Author Topic: Former President Trump  (Read 204540 times)

Gordon

• Administrator
Re: President Trump
« Reply #1925 on: May 21, 2020, 07:02:30 AM »
Another slice of lunacy from the orange-tinged arse: wonder if Twitter will eventually have the guts to suspend his account.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52748844

Roses

« Reply #1926 on: May 21, 2020, 08:44:36 AM »
I doubt Twitter will ban that lunatic, they would probably be too scared of the consequences if they did.
"At the going down of the sun and in the morning we will remember them."

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #1927 on: May 29, 2020, 10:35:07 AM »

Roses

« Reply #1928 on: May 29, 2020, 11:28:08 AM »
Trump gets madder and badder by the day. >:(

SteveH

• God? She's black.
« Reply #1929 on: May 29, 2020, 11:29:42 AM »
Trump gets madder and badder by the day. >:(
Not to mention dangerouser to know.
When conspiracy nuts start spouting their bollocks, the best answer is "That's what they want you to think".

Roses

« Reply #1930 on: May 29, 2020, 11:34:43 AM »
He needs incarcerating in a secure psychiatric unit before he starts nuking anyone who disagrees with him.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator

Roses

jeremyp

• Admin Support
  • Blurb
    • Sincere Flattery: A blog about computing
« Reply #1933 on: June 01, 2020, 01:19:19 PM »
Trump is all for free speech unless it is critical of him. ::)

Free speech is deemed in many quarters across the political spectrum to be your freedom to agree with me.
This post and all of JeremyP's posts words certified 100% divinely inspired* -- signed God.
*Platinum infallibility package, terms and conditions may apply

Roses

« Reply #1934 on: June 01, 2020, 01:34:03 PM »
Free speech is deemed in many quarters across the political spectrum to be your freedom to agree with me.

That would appear to be the case.

jeremyp

• Admin Support
  • Blurb
« Reply #1935 on: June 01, 2020, 09:24:16 PM »
A very interesting article on The diagnosis of Donald Trump’s psychopathy.

https://medium.com/@vgwcct/a-duty-to-differentially-diagnose-the-validity-underpinning-the-diagnosis-of-the-president-371354142a02

It’s quite long, so if you want to get straight to the Trump part, skip to section 13.
This post and all of JeremyP's posts words certified 100% divinely inspired* -- signed God.

jeremyp

• Admin Support
  • Blurb
« Reply #1936 on: June 02, 2020, 08:34:09 AM »
A peaceful protest has been tear gassed so that Trump could do a photo-op outside a church.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-us-canada-52876499

at 7.46.

Roses

« Reply #1937 on: June 02, 2020, 08:39:28 AM »
A peaceful protest has been tear gassed so that Trump could do a photo-op outside a church.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-us-canada-52876499

at 7.46.

Is that excuse for a human real? >:(

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #1938 on: June 02, 2020, 10:54:44 AM »
A peaceful protest has been tear gassed so that Trump could do a photo-op outside a church. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-us-canada-52876499 at 7.46.
Glad to see the Episcopal bishop is rightly outraged over this tawdry political gesture.
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Roses

« Reply #1939 on: June 02, 2020, 11:49:57 AM »
It beats me how any decent Christian can support Trump, who has no interest in anything but what suits him best.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #1940 on: June 02, 2020, 12:33:18 PM »
Glad to see the Episcopal bishop is rightly outraged over this tawdry political gesture.
Indeed it's a powerful excoriation but I fear one that will simply be seen by many Trump supporters as coming from the 'liberal elite swamp'. I mean after all it's from a woman bishop of the Piskies - to many voting for Trump, a denomination that is effectively satanic.

https://www.inquirer.com/news/nation-world/trump-church-visit-episcopal-diocese-washington-st-johns-criticized-20200602.html
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 12:45:37 PM by Nearly Sane »

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #1941 on: June 02, 2020, 02:24:30 PM »
Indeed it's a powerful excoriation but I fear one that will simply be seen by many Trump supporters as coming from the 'liberal elite swamp'. I mean after all it's from a woman bishop of the Piskies - to many voting for Trump, a denomination that is effectively satanic.

https://www.inquirer.com/news/nation-world/trump-church-visit-episcopal-diocese-washington-st-johns-criticized-20200602.html

I've said many times that this shower demean evangelicalism by their existance.
The Trumpistas make up less than a third of American evangelicals...not only do they lump 'piskies in the infernal toaster club, but they condemn Tony Compolo and 'red letter' Christians for being card carrying Communists, where, in actual fact, their poilitical stance is slightly left of centre...about a 'right wing Blairite' in our reckoning.
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

flower girl

« Reply #1942 on: June 02, 2020, 03:49:55 PM »
It beats me how any decent Christian can support Trump, who has no interest in anything but what suits him best.

