Author Topic: Eureka  (Read 9128 times)

bluehillside Retd.

Re: Eureka
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2022, 11:30:45 AM »
Gordon,

I was rather hoping that Nick was going to tell us that he had found a way of extracting dynamic energy from the clouds of colliding galaxies that he used to tell us about - what a difference that would make in these freezing cold days and with threats to power supplies over this winter.

Perhaps he has:

https://www.npr.org/2022/12/13/1142208055/nuclear-fusion-breakthrough-climate-change
"Don't make me come down there."

God

NicholasMarks

« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2022, 11:32:50 AM »
I was rather hoping that Nick was going to tell us that he had found a way of extracting dynamic energy from the clouds of colliding galaxies that he used to tell us about - what a difference that would make in these freezing cold days and with threats to power supplies over this winter.

Nothings changed there, but the warmth of righteous truth does stimulate an emotional well-being within us...but that science is far too complicated...far too sensitive...and far too righteous for us to understand, as yet.  No...I am building up to tell you how prayer stimulates a 'pure aqueous fluid', produced within us, that reaches into the deepest parts of our bodies chasing out stale lymph wherever it gathers...and wherever it cripples us.

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2022, 11:36:35 AM »
Sparky,

Nothings changed there, but the warmth of righteous truth does stimulate an emotional well-being within us...but that science is far too complicated...far too sensitive...and far too righteous for us to understand, as yet.  No...I am building up to tell you how prayer stimulates a 'pure aqueous fluid', produced within us, that reaches into the deepest parts of our bodies chasing out stale lymph wherever it gathers...and wherever it cripples us.

Could you maybe get on with it please, only I've got The Lancet waiting on the other line and they're holding their front page for your impending splash.

Ta. 

God

NicholasMarks

« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2022, 11:44:26 AM »
Sparky,

Could you maybe get on with it please, only I've got The Lancet waiting on the other line and they're holding their front page for your impending splash.

Ta.

Don't take my word for it...try it for yourself...it is the natural result of sin so I know that many need it.

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2022, 11:47:20 AM »
Sparky,

Don't take my word for it...try it for yourself...it is the natural result of sin so I know that many need it.

Try what? You haven't told us what your great "discovery" is yet. I'm running out of Twiglets here dammit!   

God

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2022, 12:29:19 PM »
It hasn't been left to me or any other individual to reveal when Biblical events will happen...

You announced back in 2015 that Judgement Day "isn't far off"!
Seven years ago Nick.

You seem to think that Jesus' work is finished...but it isn't. It isn't over until Judgment Day and though the signs say that it isn't far off........

Could you perhaps elaborate on that prediction.
It helps people understand better when someone's accurate predictions are using common language in a very uncommon way.
Then the reader can better guess at what you might really mean.
In this instance for example if you use that phrase again, I would know that you mean at least seven years from now.

"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

NicholasMarks

« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2022, 12:51:13 PM »
You announced back in 2015 that Judgement Day "isn't far off"!
Seven years ago Nick.

Could you perhaps elaborate on that prediction.
It helps people understand better when someone's accurate predictions are using common language in a very uncommon way.
Then the reader can better guess at what you might really mean.
In this instance for example if you use that phrase again, I would know that you mean at least seven years from now.

What I have ever announced is that  I don't know exactly when...but we will all have a seven year warm up period...that's one of the signs. It doesn't matter much what I say...it's what Jesus Christ says. I'm just repeating what he told us and conveying what it all means for those who will listen...and prayer is vitally important...for a number of reasons...so better start now, just as Jesus taught us. A quiet place, out of earshot of others, springs to mind.

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2022, 12:59:31 PM »
Sparky,

What I have ever announced is that  I don't know exactly when...but we will all have a seven year warm up period...that's one of the signs. It doesn't matter much what I say...it's what Jesus Christ says. I'm just repeating what he told us and conveying what it all means for those who will listen...and prayer is vitally important...for a number of reasons...so better start now, just as Jesus taught us. A quiet place, out of earshot of others, springs to mind.

So you haven't "discovered" anything after all then? Oh the disappointment of it!

God

Outrider

« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2022, 01:02:01 PM »
Sparky,

Ta.

Don't rush him, Nobel nominations don't close until the end of January...

