Author Topic: Former President Trump  (Read 204430 times)

jeremyp

• Admin Support
  • Blurb
    • Sincere Flattery: A blog about computing
Re: President Trump
« Reply #1975 on: June 12, 2020, 11:01:42 AM »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53002805

US President Donald Trump says he will "not even consider" renaming military bases named for Confederate generals.
He tweeted that the facilities were part of "a Great American heritage".
Mr Trump's remarks follow reports that top military officials were open to changes amid nationwide soul-searching after the death of George Floyd.
For many, symbols of the Confederacy - the slaveholding southern states that seceded, prompting the 1861-65 American Civil War - evoke a racist past.

I suspect Trump would have owned slaves himself in those days, and is possibly a secret member of the KKK. >:(

Trump would have owned slaves as many rich people in the USA did (like George Washington). He would not have been a member of the KKK unless he could see that there was something in it for him.

Trump is not a racist. Well, he is a racist, but that's more an emergent property than something he believes. For Trump there are two kinds of people: those that are in the way and those that can be exploited. Trump wants people to vote for him. He's observed that many people on the right of the political spectrum would vote for him if he does racist things, so he does. He has as much contempt for his voters as he does for black people, Asians and in fact the whole of humanity. It's just that he knows, if he shows it, he might lose some votes.

Trump is a clinical psychopath.
This post and all of JeremyP's posts words certified 100% divinely inspired* -- signed God.
*Platinum infallibility package, terms and conditions may apply

Roses

« Reply #1976 on: June 12, 2020, 11:56:03 AM »
Trump would have owned slaves as many rich people in the USA did (like George Washington). He would not have been a member of the KKK unless he could see that there was something in it for him.

Trump is not a racist. Well, he is a racist, but that's more an emergent property than something he believes. For Trump there are two kinds of people: those that are in the way and those that can be exploited. Trump wants people to vote for him. He's observed that many people on the right of the political spectrum would vote for him if he does racist things, so he does. He has as much contempt for his voters as he does for black people, Asians and in fact the whole of humanity. It's just that he knows, if he shows it, he might lose some votes.

Trump is a clinical psychopath.

Trump does what suits him and his pocket best, but I do think racism is what comes naturally to him.
"At the going down of the sun and in the morning we will remember them."

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #1977 on: June 12, 2020, 11:30:05 PM »
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 11:50:31 PM by Nearly Sane »

Roses

« Reply #1978 on: June 13, 2020, 08:37:17 AM »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53026389

Trump says choke holds should generally be banned, but if a police officer is in danger they can use them! Maybe they should use one on him, he is not only a danger to his country but the world! >:(

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #1979 on: June 13, 2020, 10:39:35 AM »
It seems as if there is at least someone in Trumo's campaign ready to do a bit of damage limitation

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53032664

Roses

« Reply #1980 on: June 16, 2020, 12:27:58 PM »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53058811

Trump's niece, Mary, is about to publish a tell all book about her uncle, which will not do him any favours at all, it should make very interesting reading. 

Robbie

« Reply #1981 on: June 16, 2020, 12:59:53 PM »
I'll read it when charity shops open again  :D. I can't stand Trump but feel uncomfortable about relatives writing 'tell all' type books about their relatives, a practice which appears to be fashionable.
True Wit is Nature to Advantage drest,
          What oft was Thought, but ne’er so well Exprest

Roses

« Reply #1982 on: June 16, 2020, 01:45:07 PM »
I'll read it when charity shops open again  :D. I can't stand Trump but feel uncomfortable about relatives writing 'tell all' type books about their relatives, a practice which appears to be fashionable.

I have no problem with that at all, especially where that excuse for human, Trump, is concerned, especially if it encourages people not to vote for him.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #1983 on: June 18, 2020, 04:03:57 PM »
These are apparently the 10 biggest claims in John Bolton's book. Maybe it's just the sheer weight of stuff from Trump but most of these don't feel that big.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53089609

Roses

« Reply #1984 on: June 18, 2020, 04:07:21 PM »
I think they are pretty big, it just goes to show how very unfit Trump is to be president.  >:(

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #1985 on: June 18, 2020, 04:16:49 PM »
I think they are pretty big, it just goes to show how very unfit Trump is to be president.  >:(
The thing is this is the stuff from someone 'in the room' and meant to be about settling scores but it basically looks like the stuff we see every day from Trump. None of it is a anything like a killer blow

Roses

« Reply #1987 on: June 18, 2020, 04:26:49 PM »
The thing is this is the stuff from someone 'in the room' and meant to be about settling scores but it basically looks like the stuff we see every day from Trump. None of it is a anything like a killer blow

I find it incredible that Trump didn't realise that Britain is a nuclear power. Anyone with half a working brain cell, reading Bolton's book, should realise what a disaster Trump is.  :o

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #1988 on: June 18, 2020, 04:33:45 PM »
I find it incredible that Trump didn't realise that Britain is a nuclear power. Anyone with half a working brain cell, reading Bolton's book, should realise what a disaster Trump is.  :o
But not realising things like that happens everyday with him. And if you haven't read the book, then stating there is a necessary conclusion from it just makes you look close minded.

jeremyp

• Admin Support
  • Blurb
« Reply #1989 on: June 18, 2020, 06:10:46 PM »
It just shows how low the USA has sunk these days. Numbers one and three, at least, would have destroyed a previous president. Something similar to one did get Trump impeached.
This post and all of JeremyP's posts words certified 100% divinely inspired* -- signed God.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #1990 on: June 18, 2020, 06:13:27 PM »
It just shows how low the USA has sunk these days. Numbers one and three, at least, would have destroyed a previous president. Something similar to one did get Trump impeached.
It makes a 'kiss and tell' so much harder to have an effect. Those who support him will just see it as either more fake news or just Trump being Trump

Roses

« Reply #1991 on: June 18, 2020, 06:13:46 PM »
It is very concerning that someone with Trump's track record has been permitted to continue as president. :o

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #1992 on: June 18, 2020, 06:16:51 PM »
It is very concerning that someone with Trump's track record has been permitted to continue as president. :o
Permitted by whom?

Roses

« Reply #1993 on: June 18, 2020, 06:30:10 PM »
Permitted by whom?

His party. The Republicans managed to overturn the attempts to impeach Trump. They must be blind if they can't see what a dangerous lunatic Trump is, and how their country is being viewed by most other countries.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #1994 on: June 18, 2020, 06:31:59 PM »
His party. The Republicans managed to overturn the attempts to impeach Trump. They must be blind if they can't see what a dangerous lunatic Trump is, and how their country is being viewed by most other countries.
And hand it over to the communist democrats who conspire with Ukraine?

Owlswing

« Reply #1995 on: June 19, 2020, 03:31:38 AM »

It seems as if there is at least someone in Trumo's campaign ready to do a bit of damage limitation

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53032664

Bloody marvellous! He changes the date from a celebration of the end of slavery and to hold the bloody thing on my birthday instead!

BASTARD!

Hang on tho'! That gives me a second reason to get pissed out of my friggin' brains! I'm not thanking the bastard tho'!
The Holy Bible, probably the most diabolical work of fiction ever to be visited upon mankind.

An it harm none, do what you will; an it harm some, do what you must!

Owlswing

« Reply #1996 on: June 19, 2020, 03:50:11 AM »

IF they are true?

Care to try proving it?

I doubt very much whether anyone can!

Owlswing

The Holy Bible, probably the most diabolical work of fiction ever to be visited upon mankind.

An it harm none, do what you will; an it harm some, do what you must!

Roses

« Reply #1997 on: June 19, 2020, 08:15:54 AM »
IF they are true?

Care to try proving it?

I doubt very much whether anyone can!

Owlswing

Trump has proved his stupidity over and over again since he has been president, therefore I think it more likely they are true than not.

Aruntraveller

• Administrator
« Reply #1998 on: June 19, 2020, 12:11:45 PM »
Read this elsewhere. It was posted on Twitter by Corey Reynolds an American actor. It provides a thought that was only ill defined in my mind, but his clarity now makes perfect sense to me:

"Trumplethinskin wanted to WIN the Presidency. He couldn't care less about being President & governing responsibly. Here's the truth: Assholini's supporters don't measure his "success" by what he does FOR them, they measure by what he does AGAINST the people they don't like. That's why trumpanzees see Agent Orange as "successful." This is why they will NEVER abandon him. His tormenting of others SUSTAINS them."
Before we work on Artificial Intelligence shouldn't we address the problem of natural stupidity.

jeremyp

• Admin Support
  • Blurb
« Reply #1999 on: June 19, 2020, 07:13:42 PM »
Read this elsewhere. It was posted on Twitter by Corey Reynolds an American actor. It provides a thought that was only ill defined in my mind, but his clarity now makes perfect sense to me:

"Trumplethinskin wanted to WIN the Presidency. He couldn't care less about being President & governing responsibly. Here's the truth: Assholini's supporters don't measure his "success" by what he does FOR them, they measure by what he does AGAINST the people they don't like. That's why trumpanzees see Agent Orange as "successful." This is why they will NEVER abandon him. His tormenting of others SUSTAINS them."
I think there’s a lot of truth to that. It’s more important to stick one on the commie libruls than to have a job or healthcare.