Author Topic: Eureka  (Read 9093 times)

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
Re: Eureka
« Reply #100 on: December 15, 2022, 09:12:14 AM »
If you read your Holy Bible you will know that Jesus never said he was God. Almighty God even said...this is my beloved Son, in whom I'm well pleased and Jesus would only perform miracles after establishing his father's consent. Paul goes to great lengths to point out that Jesuswas made higher than the angels ...equal even to God, but Jesus declined...and...unless we confess that Jesus is the Son of God, who was resurrected from the dead...we will have problems. It's all because we don't read what is written in the Bible but allow mischievous pagan Christians to interpret it for us...ps...Jesus wanted us to know that resurrection was part of a wonderful science...open to all those who follow him, accurately.

As I have pointed out to you, NM, I have read my Bible - in many reputable translations, as well as reading the original Greek texts.
Despite what the Watchtower deluasionist version tells you, there are two uses of 'I am' in the Gospels.
1: "I am..." as in , 'I am telling you the truth", and
2) I AM - with the emphasis on determinative, personal emphatic - as in "Before Abraham was, I AM"; "I AM the way", "I AM the vine", "I AM the good shepherd" - the latter, as I'm sure you realise, has two references to God.
The early writers used the I AM which was used in the Septuagint, the Greek translation of the O.T. That I AM was used only when referring to YHWH.
In other words, the very early writers of the NT knew exactly what Christ claimed.
Again, theology 101.
That's called 'being accurate'.

"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

NicholasMarks

« Reply #101 on: December 15, 2022, 09:47:54 AM »

As I have pointed out to you, NM, I have read my Bible - in many reputable translations, as well as reading the original Greek texts.
Despite what the Watchtower deluasionist version tells you, there are two uses of 'I am' in the Gospels.
1: "I am..." as in , 'I am telling you the truth", and
2) I AM - with the emphasis on determinative, personal emphatic - as in "Before Abraham was, I AM"; "I AM the way", "I AM the vine", "I AM the good shepherd" - the latter, as I'm sure you realise, has two references to God.
The early writers used the I AM which was used in the Septuagint, the Greek translation of the O.T. That I AM was used only when referring to YHWH.
In other words, the very early writers of the NT knew exactly what Christ claimed.
Again, theology 101.
That's called 'being accurate'.

You are mistaken in merging both Almighty God and Jesus Christ as being the same person. The Father gives witness to the Son and the Son bears Witness of the Father. If it were any other way it would be contrary to Biblical teaching. They both adhere to the same science...Righteousness...and if God had come to the Earth instead of Jesus He would have done exactly what Jesus did...but here is the difference...the angels in Heaven and all the other righteous mansions would not allow it. He had done it once for them and the entire Kingdom of God revere Him too much...and would have been too distraught to risk losing Him.

jeremyp

• Admin Support
  • Blurb
    • Sincere Flattery: A blog about computing
« Reply #102 on: December 15, 2022, 10:29:03 AM »
Best weather presenter ever.
This post and all of JeremyP's posts words certified 100% divinely inspired* -- signed God.
*Platinum infallibility package, terms and conditions may apply

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #103 on: December 15, 2022, 10:53:47 AM »
Sparky,

Not before God it isn't  lying…

So the flat out lies you tell here don’t count as lies “before God”? Does that mean you think Jesus was wrong when he said bearing false witness was wrong?

…but maybe to a biased atheist it may be.

Quoting back to you verbatim the lies you have told here isn’t atheist bias – it’s just quoting back to you verbatim the lies you have told here. 

All these charges you make against me were made about Jesus Christ and so I'm not too perturbed...

Your inability to reason is showing here. That someone else was accused of something doesn’t mean it’s ok for you to do the same thing.

…he was trying to help people who refused to be helped as well.

As well as what? As well as you? If you sincerely think you can help people, can I suggest you give these people some reason not to think that you’re mad as a box of frogs? Reason and evidence would be a good place to start perhaps.   

Every one has the same problem...stale lymph knocks out vital organs...and correction requires us to harness a pure aqueous fluid that we otherwise neglect and I can clearly see the far reaching consequences of that neglect. The Holy Bible and Jesus Christ make it their greatest concern after resurrection.

