Author Topic: No Thanks  (Read 1041 times)

Humph Warden Bennett

No Thanks
« on: October 29, 2017, 11:37:49 AM »
I really do wish that Golding, his girlfriend, & the rest of their scummy followers would catch the train back to his home town (it's only two stops away) & cause grief with the Trots there. If they were men enough for a real fight they would go to Sham.

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/bromley/15624821.Britain_first_plan_rally_in_Bromley/

Walter

Re: No Thanks
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 12:08:05 PM »
I really do wish that Golding, his girlfriend, & the rest of their scummy followers would catch the train back to his home town (it's only two stops away) & cause grief with the Trots there. If they were men enough for a real fight they would go to Sham.

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/bromley/15624821.Britain_first_plan_rally_in_Bromley/
well I've just read the link and don't see anything wrong with what they are doing .

Humph Warden Bennett

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2017, 12:18:37 PM »
well I've just read the link and don't see anything wrong with what they are doing .

A neo facist march through a suburban high street, attended by a whole load of assorted loons who want to be Fuhrer, and an even bigger crowd of 57 varieties of Trots, anarchists, and quite possibly looters is not IMHO a good thing for a Saturday afternoon when ordinary people want to do their shopping. It will use up our police resources on keeping one bunch of thugs from beating up the other bunch, quite likely there will then be problems in our pubs, shops, and local mall.

Walter

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2017, 12:24:24 PM »
A neo facist march through a suburban high street, attended by a whole load of assorted loons who want to be Fuhrer, and an even bigger crowd of 57 varieties of Trots, anarchists, and quite possibly looters is not IMHO a good thing for a Saturday afternoon when ordinary people want to do their shopping. It will use up our police resources on keeping one bunch of thugs from beating up the other bunch, quite likely there will then be problems in our pubs, shops, and local mall.
get a grip man !just because it doesn't suit you sensibilities , not everyone has to think like you  and if they do think differently it doesn automatically mean they are wrong

Humph Warden Bennett

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2017, 12:32:59 PM »
get a grip man !just because it doesn't suit you sensibilities , not everyone has to think like you  and if they do think differently it doesn automatically mean they are wrong

It is not a matter of whether I think that Golding & his chums are wrong (although I suspect that a majority opinion would be that they are), my concern is that Golding is using somebody else's town to start trouble because he does not want aggro on his own doorstep.

Walter

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2017, 01:01:53 PM »
It is not a matter of whether I think that Golding & his chums are wrong (although I suspect that a majority opinion would be that they are), my concern is that Golding is using somebody else's town to start trouble because he does not want aggro on his own doorstep.
OK I understand your concerns however this is Britain and you don't own the town and neither does Golding