Author Topic: Former President Trump  (Read 204842 times)

SteveH

• God? She's black.
Re: President Trump
« Reply #1475 on: November 12, 2018, 01:31:10 PM »
When conspiracy nuts start spouting their bollocks, the best answer is "That's what they want you to think".

Roses

« Reply #1476 on: November 12, 2018, 01:34:19 PM »
It could be seen as incitement.

Nowhere did I say he should be assassinated, I suggested the way Trump behaves is making him a target.
"At the going down of the sun and in the morning we will remember them."

Roses

« Reply #1477 on: November 12, 2018, 01:34:53 PM »

I didn't say he should be assassinated, I suggested the way Trump behaves is making him a target.

jeremyp

• Admin Support
  • Blurb
    • Sincere Flattery: A blog about computing
« Reply #1478 on: November 12, 2018, 07:39:35 PM »
It could be seen as incitement.

No it couldn't.

LR at no point tried to persuade people to go out and assassinate Trump.
This post and all of JeremyP's posts words certified 100% divinely inspired* -- signed God.
*Platinum infallibility package, terms and conditions may apply

SteveH

• God? She's black.
« Reply #1479 on: November 12, 2018, 10:32:57 PM »

Nowhere did I say he should be assassinated, I suggested the way Trump behaves is making him a target.
If you take a woodenly literal view of your words, yes, but reading between the lines, it could be interpreted as incitement. I'm sure that wasn't your intention, but all the same...
When conspiracy nuts start spouting their bollocks, the best answer is "That's what they want you to think".

Rhiannon

« Reply #1480 on: November 12, 2018, 11:31:31 PM »
It’s actually the ‘if he can’t be got rid of by impeachment’ thing that makes it read badly. ‘He could be assassinated’ is just plain fact. ‘If all else fails he could be assassinated’ is somewhat different.

jeremyp

• Admin Support
  • Blurb
« Reply #1481 on: November 13, 2018, 01:34:17 PM »
If you take a woodenly literal view of your words, yes, but reading between the lines, it could be interpreted as incitement. I'm sure that wasn't your intention, but all the same...
No, I think it could only be interpreted as incitement by somebody looking for a fight*.

* a metaphorical fight, not an actual one.
This post and all of JeremyP's posts words certified 100% divinely inspired* -- signed God.

Roses

jeremyp

• Admin Support
  • Blurb

Roses

« Reply #1484 on: November 24, 2018, 09:03:10 AM »
I don’t think he’s got any self awareness whatsoever.

Trump doesn't appear to have any boundaries! :o :o

Roses

« Reply #1485 on: December 06, 2018, 02:37:03 PM »

jeremyp

• Admin Support
  • Blurb
« Reply #1486 on: December 09, 2018, 06:15:11 PM »
Since nobody else has brought it up: Trump is about to lose his second Chief of Staff

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46496756

To lose one chief of staff... etc etc.

Roses

« Reply #1487 on: December 10, 2018, 09:09:44 AM »
Since nobody else has brought it up: Trump is about to lose his second Chief of Staff

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46496756

To lose one chief of staff... etc etc.

Agreed.

Sassy

« Reply #1488 on: December 11, 2018, 11:47:09 AM »
Looks like I'll need to, as you obviously cannot.  ::)

REALLY!  :)
We know we have to work together to abolish war and terrorism to create a compassionate  world in which Justice and peace prevail. Love ;D   Einstein
 "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

Sassy

« Reply #1489 on: December 11, 2018, 11:48:46 AM »
Try looking up the word "joke" in a dictionary.

YOU mean you actually  make Jokes.. Am I really on religion and ethics or some other twilight zone forum? ::)
We know we have to work together to abolish war and terrorism to create a compassionate  world in which Justice and peace prevail. Love ;D   Einstein

Sassy

« Reply #1490 on: December 11, 2018, 11:52:20 AM »
If Trump cannot be got rid of by impeachment, I suspect he might be taken out by an assassin's  bullet. I have heard quite a number of people voicing that opinion. If that were to be the case I doubt too many this side of the pond would be upset by his demise.

