Author Topic: Long hair on boys - do girls with short hair have to grow theirs . . . ???  (Read 9177 times)

floo

The problem here is that you live in little rainbow coloured bubble along with the rest of the far red/green left, who think we should have no borders and think it would be great if men became queens. It might come as a shock to you all, but most people don't want that because they're normal.

Normal is being gay, straight and transsexual. Being an unpleasant bigot, as you appear to be, is ABNORMAL! >:(

Sebastian Toe

Because it's incredibly girly.
Like this?

https://tinyurl.com/y92z96s7

I'm sure that he would be easily mistaken for a girl - but maybe only in Finland?
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

ad_orientem

Don't be a Moderator: content removed. And don't give me any if that pony about what is normal, as if no one knew.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 06:27:21 PM by Gordon »
Peace through superior firepower.
Do not believe anything until the Kremlin denies it.

floo

Don't be Moderator: quoted content removed. And don't give me any if that pony about what is normal, as if no one knew.

Obviously you have no idea!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 06:28:18 PM by Gordon »

ad_orientem

Obviously you have no idea!

Don't I. Well I know men being women ain't.

Sebastian Toe

Don't be Moderator: quoted content removed. And don't give me any if that pony about what is normal, as if no one knew.
The guy(?) On the right in your avatar.
How is he doing his hair at the back?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 06:28:50 PM by Gordon »
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

ad_orientem

Well, it ain't in a bun.

Rhiannon

Well, it ain't in a bun.

Could be plaits, could be ringlets. Notveasy to tell.

They are having a lovely cuddle though. Nothing like a PDA.

floo

Well, it ain't in a bun.

The guys on your avatar appear to be in passionate embrace, are they gay? ;D

Maeght

Just a normal one, free from the tyranny of modern gender politics.

Says someone who wants people to conform to a gender stereotype.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 09:05:03 PM by Maeght »

Owlswing

Don't I. Well I know men being women ain't.

I didn't think that you would be bold enough to call out your God like that.

According to you man is as your God made him, as are women, so if a man finds that he feels more like a woman, or vice versa, that is the way YOUR God made them.

His fuck-up and not their fault - typical Christian attitude from Ad_O - blame it all on man not the God who made man (and woman - twice - as the first one was too fiesty for Him)!
The Holy Bible, probably the most diabolical work of fiction ever to be visited upon mankind.

An it harm none, do what you will; an it harm some, do what you must!

Sebastian Toe

Well, it ain't in a bun.
A croissant probably.....
Albert Einstein

Robbie

True Wit is Nature to Advantage drest,
          What oft was Thought, but ne’er so well Exprest

Sassy

I was considsering putting this on tyhe General Discussion Topic, but then I decided it was, in view of the matter happening over the Oggin, it was closer to politics . . . 

https://uk.yahoo.com/style/mum-furious-4-year-old-son-sent-home-long-hair-075558912.html

Just ask the parent to tie it back.
We know we have to work together to abolish war and terrorism to create a compassionate  world in which Justice and peace prevail. Love ;D   Einstein
 "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

jeremyp

• Admin Support
  • Blurb
    • Sincere Flattery: A blog about computing
Well I live in a world where men generally look like men and women like women.

Like these men. They look pretty good in their dresses don't you think?

Hair styles in both men and women is fashion. Go back a couple of hundred years and you'll see men wearing their hair long.

Now, I think the man-bun looks stupid (and women who pluck their eyebrows and draw them back on) but that is just my opinion. If they want to do it that's fine by me.
This post and all of JeremyP's posts words certified 100% divinely inspired* -- signed God.
*Platinum infallibility package, terms and conditions may apply

Owlswing

Just ask the parent to tie it back.

If you had bothered to actually read the article you would have seen that this is not an alternative that is acceptable to the school!
The Holy Bible, probably the most diabolical work of fiction ever to be visited upon mankind.

An it harm none, do what you will; an it harm some, do what you must!