Author Topic: Boris Becker Banged up by Bankruptcy  (Read 507 times)

jeremyp

• Admin Support
  • Blurb
    • Sincere Flattery: A blog about computing
Boris Becker Banged up by Bankruptcy
« on: April 29, 2022, 04:01:55 PM »
This post and all of JeremyP's posts words certified 100% divinely inspired* -- signed God.
*Platinum infallibility package, terms and conditions may apply

Aruntraveller

• Administrator
Re: Boris Becker Banged up by Bankruptcy
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2022, 06:06:07 PM »
It does make you wonder if there's something about the name Boris that predisposes a person towards criminality.
Before we work on Artificial Intelligence shouldn't we address the problem of natural stupidity.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2022, 09:45:34 AM »
 The amount of sympathisers on various FB pages who try to minimise what he has done should surprise me - it doesn't.
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

jeremyp

• Admin Support
  • Blurb
    • Sincere Flattery: A blog about computing
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2022, 12:08:36 PM »
The amount of sympathisers on various FB pages who try to minimise what he has done should surprise me - it doesn't.

I do have a certain amount of sympathy with respect to the original bankruptcy, but no sympathy with respect to the law breaking. Hiding assets when you are bankrupt is stealing from your creditors who are likely to get much more back than pennies on the pound even if you don't hide your assets.
This post and all of JeremyP's posts words certified 100% divinely inspired* -- signed God.
*Platinum infallibility package, terms and conditions may apply

Aruntraveller

• Administrator
Before we work on Artificial Intelligence shouldn't we address the problem of natural stupidity.