Author Topic: And the Tin Ear prize goes to....  (Read 476 times)

Nearly Sane

• Administrator

Aruntraveller

• Administrator
Re: And the Tin Ear prize goes to....
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2021, 10:02:11 AM »
My MP  >:(
Before we work on Artificial Intelligence shouldn't we address the problem of natural stupidity.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

jeremyp

• Admin Support
  • Blurb
    • Sincere Flattery: A blog about computing
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2021, 10:28:53 AM »

His timing is typically Tory.

Maybe he is being Machiavellian. He disagrees with current Tory policy and is thus trying to undermine the party.
This post and all of JeremyP's posts words certified 100% divinely inspired* -- signed God.
*Platinum infallibility package, terms and conditions may apply

Aruntraveller

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2021, 06:27:27 PM »
Do not, whatever you do, click on this link of Therese Coffey singing. I mean it.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/video/2021/oct/07/therese-coffey-filmed-singing-time-of-my-life-at-conference-karaoke-party-video?

You can't say you weren't warned.
Before we work on Artificial Intelligence shouldn't we address the problem of natural stupidity.

Walt Zingmatilder

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2021, 06:52:03 PM »
Do not, whatever you do, click on this link of Therese Coffey singing. I mean it.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/video/2021/oct/07/therese-coffey-filmed-singing-time-of-my-life-at-conference-karaoke-party-video?

You can't say you weren't warned.
So what you are saying Trent is that you'd prefer this to come back to haunt her, rather than it haunt us. You are a true Gent.