Author Topic: Former President Trump  (Read 204622 times)

Roses

Re: President Trump
« Reply #1700 on: December 03, 2019, 10:19:26 AM »
The UK is polluted by the presence of the White House idiot, who arrived yesterday! >:(
"At the going down of the sun and in the morning we will remember them."

SteveH

• God? She's black.
« Reply #1701 on: December 03, 2019, 10:33:56 AM »
He's going to Watford, just down the road from me.
When conspiracy nuts start spouting their bollocks, the best answer is "That's what they want you to think".

Roses

« Reply #1702 on: December 03, 2019, 11:12:52 AM »

You better wear a pollution protection outfit. ;D

ekim

« Reply #1703 on: December 03, 2019, 03:50:13 PM »
Perhaps he is going to apply for the football team manager's job.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #1704 on: December 03, 2019, 03:54:51 PM »
Perhaps he is going to apply for the football team manager's job.
I'd give him 5, 6 minutes top in the job

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #1705 on: December 03, 2019, 04:02:12 PM »
'I Love Watford, Watford LOVES ME Bigly!!! I am the best Soccerist ever. Mourinho is an idiot that I have never had anything to do with, and I'll beat the Beatles team. Hornets will sting everyone. Go Watford!! Go Me!!!'

ekim

« Reply #1706 on: December 03, 2019, 04:04:34 PM »
I'd give him 5, 6 minutes top in the job
Long enough for him to tweet ' I am going to make Watford great again'.

jeremyp

• Admin Support
  • Blurb
    • Sincere Flattery: A blog about computing
« Reply #1707 on: December 03, 2019, 04:07:32 PM »
'I Love Watford, Watford LOVES ME Bigly!!! I am the best Soccerist ever. Mourinho is an idiot that I have never had anything to do with, and I'll beat the Beatles team. Hornets will sting everyone. Go Watford!! Go Me!!!'

Trump's foray into American Football ended in exactly the way you'd expect a Trump enterprise to end.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/Yh3tYKfmj87t47gP0XfXHW/what-happened-when-donald-trump-bought-a-football-team
This post and all of JeremyP's posts words certified 100% divinely inspired* -- signed God.
*Platinum infallibility package, terms and conditions may apply

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #1708 on: December 03, 2019, 04:33:44 PM »
Trump's foray into American Football ended in exactly the way you'd expect a Trump enterprise to end.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/Yh3tYKfmj87t47gP0XfXHW/what-happened-when-donald-trump-bought-a-football-team

And there is the time he did the cup draw with Saint and Greavsie

https://youtu.be/RRMJ3ftUtnw

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #1709 on: December 04, 2019, 05:04:17 PM »
The 'conservative Christians' who think Trumps' remarks here are Biblical obviously haven't quite managed to get to the New Testament yet. Maybe their poor ickle fingers got tired reading. https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2018/03/conservative-christians-accept-trumps-incest-fantasy-its-biblical/?fbclid=IwAR0Zbm23wssdUzi4IZGexZ19rJKrQ0zBroh_a3cHVGANshyCSU9LOV04b6g
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Roses

« Reply #1710 on: December 05, 2019, 02:30:10 PM »
It has just been announced that the impeachment of Trump will go ahead. I doubt it will get very far as the Senate who have the final say, have a Republican majority.

Robbie

« Reply #1711 on: December 05, 2019, 07:21:52 PM »
The 'conservative Christians' who think Trumps' remarks here are Biblical obviously haven't quite managed to get to the New Testament yet. Maybe their poor ickle fingers got tired reading. https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2018/03/conservative-christians-accept-trumps-incest-fantasy-its-biblical/?fbclid=IwAR0Zbm23wssdUzi4IZGexZ19rJKrQ0zBroh_a3cHVGANshyCSU9LOV04b6g

Words fail me  ;D.
True Wit is Nature to Advantage drest,
          What oft was Thought, but ne’er so well Exprest

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Roses

« Reply #1713 on: December 06, 2019, 02:37:36 PM »
We knew this anyway - unfortunately. https://www.businessinsider.com/david-duke-kkk-trump-election-2016-11?fbclid=IwAR2qXmJywO_xBKqECB7MVSa_xbLntsaxxwh0ucM4C5eILrW1OJVD2q8RcK8&r=US&IR=T

I think the KKK would be a banned organisation if it existed here in the UK, as it should be in the US. >:(

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #1714 on: December 10, 2019, 03:36:20 PM »

Sriram

• Spirituality & Science
« Reply #1715 on: December 22, 2019, 09:44:52 AM »

I heard on CNN that the impeachment has actually helped Trump. His supporters are now more determined than before. And the lack luster democrat nominees don't seem to inspire much confidence either...

