Author Topic: Eureka  (Read 9055 times)

NicholasMarks

Re: Eureka
« Reply #125 on: December 16, 2022, 11:37:01 AM »
Technically, I can't say, as you've still to reveal this 'science' you've been advertising. Practically, no, because I think it's another bait-and-switch piece of New Age/Christian fusion woo.

Just so we're clear, what do you think those four forces are? If they were established by Jesus  (b. c 0AD) how did the world operate during the bulk of, say, the Egyptian Dynasties?

Citation required.

So why don't large accumulations of people interfere with, say, radio? Or microwaves, or whatever frequency 'spirits' operate at?

Thoughts yes, actions partially. Deeds? That's a sort of contextual interpretation of the notion of actions, isn't it?

And Wormwood's here? At 8 o'clock last night it was on its way, now it's here? I missed that on the news, what did it look like?

As far as science goes, I've yet to see that peer-reviewed in any of the major journals.

O.

Here is another scientific truth established by me and available to anyone who values Jesus Christ's righteous teaching. Thought, like pain, draws a pure aqueous fluid to wherever it's needed. This is why prayer is so useful...it goes, as it were, for our nervous jugular and soothes and aids our deepest distresses, by soothing and comforting the areas which are clogged by stale lymph. No need to apologise...I would do it for anyone who needs my help.

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #126 on: December 16, 2022, 11:52:56 AM »
Sparky,

Here is another scientific truth...

What follows is neither scientific nor true.

Why do you just ignore everything that's said to you?
"Don't make me come down there."

God

Outrider

« Reply #127 on: December 16, 2022, 11:56:24 AM »
Here is another scientific truth established by me and available to anyone who values Jesus Christ's righteous teaching.

Before we get to notions of 'truth', and given the inherently provisional nature of the findings of science, what makes your discovery 'scientific'?

Thought, like pain, draws a pure aqueous fluid to wherever it's needed.

That's not my understanding of the conventional view of lymph (which I presume, from the context of the discussion is the 'pure aqueous fluid' you're referring to here). Lymph flow is only incidentally affected by mental activity.

This is why prayer is so useful...

There is some evidence to show that prayer is useful to the individual undertaking prayer, although it's a relatively small effect against the background of similarly profound believers who don't pray. I've not seen anything directly linking that effect particularly to endocrine outcomes, though, do you have a citation for that?

it goes, as it were, for our nervous jugular and soothes and aids our deepest distresses, by soothing and comforting the areas which are clogged by stale lymph.

The implication here is that 'mental distress' - a somewhat loaded term, if I may - is at least influenced if not outright caused by this lymphatic disregulation that you're discussing. I've not seen anything that suggests lymphatic disorders have a direct affect on mental health, or are you suggesting a particular physical brain issue as an intermediary?

No need to apologise...I would do it for anyone who needs my help.

Rather assumptive of you to think that I might need your help, but crack on.

O.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2022, 11:37:24 AM by Outrider »
Universes are forever, not just for creation...

New Atheism - because, apparently, there's a use-by date on unanswered questions.

Eminent Pedant, Interpreter of Heretical Writings, Unwarranted Harvester of Trite Nomenclature, Church of Debatable Saints

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #128 on: December 16, 2022, 11:56:49 AM »
Here is another scientific truth established by me and available to anyone who values Jesus Christ's righteous teaching. Thought, like pain, draws a pure aqueous fluid to wherever it's needed. This is why prayer is so useful...it goes, as it were, for our nervous jugular and soothes and aids our deepest distresses, by soothing and comforting the areas which are clogged by stale lymph. No need to apologise...I would do it for anyone who needs my help.
mince

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #129 on: December 16, 2022, 12:05:19 PM »

It's not a 'scientific truth', since it hasn't been evaluated by REAL scientists.
By mixing up your pseudochristian gnostic tripe with pseudoscientific gobbledegook, you simply make your arguments - whatever they are - spurious and waffle.
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #130 on: December 16, 2022, 12:07:45 PM »
...and Wormwood, already here,

Where is "here"?

Point out it's exact location.
If you cannot do that then it is not " here".
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

NicholasMarks

« Reply #131 on: December 16, 2022, 02:06:05 PM »
Where is "here"?

Point out it's exact location.
If you cannot do that then it is not " here".

This is where 'you' come into the equation. I have been looking for the signs and have seen them. Others have too, but often misinterpret it. As it gets nearer we will all realise what is happening and reasses our Deity...who promises to help if we commit to their righteous good order...and I have given a number of good reason why we should.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #132 on: December 16, 2022, 02:10:15 PM »

It's not a 'scientific truth', since it hasn't been evaluated by REAL scientists.
By mixing up your pseudochristian gnostic tripe with pseudoscientific gobbledegook, you simply make your arguments - whatever they are - spurious and waffle.

Jesus Christ proved that the universe doesn't work the way we think it does...for instance...there is two distinct universal dimensions...the one we live in and the one we pray to. All universal scientific laws know this...it's just us that don't.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #133 on: December 16, 2022, 02:31:15 PM »
This is where 'you' come into the equation. I have been looking for the signs and have seen them. Others have too, but often misinterpret it. As it gets nearer we will all realise what is happening and reasses our Deity...who promises to help if we commit to their righteous good order...and I have given a number of good reason why we should.
You, stated that Wormwood is here.
I asked you to point out where exactly it is.
You , in your standard teflon suited manner, completely avoided answering the question.

In that case it is accurate to conclude that Wormwood is in fact not "here" and won't be "here" anytime "soon" (e.g. six years or more, a lot more).
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #134 on: December 16, 2022, 02:35:56 PM »
You, stated that Wormwood is here.
I asked you to point out where exactly it is.
You , in your standard teflon suited manner, completely avoided answering the question.

In that case it is accurate to conclude that Wormwood is in fact not "here" and won't be "here" anytime "soon" (e.g. six years or more, a lot more).
I'd add to this 'Nick, are you looking near Uranus? Has Wormwood pulled out of there recently?'

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #135 on: December 16, 2022, 02:42:39 PM »
Jesus Christ proved that the universe doesn't work the way we think it does...for instance...there is two distinct universal dimensions...the one we live in and the one we pray to. All universal scientific laws know this...it's just us that don't.

No.
This is not any interpretation of Scripture most Christians recognise.
Nor is it in any way, shape or form, 'science' as anyone with even a passing knowledge of science would know.
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

NicholasMarks

« Reply #136 on: December 16, 2022, 02:49:23 PM »
I'd add to this 'Nick, are you looking near Uranus? Has Wormwood pulled out of there recently?'

You should start by looking in your Holy Bible. Then look for the Biblical signs, then look for the great tribulations that are occurring continually as we speak, then look for something big enough, nasty enough, and scientifically brave enough to cause all this mayhem. I gave a powerful clue in that it has been here before and the event was written about and recorder in the Holy Bible...it was the sub-structure of Almighty God's New Creation.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #137 on: December 16, 2022, 03:34:48 PM »
You should start by looking in your Holy Bible. Then look for the Biblical signs, then look for the great tribulations that are occurring continually as we speak, then look for something big enough, nasty enough, and scientifically brave enough to cause all this mayhem. I gave a powerful clue in that it has been here before and the event was written about and recorder in the Holy Bible...it was the sub-structure of Almighty God's New Creation.
Shite

NicholasMarks

« Reply #138 on: December 16, 2022, 03:49:44 PM »

No.
This is not any interpretation of Scripture most Christians recognise.
Nor is it in any way, shape or form, 'science' as anyone with even a passing knowledge of science would know.

But you are missing some basic Biblical details. If Almighty God Created the heavens and the Earth...He knows all there is to know about quantum mechanics and you can bet your bottom dollar He has encrypted it into His written word as a guidance tool for all who seek answers...this is my experience, anyway. But the icing on the cake is that He made these laws flesh by sending His only begotten Son to us to live that science for us because it would be another 2000 years before we could hope to understand the scientific details. So there it is in a nutshell...it is Jesus Christ, alone we should listen to...and if he says every prayer is answered you can guarantee it is in a wonderful way. And I think I have discovered that way.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #139 on: December 16, 2022, 03:53:35 PM »
You should start by looking in your Holy Bible. .
According to you Wormwood is a planet.
According to You Wormwood is "here".

If a planet is "here", then looking in a bible won't show it.
Looking in the sky will though.
So slippery, slithery Nick....where should we point our telescopes.

Any response which is not a set of celestial coordinates, will be taken as an admission from you that Wormwood is not "here" after all.
Albert Einstein

ekim

« Reply #140 on: December 16, 2022, 03:56:04 PM »
You should start by looking in your Holy Bible.
I opened the Bible and Matthew 7:15 appeared where Jesus said 'Beware of false prophets'.

Dicky Underpants

« Reply #141 on: December 16, 2022, 04:26:39 PM »
I opened the Bible and Matthew 7:15 appeared where Jesus said 'Beware of false prophets'.
And later on in the chapter:

"Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.
Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’"
"Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous.”

Le Bon David

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #142 on: December 16, 2022, 05:39:21 PM »
Sparky,

You should start by looking in your Holy Bible.

I just tried that. Wouldn’t you know it, it fell open at Exodus 20:16 – "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour".

Do you think it might be a message of some kind? 

"Don't make me come down there."

God

NicholasMarks

« Reply #143 on: December 16, 2022, 07:03:45 PM »
Sparky,

I just tried that. Wouldn’t you know it, it fell open at Exodus 20:16 – "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour".

Do you think it might be a message of some kind?

ekim/Seb/blue/Dicky/+

It's good that you have opened your Holy Bibles and are quoting from it. You should see instantly, how unwise you are for ignoring our Deities word...all the mysteries of the universe are to be found by following stepping stone truths captured in its detail. Wormwood being just one of them. In the verses about this event we find some startling pronouncements. The Sun and Moon going dark, the stars falling to the Earth...climate change that has never been known since Planet Earth's inception...Oh...and how to deal with it all. Fortunately, Righteous Science gives us an insight. To deal with the problems of changes in our space dimension,  from ours, to God's, we need to follow strict righteous laws...and sincere prayers will be a good place to start.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2022, 07:06:31 PM by NicholasMarks »

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #144 on: December 16, 2022, 07:07:19 PM »
ekim/Seb/blue/Dicky/+

It's good that you have opened your Holy Bibles and are quoting from it. You should see instantly, how unwise you are for ignoring our Deities word...all the mysteries of the universe are to be found by following stepping stone truths captured in its detail. Wormwood being just one of them. In the verses about this event we find some startling pronouncements. The Sun and Moon going dark, the stars falling to the Earth...climate change that has never been known since Planet Earth's inception...Oh...and how to deal with it all. Fortunately, Righteous Science gives us an insight. To deal with the problems of changes in our space dimension,  from ours, to God's, we need to follow strict righteous laws...and sincere prayers will be a good place to start.
Pish

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #145 on: December 16, 2022, 07:45:37 PM »
ekim/Seb/blue/Dicky/+

the stars falling to the Earth..
After the Sun the next nearest star is 40,208,000,000,000 km away.
What stars are falling to the Earth?
Albert Einstein

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #146 on: December 16, 2022, 07:52:06 PM »
.all the mysteries of the universe are to be found by following stepping stone truths captured in its detail. Wormwood being just one of them.
The only mystery needing solved right now is the mystery of your pronouncement, six years ago, that Wormwood would be seen by everyone "soon".
So Nick, where can everyone see Wormwood, the planet?
That's accurately see, with their eyes, the planet Wormwood.
Tell us where in the sky to point out eyes, binoculars, telescopes.
Albert Einstein

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #147 on: December 16, 2022, 08:11:17 PM »
But you are missing some basic Biblical details. If Almighty God Created the heavens and the Earth...He knows all there is to know about quantum mechanics and you can bet your bottom dollar He has encrypted it into His written word as a guidance tool for all who seek answers...this is my experience, anyway. But the icing on the cake is that He made these laws flesh by sending His only begotten Son to us to live that science for us because it would be another 2000 years before we could hope to understand the scientific details. So there it is in a nutshell...it is Jesus Christ, alone we should listen to...and if he says every prayer is answered you can guarantee it is in a wonderful way. And I think I have discovered that way.

Tripe.
Stop conflating your skewed knowledge of schoolboy science with pseudognostic gobbledegook, NM.
It won't wash.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #148 on: December 16, 2022, 08:16:54 PM »
ekim/Seb/blue/Dicky/+

Can I humbly suggest you read "The sacred Diary of Adrian Plass" or one of its' sequals?
You'll find nonsense, silliness, humour....and theology where you're not looking, NM. They might make your communication skills as bit better, and blow your mind while they're at it.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #149 on: December 16, 2022, 08:36:46 PM »

Can I humbly suggest you read "The sacred Diary of Adrian Plass" or one of its' sequals?
You'll find nonsense, silliness, humour....and theology where you're not looking, NM. They might make your communication skills as bit better, and blow your mind while they're at it.

Seb/Anchor/+

The Holy Bible is enough for me...it's twists and turns are full of guidance for those who value truth, harmony, good will, and righteous good order. That's why Jesus Christ died, to show us how to live, and to expose those who would make damn certain that righteousness isn't a path to be handled lightly. I am currently mapping the flow of this pure, aqueous fluid through my own health. It's produced in the kidneys and dispersed wherever it's needed, in priority order, and reaches places no other nutrients can reach. We will need a strong righteous spirit when Wormwood gets here. Most of the poor, who haven't done anything malicious will get a free invitation into the new heavens and the new Earth...many of the rest will know why they will not make it.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2022, 08:39:46 PM by NicholasMarks »