Author Topic: Eureka  (Read 9047 times)

NicholasMarks

Re: Eureka
« Reply #150 on: December 16, 2022, 08:46:20 PM »
After the Sun the next nearest star is 40,208,000,000,000 km away.
What stars are falling to the Earth?

Again, this is why you must read the Holy Bible. Almighty God and Jesus Christ live in Heaven but can come to Planet Earth any time they wish. You won't understand it but the science is all here, all ready to piece together. You see it is the clashing of two universal dimensions which offers all sciences, all space travel, and all righteous repair...ask Jesus Christ.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #151 on: December 16, 2022, 08:59:44 PM »
Seb/Anchor/+

The Holy Bible is enough for me...it's twists and turns are full of guidance for those who value truth, harmony, good will, and righteous good order. That's why Jesus Christ died, to show us how to live, and to expose those who would make damn certain that righteousness isn't a path to be handled lightly. I am currently mapping the flow of this pure, aqueous fluid through my own health. It's produced in the kidneys and dispersed wherever it's needed, in priority order, and reaches places no other nutrients can reach. We will need a strong righteous spirit when Wormwood gets here. Most of the poor, who haven't done anything malicious will get a free invitation into the new heavens and the new Earth...many of the rest will know why they will not make it.

So; you spurn the wisdom of Christian authors, relying on your own, somewhat skewed, knowledge?
Hasn't it occured to you that many of these authors are Spirit-led, and have brought insight (and, in the case of Plass, some well-intentioned humour) to the Christian life?
Reading their experience helps deepen our own, even when we don't agree with them.
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

NicholasMarks

« Reply #152 on: December 16, 2022, 09:30:51 PM »

So; you spurn the wisdom of Christian authors, relying on your own, somewhat skewed, knowledge?
Hasn't it occured to you that many of these authors are Spirit-led, and have brought insight (and, in the case of Plass, some well-intentioned humour) to the Christian life?
Reading their experience helps deepen our own, even when we don't agree with them.

I'm glad you mentioned the Holy Spirit and it's reputation for solid, accurate guidance. Seeing as the universe is an electromagnetic phenomenon...and our own righteously nurtured spirit is best explained by electromagnetic laws working within us, don't you think that this Holy Spirit is a space age phenomenon, owned by our Deity, a bit of electromagnetic computing which has Almighty God's total authority, to guide us through mine-fields.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #153 on: December 16, 2022, 09:46:07 PM »
I'm glad you mentioned the Holy Spirit and it's reputation for solid, accurate guidance. Seeing as the universe is an electromagnetic phenomenon...and our own righteously nurtured spirit is best explained by electromagnetic laws working within us, don't you think that this Holy Spirit is a space age phenomenon, owned by our Deity, a bit of electromagnetic computing which has Almighty God's total authority, to guide us through mine-fields.
ignorant piffle

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #154 on: December 16, 2022, 09:52:29 PM »
ignorant piffle

The Lord Jesus always refers to the Spirit as 'He', NM. Again, the Greek MSS are pretty clear.
Put your New World mistranslation in the recycling bin, where it can, at least, do some good.
If you can't be ACCURATE about that, you need some basic education in New Testament Greek.

"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #155 on: December 16, 2022, 10:28:15 PM »
We will need a strong righteous spirit when Wormwood gets here.
When it gets here?

When will it get here?

Where is it now?
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #156 on: December 17, 2022, 12:43:23 AM »

torridon

« Reply #158 on: December 17, 2022, 08:26:18 AM »
So where are these planets that are travelling in pairs ? Can you give us the RA and DEC so we can point our telescopes to have a look at them ?

Gordon

• Administrator
« Reply #159 on: December 17, 2022, 08:52:38 AM »
Surely if there were two large planets in the vicinity there would be significant gravitational effects by now and the likes of Morgan Freeman would be popping up to advise us on how to stay safe, while reminding us to behave ourselves (and pay our bills) during the panic that will herald the destruction of our wee planet - yet nobody sensible seems to have noticed anything to be worried about.

Therefore, the link you posted is utter bollocks.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #160 on: December 17, 2022, 09:27:34 AM »
Surely if there were two large planets in the vicinity there would be significant gravitational effects by now and the likes of Morgan Freeman would be popping up to advise us on how to stay safe, while reminding us to behave ourselves (and pay our bills) during the panic that will herald the destruction of our wee planet - yet nobody sensible seems to have noticed anything to be worried about.

I suspect that anything I submit will be considered utter b......., by an atheist...but the approach of Wormwood is just confirming my belief in the authority that told us about it. The same authority that taught us about righteousness, and taught us that this same phenomenon that is delivering these planets to our doorstep, if handled righteously, offers us resurrection and a certain protection from the full force of this incursion. No...I'm more concerned in telling you how to get pure aqueous fluid to trickle into our hearts, clearing out stale lymph and giving us a fighting chance when Wormwood gets here..

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #161 on: December 17, 2022, 09:39:15 AM »

Come on; there WAS a planet - Mondas.
It had issues extruding other life formas.
The Doctor dealt with it.
Maybe NM's thinking about that and got the name wrong.
Perfectly understandable.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #162 on: December 17, 2022, 09:53:10 AM »
https://youtu.be/iH4z9UwcJzU
Ah, YouTube and photo manipulation, trapping the gullible who don't understand lense flare.
Are you gullible, desperate or stupid enough to believe that?

Even if those were really planets and of the size as claimed in those "photos" then they would be visible to everyone and I mean everyone.
Also even if they were as "dark" as was being suggested they would block out the stars behind them as they passed over the sky, just like the moon does.

As none of that is happening then unless you can give actual coordinates the claim must be dismissed.

So where are the coordinates?
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #163 on: December 17, 2022, 09:55:54 AM »
when Wormwood gets here..

...wait a minute, those two "planets" are not Wormwood?

Then what are they?

And when does Wormwood arrive?  Soon?
Albert Einstein

Gordon

• Administrator
« Reply #164 on: December 17, 2022, 10:08:03 AM »
I suspect that anything I submit will be considered utter b......., by an atheist...but the approach of Wormwood is just confirming my belief in the authority that told us about it. The same authority that taught us about righteousness, and taught us that this same phenomenon that is delivering these planets to our doorstep, if handled righteously, offers us resurrection and a certain protection from the full force of this incursion. No...I'm more concerned in telling you how to get pure aqueous fluid to trickle into our hearts, clearing out stale lymph and giving us a fighting chance when Wormwood gets here..

Any chance of curing my cancer while you're at it: after all my lymph glands are affected, as confirmed by CT scans?

NicholasMarks

« Reply #165 on: December 17, 2022, 10:12:07 AM »
...wait a minute, those two "planets" are not Wormwood?

Then what are they?

And when does Wormwood arrive?  Soon?

Seb/Anchor/Gord/torri/+

Revelation is dedicated to Wormwood. Jesus tells the Seven Churches in Asia how to respond to it when it is undeniably seen by the entire global population. It will come upon us in four distinct phases which will culminate into a shift in space dimensions. Great tribulations will accompany it as it gets nearer and these will get worse and worse. If we have repented sufficiently we will have the knowledge, insight, and righteous ability to withstand it all because it's all electromagnetic and requires special electromagnetic laws to withstand it all...but don't get concerned because Jesus Christ will be with us throughout, in Spirit, and in Biblical knowledge.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #166 on: December 17, 2022, 10:19:53 AM »
Any chance of curing my cancer while you're at it: after all my lymph glands are affected, as confirmed by CT scans?

By my understanding it all revolves around stale lymph building up inside us. It overloads our heart, and many other body parts. The best place to start is by changing our attitude to one of righteous meekness, for a number of reasons...one of which is prayer, which must match the meekness of Jesus Christ. This doesn't mean drop medical care, it means dropping our resistance to righteous help.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #167 on: December 17, 2022, 10:24:11 AM »
Seb/Anchor/Gord/torri/+

Revelation is dedicated to Wormwood. Jesus tells the Seven Churches in Asia how to respond to it when it is undeniably seen by the entire global population. It will come upon us in four distinct phases which will culminate into a shift in space dimensions. Great tribulations will accompany it as it gets nearer and these will get worse and worse. If we have repented sufficiently we will have the knowledge, insight, and righteous ability to withstand it all because it's all electromagnetic and requires special electromagnetic laws to withstand it all...but don't get concerned because Jesus Christ will be with us throughout, in Spirit, and in Biblical knowledge.
What are those two planets as seen the YouTube video that you linked us to?
Is one of them Wormwood?
Surely you must know this.
Albert Einstein

Walt Zingmatilder

« Reply #168 on: December 17, 2022, 10:31:14 AM »
You, stated that Wormwood is here.
I asked you to point out where exactly it is.
You , in your standard teflon suited manner, completely avoided answering the question.

In that case it is accurate to conclude that Wormwood is in fact not "here" and won't be "here" anytime "soon" (e.g. six years or more, a lot more).
Isn't the russian for Wormwood, Chernobyl?

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #169 on: December 17, 2022, 12:02:19 PM »
Seb/Anchor/Gord/torri/+

"Revelation is dedicated to Wormwood".
Bo, it isn't.
Therefore the rest of your post is mince.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #170 on: December 17, 2022, 01:51:13 PM »

"Revelation is dedicated to Wormwood".
Bo, it isn't.
Therefore the rest of your post is mince.

You will remember my words when Wormwood appears to the world. Different people will see it at different times, especially if they are looking for the Biblical signs. What is more Heaven has already experienced what we will go through...it's not new...it's just another one of those strange universal behaviour patterns we are warned of so that we can take evasive action. They followed Almighty God's instructions in Heaven and we must follow Jesus Christ's instructions here on Earth. A righteous spirit that can be resurrected will be our greatest asset because it will resist Wormwood's fiery lake of sulphur successfully. In the meantime return to the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ just as he told the Seven Churches in Asia so that we can attach ourselves to God's righteous science.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #171 on: December 17, 2022, 02:04:06 PM »
Remember your words?
No, not really.
Hab
ving read Revelation - many times, in several translations and paraphrases; having preached on Revelation as well, I find nothing to really remember in your.....er....witterings. Risable? Oh, yes.
But worth bothering about?
Oh, no.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #172 on: December 17, 2022, 02:11:33 PM »
Remember your words?
No, not really.
Hab
ving read Revelation - many times, in several translations and paraphrases; having preached on Revelation as well, I find nothing to really remember in your.....er....witterings. Risable? Oh, yes.
But worth bothering about?
Oh, no.

But have you read it in the righteous tones that emanate from the Holy Bible. That Almighty God will try to save everyone who will concede to His and Jesus Christ's righteous authority. Those in Heaven who did, are eternally grateful because the truth behind all universal truth is so powerful...and no Christian should object to following Jesus accurately...even if we are unsure of its veracity.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #173 on: December 17, 2022, 02:19:33 PM »
But have you read it in the righteous tones that emanate from the Holy Bible. That Almighty God will try to save everyone who will concede to His and Jesus Christ's righteous authority. Those in Heaven who did, are eternally grateful because the truth behind all universal truth is so powerful...and no Christian should object to following Jesus accurately...even if we are unsure of its veracity.

Cut the religious claptrap jargon.
God doesn't 'try' to save anyone.
Christians believe He has already done so.
The rest is up to us: whether we acceopt or reject His salvation through Christ, God Incarnate, on the Cross, is up to us.
That's basic Christian theology 101, NM.
I realise non-believers don't accept this - that's their choice, but for the Christian, salvation is guaranteed.
Stop the misinterpreting of Revelation - it doesn't work, and, quite frankly, it is a detraction from anything positive in the faith.

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #174 on: December 17, 2022, 02:59:47 PM »
Sparky,

I suspect that anything I submit will be considered utter b......., by an atheist...

And by any other sane people. That's your problem. 
"Don't make me come down there."

God