Author Topic: A new suspect in the Madeleine McCann case  (Read 568 times)

Roses

A new suspect in the Madeleine McCann case
« on: June 05, 2020, 03:42:35 PM »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52935728

I wonder if after all this time they are on the right track and will solve the mystery of the poor child's disappearance?
"At the going down of the sun and in the morning we will remember them."

Owlswing

Re: A new suspect in the Madeleine McCann case
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2020, 10:37:54 PM »
My sympathies are with the child who, no matter who snatched her must have been terrified to a level to which no child should be subjected.

Regardless of all other considerations, I am still convinced that her parents should face charges of 'child endangerment' or whatever the Portuguese equivalent is, it was their negligence in leaving her alone that allowed her kidnap and probable death!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 03:44:18 PM by Owlswing »
The Holy Bible, probably the most diabolical work of fiction ever to be visited upon mankind.

An it harm none, do what you will; an it harm some, do what you must!

Roses

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2020, 03:35:36 PM »
I have no doubt the McCann's will have their negligence on the consciences for as long they live.
"At the going down of the sun and in the morning we will remember them."

Owlswing

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2020, 03:48:26 PM »

I have no doubt the McCann's will have their negligence on the consciences for as long they live.

Not them - a visit to the Vatican, an audience with the Pope, a Papal blessing (all in front of the news cameras, of course) . . . and no-one that I can find evidence of has ever seen an audit of all the money that was donated to try and find the child.

The Holy Bible, probably the most diabolical work of fiction ever to be visited upon mankind.

An it harm none, do what you will; an it harm some, do what you must!

Sassy

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2020, 01:38:40 PM »
My sympathies are with the child who, no matter who snatched her must have been terrified to a level to which no child should be subjected.

It weighs on my mind too.  :'(
[/quote]
Regardless of all other considerations, I am still convinced that her parents should face charges of 'child endangerment' or whatever the Portuguese equivalent is, it was their negligence in leaving her alone that allowed her kidnap and probable death!
[/quote]

Understand, your feelings but would it really do hurting the children left by imprisoning the parents. Also they must have suffered terribly so enough punishment.
My friend whose mother passed away a few years ago, said his mother saw the camper van and said then she thought it has had something to do with it. WHY did the German authorities not pass the lead on?

This guys needs giving the truth drug if it really exists. Then they can get the whole lot of these creeps and lock them up. 
We know we have to work together to abolish war and terrorism to create a compassionate  world in which Justice and peace prevail. Love ;D   Einstein
 "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2020, 02:48:33 PM »
Not them - a visit to the Vatican, an audience with the Pope, a Papal blessing (all in front of the news cameras, of course) . . . and no-one that I can find evidence of has ever seen an audit of all the money that was donated to try and find the child.

The couple are (very) distant relatives of mine.
I have seen no evidence of them having personally gained financially from this tradgedy. Quite the reverse, actually.
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2020, 06:48:08 PM »

This guys needs giving the truth drug if it really exists. Then they can get the whole lot of these creeps and lock them up.

Just as an aside  if there really was such a thing as an infallible truth drug and it was administered to the surviving  moon walking astronauts and they all agreed that they had indeed walked on the moon.......would you believe them?
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein