president, at least he isn't a man who disrespects women - and if you really can't see the difference between the two men in that respect then you really are not paying enough attention.

could this quirk have worked for clinton, the fact is Trump is president and America and Americans have a  choice, help make it a good choice or shoot your own country in the foot...

Aruntraveller

• Administrator
« Reply #1087 on: March 21, 2018, 01:41:44 PM »
could this quirk have worked for clinton, the fact is Trump is president and America and Americans have a  choice, help make it a good choice or shoot your own country in the foot...

No it didn't work for Clinton:

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/9/13572112/trump-popular-vote-loss

As you can see in recent times it has worked for Trump and Bush. Both Republicans.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

jeremyp

• Admin Support
  • Blurb
    • Sincere Flattery: A blog about computing
« Reply #1089 on: March 24, 2018, 07:02:56 PM »
Really. Wow.

I disagree. The biggest problem facing the USA internally is the problem of providing universal healthcare. Vastly more Americans die each year because of the USA's healthcare system than do from gun violence. Unfortuately, president Fuckwit is making the situation worse.

The second biggest problem is the pressure under which the US public education system finds itself. Again, Trump is making the situation worse.

If the objective is to make the USA a feudal state with a small elite of rich educated people and a large class of serfs to do the drudge work for little reward and then dies before they become economically unproductive, Trump is doing very well. However,, most Americans will be in the serf class, not the elite and it won't be fun.
This post and all of JeremyP's posts words certified 100% divinely inspired* -- signed God.
*Platinum infallibility package, terms and conditions may apply

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #1090 on: April 13, 2018, 04:58:38 PM »

The most disturbing thing about this is how it doesn't seem disturbing any more

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-43747922

wigginhall

« Reply #1091 on: April 13, 2018, 05:09:27 PM »
It also seems bizarre that the world is now waiting for some more erratic tweets from Trump.   Will it be war or no war?   Did he have a good night, or is he in a bad mood?  It's a bit like waiting for some Roman emperor to hand down his judgments.  Presumably, Mrs May is tuned into the twittersphere, to see what happens next. 
They were the footprints of a gigantic hound!

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #1092 on: April 13, 2018, 05:22:17 PM »

Meanwhile it's just business as usual....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43755990

Aruntraveller

• Administrator
« Reply #1093 on: April 18, 2018, 11:43:21 AM »
So if Trump manages to bring about some reconciliation on the Korean peninsula does he get the Nobel peace prize?

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #1094 on: April 18, 2018, 11:46:40 AM »
So if Trump manages to bring about some reconciliation on the Korean peninsula does he get the Nobel peace prize?
Better deserved in that case than Obama

Aruntraveller

• Administrator
« Reply #1095 on: April 18, 2018, 12:04:26 PM »
Better deserved in that case than Obama

Yes my thoughts exactly. Funny old world.

SteveH

• God? She's black.
« Reply #1096 on: April 18, 2018, 01:41:25 PM »
Well, If Henry Kissinger and Menachem Begin can win it, why not Trump? The Nobel Peace Prize lost all credibility long ago.
When conspiracy nuts start spouting their bollocks, the best answer is "That's what they want you to think".

Robbie

« Reply #1097 on: April 18, 2018, 10:46:05 PM »
Depends what favours they can do for eachother.
True Wit is Nature to Advantage drest,
          What oft was Thought, but ne’er so well Exprest

Nearly Sane

• Administrator

Robbie

« Reply #1099 on: April 26, 2018, 05:30:32 PM »
He's coming here within three months:-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43913414
True Wit is Nature to Advantage drest,
          What oft was Thought, but ne’er so well Exprest