The common denominator between Trump Evangelicals/Christians is the desire to control the world around them.  Those who are driven by this desire love Trump, because they think he's going to finally be the president who will ensure they get what they want. 
I wonder now if the most intelligent being in this world is actually a virus.  Me

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #1943 on: June 02, 2020, 06:31:53 PM »
From the priest, Gina Gerbasi, at Saint Johns :

Around 6:15 or 6:30, the police started really pushing protestors off of H Street (the street between the church and Lafayette Park, and ultimately, the White House. They started using tear gas and folks were running at us for eyewashes or water or wet paper towels. At this point, Julia, one of our seminarians for next year (who is a trauma nurse) and I looked at each other in disbelief. I was coughing, her eyes were watering, and we were trying to help people as the police – in full riot gear – drove people toward us. Julia and her classmates left and I stayed with the BLM folks trying to help people. Suddenly, around 6:30, there was more tear gas, more concussion grenades, and I think I saw someone hit by a rubber bullet – he was grasping his stomach and there was a mark on his shirt. The police in their riot gear were literally walking onto the St. John’s, Lafayette Square patio with these metal shields, pushing people off the patio and driving them back. People were running at us as the police advanced toward us from the other side of the patio. We had to try to pick up what we could. The BLM medic folks were obviously well practiced. They picked up boxes and ran. I was so stunned I only got a few water bottles and my spray bottle of eyewash. We were literally DRIVEN OFF of the St. John’s, Lafayette Square patio with tear gas and concussion grenades and police in full riot gear. We were pushed back 20 feet, and then eventually – with SO MANY concussion grenades – back to K street. By the time I got back to my car, around 7, I was getting texts from people saying that Trump was outside of St. John’s, Lafayette Square. I literally COULD NOT believe it. WE WERE DRIVEN OFF OF THE PATIO AT ST. JOHN’S – a place of peace and respite and medical care throughout the day – SO THAT MAN COULD HAVE A PHOTO OPPORTUNITY IN FRONT OF THE CHURCH!!! PEOPLE WERE HURT SO THAT HE COULD POSE IN FRONT OF THE CHURCH WITH A BIBLE! HE WOULD HAVE HAD TO STEP OVER THE MEDICAL SUPPLIES WE LEFT BEHIND BECAUSE WE WERE BEING TEAR GASSED!!!!

ekim

« Reply #1944 on: June 03, 2020, 08:07:29 AM »
Perhaps Trump is showing the Chinese leader how to handle Hong Kong, and Mr Putin, how to run a democracy.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #1945 on: June 03, 2020, 01:18:25 PM »
Tucson: Robert Hendrickson, Rector, Saint Philip’s in the Hills Episcopal Church Goes Off on Trump
“This is an awful man, waving a book he hasn’t read, in front of a church he doesn’t attend, invoking laws he doesn’t understand, against fellow Americans he sees as enemies, wielding a military he dodged serving, to protect power he gained via accepting foreign interference, exploiting fear and anger he loves to stoke, after failing to address a pandemic he was warned about, and building it all on a bed of constant lies and childish inanity."

Harrowby Hall

« Reply #1946 on: June 03, 2020, 01:22:51 PM »
Tucson: Robert Hendrickson, Rector, Saint Philip’s in the Hills Episcopal Church Goes Off on Trump
“This is an awful man, waving a book he hasn’t read, in front of a church he doesn’t attend, invoking laws he doesn’t understand, against fellow Americans he sees as enemies, wielding a military he dodged serving, to protect power he gained via accepting foreign interference, exploiting fear and anger he loves to stoke, after failing to address a pandemic he was warned about, and building it all on a bed of constant lies and childish inanity."

How on Earth can anyone speak so favourably about Donald trump?
Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?

Roses

« Reply #1947 on: June 03, 2020, 01:47:21 PM »

I agree with every word he said, but it was too polite.

Owlswing

« Reply #1948 on: June 03, 2020, 02:21:23 PM »

I agree with every word he said, but it was too polite.

Ain't that the truth!
The Holy Bible, probably the most diabolical work of fiction ever to be visited upon mankind.

An it harm none, do what you will; an it harm some, do what you must!

Roses

« Reply #1949 on: June 05, 2020, 12:18:50 PM »
The American constitution should be amended so it is easier to remove a president from office. If Trump carries on the way he is doing, I suspect someone will take it into their own hands to remove him permanently using a gun. If that happens I think there would be more cheers than tears.