More white noise. Not even wrong. Are you a person or a random word generator? 

"Don't make me come down there."

God

NicholasMarks

« Reply #104 on: December 15, 2022, 12:02:43 PM »
Sparky,

So the flat out lies you tell here don’t count as lies “before God”? Does that mean you think Jesus was wrong when he said bearing false witness was wrong?

Quoting back to you verbatim the lies you have told here isn’t atheist bias – it’s just quoting back to you verbatim the lies you have told here. 

Your inability to reason is showing here. That someone else was accused of something doesn’t mean it’s ok for you to do the same thing.

As well as what? As well as you? If you sincerely think you can help people, can I suggest you give these people some reason not to think that you’re mad as a box of frogs? Reason and evidence would be a good place to start perhaps.   

More white noise. Not even wrong. Are you a person or a random word generator?

Getting back to the power of prayer...which ensures that a follower and believer in our Deity stick rigorously to the principle and veracity of truth...it seems you didn't do too well with the therapy inspired by a science inspired by Jesus Christ...never mind, try harder tonight. All therapy revolves around bed time and, for me gives a lovely night's sleep when most of the repair work is done but Wormwood won't wait for you.

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #105 on: December 15, 2022, 12:06:55 PM »
Sparky,

Getting back to the power of prayer...

No, let’s not get back to that. Let’s stay with you telling lies here. Why are you doing that?

…which ensures that a follower and believer in our Deity stick rigorously to the principle and veracity of truth...it seems you didn't do too well with the therapy inspired by a science inspired by Jesus Christ...never mind, try harder tonight. All therapy revolves around bed time and, for me gives a lovely night's sleep when most of the repair work is done but Wormwood won't wait for you.

More condescending white noise from a random word bot.

As you’ve just ignored again everything that’s been said to you, what do you think you’ll achieve here by this behaviour?

God

NicholasMarks

« Reply #106 on: December 15, 2022, 01:16:14 PM »
Sparky,

No, let’s not get back to that. Let’s stay with you telling lies here. Why are you doing that?

More condescending white noise from a random word bot.

As you’ve just ignored again everything that’s been said to you, what do you think you’ll achieve here by this behaviour?

Good question..it's  simple really...as a person with valuable scientific ideas and principles ie (stick to the truth of the data) there comes a time when you want to introduce that knowledge to others...especially when it is supported from a Holy Book, which gives that list of ideas great credence. It doesn't  matter that the majority are hard line atheists...that just adds to the challenge. A person in receipt of that new knowledge might wonder, how can I disprove that knowledge or how can I prove it..Well here goes...does stale lymph build up in me...or does it build up in others causing severe illness...Well dementia is one area that gets corrupted by obnoxious fluids and many other areas of the body are known to, too...and very few have any idea what's going wrong...perhaps Jesus Christ does...it's a certain fact that millions become passionately involved in his teaching. So let's start again...say a little prayer, before bed time.

« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 01:19:39 PM by NicholasMarks »

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #107 on: December 15, 2022, 01:24:47 PM »

Good question..it's  simple really...as a person with valuable scientific ideas and principles ie (stick to the truth of the data) there comes a time when you want to introduce that knowledge to others...especially when it is supported from a Holy Book, which gives that list of ideas great credence. It doesn't  matter that the majority are hard line atheists...that just adds to the challenge. A person in receipt of that new knowledge might wonder, how can I disprove that knowledge or how can I prove it..Well here goes...does stale lymph build up in me...or does it build up in others causing severe illness...Well dementia is one area that gets corrupted by obnoxious fluids and many other areas of the body are known to, too...and very few have any idea what's going wrong...perhaps Jesus Christ does...it's a certain fact that millions become passionately involved in his teaching. So let's start again...say a little prayer, before bed time.
Lying self satisfied drivel.

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #108 on: December 15, 2022, 01:50:35 PM »
Sparky,

Good question..it's  simple really...as a person with valuable scientific ideas and principles ie (stick to the truth of the data) there comes a time when you want to introduce that knowledge to others...especially when it is supported from a Holy Book, which gives that list of ideas great credence.

If you seriously think you’re a person with “valuable scientific ideas and principles” then do you not think there are better ways of demonstrating that than by telling lies on a website? 

