Author Topic: US man charged over damage to Satanic Temple display in Iowa  (Read 657 times)

Nearly Sane

• Administrator

Walt Zingmatilder

Re: US man charged over damage to Satanic Temple display in Iowa
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2023, 07:13:41 PM »
Why am I getting the feeling that somebody's going to tell us that "They do a lot of work for "Cherriteee"?

Maeght

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2023, 07:23:02 PM »
Why am I getting the feeling that somebody's going to tell us that "They do a lot of work for "Cherriteee"?

No idea.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2023, 12:59:28 AM »
Who?
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

splashscuba

• might be an atheist, I just don't believe in gods
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2023, 10:52:07 PM »
I don't know, why?
I have an infinite number of belief systems cos there are an infinite number of things I don't believe in.

I respect your right to believe whatever you want. I don't have to respect your beliefs.

Dicky Underpants

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2023, 01:27:40 PM »
They appear to describe themselves as "non-theistic". Not sure how they work that out.
Still, so long as they're not into child sacrifice, and confine themselves to wearing silly robes and hats like the Pope and the Archbish of Canterbury, I think they should be allowed to amuse themselves as they choose.
"Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous.”

Le Bon David