Author Topic: Long hair on boys - do girls with short hair have to grow theirs . . . ???  (Read 9174 times)

Shaker

Amended: what is normal and what is average where you happen to live, please?

I don't think I live in a bubble; I live in a society. My society, not yours.

Evidently not yours. I like mine. I think it's better.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 02:58:55 PM by Shaker »
Pain, or damage, don't end the world. Or despair, or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back. - Al Swearengen, Deadwood.

ad_orientem

Normal, as in men who actually look and act like men, you know, who don't spend more time in front of the mirror than a woman. God knows what my old man would have said if I had ever put my hair in a bun or plucked my eyebrows, probably something along the lines of "Why are you done up like a poof?" and rightly so.
Peace through superior firepower.
Do not believe anything until the Kremlin denies it.

Shaker

Ahhhhhh!

You're from the 1930s!

Why didn't you say?

We can cope with travellers from long ago!
Pain, or damage, don't end the world. Or despair, or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back. - Al Swearengen, Deadwood.

floo

It's exactly that, pal. I don't know what kind of a bubble you live in.

It is what sort of bubble you are living in, which is the question! ::)

ad_orientem

Well I live in a world where men generally look like men and women like women.

floo

Well I live in a world where men generally look like men and women like women.

It must be a very tiny little world. ::)

Shaker

Yes  :D

ad_orientem

Just a normal one, free from the tyranny of modern gender politics.

Owlswing

What prompts you to refer to a lady as "PAL"?

How disgustingly patronising you are.
The Holy Bible, probably the most diabolical work of fiction ever to be visited upon mankind.

An it harm none, do what you will; an it harm some, do what you must!

Owlswing

Normal, as in men who actually look and act like men, you know, who don't spend more time in front of the mirror than a woman. God knows what my old man would have said if I had ever put my hair in a bun or plucked my eyebrows, probably something along the lines of "Why are you done up like a poof?" and rightly so.

Or kiss each other like the two "real men" in your avatar?
The Holy Bible, probably the most diabolical work of fiction ever to be visited upon mankind.

floo

Just a normal one, free from the tyranny of modern gender politics.

A NORMAL world is populated by gays, straights and transgender people. 

Shaker

They call it

F-I-N-L-A-N-D.

Tricky as it's one of the most liberal, progressive and forward-thinking countries in the world; but hey ho. He has missed out on it.

Owlswing

A NORMAL world is populated by gays, straights and transgender people.

Not by Ad_O's rather twisted definition of normal it's not! He doesn't mean "NORMAL", he means "ORTHODOX"!

floo

Not by Ad_O's rather twisted definition of normal it's not! He doesn't mean "NORMAL", he means "ORTHODOX"!

Oh silly me!

Shaker

This month, yes  ;D

ad_orientem

::)

ad_orientem

They call it

F-I-N-L-A-N-D.

Tricky as it's one of the most liberal, progressive and forward-thinking countries in the world; but hey ho. He has missed out on it.

You know nothing about this country.

Rhiannon

That explains volumes.

Rhiannon

I wouldn't call me pal.

I'm afraid it's you that lives in the bubble. One where you want to believe that 'traditional' values aren't generally seen as hysterically funny and hopelessly irrelevant.

Shaker

You know nothing about this country.

I shouldn't have to, as I don't live there.

On the other hand, I know that you live in a country whose socially liberal policies you must hate no end, which delights me no end.

Ugly and narrow, cramped people of little brain being upset by free and forward thinking views is one of the great pleasures of life.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 04:05:33 PM by Shaker »

ad_orientem

The problem here is that you live in little rainbow coloured bubble along with the rest of the far red/green left, who think we should have no borders and think it would be great if men became queens. It might come as a shock to you all, but most people don't want that because they're normal.

Rhiannon

Bless you, you think you actually sound normal here?

Shaker

The problem here is that you live in little rainbow coloured
I love rainbows.
bubble
I love bubbles too.
along with the rest of the far red/green left
Sounds like me!

who think we should have no borders and think it would be great if men became queens.

Other than a female sovereign what's a queen?

It might come as a shock to you all, but most people don't want that because they're normal.
Who are most and - I'm sure I've asked this before, without an answer - what is normal?

You?  ;D

Owlswing

Who are most and - I'm sure I've asked this before, without an answer - what is normal?

For Ad_O?

For him 'normal' is defined as the situation existing pre-1054 - before the Catholic Church decided that some bits of the bible didn't suit it and decided to change it to fit what they wanted, while Ad_O's lot decided that they didn't want anything to change and decided to live in a pre-1054 time capsule!

Shaker

For Ad_O?

For him 'normal' is defined as the situation existing pre-1054 - before the Catholic Church decided
No, not this month; he's on the other one for the moment.

It won't last, of course