It doesn't  matter that the majority are hard line atheists...that just adds to the challenge.

It’s got nothing to do with atheism, or with theism for that matter. It’s to do with your lying, and the only “challenge” here is the challenge to you to stop doing it.

A person in receipt of that new knowledge might wonder, how can I disprove that knowledge or how can I prove it..

That would be a good place to start, yes. If you can’t demonstrate it even to yourself then you have no basis on which to call it “knowledge”.

Well here goes...does stale lymph build up in me...or does it build up in others causing severe illness...

No. There’s no such thing as “stale lymph”.

Well dementia is one area that gets corrupted by obnoxious fluids…

No it doesn’t.

…and many other areas of the body are known to, too...

If you’re trying to say here that, for example, carcinogenic cells can travel through the lymphatic system then that much at least is true.

…and very few have any idea what's going wrong...

And that’s wrong again. Medical science has a great deal of knowledge about “what’s going wrong”, and very often about how to cure it too.

…perhaps Jesus Christ does...

There is no Jesus Christ, and even when/if there was he'd never heard of the lymphatic system (or for that matter of electromagnetism - another of your lies).

…it's a certain fact that millions become passionately involved in his teaching.

If you mean by that that there are lots of Christians, then yes there are. There are also lots of Muslims and Jews too, not to mention Buddhists and Confucians etc. So what though?

So let's start again...say a little prayer, before bed time.

As there no evidence that praying does anything, let’s not. Let’s instead return to why it is that you think telling lies here is either acceptable or likely to be effective.

« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 01:53:19 PM by bluehillside Retd. »

God

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #109 on: December 15, 2022, 01:52:13 PM »
You are mistaken in merging both Almighty God and Jesus Christ as being the same person. The Father gives witness to the Son and the Son bears Witness of the Father. If it were any other way it would be contrary to Biblical teaching. They both adhere to the same science...Righteousness...and if God had come to the Earth instead of Jesus He would have done exactly what Jesus did...but here is the difference...the angels in Heaven and all the other righteous mansions would not allow it. He had done it once for them and the entire Kingdom of God revere Him too much...and would have been too distraught to risk losing Him.

Loook, old bean;
My professor at uni was a Greek born, Greek speaking, scholar, renowned for his knowledge of....well.....Greek.
I'm not going to argue with him.
He was emphatic in showing the linguistics of the NT point to Christ self identifying Himself as God.
That's why the authorities threw a collective hissy fit; many prophets and mystics had claimed some of the attributes of God - you have read your Old Testament and Apocrypha, haven't you?
Jesus never made such a claim.
He claimed to BE God.
Paul confirmed His claim - if confirmation were neede, which it is not.
Basic Christian theology 101.

"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #110 on: December 15, 2022, 03:18:32 PM »

Good question.

Here is another.
Where is Wormwood?
We need to know.
When was the last time you saw it?
Given it's great importance and deadly consequences you surely must have been tracking it over the past 6 years, mustn't you?

Where do I point my telescope.
We have wonderful clear winter night skies just now, an ideal time to view it.
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

Outrider

« Reply #111 on: December 15, 2022, 03:34:27 PM »
It may or may not surprise you but I have not mentioned lymphoma at all. I have mentioned stale lymph, which isn't quite the same thing.

Or, indeed, actually a thing.

I did say that children don't automatically suffer from it...meaning that generally children are much sturdier and healthier than adults

I'd like to see what sort of statistical data you have to come to that conclusion, if you've a citation to offer?

and showed that because of this it must be something we are inflicting upon ourselves that causes the ill health adults suffer and it is obvious to me, when walking around a food market that much of it starts with arthritic hips...

You are aware of just general aging and wear and tear, right?

and I go on to show how this can be detected by simple Christian therapy.

Where do you go on to show it, because you've not shown us anything yet.

I could tell you much more but your Christian denial seems to be blocking your thinking and this is a prime target of stale lymph.

If your intent was not to tell anyone, why come on here pretending that you would? Is that not more than a little disengenuous?

O.
Universes are forever, not just for creation...

New Atheism - because, apparently, there's a use-by date on unanswered questions.

Eminent Pedant, Interpreter of Heretical Writings, Unwarranted Harvester of Trite Nomenclature, Church of Debatable Saints

Dicky Underpants

« Reply #112 on: December 15, 2022, 05:50:09 PM »

A person in receipt of that new knowledge might wonder, how can I disprove that knowledge or how can I prove it..Well here goes...does stale lymph build up in me...or does it build up in others causing severe illness...Well dementia is one area that gets corrupted by obnoxious fluids and many other areas of the body are known to, too...and very few have any idea what's going wrong...perhaps Jesus Christ does...it's a certain fact that millions become passionately involved in his teaching. So let's start again...say a little prayer, before bed time.

Quite wrong, Nick. All people's problems are caused by not reinforcing the weak points in the universal law of descending octaves.
"Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous.”

Le Bon David

Dicky Underpants

« Reply #113 on: December 15, 2022, 05:51:30 PM »
Quite wrong, Nick. All people's problems are caused by not reinforcing the weak points in the universal law of descending octaves.

Oh, I forgot to write /sarcasm.
"Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous.”

Le Bon David

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #114 on: December 15, 2022, 06:51:36 PM »
I too have an important scientific breakthrough to share! After many years of wearing a tinfoil hat and staring deep into my crystal ball while one of those V-shaped aerial thingies with a blue flame running up it did its thing behind me, I have concluded that I have a cure for all of mankind’s ills! For truly is it not written in the stars that people who stand on the wrong side of the escalator, who pepper correspondence with exclamation marks and who call their married partner “the wife” are the spawn of Colin, the Great Evil One?

Just look at the evidence! There is a great tribulation to come and only I can see the signs – people looking at me funny in the street! The Coffee Cream mysteriously disappearing from tins of Quality Street! The unaccountable continued employment of Piers Morgan! It’s all there to see I tell you for those with the eyes to see it!

But fear not – I can help! Yes really, listen to me with great attentiveness and your chequebooks ready my yearning masses and I shall share with you my miraculous insights, instalment by instalment for a very reasonable £99.99 a pop*. Stay tuned!

*Terms & conditions apply. All cheques to be made out to “cash”. Not regulated by anyone. Some instalments may take longer to arrive than expected due to the slowness of the Bahamian postal service. No guarantees/no returns. If anyone asks, you haven’t seen me right? Full Ts & Cs available at the Brigadoon Post Office.       

« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 09:47:41 PM by bluehillside Retd. »

God

NicholasMarks

« Reply #115 on: December 15, 2022, 08:47:18 PM »
Bluehillside Retrd/Dicky Underpants/Outrider/Sebastian Toe

Oh ye of little faith...it takes someone like me to explore the wonderful truth contained within the Holy Bible and make it understandable for those who have difficulty. You don't know it...but I do, that sins cause a horrible stale lymph fluid to build up within us and cause many health problems. I know this because I have taken Jesus Christ at face value and found so much truth within his teaching...I'm almost an expert. And can tell you, without a shadow of a doubt that when we divorce ourselves from the nervous structure of our hands, which most people do, we block the pathways that deliver a pure aqueous fluid from our health. There is a strict code that restores our health, very slowly, and very technically...and the only person who has organised this repair in a wonderful, viable way is Jesus Christ. Wormwood is on its way. Last time it passed the Earth it left Planet Earth totally void and tidally locked, with darkness on the face of the watery deep, so don't expect an easy time, unless we repent.

« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 08:53:49 PM by NicholasMarks »

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #116 on: December 15, 2022, 08:56:32 PM »
Bluehillside Retrd/Dicky Underpants/Outrider/Sebastian Toe

Oh ye of little faith...it takes someone like me to explore the wonderful truth contained within the Holy Bible and make it understandable for those who have difficulty. You don't know it...but I do, that sins cause a horrible stale lymph fluid to build up within us and cause many health problems. I know this because I have taken Jesus Christ at face value and found so much truth within his teaching...I'm almost an expert. And can tell you, without a shadow of a doubt that when we divorce ourselves from the nervous structure of our hands, which most people do, we block the pathways that deliver a pure aqueous fluid from our health. There is a strict code that restores our health, very slowly, and very technically...and the only person who has organised this repair in a wonderful, viable way is Jesus Christ. Wormwood is on its way. Last time it passed the Earth it left Planet Earth totally void and tidally locked, with darkness on the face of the watery deep, so don't expect an easy time, unless we repent.
Tedious drivel

NicholasMarks

« Reply #117 on: December 15, 2022, 10:16:35 PM »

Loook, old bean;
My professor at uni was a Greek born, Greek speaking, scholar, renowned for his knowledge of....well.....Greek.
I'm not going to argue with him.
He was emphatic in showing the linguistics of the NT point to Christ self identifying Himself as God.
That's why the authorities threw a collective hissy fit; many prophets and mystics had claimed some of the attributes of God - you have read your Old Testament and Apocrypha, haven't you?
Jesus never made such a claim.
He claimed to BE God.
Paul confirmed His claim - if confirmation were neede, which it is not.
Basic Christian theology 101.

I have pointed out why I know you are mistaken. You may recall that Jesus had a closer affinity with the poor and dispossessed than he did with scholars and intellectuals and so I'm not impressed. Your scholars can't even unify the four universal field forces...yet it's stareing them in the face...and is written between the lines of the Holy Bible. Even so...we can all sincerely repent, and we must before Wormwood gets here. Almighty God wont even deal with sinners unless they go through their Mediator...His Son...Jesus Christ.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #118 on: December 16, 2022, 08:40:32 AM »

Wormwood is on its way.
Fine, where is it now though, I want to point my telescope at it.
You have had six years to be able to pinpoint it's position accurately.
So come on, cough up the coordinates.
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #119 on: December 16, 2022, 09:06:32 AM »
I have pointed out why I know you are mistaken. You may recall that Jesus had a closer affinity with the poor and dispossessed than he did with scholars and intellectuals and so I'm not impressed. Your scholars can't even unify the four universal field forces...yet it's stareing them in the face...and is written between the lines of the Holy Bible. Even so...we can all sincerely repent, and we must before Wormwood gets here. Almighty God wont even deal with sinners unless they go through their Mediator...His Son...Jesus Christ.

And I have pointed out to you that, if a Greek born, Greek speaking, expert in languages - especially New Testament GREEK - stands firm on Christ's words, I'm not going to argue.
I had my fingers burnt in that direction, when, as a student, I dared to mistranslate a passage and put my emphasis on it....my professor came down on me like a ton of bricks. Admittedly, the inscription I was mangling was in Egyptian hieroglyphs, but it amounts to the same thing.
When someone with immense scholarship and personal expertise in a field gives their view, such a view needs to be treated with respect.

Outrider

« Reply #120 on: December 16, 2022, 09:49:12 AM »
Oh ye of little faith...

Where does faith come into this, you've been alleging that this is a science?

it takes someone like me to explore the wonderful truth contained within the Holy Bible and make it understandable for those who have difficulty.

Go on then, we're waiting. So far you've alleged some mystical insight on your part, threatened to reveal some profound secret, but you've failed to come through.

You don't know it...but I do, that sins cause a horrible stale lymph fluid to build up within us and cause many health problems.

What is 'sin'? How are you measuring it? What units is it measured in? What statistical methodology have you used to demonstrate correlation between 'sin' and health outcomes - how have you controlled for other causes of ill-health?

I know this because I have taken Jesus Christ at face value and found so much truth within his teaching...I'm almost an expert.

That's your citation? That's what you're going to go with? You accept a fairy story 'at face value', and therefore we should dismiss the achievements of conventional medicine and follow you? Its not for me, I'm afraid, but if anyone does bite can you send them my way, please, I have a bridge to sell...

And can tell you, without a shadow of a doubt

There are vanishingly few things in life about which we can have no doubts - this should not be one of them.

... that when we divorce ourselves from the nervous structure of our hands, which most people do, we block the pathways that deliver a pure aqueous fluid from our health.

If you block the nervous structure of the hands then, presumably, you stop the hands working - any subsequent endocrine or haematological flow reduction is a secondary concern at that point.

There is a strict code that restores our health, very slowly, and very technically...and the only person who has organised this repair in a wonderful, viable way is Jesus Christ.

Can you tell me what journal he's published in? Is it rigorously peer-reviewed?

