Author Topic: Disabled car park discriminatory to able-bodied people', man in wheelchair told  (Read 838 times)

Owlswing

Ffs!

https://amp.abc.net.au/article/100103488?__twitter_impression=true

I wholly agree with your comment, but, unfortunately, it is to be expected when the description of just about every bitch that anybody has against anybody else is deemed to be discrimination.

If you stop throwing your food scraps out in the household rubbish it will not be long before some animal rights activist will be accusing you of discriminating against wild rats by denying them food!

You cannot, it seems. these days, do anything, say anything, think anything, without discriminating against someone or something!

The sooner someone claims that the House of Lords discriminates against the majority of the electorate/population the better!

Owlswing

)O(
The Holy Bible, probably the most diabolical work of fiction ever to be visited upon mankind.

An it harm none, do what you will; an it harm some, do what you must!

Robbie

Ffs!

https://amp.abc.net.au/article/100103488?__twitter_impression=true

Bollox isn't it.

(Owl, going off the point, I'm intrigued by the symbol you use in your signature:- )O(.
What does it mean? It looks like something rude to me but that's probably my mind.)
True Wit is Nature to Advantage drest,
          What oft was Thought, but ne’er so well Exprest

Owlswing

(Owl, going off the point, I'm intrigued by the symbol you use in your signature:- )O(.

What does it mean? It looks like something rude to me but that's probably my mind.)

Robbie

It is a symbol used by some Pagans, not all (there are more types of Pagan than there are female hairstyles multiplied by the number of acceptable skirt lengths) and signifies the three visible phases of the moon, First Quarter, Full Moon, and Last Quarter - dark of the Moon being invisible. More than a few things in Pagan ritual are timed by the moon!

Owlswing

)O(

The Holy Bible, probably the most diabolical work of fiction ever to be visited upon mankind.

Robbie

Thanks Owl.
True Wit is Nature to Advantage drest,
          What oft was Thought, but ne’er so well Exprest

Owlswing

Thanks, Owl.

You're welcome!

Owlswing

)O(

SteveH

• God? She's black.
This is what happens when a twat complains to a Jack-in-office.
When conspiracy nuts start spouting their bollocks, the best answer is "That's what they want you to think".

jeremyp

• Admin Support
  • Blurb
    • Sincere Flattery: A blog about computing
I find this story a little bit unclear.

The main thrust seems to be that some able bodied people complained that the disabled spaces were discriminatory against them (which, of course, they are, to balance out the fact that having to walk long distances is discriminatory against disabled people). If that's the case, I don't understand why the people in charge of the carpark didn't just laugh in their faces.

But there's also somebody in the story who seemed to think that the spaces were removed because people were complaining about able bodied people using them i.e. the people in charge of the carpark just wanted a quieter life.

Either way it's totally barking.
This post and all of JeremyP's posts words certified 100% divinely inspired* -- signed God.
*Platinum infallibility package, terms and conditions may apply

SteveH

• God? She's black.

Either way it's totally barking.
"Totally parking", surely?
When conspiracy nuts start spouting their bollocks, the best answer is "That's what they want you to think".

jeremyp

• Admin Support
  • Blurb
    • Sincere Flattery: A blog about computing
"Totally parking", surely?

Not for the disabled people, unfortunately.
This post and all of JeremyP's posts words certified 100% divinely inspired* -- signed God.
*Platinum infallibility package, terms and conditions may apply