Author Topic: Effective natural birth control?  (Read 1407 times)

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
Effective natural birth control?
« on: August 07, 2017, 04:32:08 PM »

ekim

Re: Effective natural birth control?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2017, 04:44:21 PM »
She obviously hasn't heard of the time honoured contraceptive method .... headache!  ;)

Rhiannon

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2017, 08:40:02 PM »
It's fine so long as you accept it's not foolproof. But then no method is.

ekim

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2017, 11:30:23 AM »
I vaguely remember a winner of an award (? an Oscar) who gave his speech with all the usual messages of thanks to his director, producer, family etc, etc, and ended by saying and my thanks to the Catholic Church for the rhythm method, without which I wouldn't be here to day.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2017, 11:43:08 AM »
I vaguely remember a winner of an award (? an Oscar) who gave his speech with all the usual messages of thanks to his director, producer, family etc, etc, and ended by saying and my thanks to the Catholic Church for the rhythm method, without which I wouldn't be here to day.
Billy Connolly
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

floo

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2017, 03:17:30 PM »
In the late 60s, before I married, my husband to be and I came across a contraceptive device called the CD Indicator, in which we put our faith. Suffice to say I was jolly fortunate to get unintentionally pregnant a month after our marriage, instead of prior to the ring being put on my finger.  :o

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2017, 03:21:57 PM »
She obviously hasn't heard of the time honoured contraceptive method .... headache!  ;)
The one that I have used most successfully over the years is - my face!  :'(
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein