Author Topic: Eureka  (Read 9095 times)

bluehillside Retd.

Re: Eureka
« Reply #75 on: December 14, 2022, 03:33:03 PM »
NM,

My love of dealing with atheists is because they are so totally wrong...but I can help them. I don't want to go too deep into the science because past experience tells me that it is too complicated for those who offer no protection against 'stale lymph'. It builds up within us in many different ways as clearly shown by old hands deprived of keratin...and as you say, causes mayhem with our immune defenses. Introducing a science that goes someway towards explaining it isn't a crime. This pure aqueous fluid is prepared in our kidneys and returned there for refreshment but like deep  Biblical translation you need to have a working knowledge and not make spurious attacks on the presenter.

What, wrong like “Children don't automatically suffer from it…” (“it” being lymphoma) you mean? Why is Outy asking you for some evidence to justify your claims wrong, and why haven’t you provided any?

If you want to "help" atheists as you claim perhaps a good place to start would be with reasoning and evidence rather than with easily falsifiable mistakes and lies. What do you think? 

"Don't make me come down there."

God

NicholasMarks

« Reply #76 on: December 14, 2022, 04:13:23 PM »
NM,

What, wrong like “Children don't automatically suffer from it…” (“it” being lymphoma) you mean? Why is Outy asking you for some evidence to justify your claims wrong, and why haven’t you provided any?

If you want to "help" atheists as you claim perhaps a good place to start would be with reasoning and evidence rather than with easily falsifiable mistakes and lies. What do you think?

Here's a little help for you to chew on. The Holy Bible is underpinned by a wonderful science called Righteousness. That science says that all stars are made from a wonderful electromagnetic force that, by default, is involved in every science, currently known or unknown to us. Jesus Christ lived that science and showed us that this wonderful electromagnetic force, which is indestructible, can be harnessed to give each one of us a say in our own health and most of this appears to revolve around stale lymph which causes much damage including arthritic damage, mainly in the hips first, but which pulls at and distorts many other body parts...and the only way out of it all is Jesus Christ...just as he told us...and Wormwood will call 'time' on us, soon, very soon...and we need to be ready for it.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #77 on: December 14, 2022, 04:16:32 PM »
Here's a little help for you to chew on. The Holy Bible is underpinned by a wonderful science called Righteousness. That science says that all stars are made from a wonderful electromagnetic force that, by default, is involved in every science, currently known or unknown to us. Jesus Christ lived that science and showed us that this wonderful electromagnetic force, which is indestructible, can be harnessed to give each one of us a say in our own health and most of this appears to revolve around stale lymph which causes much damage including arthritic damage, mainly in the hips first, but which pulls at and distorts many other body parts...and the only way out of it all is Jesus Christ...just as he told us...and Wormwood will call 'time' on us, soon, very soon...and we need to be ready for it.
drivel

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #78 on: December 14, 2022, 05:44:29 PM »
NM,

There’s nothing there to “chew on”; it’s just white noise. Not even wrong.

Anyway, the point you avoided again was that, while you’re entitled to your own opinions (however delusional), you’re not entitled to your own facts. You stated as a fact: “Children don't automatically suffer from it…” (“it” being lymphoma).

That’s not true. You now know it’s not true because you’ve been given evidence that tells you it’s not true. Thus you were either mistaken or lying about that. 

Why not then at least either correct the error, or withdraw the lie?

Would Jesus approve of you bearing false witness do you think? 

God

NicholasMarks

« Reply #79 on: December 14, 2022, 05:48:09 PM »
drivel

I've been studying this aspect of a very deep Biblical science for three and a half years and can assure you it's not drivel. Jesus Christ went through great pains to show just how important our electromagnetic nature is to us...and I can concur. When stale lymph builds up within us it does so by creeping up on us by way of numbness. It seems that keratin is a nerve food which corrects that numbness as our pure aqueous fluid comes back on stream. Many people have reported seeing Wormwood...and it has no brakes...but it does have fiery lakes of sulphur.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #80 on: December 14, 2022, 05:50:53 PM »
I've been studying this aspect of a very deep Biblical science for three and a half years and can assure you it's not drivel. Jesus Christ went through great pains to show just how important our electromagnetic nature is to us...and I can concur. When stale lymph builds up within us it does so by creeping up on us by way of numbness. It seems that keratin is a nerve food which corrects that numbness as our pure aqueous fluid comes back on stream. Many people have reported seeing Wormwood...and it has no brakes...but it does have fiery lakes of sulphur.
more drivel

NicholasMarks

« Reply #81 on: December 14, 2022, 05:53:36 PM »
NM,

There’s nothing there to “chew on”; it’s just white noise. Not even wrong.

Anyway, the point you avoided again was that, while you’re entitled to your own opinions (however delusional), you’re not entitled to your own facts. You stated as a fact: “Children don't automatically suffer from it…” (“it” being lymphoma).

That’s not true. You now know it’s not true because you’ve been given evidence that tells you it’s not true. Thus you were either mistaken or lying about that. 

Why not then at least either correct the error, or withdraw the lie?

Would Jesus approve of you bearing false witness do you think?

I have never said that children don't get ill...I said that the vast majority are filled with a lot of energy. It's a pity that they are encouraged to waste it wildly...especially as their replicating and repaing living cells need so much of it.

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #82 on: December 14, 2022, 05:59:18 PM »
NM,

I've been studying this aspect of a very deep Biblical science for three and a half years…

Then you should know by now that it’s not science.

…and can assure you it's not drivel.

Your assurance is irrelevant. What matters is whether you can provide reason and evidence to justify your claims. So far at least, you’ve offered neither.

Jesus Christ went through great pains to show just how important our electromagnetic nature is to us...and I can concur.

Jesus Christ had never heard of “electromagmetic nature”. The ancient Greeks knew about basic electrostatics and magnetostatics using amber and lodestones. Electromagnetism wasn’t defined and codified until the eighteenth century though.

Stop just making stuff up.

When stale lymph builds up within us it does so by creeping up on us by way of numbness. It seems that keratin is a nerve food which corrects that numbness as our pure aqueous fluid comes back on stream. Many people have reported seeing Wormwood...and it has no brakes...but it does have fiery lakes of sulphur.

Mindless drivel. Not even wrong. Again.

God

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #83 on: December 14, 2022, 05:59:45 PM »
I have never said that children don't get ill...I said that the vast majority are filled with a lot of energy. It's a pity that they are encouraged to waste it wildly...especially as their replicating and repaing living cells need so much of it.
That's just ignoring that kids just get lymphoma whivh you denied. Lying seems like second nature to you.

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #84 on: December 14, 2022, 06:04:15 PM »
NM,

Why are you lying again? What you actually said was: “Children don't automatically suffer from it…” (“it” being lymphoma). (Reply 52.)

You were either mistaken or lying about that. Either way you should correct it.

God

NicholasMarks

« Reply #85 on: December 14, 2022, 06:29:47 PM »
NM,

Why are you lying again? What you actually said was: “Children don't automatically suffer from it…” (“it” being lymphoma). (Reply 52.)

You were either mistaken or lying about that. Either way you should correct it.

It may or may not surprise you but I have not mentioned lymphoma at all. I have mentioned stale lymph, which isn't quite the same thing. I did say that children don't automatically suffer from it...meaning that generally children are much sturdier and healthier than adults and showed that because of this it must be something we are inflicting upon ourselves that causes the ill health adults suffer and it is obvious to me, when walking around a food market that much of it starts with arthritic hips...and I go on to show how this can be detected by simple Christian therapy. I could tell you much more but your Christian denial seems to be blocking your thinking and this is a prime target of stale lymph.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #86 on: December 14, 2022, 06:36:35 PM »

It may or may not surprise you but I have not mentioned lymphoma at all. I have mentioned stale lymph, which isn't quite the same thing. I did say that children don't automatically suffer from it...meaning that generally children are much sturdier and healthier than adults and showed that because of this it must be something we are inflicting upon ourselves that causes the ill health adults suffer and it is obvious to me, when walking around a food market that much of it starts with arthritic hips...and I go on to show how this can be detected by simple Christian therapy. I could tell you much more but your Christian denial seems to be blocking your thinking and this is a prime target of stale lymph.
Children's lymphoma was mentioned to you and your reply was as bhs has covered. So in addition to the usual drivel, that's more lying.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2022, 06:47:29 PM by Nearly Sane »

NicholasMarks

« Reply #87 on: December 14, 2022, 06:47:44 PM »
Childten's lymphoma was mentioned to you and your reply was as bhs has covered. So in addition to the usual drivel, that's more lying.

Not before God it isn't  lying but maybe to a biased atheist it may be. All these charges you make against me were made about Jesus Christ and so I'm not too perturbed...he was trying to help people who refused to be helped as well. Every one has the same problem...stale lymph knocks out vital organs...and correction requires us to harness a pure aqueous fluid that we otherwise neglect and I can clearly see the far reaching consequences of that neglect. The Holy Bible and Jesus Christ make it their greatest concern after resurrection.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #88 on: December 14, 2022, 06:55:39 PM »
Not before God it isn't  lying but maybe to a biased atheist it may be. All these charges you make against me were made about Jesus Christ and so I'm not too perturbed...he was trying to help people who refused to be helped as well. Every one has the same problem...stale lymph knocks out vital organs...and correction requires us to harness a pure aqueous fluid that we otherwise neglect and I can clearly see the far reaching consequences of that neglect. The Holy Bible and Jesus Christ make it their greatest concern after resurrection.
All these charges were made against Donald Trump. And actually I don't recall Jesus being told he was speaking drivel.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #89 on: December 14, 2022, 07:25:58 PM »
All these charges were made against Donald Trump. And actually I don't recall Jesus being told he was speaking drivel.

That's why you should read your Holy Bible...then you would know God never lies...He promises to help all those who sincerely repent...and that Jesus Christ was given a very hard time by the Jews who condemned him for likening himself to God...Oh...and His Living Water is everywhere, just waiting to be harnessed into our daily lives.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #90 on: December 14, 2022, 07:47:00 PM »
That's why you should read your Holy Bible...then you would know God never lies...He promises to help all those who sincerely repent...and that Jesus Christ was given a very hard time by the Jews who condemned him for likening himself to God...Oh...and His Living Water is everywhere, just waiting to be harnessed into our daily lives.
I have read it. You lie about it.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #91 on: December 14, 2022, 08:00:23 PM »
I have read it. You lie about it.

I would suggest that you are failing to see the truth...it is too complicated for you...but that's  OK...if you can't make sense of what I'm saying just follow Jesus Christ, accurately. It never deviates even if men force it to deviate.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #92 on: December 14, 2022, 08:23:23 PM »
I would suggest that you are failing to see the truth...it is too complicated for you...but that's  OK...if you can't make sense of what I'm saying just follow Jesus Christ, accurately. It never deviates even if men force it to deviate.
If the truth is too complicated, your god chose that.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #93 on: December 14, 2022, 08:48:34 PM »
more drivel

Yes, drivel with knobs on.
I don't know which version of Scripture you arev trying to mangle - possibly the "Not-the-Bible Bible", but give it a break, NM.
You do both real science and real faith a dis-service.
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #94 on: December 14, 2022, 08:51:12 PM »

No.
Christians accept that the Jewish leaders threw a colledctive wobbly, not because Jesus likened Himself to God, but because He claimed to BE God incarnate.
Theology 101.
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #95 on: December 14, 2022, 09:28:56 PM »
Many people have reported seeing Wormwood...and it has no brakes...but it does have fiery lakes of sulphur.

Have you seen it though In the past six years?
Surely in six years since your last report it must be clearly visible to everyone given your, now six year old prediction.
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

NicholasMarks

« Reply #96 on: December 14, 2022, 09:30:42 PM »
    No.
Christians accept that the Jewish leaders threw a colledctive wobbly, not because Jesus likened Himself to God, but because He claimed to BE God incarnate.
Theology 101.

If you read your Holy Bible you will know that Jesus never said he was God. Almighty God even said...this is my beloved Son, in whom I'm well pleased and Jesus would only perform miracles after establishing his father's consent. Paul goes to great lengths to point out that Jesuswas made higher than the angels ...equal even to God, but Jesus declined...and...unless we confess that Jesus is the Son of God, who was resurrected from the dead...we will have problems. It's all because we don't read what is written in the Bible but allow mischievous pagan Christians to interpret it for us...ps...Jesus wanted us to know that resurrection was part of a wonderful science...open to all those who follow him, accurately.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #97 on: December 14, 2022, 09:34:48 PM »
Have you seen it though In the past six years?
Surely in six years since your last report it must be clearly visible to everyone given your, now six year old prediction.

People are reporting seeing strange things in the skies almost daily...and yes I have seen them. You may have noticed that globally, great tribulations are occurring regularly. But unless you study your Holy Bible to know what to expect, you won't see 5hem until it's too late.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #98 on: December 14, 2022, 09:40:20 PM »
People are reporting seeing strange things in the skies almost daily..

Are any of those strange things Wormwood though.
I can't see many or even any reports of Wormwood sightings.
It seems there was a plethora of them up to six years ago and then despite your prediction, everyone is not seeing Wormwood

Why would that be?
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #99 on: December 14, 2022, 09:40:35 PM »
People are reporting seeing strange things in the skies almost daily...and yes I have seen them. You may have noticed that globally, great tribulations are occurring regularly. But unless you study your Holy Bible to know what to expect, you won't see 5hem until it's too late.
So where's Wormwood. I have my telescope ready to go. Where should I be looking'??