O.
Universes are forever, not just for creation...

New Atheism - because, apparently, there's a use-by date on unanswered questions.

Eminent Pedant, Interpreter of Heretical Writings, Unwarranted Harvester of Trite Nomenclature, Church of Debatable Saints

NicholasMarks

« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2022, 01:04:57 PM »
Sparky,

So you haven't "discovered" anything after all then? Oh the disappointment of it!

Not unless you are suffering from stale lymph problems...and I only have to glance around the food market to see just how many people do. But it's not really my science. It is Almighty God's and Jesus Christ's and I have found it best to give them the lead in all matters of righteousness.

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2022, 01:09:19 PM »
Outy,

Ah, fair enough. Won't we look proper Charlies when he collects his prize though...

God

NicholasMarks

« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2022, 01:10:27 PM »

O.

I know it's all pretty explosive but Nobel isn't on my agenda. Salvation for as many as can adopt righteousness as their code of behaviour is...and prayer can do wonders, here.

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2022, 01:12:15 PM »
Sparky,

Not unless you are suffering from stale lymph problems...and I only have to glance around the food market to see just how many people do. But it's not really my science. It is Almighty God's and Jesus Christ's and I have found it best to give them the lead in all matters of righteousness.

But you started this thread by telling us "I have found it". What is it that you think you've found exactly, and why do you think you're right about that?

More to the point, why do you think anyone else should believe your unevidenced assertions?   
« Last Edit: December 13, 2022, 01:20:19 PM by bluehillside Retd. »

God

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2022, 01:13:25 PM »
Sparky,

I know it's all pretty explosive...

What is?

God

NicholasMarks

« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2022, 02:07:55 PM »
Sparky,

What is?

Let's just say, I've put it to the test. Prayer is so very important in all of this and here is another reason why...it lowers our attitude to one of honesty, meekness, and righteous intent and this is hugely beneficial when accessing a science that defies all understanding...except for our Deity...try it.

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2022, 02:18:42 PM »
NM,

Let's just say, I've put it to the test. Prayer is so very important in all of this and here is another reason why...it lowers o6ur attitude to one of honesty, meekness, and righteous intent and this is hugely beneficial when accessing a science that defies all understanding...except for our Deity...try it.

As I’ve no idea what this “test” was, let’s not.

Until now your entirely unargued and unevidenced assertions here have been indulged, but you should really reconsider where you’re going with this. I would hope that no-one is ever gullible or naïve enough to take your claims seriously but if anyone did they have (or could have) some nasty consequences.

First, you imply that people who are ill or die of illness are in some way to blame for their misfortune. If only they’d followed the advice of god’s little helper Nicholas Marks you imply they could have been cured or not have contracted the illness in the first place. People get ill all the time, and often they display great courage and stoicism as they undergo treatment – they do not need a self-aggrandising fantasist guilt tripping them to make them feel even worse than they already do.

Second, if (heaven forbid) someone who’s ill and needs actual medical care makes the awful mistake of taking you seriously and decides to drop the treatment in favour of your quackery, avoidably dreadful outcomes could follow. It’s not just you by the way – there’s are lots of self-proclaimed “healers”, shamans, con artists, fantasists and woo merchants out there all preying on people when they’re at their most vulnerable. For what it's worth, I don’t think you’re malevolent either – you actually seem to believe your bonkers claims – but the effect is the same regardless of the intent.

Stop it now. Really.           
« Last Edit: December 13, 2022, 02:25:33 PM by bluehillside Retd. »

God

NicholasMarks

« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2022, 02:30:33 PM »
NM,

As I’ve no idea what this “test” was, let’s not.

Until now you’re entirely unargued and unevidenced assertions here have been indulged, but you should really reconsider where you’re going with this. I would hope that no-one is ever gullible or naïve enough to take your claims seriously but if anyone did they have (or could have) some nasty consequences.

First, your claims imply that people who are ill or die of illness are in some way to blame for their misfortune. If only they’d followed the advice of god’s little helper Nicholas Marks you imply they could have been cured or not have contracted the illness in the first place. People get ill all the time, and often they display great courage and stoicism as they undergo treatment – they do not need a self-aggrandising fantasist guilt tripping them to make them feel even worse than they already do.