Wormwood is on its way.

Mugwort? It's not on its way, it's already here, it's bloody everywhere. I keep finding it in my wife's herbaceous borders.

Last time it passed the Earth it left Planet Earth totally void and tidally locked, with darkness on the face of the watery deep, so don't expect an easy time, unless we repent.

I think you've misread something, somewhere, the Earth has never been tidally locked so far as we can tell. There is some evidence to suggest that in a few million years it might become tidally locked to the moon, given tha the gravitational effects of the moon (particularly on the seas) is having the effect of slowing the Earth's rotation.

Science

"You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means..." Inigo Montoya, The Princess Bride

O.

New Atheism - because, apparently, there's a use-by date on unanswered questions.

Eminent Pedant, Interpreter of Heretical Writings, Unwarranted Harvester of Trite Nomenclature, Church of Debatable Saints

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #121 on: December 16, 2022, 10:12:06 AM »
NM,

Oh ye of little faith..

Actually no faith whatsoever, and why would you expect people to put their faith in a clearly delusional liar who at the same time both claims “science” and also offers absolutely nothing of scientific value?   

God

NicholasMarks

« Reply #122 on: December 16, 2022, 11:07:56 AM »
NM,

Actually no faith whatsoever, and why would you expect people to put their faith in a clearly delusional liar who at the same time both claims “science” and also offers absolutely nothing of scientific value?   

Seb/Anch/blue/Near/dicky/+

So, you don't agree with me then...but here is a  wonderful scientific truth establish by Jesus Christ and my Biblical version of the Grand Unification of the Four Universal Field Forces...we each have an indestructible spirit. It is an electromagnetic manifestation produced by our electromagnetic behaviour. Every thought, deed, and action is nervous behaviour...and Wormwood, already here, and causing great tribulations only has to acknowledge those following powerful righteous electromagnetic laws...its all in the Holy Bible.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2022, 11:10:41 AM by NicholasMarks »

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #123 on: December 16, 2022, 11:13:14 AM »
Sparky,

Seb/Anch/blue/Near/dicky/+

So, you don't agree with me then...

There’s nothing to agree with – just incoherent and non-scientific ramblings from someone with a Messiah complex…

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messiah_complex#:~:text=A%20messiah%20complex%20(Christ%20complex,for%20saving%20or%20assisting%20others.)

…but here is a  wonderful scientific truth establish by Jesus Christ and mmy Biblical version of the Grand Unification of the Four Universal Field Forces...we each have an indestructible spirit. It is an electromagnetic manifestation produced by our electromagnetic behaviour. Every thought, deed, and action is nervous behaviour...and Wormwood, already here and causing great tribulations only has to acknowledge those following powerful righteous electromagnetic laws...its all in the Holy Bible.

…which for some unaccountable reason you continue to regurgitate here.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2022, 11:15:31 AM by bluehillside Retd. »

God

Outrider

« Reply #124 on: December 16, 2022, 11:22:39 AM »
So, you don't agree with me then...

Technically, I can't say, as you've still to reveal this 'science' you've been advertising. Practically, no, because I think it's another bait-and-switch piece of New Age/Christian fusion woo.

but here is a  wonderful scientific truth establish by Jesus Christ and my Biblical version of the Grand Unification of the Four Universal Field Forces...

Just so we're clear, what do you think those four forces are? If they were established by Jesus  (b. c 0AD) how did the world operate during the bulk of, say, the Egyptian Dynasties?

...we each have an indestructible spirit.

Citation required.

It is an electromagnetic manifestation produced by our electromagnetic behaviour.

So why don't large accumulations of people interfere with, say, radio? Or microwaves, or whatever frequency 'spirits' operate at?

Every thought, deed, and action is nervous behaviour...and Wormwood, already here, and causing great tribulations only has to acknowledge those following powerful righteous electromagnetic laws...

Thoughts yes, actions partially. Deeds? That's a sort of contextual interpretation of the notion of actions, isn't it?

And Wormwood's here? At 8 o'clock last night it was on its way, now it's here? I missed that on the news, what did it look like?

its all in the Holy Bible.

As far as science goes, I've yet to see that peer-reviewed in any of the major journals.

O.