The impeachment really was a rushed affair.... and doesn't seem to have made much of a dent somehow....!

What do you think?   

Roses

« Reply #1716 on: December 22, 2019, 10:24:26 AM »
As the Senate has a Republican majority it will make no difference to Trump's election chances and might even enhance them. >:(

Robbie

« Reply #1717 on: December 22, 2019, 10:59:27 AM »

Perhaps he'll fall into the Gap and disappear.

I heard on CNN that the impeachment has actually helped Trump. His supporters are now more determined than before. And the lack luster democrat nominees don't seem to inspire much confidence either...

The impeachment really was a rushed affair.... and doesn't seem to have made much of a dent somehow....!

What do you think?   

I fear you may be correct.
True Wit is Nature to Advantage drest,
          What oft was Thought, but ne’er so well Exprest

ekim

« Reply #1718 on: December 22, 2019, 02:01:08 PM »
As the Senate has a Republican majority it will make no difference to Trump's election chances and might even enhance them. >:(
Perhaps his slogan should be - You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can fool all of the Republicans all of the time.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #1719 on: December 22, 2019, 02:11:15 PM »

What do you think?
Too soon to say. The thing is that the Dems needed to do something to shore up their own support. Not impeaching him was going to look like cowardice. The Senate 'trial' depends on what approach is taken. He won't be impeached but damage might still be done dependent on the process and whether some Reps support some Dem demands.
Also it's important how any approach Trump takes to the hearing plays with the floating voters.

jeremyp

• Admin Support
  • Blurb
« Reply #1720 on: December 22, 2019, 08:21:21 PM »
Too soon to say. The thing is that the Dems needed to do something to shore up their own support. Not impeaching him was going to look like cowardice.
It was already beginning to look like cowardice. That plus the fact of the 25 July phone call made it virtually impossible not to start impeachment proceedings. If they weren't going to impeach for something as blatant as that, what would they impeach for?

He won't be impeached

Pedantry alert: he has been impeached. What hasn't happened (and what won't happen) is conviction in the Senate.

but damage might still be done dependent on the process and whether some Reps support some Dem demands.
Also it's important how any approach Trump takes to the hearing plays with the floating voters.

Nobody's mind is going to be changed by anything that happens from now on. Pretty much everybody who isn't a registered Republican (and some who are) knows he's corrupt and incompetent. The Republicans who support him are caught in a web of cult behaviour and confirmation bias. What natters is who is going to be able to persuade the most voters to go out and vote at the general election.
This post and all of JeremyP's posts words certified 100% divinely inspired* -- signed God.

jeremyp

• Admin Support
  • Blurb
« Reply #1721 on: December 22, 2019, 09:39:51 PM »
After missing out on Time Person of the Year, Trump has now won an award

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2019/dec/16/lie-of-the-year-donald-trump-whistleblower-wrong/

Yes, he's won "Lie of the Year 2019"

Roses

« Reply #1722 on: December 23, 2019, 10:28:13 AM »
After missing out on Time Person of the Year, Trump has now won an award

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2019/dec/16/lie-of-the-year-donald-trump-whistleblower-wrong/

Yes, he's won "Lie of the Year 2019"

Very well deserved!

Sriram

• Spirituality & Science
« Reply #1723 on: December 23, 2019, 12:49:06 PM »

Funny isn't it that everyone calls Trump a fool and Boris Johnson a fool....yet these people are so popular and are winning elections.   

Is it that popular support is often seen as the support of the 'masses' who are unthinking and uneducated people....even though that is no longer true?! 

Walter

« Reply #1724 on: December 23, 2019, 01:07:50 PM »

Funny isn't it that everyone calls Trump a fool and Boris Johnson a fool....yet these people are so popular and are winning elections.   

Is it that popular support is often seen as the support of the 'masses' who are unthinking and uneducated people....even though that is no longer true?!
ooooh ! And it makes me wonder .....🎶🎵