Author Topic: Daily Mail - Keeping it Classy  (Read 446 times)

Aruntraveller

• Administrator
Before we work on Artificial Intelligence shouldn't we address the problem of natural stupidity.

jeremyp

• Admin Support
  • Blurb
    • Sincere Flattery: A blog about computing
Re: Daily Mail - Keeping it Classy
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2022, 09:57:15 AM »
Mail on Sunday actually. I only correct you because, once, on another site, I criticised Peter Hitchens as a Daily Mail writer and the man himself replied to point out that he actually wrote for the Mail on Sunday.
This post and all of JeremyP's posts words certified 100% divinely inspired* -- signed God.
*Platinum infallibility package, terms and conditions may apply

Aruntraveller

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2022, 10:08:46 AM »
Mail on Sunday actually. I only correct you because, once, on another site, I criticised Peter Hitchens as a Daily Mail writer and the man himself replied to point out that he actually wrote for the Mail on Sunday.

Point taken. Thanks.
Before we work on Artificial Intelligence shouldn't we address the problem of natural stupidity.

SteveH

• God? She's black.
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2022, 11:20:35 AM »
I'll see your Peter Hitchens, and raise you Francis Wheen, who once replied to a comment of mine on Farcebook.
When conspiracy nuts start spouting their bollocks, the best answer is "That's what they want you to think".

Gordon

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2022, 01:11:24 PM »
What a nauseating article, be it the Daily Andrex or the Andrex on Sunday.