Life is Life... cowards take out their opponents by foul means not intelligent and capable people.  The fact is, that if they are looking for ways to take him out, they don't really have anything and are clutching at straws. The powers that be in American have lost control of the presidency and they cannot make him a puppet as in the past. When too powerful they kill them and that is a coward. American politics should be about election and the running of the country. Not who controls the president and the powers which impact the decisions made for the country.

Roses

« Reply #1491 on: December 11, 2018, 12:02:25 PM »
Life is Life... cowards take out their opponents by foul means not intelligent and capable people.  The fact is, that if they are looking for ways to take him out, they don't really have anything and are clutching at straws. The powers that be in American have lost control of the presidency and they cannot make him a puppet as in the past. When too powerful they kill them and that is a coward. American politics should be about election and the running of the country. Not who controls the president and the powers which impact the decisions made for the country.

Trump is a very dangerous idiot who is not only a danger to his own country but to the rest of the world as well, imo.

SteveH

• God? She's black.
« Reply #1492 on: December 11, 2018, 02:20:29 PM »
Your original post could be read as incitement.

Besides, history tends to show that it's the good guys that get taken out.
Heydrich?

jeremyp

• Admin Support
  • Blurb
« Reply #1493 on: December 11, 2018, 06:41:13 PM »
There's a meme going round that Trump signed his name in the wrong place on the new NAFTA treaty.

https://twitter.com/MillenPolitics/status/1069733073502330882

It turns out to be false.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/albertonardelli/trump-trudeau-trade-deal-signature

but as Buzzfeed says: "Yes, Trump signing a document in the right place is a news story in 2018."

Roses

« Reply #1494 on: December 13, 2018, 03:41:05 PM »

jeremyp

• Admin Support
  • Blurb
« Reply #1495 on: December 13, 2018, 06:33:35 PM »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46556676

More porkies from Trump!
Which bit are you claiming is lies? Maybe he didn't direct Cohen to break the law in any way that doesn't come with plausible deniability.

Roses

« Reply #1496 on: December 13, 2018, 06:35:59 PM »
Which bit are you claiming is lies? Maybe he didn't direct Cohen to break the law in any way that doesn't come with plausible deniability.

As Trump has been caught out telling so many lies, I think it highly likely this one is a porkie as well.

jeremyp

• Admin Support
  • Blurb
« Reply #1497 on: December 13, 2018, 06:49:07 PM »

As Trump has been caught out telling so many lies, I think it highly likely this one is a porkie as well.

I think you'll find that under a strict legal definition, he did not direct Cohen to break the law.

See the first part of this to see what I mean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgX6JFoV0TM

Roses

« Reply #1498 on: December 16, 2018, 03:15:27 PM »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46583285

What a prat, this guy says," Trump is a terrible human being", which he is, but still supports him. ::)

Sassy

« Reply #1499 on: December 17, 2018, 08:43:26 AM »

Trump is a very dangerous idiot who is not only a danger to his own country but to the rest of the world as well, imo.
Trump is one of the few people in power who is really seeing things as it is. Watching a broadcast this morning it revealed why Trump is making other countries look out for their own defense.

France riots is due to many things including the fact that the president of France Emmanuel Macron's Plans to Create an 'Islam of France. The country already has MEN ONLY quarters and even cafe's, bars and other public footpaths which are MEN ONLY.

Italy is now thinking of leaving the EU.

When are people going to wake up and smell the coffee.  The WORLD is a stage.... but for whom the bell tolls is a different story.

The EU now want to build a European Army...Trump is no danger but a united Europe with an army is a very realistic danger. Especially with the force of Islam being pushed on every country in that union.  Call Trump all you want and fear your Brexit but we have  greater problems and being out of the EU is our safest bet.