Second, if (heaven forbid) someone who’s ill and needs actual medical care makes the awful mistake of taking you seriously and decides to drop the treatment in favour of your quackery, avoidably dreadful outcomes could follow. It’s not just you by the way – there’s are lots of self-proclaimed “healers”, shamans, con artists, fantasists and woo merchants out there all preying on people when they’re at their most vulnerable. For what it's worth, I don’t think you’re malevolent either – you actually seem to believe your bonkers claims – but the effect is the same regardless of the intent.

Stop it now. Really.           

You really must read the Holy Bible...I have said nothing that isn't already in the Holy Bible. You refuse to believe that the universe is under the authority of electromagnetic laws owned by Almighty God who wants you to know we must all learn to behave, righteously, to enable us to make our peace with Him...if we wait long enough we will all see God's Judgement coming and everyone won't benefit leading with the obstructive and those who refuse to follow righteousness...namely, those written about in Revelation 21:8.

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2022, 02:36:31 PM »
NM,

You really must read the Holy Bible...I have said nothing that isn't already in the Holy Bible. You refuse to believe that the universe is under the authority of electromagnetic laws owned by Almighty God who wants you to know we must all learn to behave, righteously, to enable us to make our peace with Him...if we wait long enough we will all see God's Judgement coming and everyone won't benefit leading with the obstructive and those who refuse to follow righteousness...namely, those written about in Revelation 21:8.

I “refuse to believe” that because there’s no good reason for me to think it’s true, and I don’t care about “waiting long enough”; I care about the damage you and people like you do in the here and now.

Why did you just ignore everything I said to you about your behaviour?

God

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2022, 02:44:14 PM »
What I have ever announced is that  I don't know exactly when...but we will all have a seven year warm up period...that's one of the signs.
In order to have a seven year warm up period you would have to know that this period has started for that to make any sense.
So, Nick answer accurately.....has the seven-year warm up period started?
If it has, when did it start?
It hasn't started yet, how does one tell when it does actually start?
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

NicholasMarks

« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2022, 03:09:54 PM »
NM,

I “refuse to believe” that because there’s no good reason for me to think it’s true, and I don’t care about “waiting long enough”; I care about the damage you and people like you do in the here and now.

Why did you just ignore everything I said to you about your behaviour?

If you read Revelation 21:8 you will know where Almighty God and Jesus Christ put all the blame and you will know just how severe its going to be. You will know the pains and the suffering our Deity has gone through just to protect those who deserve saving...and, I suspect, that revealing why, where, and how to clear stale lymph is part of their plan...and you can't tell me it isn't a serious problem that has a scientific cause.

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2022, 03:15:41 PM »
NM,

If you read Revelation 21:8 you will know where Almighty God and Jesus Christ put all the blame and you will know just how severe its going to be. You will know the pains and the suffering our Deity has gone through just to protect those who deserve saving...and, I suspect, that revealing why, where, and how to clear stale lymph is part of their plan...and you can't tell me it isn't a serious problem that has a scientific cause.

And if you read Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone you’ll see that people fly around on broomsticks. If you seriously think the Bible is a reliable reference source for “scientific causes” then you need to make that argument before you insist that people just take it at face value.

Back to the point though: can you understand why spreading palpably false medical advice on the internet is a bad idea?   

God

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2022, 03:19:38 PM »
I have found it.

Hang onto it: there's a food shortage.
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2022, 03:19:57 PM »
Sparky,

PS Re: "I have said nothing that isn't already in the Holy Bible", would you like to tell us then where exactly the Bible refers to "lymph" please?   
« Last Edit: December 13, 2022, 03:23:38 PM by bluehillside Retd. »

God

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2022, 03:20:43 PM »
I know it's all pretty explosive but Nobel isn't on my agenda. Salvation for as many as can adopt righteousness as their code of behaviour is...and prayer can do wonders, here.

Don't you mean 'Noel', NM? You know, the feast marking Christ, God Incarnate?
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Gordon

• Administrator
« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2022, 04:24:54 PM »

Well now, Nick: my oncology Prof told me that my prostate cancer had spread to my lymph nodes, which was confrmed by scans. So should I stick with what he has prescribed, which seems to be working over these last 2 years or so, or should I switch to this "pure acqueous fluid"?

What would you advise?